The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2014, 05:13 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
here is my fr on this xiao ping guo

Finally got chance to try this super attractive lass, its one of the best figure girl which i can find in the whole geylang, i liked to rape her more if my wallet permits me

Name: Apple aka xiao ping guo
Origin: Sichuan
Face: 9.5/10, very pretty and seductive
Height: 1.64m
Body: 10/10 Slim, curvy , sexy , slender legs, fair a girl who possessed a super model figure
Boobs: 9.5 /10 C cup, natural, soft and nice to fondle
BBBJ: combi with multiple speed and rotation and sensation handjob, nearly die in her mouth
FJ: one word the describe 'HEAVENLY'
GFE: feel so much in love
RTF: Yes

thanks guy for this great intro its definitely a great find
nice FR. She speak french with u?
Old 17-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
nice FR. She speak french with u?
thanks for the encouragement, only managed to french after multi rtf ,

As the doctor says, an apple a day keeps the doctor away , something which i want to enjoy every single day
Old 18-09-2014, 06:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
thanks for the encouragement, only managed to french after multi rtf ,

As the doctor says, an apple a day keeps the doctor away , something which i want to enjoy every single day
Glad u french apple
10 pts return
Cheers
Old 22-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8131 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Name: Fei Fei
House: 1809
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 45kg
Origin: Xi'an
Debuted: Sept 2014, previous job working in Donguan before (not sure in sauna or KTV)
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty SYT girl
Boobs: Pink A+/B- cup
Body: Slim SYT body
Shower: Normal shower
Catbath: Start with some light massage first, then boob massage and follow by water 'gua sa' catbath (front & back)
AR: offered but rejected
Frenching: No, Still not familiar with GL's environment.
BBBj: Deep throat and blow me for quite long time
Pussy Painting: No, Still not familiar with GL's environment.
FJ: accomodating and she moan quite sexily and loud
GFE: chatty
RTF: maybe try her in few weeks time, let her learn her skill first before trying her again.
Old 22-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Glad u french apple
10 pts return
Cheers
thanks for your points am honored to receive points from you.
Old 24-09-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Girls comparable to Apple?
Old 03-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Patronized this house for the past few weeks and noticed girls in this house don't french (not even kiss) - this includes apple, ke ke, Na na (new) and yao yao (new). I was told by some of them kissing will spread STD but they are willing to do bbbj. Strange indeed.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
I was told by some of them kissing will spread STD but they are willing to do bbbj.
I think they are referring to Saliva Transmitting Decay
Old 04-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

maybe you are just too disgusting looking, i have never experience this before, no wonder you are in the negative zone

Heard this girl Tina contracted some kind of dieases and hence was barred from working for at least a week or so.

Are you the one who spread this to her after kissing her

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Patronized this house for the past few weeks and noticed girls in this house don't french (not even kiss) - this includes apple, ke ke, Na na (new) and yao yao (new). I was told by some of them kissing will spread STD but they are willing to do bbbj. Strange indeed.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboob View Post
Any Girls comparable to Apple?
no bro, i really doubted so, to date the time i called this GL as a playground, i had never seen a girl with such a maniquinn figure, and the most important plus point is with a C boobs so soft yet so firm looking, whenever i think of her boobs, will give me a mad rush to visit her soon. If u come across any, do drop me a pm bro thanks
Old 31-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any fr on Yi Yi of this house? She looks like she has better complexion and bigger boobs than fei fei.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Any fr on Yi Yi of this house? She looks like she has better complexion and bigger boobs than fei fei.
Why don't you try her and let us know here? Afterall it is a mere $150 away from knowing the answer, agree? Thanks in advance ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, there is another newbie in the house ... She is equally chio, makeup style a little like Fei Fei, slim and petite (about 1.58m) ... Her name slips my mind ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
what is the point of having a bigger boobs when it is enhanced and hard, the ah gua at lor 16 got much much bigger one, really turned me off when squezzing a fake neh neh and her service sucks big time, maybe u can refer this bro tension's post on her

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=9572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Ok.. so got very very HORNIEEE.. so went for a romp in GL

At ah yap's place.. today gals went for checkup.. and some not working yet.. so hard to find what I looking for.. tall, busty and good svc. Ah Yap last time intro Jing Jing, and she became my regular bonk for until she went back. Was hoping yap could work his "magic" and find me another good one.

Well.. maybe today is not my day.. as the result was quite disappointing. I won't blame Yap, he tried to find a lot.. but not many were working.

In the end.. Yi Yi from 1809 (I believe) came.. first look.. ok la... plus I wanted to finish fast and go back to do stuff.

So.. in the room.. some chitchat (sorry not your normal FR.. cos.. she dun deserve my FR actually). I always bring my own "lil bro wash item".. it's my personal hygiene as I find the liquid soap is not enough. (bought from adult shops.. genital wash for men.. kills germs and has good smell) Told her to use it on my lil bro when she wash me.. she looked wary.. but did as she was told. I joked with her that some ppl who bought the wash said it prolonged their fuck sessions.. but I don't think it's true... and she kept a bit quiet after this.

In the shower.. NO ACTION.. NOTHING at all. On the bed.. she asked me to lie face-first and did a gentle massage on my back. Then... she asked me.. "how long your love sessiong last.. usually?"

I was surprised at this question.. and just replied "30-40min".. and she exclaimed, "wah.. so long?" (I included the foreplay also ma.. diu)

Then.. she din even do a catbath... straight away asked me turn around.. and cap me to do a cap bj (SIAN liao)... No feeling.. but she was furiously working her head and trying to get me to cum.. no luck.. it takes more to get me off. So.. she then removed the cap.. put on another one and put KY and rode me.

Didn't last long in that position.. 10 seconds into it.. she asked me to pump her... so I did... and this is when she said, "I can't tahan ppl who can fuck long.. usually ppl fuck 3-5mins cum.. "

That's it.. all mood gone liao!! I guess age does make one more mellow.. I wasn't angry.. just disappointed.. but I knew that searching for a good bonk partner.. esp in GL.. when the last one (Jing Jing) left.. means I have to start from scratch.. so I didn't do what I usually do.. (prolong and make sure I last the full 60mins.. I always willed myself to in these situations). Instead.. I allowed myself to gradually reach my OWN climax.. ignoring her fake moans.. and REAL shrieks when I increased the pace when I climaxed.

Well.. Yi Yi has enhanced boobs.. face looks pleasant enough.. slim... ok butt... but with me (maybe I not good-looking la).. her service was.. NON-EXISTENT.

No RTF.. will not even recommend to any of my frens who share info on GL bonks.

No apologies to her regulars.. cos I don't write fake FRs.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
BTW, there is another newbie in the house ... She is equally chio, makeup style a little like Fei Fei, slim and petite (about 1.58m) ... Her name slips my mind ...
the newbie's name is chen chen, very sweet and aim to please, i prefer her versu fei fei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1