The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Hi Bro's

Anyone know if any of the shops here provide a solid proper JG service. (Hanky Panky not nessacery)

Would appreciate any infomation given.

Regards
Anel King
Old 06-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lautiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss Body Concept MILF Leslie .... Miss her sensual massage...

Another GEM retired from scence... Hope she will come back and serve our BROS soon... I don't mind paying if she do outcall part-time...

Any Bros here know any MILF resemble like Leslie interms of body & skill...

Please recommend. Thanks a million
Old 06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

I miss leslie too!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautiger View Post
Really miss Body Concept MILF Leslie .... Miss her sensual massage...

Another GEM retired from scence... Hope she will come back and serve our BROS soon... I don't mind paying if she do outcall part-time...

Any Bros here know any MILF resemble like Leslie interms of body & skill...

Please recommend. Thanks a million
think i last saw d shop vacated n with notice for lease liao.

dunno y she wanna move eh .. since she got a solid clientele. i guess mayb d rent is ex bah .. or d landlord see her biz so good, increase rent until she buay tahan?????

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went around FC today, intending to look for May at Aroma... After a few rounds of walking, didn't get to see her. Went in ask the girl at the counter, she replied May having her period, what a waste.

One other girl seems not bad, abit fleshy but I didn't try as I intend to have May's service.

I miss May's service, the last time I was serviced by her was just before she went back to China for a while.
Old 21-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Was quite active when leslie and happy still operate there,both of them give quality massage before pop the golden question. Will be missing them.
Old 28-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

ANyone know whether Leslie be setting up a new joint then?
Old 28-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
ANyone know whether Leslie be setting up a new joint then?
I also waiting for her to set up another joint,though there are bros saying she is getting married,but i highly doubt so.
Old 28-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
I also waiting for her to set up another joint,though there are bros saying she is getting married,but i highly doubt so.
heard rumours of her angmo bf. maybe he finally proposed???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

anyone know if the viet milf LILI is still ard? some time walk pass her shop its closed. then some times its open.
Old 28-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
roamer65 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went again to fortune center this morning. Service by a PRC from Sichuan in a shop on level 3 . FR as follows:

Name: 不拘
Look: 7/10 (small mole on her chin is seductive)
Body: 6.5/10 (B+ boobs, but a bit fat around the waist)
Massage: 7/10 (Press on the correct points)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes
Damages: $20 + $100
Old 04-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

helen(prc pr) of yu ya, closed down her shop(at fortune recently), any bro knoe which level(same bldg) she working now?
few yr back she also had a shop in fuloushu complex, with prc working.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
anyone know if the viet milf LILI is still ard? some time walk pass her shop its closed. then some times its open.
last mth was in harmony
Old 04-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia611o View Post
helen(prc pr) of yu ya, closed down her shop(at fortune recently), any bro knoe which level(same bldg) she working now?
few yr back she also had a shop in fuloushu complex, with prc working.
She's gone to the next level, the shop that is next to the one selling P2P games.
She apparently now runs that with another PRC, who looks like her. probably sisters
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Aroma's May just now.

Damage: total 80

Service: BJ

Immediately go straight into special service and negotiated into what special I want. After which she showered with me, literally washed me up saying it's more hygiene that way.

She did ass rimming for me which somehow I don't really enjoy but some guys may like it. Initially, she started BJ without capping me and in the position where I'm straddling her head.

Not feeling safe going without condom even for BJ, I asked for condom and after awhile in that position, I asked for a change in position. Before she got to into 69 position, she slipped a condom on my finger after inspecting which one does not have long or sharp nail.

I don't know why, the feeling was very weird, in the past I enjoyed fingering spa/tui na girls... But today, I was totally out of mood.

I feel like feeding my lust but end up don't feel a thing except for of course cumming after her service.

All of a sudden, I felt as though in future I won't go for such special services anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1