The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wonder why sick still can fly here fly there so gd life....shes yr darling too.....i think you know why la....
She fly here and there because she accumulating Krisflyer miles ma. She trying to get to Elite...

What is her PPS value anyway?
Old 21-10-2014, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: It was an Immensely Shiok Feeling to try to reach Orgasm with The Chio One!

I saw a wl at 54a, home-based from 1429, slightly bah bah and short but looks cute n pretty. Suddenly forgot her name but most likely is yue er. Is she from jilin? That wl mentioned she is from Jilin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It was an Immensely Shiok Feeling as we tried to reach Orgasm together!

WL Name - Yue Er
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - 1.60m (without heels)
Home Base - L1429
Misc Info - Debuted in Sept 2014 and has prior experience in KTV ... She was an OL before entering the flesh trade full-time.

Looks - 7.9/10

Yes, she is one of the better looking WLs around currently. Resembles Vivian Chow up to about 10% max. She applied Nude makeup which looked great! Sharp nose and smally lips ... Huge double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes ... She wore contact lenses because she is short-sighted ... The lenses enhanced the looks of her eyes ... She has fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim with essential curves, perky ass, fair and smooth body complexion ... Pubic hair a liitle bushy ... Pussy moistened up pretty fast with my intense cunnilingus ...

Tits - 7.3/10

Perky A cup frontal assets with pale pink nips ... Very nice to mould and suck!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She set on my laps without prompting the moment the room door closed ... We than talked about the "weather" and we gradually caressed each other sensually ... Light soft kissess lead to mild passionate frenching ... Yummilicious! She has soft and tender lips + tongue.

Shower Action - 7.0/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage ... It would be good if she could lengthen this segment ... She also gave me a half-throated BBBJ ...

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Cat-bathed & breast stimulation on back was too brief ... However, she did a good job on my frontal torso ... Very sensual sucking and licking of all my erotic zones plus, her hands were actively caressing all over my torso as she sucked and licked by bod ... We frenched lightly when she mounted on top of me ... Good eye2eye contact while performing this segment ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.2/10

Soft + passionate. I believe it would become deep and passioante frenching if I RTF ... She needed sometime to get more familar with me according to her ... She said that I was considered lucky that she frenched me on the first visit ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Half-Throated BBBJ interspersed with some hand actions on my penis shaft ... It was a wet and sensual BBBJ.

FJ - 7.3/10

She was actually accomodating in changing sex positions ... The feeling was like making up with my real life GF ... Very natural indeed although nothing fantastic as far as GL CAT150 service standard is concern. Doggy bonking was interesting & gave me an erotic feel visually as her butts are rather curvy and perky ... During missionary, when I was about to ejaculate, she pulled my butt towards her pussy and gyrated her hip vigorously as if she also wanna cum with me ... Bwahahaha ... You know what?! ... she indeed were trying to reach orgasm with me as she still gyrated her hip and posterior vigorously even though she jolly knew very well that I had already ejaculated ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Great! Willing to learn new tricks ... Discharged lotsa GFE during pre- and post-coital ... She lied on my pec and caressed my abs and pecs sensually while chit chatting with me ... We then frenched passionately before going for our post coital shower ...

RTF - Absolutely yes! I enjoyed my session with this chio and sweet Yue Er albeit her sex service was not as strong as many CAT150 hoties as she does not have solid prior experience in the flesh trade. Most of her skills were taught by OKT Oolong's PRC GF ... However, the intangible shiokalicious feel was so immense and it almost overwhelmed me as we tried to reach the orgasmic phase together ... Fwoahhhh ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 22-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Can I join ping pong pong need to earn spare cash as economy bad bonus not gap gao how to do transplanting exercise
U fly here play pong pong pong la.......
Old 22-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
She fly here and there because she accumulating Krisflyer miles ma. She trying to get to Elite...

What is her PPS value anyway?
I take boat one.....i no understand wat u say leh .....???
Old 02-11-2014, 06:18 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
She is not as materialistic as this Yue Er, any bro kena this newbie ?
U kena what from yue er? She told me she is using old Samsung phone bought in China, and will consider buying iPhone 6+ in April before going back when the price drop. I told her iPhone price won't drop unless new model coming out and won't be next April. She said if that is the case will settle for iPhone 5 and may even considered 2nd hand one and asked if I have 2nd hand iPhone 5 to sell to her. Told her too late I ve sold mine to my darling I wish her good luck to receive it as a gift from her client. If she is not lying to me I don't think she is materialistic, especially for typical dong bei lass
Old 02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
U kena what from yue er? She told me she is using old Samsung phone bought in China, and will consider buying iPhone 6+ in April before going back when the price drop. I told her iPhone price won't drop unless new model coming out and won't be next April. She said if that is the case will settle for iPhone 5 and may even considered 2nd hand one and asked if I have 2nd hand iPhone 5 to sell to her. Told her too late I ve sold mine to my darling I wish her good luck to receive it as a gift from her client. If she is not lying to me I don't think she is materialistic, especially for typical dong bei lass
lousy service bro la
Old 02-11-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
lousy service bro la
that one I will not disagree with u
Old 03-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
that one I will not disagree with u
so u got good service ?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

If newbie and lousy service, have to blacklist and ignore straight away. Lots of better gems around

Quote:
lousy service bro la
Old 03-11-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
so u got good service ?
her service pale if compared to nana n Ella. The only plus points for me is make love with her very shiok as she got real water, got the watery sound when pumping her which is rare. Unfortunately after taking a close look her look is not my type. She looks like jia bao, probably both of them origin from jilin
Old 08-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
her service pale if compared to nana n Ella. The only plus points for me is make love with her very shiok as she got real water, got the watery sound when pumping her which is rare. Unfortunately after taking a close look her look is not my type. She looks like jia bao, probably both of them origin from jilin
yalor, misled by her look in a distance
Old 09-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gem in 1429 is not Yue Er. Bei Er beats her in all area
Old 09-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Bei er is always good times

usually i dun want to recommend a WL too many times, in case ppl misunderstand. So its always good to see another bro recommending the gems
Old 09-11-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
thx for the info
Old 09-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, so who would you guys say are the top 5 girls closest to Bei Er body, looks and service attitude wise?

She has put on quite a lot of weight I find recently.

Yue er at least a bit more slim.

I personally find Yue er face more pretty, even up close.

That's just for my taste.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1