The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Finally banged one of the many Feifeis on my weekend hunt. No regrets, was a solid babe to share FR. So far one of the best newbies with sunny smiles and good service.

Feifei (3033)
Looks: 6/10 (Just above average looks, with slightly tanned skin since she is of ethnic minority from Guangxi.
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall babe, around 1.68m and very tight bod and damn hot legs. Love her figure and her enhanced C boobs makes it even better)
Frenching: 8/10 (Frenching all the way, out to please and seduce)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Sauna trained, so she definitely knows all the patterns, with her CFM looks, tongue flicks, twisting blows and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10 (Very sexy and seductive chick. Had to give it to her real hard because my cock could not tahan. I locked her at a corner with the two mirrors and standing doggie fucked her. She can really take the hard and fast pounding so I was the one almost losing it. Had to change positions a few times and she was moaning louder and louder. Finally finished her off by straddling her in the air and pumped it all away)
Old 20-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend FR to share to start moody Monday

Jiayi (1617)
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet and sexy looks, belongs to ethnic minority in Sichuan)
Body: 7/10 (Petite girl, maybe just 1.55m with around B+ boobs, Overall shapely and sexy bod)
Frenching: 8/10 (Full-on frenching. She wants it even more when she gets banged hard)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Gave it all she had. Deep throat is her speciality, in the bathroom, kneeling in front of mirrors, on the bed, super hot)
FJ: 8/10 (Her pussy is super tight and she knows her to control her pussy muscles. Was wrong to let her take control. She rides hard and wild and full of patterns. Almost came without changing patterns. Had to regain the rhythm and bang her standing, spooning and released all in missionary. Spicy Sichuan babe!)
Old 08-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

Libero December check. Kind of ran out of momentum to write FRs this year. Hope for a good December newbie batch

Feifei (1809)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks with that more a classic Chinese beauty of olden days look, fits her background from Xi'an)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m with B boobs, with nice shapely legs)
Frenching: 7/10 (Soft and sweet frencher. Needs to go slow to get her to warm up)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite a bit of pattern but can be improved)
FJ: 8/10 (An accomodating lass, not the wild fucks I prefer. But I can sense that she likes it slow and gentle but can warm up once the speed gets going and her pussy gets wet)
Old 08-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
... Feifei (1809)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks with that more a classic Chinese beauty of olden days look, fits her background from Xi'an)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m with B boobs, with nice shapely legs)
Frenching: 7/10 (Soft and sweet frencher. Needs to go slow to get her to warm up)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite a bit of pattern but can be improved)
FJ: 8/10 (An accomodating lass, not the wild fucks I prefer. But I can sense that she likes it slow and gentle but can warm up once the speed gets going and her pussy gets wet)
I would have to say your FR on Fei Fei is accurate and fair ... One worthy mention is, she has now graduated to speaking French fluently. She was selective during her first 1-2 months in GL ... BTW, make sure your mouth has no foul smell ... Remember to shave too and bring on your charm ... That are the best tips (money can't buy) I could give you guys ...

If you want wild fuck, I would recommend Xiao Xiao, Momo, Fei Fei @ 3033, Mun Mun @ WH06, Ferrari and Lina ... Perhaps Caishan as well ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Oh yes, remember to shave is true. She likes it non-stubbly
Old 08-12-2014, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I would have to say your FR on Fei Fei is accurate and fair ... One worthy mention is, she has now graduated to speaking French fluently. She was selective during her first 1-2 months in GL ... BTW, make sure your mouth has no foul smell ... Remember to shave too and bring on your charm ... That are the best tips (money can't buy) I could give you guys ...

If you want wild fuck, I would recommend Xiao Xiao, Momo, Fei Fei @ 3033, Mun Mun @ WH06, Ferrari and Lina ... Perhaps Caishan as well ...
yes I also agree the fr is accurate n fair. Btw, bro it will be great if u can train her up on her Frenching skills. She'd given her best e.g. non stop Frenching, tongue fingting, good bye kiss etc, but can sense that she lacks of experience on this department as not enuf variations n patterns.

What I also like about her is her blurness although she pretends to be calm n cool. For once, I outcall her to 58b where she had been there before. After the goodbye kiss, she stepped out the door and walked the opposite direction instead of the front desk direction although okt kept calling her name. Late she pretended to be cool and walk back and ppl gave a good laugh at it
Old 08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Haha, nice anecdote. Yeah I think she is fresh in the flesh trade. Inside she's quite the gentle and demure girl, quite reinforces my stereotype of Xi'an girls
Old 08-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8109 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, nice anecdote. Yeah I think she is fresh in the flesh trade. Inside she's quite the gentle and demure girl, quite reinforces my stereotype of Xi'an girls
Yeah agreed that Fei Fei 1809 very gentle and demure girl, and she improved quite alot since her debut 3 months ago. Like her frenching skills now, gentle & soft type frenching with alot of tongue fights and lovemaking getting more intense and feeling each time rtfs her. If she can open up to allow me to paint her pussy, will be nice...ang pai in the making in 1809
Old 08-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
yes I also agree the fr is accurate n fair. Btw, bro it will be great if u can train her up on her Frenching skills. She'd given her best e.g. non stop Frenching, tongue fingting, good bye kiss etc, but can sense that she lacks of experience on this department as not enuf variations n patterns.

What I also like about her is her blurness although she pretends to be calm n cool. For once, I outcall her to 58b where she had been there before. After the goodbye kiss, she stepped out the door and walked the opposite direction instead of the front desk direction although okt kept calling her name. Late she pretended to be cool and walk back and ppl gave a good laugh at it
Bwahaha ... The more you RTF her, the better the development of chemistry between you two will be, and that would ultimately translate to more intimate frenching ... Trust me, her french kissing skill has already attained the level that I have not much left to impart already ... It is now up to the individuals to spend more time with her to cultivate this intimacy ... Just like normal gal on the street, she needs to be comfy with you before she could free herself from this sexual restrain ... I hope you understand where I am coming from ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
Yeah agreed that Fei Fei 1809 very gentle and demure girl, and she improved quite alot since her debut 3 months ago. Like her frenching skills now, gentle & soft type frenching with alot of tongue fights and lovemaking getting more intense and feeling each time rtfs her. If she can open up to allow me to paint her pussy, will be nice...ang pai in the making in 1809
She does not allow pussy painting because she is afraid of getting viral infection ... One of her mates was suspended for a week plus because of that and slapped with a warning ... If a WL contracted this similar infection the second time, she may lose her Yellow card ... This can be very serious ... We as punters must be more understanding in this aspect ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2014, 11:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bwahaha ... The more you RTF her, the better the development of chemistry between you two will be, and that would ultimately translate to more intimate frenching ... Trust me, her french kissing skill has already attained the level that I have not much left to impart already ... It is now up to the individuals to spend more time with her to cultivate this intimacy ... Just like normal gal on the street, she needs to be comfy with you before she could free herself from this sexual restrain ... I hope you understand where I am coming from ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Definitely! Will rtf her to check her out again in times to come
Old 09-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Feifei, ferrari, lina - all ticked.

Momo and Munmun in target list. Xiaoxiao KIV.

Caishan not my cai.

Thanks bro

Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

december target target, went eat beef hor fun with kakis last night and did a walking recce.

Saw a tall slim newbie Bing Er (2045), anyone tried b4, good service and frenching?

Also, Xiaoyan (1606A) in crosshair, hope she frenches too
Old 12-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
december target target, went eat beef hor fun with kakis last night and did a walking recce.

Saw a tall slim newbie Bing Er (2045), anyone tried b4, good service and frenching?

Also, Xiaoyan (1606A) in crosshair, hope she frenches too
I guess you have better chance of frenching the one from 1606A (aka House of Alibaba) ... She aims to please ...

By the way, you have 3 newbies from OKT Heng's den (aka House of Honey) to choose from ...

Anqi @ WH15 will give you a WFE since you're into this ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

thanks bro, Anqi already tried. December time for targetting some new fucks to complete the year

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1