The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Fredom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachT View Post
What was the damage? Does she speak English? Thanks in advance
Any clue what time is the earliest they open?
Old 25-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

L6H66

After so many bros here said G12 looks not bad I decided to head down to see whether it is true, and it seems like she has not had a single FR here.

I reach there early afternoon, however to my disappointment she was busy. I decided to wait for another 15mins since I was there.

During the 15mins wait there are actually two bros who came to H66 to look for her. So I believe many know about G12 already. Lucky for me I came first.

However when the 15mins up, the bad news came. The customer extended for another session. Ironically I waited for another 25mins.

G12 is not very tall, however she is slim. 22 years old this year.
Have B- boobs and delicious nipple. She has a foxy and slutty look, lots of eye contact made when giving BBBJ. She does french, and has extremely good attitude.Not very fair, nor she is too tan. Accommodating to all positions, however she will ask you if you want to extend, that explains why the previous customer extended too.

She is potentially the next ANGPAI of H66 together with G11.
Old 29-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

Short FR on L18H38 G11

Looks: 8/10 Kinda resembles a minah lady

Body: 7/10 1.4m+ height, petite, smooth and soft skin. Tight body with ok ass.

Boobs: 7.5/10 natural soft B+ cups - spent a long time fondling & suckling them.

Shower: 5/10 After showering t'gether, she seemed to spend a long time showering herself which I dislike

Catbath & HJ: 8.5/10 She concentrated mainly on nips while giving a oiled HJ. Overall combo gave a v.gd sensation..almost game over if I hadn't stopped her.

FJ: 7/10: Accomodating.. cowgirl, doggie and missionary. Felt tight, but she seemed to be in pain, so I took it slow and came nonetheless.

Service: 6.5/10 Cheeky and bubbly personality. No frenching, turned face away, but towards the end got a peck on the lips.

RTF: Maybe just to see if gfe can improve further
Old 18-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat 50 houses got PRCs? Not being racist but uncomfortable with Thais
Old 19-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Cat 50 houses got PRCs? Not being racist but uncomfortable with Thais
One word ans: NO
Old 24-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bros, any bro can recommend me thai girls within lorong 18 and 20? I prefer ba ba or skinny but boobs quite big type. I very long no go back there already so need some bros recommendation.. =D
Old 24-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whybother View Post
sorry bros, any bro can recommend me thai girls within lorong 18 and 20? I prefer ba ba or skinny but boobs quite big type. I very long no go back there already so need some bros recommendation.. =D
L18H38 girls boobs quite big big one. But I believe most are enhanced
Old 29-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8 H45 G1

went there today looking for G97 "kwan" as other senior bros had recommended but the OKT told me today was her day off and told me to try G1.

she was sitting right by the door and smiled once i walked in, so i decided to got with the OKT recommendation. in the room as soon as the door closed her dress was on the floor and she was pulling my shirt off. she then pulled her panties down and at the same time squat to take off my pants, she played with my dick over my briefs and then a little bit of ball squeezing once they were off. then she stood up took off her bra and guided me into the shower.

the shower was the best i ever had in a CAT50 place. somewhat like those jap soapland videos. she made me sit on a stool and proceeded to wash. best part was she spoke good english, and was very chatty and friendly.

after that straight to the bed for the foreplay. very accomodating and she let me roam all over. i tried to to finger her but my nails were a bit too sharp for her liking. foreplay was good and she pulled off the submissive GFE.

after a covered BJ started off cowgirl, switched to missionary and then doggy, felt a bit tired so asked her to finish off with HJ. started off slow with the motions, with some ball play involved. all the while i was sucking on her nipples and soon it was a fast and furious finish.

post session shower followed and she took her time cleaning me up, even though the bell had already rung

Name: Amy (L8 H45 G1)

looks: 7/10 looks like the innocent girl next door, nice smile

body: 6.5/10 slightly chubby, very nice tattoos. an angel with a sword on her left thigh and on her back a few religious tattoos of the thai variety

boobs: 7/10 all natural b cup. i guess a 34B. nipples are the best about 1/2" long and the first thing you notice once she strips

Covered BJ: 5/10 SOP a bit too short

FJ : 7/10 puts in efforts but a bit too much fake moaning

Overall: very satisfying and she is able to make the whole session enjoyable
and she's one of the few who can actually make you laugh

RTF: Yes!

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 01-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

L8H45 G81
Name : Nam

Brief FR of this girl whom OKT said is only 1 month old. Been a while since I tried new blood hence took her.

Looks: 6/10 Average GND

Body: 7/10 Abt 1.67m, slim, A+ boobs. Body was quite proportional, slightly curvy with nicely shaped ass. Would have given more points if only boobs was bigger

Shower: SOP, nothing special

Catbath: 4/10 Maybe she's new, only did my nips and sucked too hard causing pain. Very short < 1min

CBJ: 5/10. Again, perhaps she's still new, the rhytm was totally out and could feel her teeth. Lil bro almost deflated

FJ: 6/10: Cowgirl, doggie and finished in missionary. Nothing to shout about

Service: 7/10. Perhaps saving grace was her attitude. Was apologetic whenever she sense she did something wrong. She smiled throughout whole time too. She's an ex masseuse in BKK, hence she tried to make via massage till time ran out. Passable english. Full access given to body but no frenching. Got a hug when we were about to part.

RTF: I gave her some pointers, if she improves few months down, why not.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros,

Have been to the forum since years ago but just only reg as member. Wanna share one FR for a WL in L6H66G, G18.

Looks: to me ok. Except for a bit moh bing. But low light cannot see.
Body: slim and well shaped
Boob: B and nicely round shape

To my suprise, she actually do bbbj and even cim.

She was intro to me by OKT, i used to always go 66E, $80 cat.. But that day just nice WL still working need to wait. Then this friendy OKT came talk to me say new stable ask me support. $50 only confirm better than PRC. So I tried and really, standard really up there.

Hope you bros will cherish this Gem.

She speak ok english.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Hi Bros,

Have been to the forum since years ago but just only reg as member. Wanna share one FR for a WL in L6H66G, G18.

Looks: to me ok. Except for a bit moh bing. But low light cannot see.
Body: slim and well shaped
Boob: B and nicely round shape

To my suprise, she actually do bbbj and even cim.

She was intro to me by OKT, i used to always go 66E, $80 cat.. But that day just nice WL still working need to wait. Then this friendy OKT came talk to me say new stable ask me support. $50 only confirm better than PRC. So I tried and really, standard really up there.

Hope you bros will cherish this Gem.

She speak ok english.
Hi guys, my bad. It shud be L8H66A. But today i went back they having renovation. Anyway, anyone knows where to find cat 50 that do bbbj?
Old 20-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
successman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

A warning to all brothers that L20 H36 G44 from this house is infected with STD(Her pussy got rashes). Here is the reason why, firstly after we enter the room, we strip and went straight to shower, after that she ask me to lie down and proceed with basic action like licking nipple and bj(with cd), after that caps on, proceed with cowgirl position, then after that change to missionary-she opened her leg, and before i insert into her pussy, i asked her, what's this, why got rash? She said its nothing, then when i was bending downward to have a proper look to double check, she immediately closed up her legs, and told "no see". The next moment i told her nvm, just hj/bj, after i release, straight away proceed to shower, change and left. To fellow bro, please take caution and advise not to choose her for this period of time.

Bonk safe!
Successman
Old 25-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8h43g88

L8H43G88

Mission Insertion Date/Time : 1st Jan 2014 Abt 1pm.
17th Jan 2014 Abt 2pm.
4th Feb 2014 Abt 3pm.
20th Mar 2014 Abt 8.20pm.

Name : Ah Fang/PePe

Face : Powdered.

Height : About 1.5m

Body : 9/10(1.5m Petite,C Cups which feels young,World Class Smooth Skin.Grew Chubby on 4th visit.Rather the Yang Gui Fei TYPE.)

Boobs : 7/10(As Abv.)

Shower : 8/10(Nice.Very Thorough and Gentle.)

French : No.

Cat Bath: 9/10(Very good.Excellent Tongue Job.)

BJ: 10/10(The World Class type of BJ.Very long time i got it from a Cat 50.)

Cunt Licking: I did not ask and she did not offer.

AR: NO.

FJ: 10/10(1.5m is really TIGHT for my 4.5" X 5.5" RULER.SOP Positions.)
(3rd time no longer so tight,maybe i was not @ FULL STRG.4th time back to normal.)

GFE : 10/10(Excellent.)

Dmg : $50/30min/1shot + $20 tips for World Class Service(+Massage)

RTF : No...i grew little round blisters on my balls...Very tiny but incredibly itchy.I am afraid.Play @ your own risk.
Old 26-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh ... i tot this house juz open abt a month ago nia ..
sar lo bo brudder..
Old 26-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh ... i tot this house juz open abt a month ago nia ..
sar lo bo brudder shanelenny..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1