The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2014, 09:01 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ting View Post
Hi anyone tried L16h17 ting ting? Any FRS?
R u referring to ting ting 1606?
This is house of jia. No girl by the name of ting ting in this house
Old 20-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L1617

She told me her name was ting ting and she from 16_17. Currently code red
Old 20-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ting View Post
She told me her name was ting ting and she from 16_17. Currently code red
she's from 16 W17.. not to be confused with 1617 on the main road.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

So the good news is that Jia Qi is super hot, and her service level is uber good. Her teeth is slightly yellowish but her skin and body is very SYT. Very eager to please and yes, her smile is very sweet.

The bad news is that she will soon be too popular and diff to get. Yes, I think she's that good. Why, because I just tried her today for the first time and I'm absolutely enthralled by her sweetness and beauty. In terms of looks, angel a few houses up is better, but overall package jia qi is the absolute winner.

Cheers!
Old 30-10-2014, 11:40 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
So the good news is that Jia Qi is super hot, and her service level is uber good. Her teeth is slightly yellowish but her skin and body is very SYT. Very eager to please and yes, her smile is very sweet.

The bad news is that she will soon be too popular and diff to get. Yes, I think she's that good. Why, because I just tried her today for the first time and I'm absolutely enthralled by her sweetness and beauty. In terms of looks, angel a few houses up is better, but overall package jia qi is the absolute winner.

Cheers!
Angel is prettier than jia qi
Jia qi has much better services & gfe
Old 04-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Got good working lady must share!
I read FR on Jia Qi, got small road also got big road, in the end, end up at big road L1617
This girl quite pretty, she insisted she look like Fan Bing Bing, maybe a little bit.
Her eyes quite big, make up a little heavy but nice, the face very slim and sharp, she is quite tall, no fats, quite slim, her boobs I think is at most A+ cup with light brown nipples, lick will erect.
The best thing about her is her service, very tokong
Cat bath from head to toes
BBBJ and HDLY very very deep and wet, shiok
French me like sugar daddy
AR hard poke and licking very long
Her pussy very nice, trim well, no smell, also very wet when painting
All this while the service last about 45 minutes with many patterns, left 15 minutes we F with crazy of cause I only lasted for 1 minute or so, the pre F service is too good, highly recommended to all brothers
Also, GFE very good, very friendly, can talk like boyfriend girlfriend.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Sian. Jiaqian from this house cut card liao...
Old 16-11-2014, 04:15 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sian. Jiaqian from this house cut card liao...
jia qian and jia qi not on good terms and they r room mates
Old 22-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Jiayan from this house looking more and more interesting. Often see her busy with business all over geylang.
Old 30-11-2014, 04:43 PM
King Of Geylang

An awesome & mind blowing sex with a slim fair SYT...

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: About 3 months plus
Origin: Sichuan, She is from a minority group.
Misc Info: KTV girl in china. No prior flesh trade exposure. She knows pole & exotic sexy dances.

Face: 7.1/10
(I wouldn’t classify Jia Qi as a drop dead gorgeous pretty babe. Due to her thick makeup, Jia Qi looks like a KTV nite club slutty and sultry girl. Her foundation powder makes her face looks pale while her neck and body skin tone are much darker. If she puts on nude or lesser makeup, she will look like a fresh, Poly/JC Syt. She does resemble fan bing bing to a certain extent. Jia Qi possesses a pair of big sparkling beautiful eyes, well defined small nose and a sexy lips on her small oval face. Her facial complexion is generally quite good but she is neither very fair nor tanned. She has long silky smooth hair. She looks better with her hair down. Her biggest flaw would be her vampire crooked yellow teeth. If she puts on braces or her teeth r whiter, she will look even better. Overall, I still like her face. I find her face mixed blood. She doesn't look like a Prc. A SYT which all SYT lovers must try.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, Jia Qi is very pencil slim with some curves on her body. No sight of tummy fats at all, in fact her tummy is so flat and well toned. Her body is very youthful, taut and smooth. She has long slim sexy legs to die for. Her arm pits are clean and naturally bald damn good to lick haha . I still think she can put on a few more kilos and will look even better. She is slim til I can see her spinal and ribs when she stretched her body. She looks damn hot in dresses, cheongsam, sleeveless tight top with micro mini shorts etc. Love her slim long legs, a pair of legs all men dying for.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed steamy bath! She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. Her soapy tender steamy touches on my balls, dick and ass hole made my heart pumped fast and I sensed a sudden surge of adrenaline. Her HJ is so cock teasing. I nearly cummed haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched profusely. After washing off the soap foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body focusing on my nipples. After which she ended the bath with a hot steamy brief BBBJ and ball sucking. Inexperienced young punters would have accidentally cummed during the bath haha.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10
(The foreplay, cat bath, BBBJ, AR etc were so shiok til I can only last for a while in missionary position haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched non stop like lovers. I licked and sucked her ears and neck. She enjoyed me licking her ears and neck. I proceeded to lick her smooth naturally bald arm pits. She moved up to suck my nipples and gave them soft bites ouch! Her hands were all over my body, face and hair. I grabbed her boobs and we frenched while I fucked her in missionary. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her while I am standing. Cannot endure her warm tight slippery hole, loud sexy moans and dirty talks, I cummed with a sexisfying ahh haha. Its my second shot in an hour. Awesome!)

GFE: 8.8/10
(Her KC & GFE damn high. Not for the weak heart haha. We never lack topics to chat. Very chatty and talkative girl. She is very caring and gentle towards me and knows what a man wants. She even offered to take out my clothes and dry my body. Even gave me good bye French kiss haha. No rush at all, even when we exceeded by 10mins. She even did sexy pole dance for me.)

RTF: Yes of course. In fact I have RTF her a couple of times. She is a gem! Above FR is based on my first encounter with her. The sessions get better and better with each RTF.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 30-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dsotm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

Misc Info: KTV girl in china. No prior flesh trade exposure. She knows pole & exotic sexy dances.

Face: 7.1/10
(I wouldn’t classify Jia Qi as a drop dead gorgeous pretty babe. Due to her thick makeup, Jia Qi looks like a KTV nite club slutty and sultry girl. Her foundation powder makes her face looks pale while her neck and body skin tone are much darker. If she puts on nude or lesser makeup, she will look like a fresh, Poly/JC Syt. She does resemble fan bing bing to a certain extent. Jia Qi possesses a pair of big sparkling beautiful eyes, well defined small nose and a sexy lips on her small oval face. Her facial complexion is generally quite good but she is neither very fair nor tanned. She has long silky smooth hair. She looks better with her hair down. Her biggest flaw would be her vampire crooked yellow teeth. If she puts on braces or her teeth r whiter, she will look even better. Overall, I still like her face. I find her face mixed blood. She doesn't look like a Prc. A SYT which all SYT lovers must try.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, Jia Qi is very pencil slim with some curves on her body. No sight of tummy fats at all, in fact her tummy is so flat and well toned. Her body is very youthful, taut and smooth. She has long slim sexy legs to die for. Her arm pits are clean and naturally bald damn good to lick haha . I still think she can put on a few more kilos and will look even better. She is slim til I can see her spinal and ribs when she stretched her body. She looks damn hot in dresses, cheongsam, sleeveless tight top with micro mini shorts etc. Love her slim long legs, a pair of legs all men dying for.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed steamy bath! She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. Her soapy tender steamy touches on my balls, dick and ass hole made my heart pumped fast and I sensed a sudden surge of adrenaline. Her HJ is so cock teasing. I nearly cummed haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched profusely. After washing off the soap foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body focusing on my nipples. After which she ended the bath with a hot steamy brief BBBJ and ball sucking. Inexperienced young punters would have accidentally cummed during the bath haha.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10
(The foreplay, cat bath, BBBJ, AR etc were so shiok til I can only last for a while in missionary position haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched non stop like lovers. I licked and sucked her ears and neck. She enjoyed me licking her ears and neck. I proceeded to lick her smooth naturally bald arm pits. She moved up to suck my nipples and gave them soft bites ouch! Her hands were all over my body, face and hair. I grabbed her boobs and we frenched while I fucked her in missionary. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her while I am standing. Cannot endure her warm tight slippery hole, loud sexy moans and dirty talks, I cummed with a sexisfying ahh haha. Its my second shot in an hour. Awesome!)

GFE: 8.8/10
(Her KC & GFE damn high. Not for the weak heart haha. We never lack topics to chat. Very chatty and talkative girl. She is very caring and gentle towards me and knows what a man wants. She even offered to take out my clothes and dry my body. Even gave me good bye French kiss haha. No rush at all, even when we exceeded by 10mins. She even did sexy pole dance for me.)

RTF: Yes of course. In fact I have RTF her a couple of times. She is a gem! Above FR is based on my first encounter with her. The sessions get better and better with each RTF.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
So the Jiaqi that got many rave reviews here is on the main road not WH right
Old 30-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsotm View Post
So the Jiaqi that got many rave reviews here is on the main road not WH right
There are two. One at main road and one at wh. One at main road more slim, one at wh more busty.

Go try both and tell us what you think.

For main road 1617, Jiayi is the best in my opinion. Jiayan also not bad.

My recommendation lah.
Old 30-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dsotm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are two. One at main road and one at wh. One at main road more slim, one at wh more busty.

Go try both and tell us what you think.

For main road 1617, Jiayi is the best in my opinion. Jiayan also not bad.

My recommendation lah.
Cool thanks for clearing the confusion bro
Old 04-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

concur with your FR. Her HJ really powerful, even plead her to let her hand off my cock. If not, will shoot in no time.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Long1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, when is the opening hour for 16h17?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1