The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

WL Name - Ding Ding
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Barely 1.56 m (without heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has experience in the flesh trade.

I have had a blast with this diminutive and youngish guangdong lass ... She claimed that she is 21 years young but she could pass off as a 17-18 yo teenager if she dresses down alittle and wear less makeup ... She has beautiful and well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest inverted nips ... The four tattoos on her torso can be an eye-sore to me (2 on the shoulder blades + 2 on each side of the hips that stretches to the sides of the upper limbs) ...

Her Yi Tiao Long water bed fore-play was almost as good as retired Han Han if not better ... She could be a mixed of retired Xiao Ya since there are of similar build and retired Han Han because of her fantastic sex skill ... She is already an ang pai with 10 sessions daily on average ... Considered awesome as she debuted since 3 weeks ago only ...

I was overwhelmed and mesmerized by her non-stop sexual doses which were very intense during pre-shower routine, in the shower, and finally during the grand finale in the bedroom ... She was simply awesome and no words could describe accurately how I felt at that juncture ... I have not had such fantabulous session with a pretty lass offering Yi Tiao Long services since the departure of Shuang Shuang (ex-WL @ W12) and Han Han (ex-WL @ 0819) ... Her Yi Tiao Long service (performed using the inflatable bed) in the bathroom was mesmerizing & addictive ... I like the way she used her breasts and pussy to glide against all my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... Every part of my bod seemed to be screaming for more and I certainly hope she would not stop ... In future I will teach her to use her butts to glide against my back too ... If she can do it with finesse, she could be the next Han Han and/or Xiao Ya/Dan Dan of the House of Happy ... Bwahahaha ...

Ding Ding is pretty and looks like an PRC version Ah Lian with all her tattoos and her makeup style ... She has big double eyelid eyes with longish synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose and smally lips. Physically she is in great shape with minimal fat but lacking in height is her only disadvantage ... I like the way she frenched me ... Very very sensuous and smooth ... She is skilled not only in her sex service but also in french kissing ... Her cat-bath skill was awesome too ... I love the way she glided and rolled her warm and wet tongue along all my erotic zones of my upper and lower torsi ... She drove me to heaven in superb pace ... Triple shiokalicious!

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in giving me a 3/4 BBBJ ... She would also lick my scrotum and penis shaft alternatively ... She never fail to gaze at me sexily whilst BBBJing me ...

My FJ with her did not last very long before I ejaculated my load fully in view of the above sexually intense and intoxicating routines ... We only adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, dentist chair and missionary ... I must say her downsouth love-hole was super tight and moist ... I can't wait to RTF her albeit she may not have the ideal height of a lass I desire ...

Looks - 7.3/10
Bod - 7.0/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10
Yi Tiao Long shower action - 8.8/10
Bedroom fore-play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Yes! Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Tried her on Monday. Totally agree on Bro Max FR. Just to add, we were frenching non stop and super intense

Big Thanks to Bro Max
Old 16-10-2014, 07:21 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

My most fav wl in this house is ding ding
Old 16-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Wan wan is still around in this house and she is not bad, very friendly.

Can be back up if can't find DD
Old 17-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

care to describe wan wan more in detail please
Old 18-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Former 0819 nymph queen was Xiaoya, is she up to that kind of standards. Miss banging that Xiaoya, she was insatiable

Quote:
Old 28-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Wan Wan 湾湾 (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
care to describe wan wan more in detail please
Dug up this old fr of mine for u, enjoy

Wan Wan 湾湾 (0819)...23 yr old mm fm Hubei...fair, sexy slutty foxy geisha kinda looker wif fakelashes n pouty soft kissable lips...abt 160 cm ht, slim legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, flower tattoo on her top right back/shoulder area, small "I love you" inscripted tattoo on her left hand...lovely creamy perky firm yet soft C cup boobs wif pinkish raisin droplet nippless...juicy perky ass, pussy trimmed no smell...has previous skin trade experience. ..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...sexy, fun, nottie, cheeky mm...gd company, enjoys sex n willing to pls...passionate sensuous frenching....!

Raba frenched passionately fm the get go when the door closed...gd bod feel wif clothes on...more sensual when I stripped her to her sexy black bra n briefs...then sensual n sexual when we were both nude, now vgd boobs, bod n pussy feel...great prelude...!

Shower action: soapy raba n solid soapy boobs fuck...frenched passionately her soapy big boobs squashed on me chest...!

Bed action : felt comfortable wif this Wan Wan so just went wif the flow...she climbed on top of me...v nice boobs, bod n pussy feel...caressed her face n frenched, her eyes open, my hands then went to clasp her juicy ass to hold her more tightly...!...she licked me bod all over...lifted me legs to do a lick n poke ar, not bad...lick of me perinuem n lick n suck of me balls gd...bbbj slurpy lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat vgd...manoeuvred her into 69 for prelim tonguefu...got her squiriming wet n gasping at times, also lubed her ass wif me saliva coated index finger!...bbbj continued wif me standing on the bed she kneeling n in a sexy slutty manner glancing at herself licking n sucking me cock in the side mirror, shiok sight n feel...nottie minx!...

My turn to take over...fondled squeezed kneaded n sucked on her lovely creamy big boobs/tits...then went south for more tonguefu...following which I climbed back up to get her to bbbj abit more while I played wif clitty n fingered her pussy until it got dripping wet...!

Fj vgd as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...pussy quite tight, has stamina...hands all over each others bods...natural moans increased in pitch as she was getting high!...best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in her killer heels, hands leaning agst the mirror, turned her head to french; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass, cupped her big boobs fm behind, her high looks in the mirror in front; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, me squeezing her beautiful big boobs hard while pumping; asian cowgal pump, piak piak piak, her big boobs bouncing ard, our hands gripped, then i pulled her close to french passionately till I shot me load...ended wif a soothing massage n frenched goodby squeezing her juicy sexy ass!

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Wan Wan...nottie fun playable mm...has gem potential
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Re: Wan Wan 湾湾 (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Wan Wan 湾湾 (0819)...23 yr old mm fm Hubei...fair, sexy slutty foxy geisha kinda looker wif fakelashes n pouty soft kissable lips...abt 160 cm ht, slim legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, flower tattoo on her top right back/shoulder area, small "I love you" inscripted tattoo on her left hand...lovely creamy perky firm yet soft C cup boobs wif pinkish raisin droplet nippless...juicy perky ass, pussy trimmed no smell...has previous skin trade experience. ..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...sexy, fun, nottie, cheeky mm...gd company, enjoys sex n willing to pls...passionate sensuous frenching....!

Raba frenched passionately fm the get go when the door closed...gd bod feel wif clothes on...more sensual when I stripped her to her sexy black bra n briefs...then sensual n sexual when we were both nude, now vgd boobs, bod n pussy feel...great prelude...!

Shower action: soapy raba n solid soapy boobs fuck...frenched passionately her soapy big boobs squashed on me chest...!

Bed action : felt comfortable wif this Wan Wan so just went wif the flow...she climbed on top of me...v nice boobs, bod n pussy feel...caressed her face n frenched, her eyes open, my hands then went to clasp her juicy ass to hold her more tightly...!...she licked me bod all over...lifted me legs to do a lick n poke ar, not bad...lick of me perinuem n lick n suck of me balls gd...bbbj slurpy lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat vgd...manoeuvred her into 69 for prelim tonguefu...got her squiriming wet n gasping at times, also lubed her ass wif me saliva coated index finger!...bbbj continued wif me standing on the bed she kneeling n in a sexy slutty manner glancing at herself licking n sucking me cock in the side mirror, shiok sight n feel...nottie minx!...

My turn to take over...fondled squeezed kneaded n sucked on her lovely creamy big boobs/tits...then went south for more tonguefu...following which I climbed back up to get her to bbbj abit more while I played wif clitty n fingered her pussy until it got dripping wet...!

Fj vgd as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...pussy quite tight, has stamina...hands all over each others bods...natural moans increased in pitch as she was getting high!...best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in her killer heels, hands leaning agst the mirror, turned her head to french; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass, cupped her big boobs fm behind, her high looks in the mirror in front; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, me squeezing her beautiful big boobs hard while pumping; asian cowgal pump, piak piak piak, her big boobs bouncing ard, our hands gripped, then i pulled her close to french passionately till I shot me load...ended wif a soothing massage n frenched goodby squeezing her juicy sexy ass!

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Wan Wan...nottie fun playable mm...has gem potential
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Appreciated with Thanks Bro
Old 31-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one can advise on its opening hours? Thanks
Old 31-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

12pm, but the door shud be opened around 1150am.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:29 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Yes wan wan still looks gd
But I'm addicted to ding ding for nw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Former 0819 nymph queen was Xiaoya, is she up to that kind of standards. Miss banging that Xiaoya, she was insatiable
Nope ding ding has not reach xiao ya standard yet. I missed bonking xiao ya. Those cos play costumes, sexy erotic dance, vibrator, and sexy loud moans damn. So far only ex Cindy & xiao ya gave me such a memorable pse bonks
Old 01-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dollybird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

[QUOTE=max_priest;11948893]She is a one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

WL Name - Ding Ding
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Barely 1.56 m (without heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has experience in the flesh trade.

I have had a blast with this diminutive and youngish guangdong lass ... She claimed that she is 21 years young but she could pass off as a 17-18 yo teenager if she dresses down alittle and wear less makeup ... She has beautiful and well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest inverted nips ... The four tattoos on her upper & lower torsi can be an eye-sore to me (2 on the shoulder blades + 2 on each side of the hips that stretches to the sides of the upper limbs) ...

Her Yi Tiao Long water bed fore-play was almost as good as retired Han Han if not better ... She could be a mix of retired Xiao Ya since they are of similar build and retired Han Han because of her fantastic sex skill ... She is already an ang pai with 10 sessions daily on average ... Considered awesome as she debuted since 3 weeks ago only ...

I was overwhelmed and mesmerized by her non-stop sexual doses which were very intense during pre-shower routine, in the shower, and finally during the grand finale in the bedroom ... She was simply awesome and no words could describe accurately how I felt at that juncture ... I have not had such fantabulous session with a pretty lass offering Yi Tiao Long services since the departure of Shuang Shuang (ex-WL @ W12) and Han Han (ex-WL @ 0819) ... Her Yi Tiao Long service (performed using the inflatable bed) in the bathroom was mesmerizing & addictive ... I like the way she used her breasts and pussy to glide against all my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... Every part of my bod seemed to be screaming for more and I certainly hope she would not stop ... In future I will teach her to use her butts to glide against my back too ... If she can do it with finesse, she could be the next Han Han and/or Xiao Ya/Dan Dan of the House of Happy ... Bwahahaha ...

Ding Ding is pretty and looks like a PRC version Ah Lian with all her tattoos and her makeup style ... She has big double eyelid eyes with longish synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose and smally lips. Physically she is in great shape with minimal fat but lacking in height is her only disadvantage ... I like the way she frenched me ... Very very sensuous and smooth ... She is skilled not only in her sex service but also in french kissing ... Her cat-bath skill was awesome too ... I love the way she glided and rolled her warm and wet tongue along all my erotic zones of my upper and lower torsi ... She drove me to heaven in superb pace ... Triple shiokalicious!

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in giving me a 3/4 BBBJ ... She would also lick my scrotum and penis shaft alternately ... She never failed to gaze at me sexily whilst BBBJing me ...

My FJ with her did not last very long before I ejaculated my load fully in view of the above sexually intense and intoxicating routines ... We only adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, dentist chair and missionary ... I must say her downsouth love-hole was super tight and moist ... I can't wait to RTF her albeit she may not have the ideal height of a lass I desire ...

Looks - 7.3/10
Bod - 7.0/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10
Yi Tiao Long shower action - 8.8/10
Bedroom fore-play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Yes! Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx[/QUOTE/

Bro ding ding Ann kk dead heat. Enjoy!
Old 01-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dollybird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

Bro ding ding Ann kk dead heat. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Fyi dead heat in horse racing means. Both First
Old 02-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollybird View Post
Bro ding ding Ann kk dead heat. Enjoy!
Fyi dead heat in horse racing means. Both First[/QUOTE]

lol i thought u mean dead meat which impossible as ding ding a fiery nympho
Old 02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed bro, Xiaoya and Cindy definitely set the nymph standards, damn slutty and wild. Today's GL commandos maybe Anqi and LV are close, but also not yet to their levels

Quote:
Nope ding ding has not reach xiao ya standard yet. I missed bonking xiao ya. Those cos play costumes, sexy erotic dance, vibrator, and sexy loud moans damn. So far only ex Cindy & xiao ya gave me such a memorable pse bonks
Old 02-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 12
Dom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud of
Re: Wan Wan 湾湾 (0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Had a session with Wanwan today. Nice C cup boobs and made me very high. Thanks the bros for the recommendations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1