The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h51

Can i hv this house number
Old 06-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
Can i hv this house number
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/show...=321246&page=9
Old 09-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

has any one try shun zi yet nv got a chance to see her heard she also slim slim type n tall
Old 10-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bonkist is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Gordon for the recommend earlier for Lily....good service for my standard...cheers
Old 13-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

This is my 4th legal working ladies I tried after coming back to GL scene. All the ladies - Yue Er from 1429, Co Co from 1615, Angel from 1649 were pretty. For their service, I can only say is own expectation, very much the chemistry between both willing adults.
This one also very pretty, her working name is Shun Zhi from 1651.
Very pretty like mix-blood, something like angmoh with chinese mixed. The nose very nice and sharp, eyes also big big.
Body not slim type also not those big, like volley ball or beach ball player, because she is very tan
B cups with brown colour nipples
Not much service
Cannot French but can paint
Girl friend feel ok lah, because she is very friendly
Got tattoo on her back, also on her fingers
The look of those working ladies I saw not bad, just that I don't know their names, will slowly try one by one
Also thank you Omnia for your points
Old 16-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQQ699 View Post
This is my 4th legal working ladies I tried after coming back to GL scene. All the ladies - Yue Er from 1429, Co Co from 1615, Angel from 1649 were pretty. For their service, I can only say is own expectation, very much the chemistry between both willing adults.
This one also very pretty, her working name is Shun Zhi from 1651.
Very pretty like mix-blood, something like angmoh with chinese mixed. The nose very nice and sharp, eyes also big big.
Body not slim type also not those big, like volley ball or beach ball player, because she is very tan
B cups with brown colour nipples
Not much service
Cannot French but can paint
Girl friend feel ok lah, because she is very friendly
Got tattoo on her back, also on her fingers
The look of those working ladies I saw not bad, just that I don't know their names, will slowly try one by one
Also thank you Omnia for your points
hi thx for the fr i tried her already find tat her service soso only haha my next target is xiao yu at 2062 side heard she even slimmer than kk n shun zi
Old 25-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TheMojoCrisis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name - Li Li or lily
Origin - Didn't ask which part of PRC
Age - early 20s
Height - 1.5+m
Base - 1651

Restarted cheonging GL scene and just write a FR on I think is a service queen GND look.

Looks - 7/10

Like earlier mention, this gal is a GND look. Those type of neighbor that is not sizzling super hot, but looks sweet and bubbly. Cute face, but not ah lian type of look.

Body & boobs - 7/10

Slightly on the bah bah side but not so much until like out of shape. Definitely for guys who like a little bit of meat. Boobs is a nice soft C cups at least. More than a handful with light brownish nips. They are eraser type and sensitive. Very fair lass with no tan marks. But what I find super stimulating is her hair: straight and tinted. Length up to her waist. Hair very soft and nice smelling. When bonking or BJ, that hair gently gliding on you make you cannot tahan! Add to the feeling that you screwing your neighbors uni daughter who just come back from hostel! Haha!

GFE - 8/10

She is a bubbly personality and smiles a lot. Fun to TCSS with and playful. Definitely not the all out to KC you type. Of course other bros may prefer a more KC type of GFE but for me the GFE from Li Li is more natural feeling.

Shower - 8/10

Shower action is really good. She will clean you very well, asshole included to prepare for what's next! Haha. Will perform standing soapy massage and a bbbj in the shower. Shiokz. Great feeling with her soft soapy boobs rubbing you all over and when you massage them from behind.

Foreplay catbath etc - 8/10

Unless you say don't want, 1651 gals will always give you the 服务. Catbath front and back, top to toe is the SOP in this house. Li Li tongue action is very sensual and stimulating. She knows all the sensitive points to concentrate on and even some parts you never knew could be! Like your knees... Hehe. Maybe it's her suction and licking actions that make what should not be so shiok better... AR is very good with her stroking your cock while she gently drills your ass with her tongue! Almost unloaded at this stage.

Pussy no smell and is a soft piece of abalone. I think she enjoys painting and gets super wet from a good lick. just adds to the GND uni gal fantasy. Haha.

One thing you must tell her what you like or where you like it and she will adjust accordingly. Service queen.

frenching - 8/10

I think maybe will depend on chemistry, but so far she don't fall short in this department. I talk French with her and she replied back with good tongue actions. Gentle probing and sucking of your French tongue.

BBBJ - 8/10

Very shiok... Maybe gals that French got really good bbbj skills as well? Lots of suction power, wetness, twisting, licking shaft and sucking balls. She likes to play your nips when she's sucking you. she will get into the 69 position while still sucking you which make you want to eat out her pussy even more.

FJ - 9/10

After all the foreplay and mutual sucking, she will 受不了了 and get the 做爱 started. Her cowgirl ride my wild bull. I had to keep grabbing her boobs as the sight of those firm tits just make me high. And as mentioned, her hair kept gliding on my face and the smell so nice. Had to sit up and do mutual riding. Her 叫床 is stimulating, not those type of exaggerated AV girl screaming. A lot of the "ah" and "oh" sounds. Hehe. Have done her in the usual different positions. All accommodating and pussy is wet and tight. But I think her fav position is missionary. Can spread her legs wide open and let her watch your cock going in an out of her. Very shiok and her GND looks gives you that uni gal fantasy again. Her hands is also non stop grabbing you and playing your nips. Frenching you at the same time, all your sensitive parts (cock, tits, tongue) are getting a workout. So it's sensation all over when you cum...

RTF: Definitely.
Old 28-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMojoCrisis View Post
One thing you must tell her what you like or where you like it and she will adjust accordingly. Service queen.
Agreed. Service queen.
Old 28-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TheMojoCrisis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Agreed. Service queen.
I think the Li Li is the only girl remaining from the batch she came with. So maybe adapted to our SG expectations liao. The other commando service was the yang yang from that batch. But too bad she went back liao. Got 1 syt that came in recently. Must try her when bit M recharge. but don't know what her name is.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink 1651/2062 newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMojoCrisis View Post
Got 1 syt that came in recently. Must try her when bit M recharge.but don't know what her name is.
Gather Lorna's 2 houses - 1651 & 2062 - hv 3 newbies altogether. ..

Shunzi (1651)...abit tan, chio sexy syt looker wif big eyes...abt 163cm ht wif a beautiful, sexy, fresh, tight, taut, slim bod wif slight abs n no fats...

Xiao Yu (2062)...fair, demure syt looker...abt 158cm ht...v slim skinny bod n skinny legs...

HuiZi (2062)...quite fair, feminine sultry young milfish looker...abt 160cm ht...slim curvy bod wif biggish boobs...
Old 30-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ShunZi (1651)

ShunZi (1651)....21 yr old mm fm Hubei....abit tan, chio , sexy, syt looker wif nice big eyes (maybe contacts??), did not like her mascara effect though...has a small sexy mole on her upper left cheek...long tinted reddish hair...teeth abit vampirish but has lovely sexy thickish lips...looks fresh, young, sexy n sensual!...oh yes cld also pass off as a local chiobu syt...!

162-163 cm tall, quite gd ht, slim sexy legs...beautiful, sexy, fresh, tight, taut, slim bod wif slight abs n no fats...hot bod looks like a young pubescent teenage sporty mm's bod!!...lovely shaped perky yet soft B/B+ boobs with darkish brown biggish erotic looking eraser tits...has a small tattoo inscription on each hand below the knuckles on the third fingers, also a design tattoo abv her ass...damn bloody sexy n beautiful juicy perky tight ass, only thing she has afew small pimples on her ass though, anyways her awesome ass damn shiok for bouncy doggie n asian cowgal!...pussy bushy but no smelll...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc gd n gfe vgd...friendly, sexy , sensuous, chiobu syt wif a solid hot young bod...reluctant frencher though but still got some tongue when pumping her gao gao...

Shower action: nice soapy raba front n back n hdly...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : bm, wet sensuous catbath...offered ar but noticed she was abit hesitant (told me Macau no ar!) so told her don't need...lying on me back, nice bod feel, licked me whole front...gd balls lick n suck, massage, hj, nice eyecontact...bbbj quite gd lick n suck, most enjoyed her licking n sucking me cockhead, wet n slurpy...!

My turn: fondled, moulded, squeezed, licked n sucked on her lovely boobs n erotic biggish eraser nipples...nice soft moans fm her...tonguefu shiok response fm her...wetness, squirming, her hands playing wif me hair n face, nice soft moans...

Fj...damn shiok becuz she is tight, naturally responsive n intense, awesome natural demure high 'pain' looks n soft moans!...doggie wif her beautiful juicy perky bouncy ass at times bouncing backwards on me cock v nice sight n feel; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, face flushed shiok; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd, tight bouncy grinding squeeze till i shot me load.....ended wif a soothing massage, chit chat n cuddle. ..

Overall an enjoyable bonk...chiobu syt wif a hot solid young fresh firm tight bod...has gem potential...but wld be better if she cld french...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 14-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Tried xiao yu ytd

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ex slim
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 8/10

Very nice gal can try
Old 14-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Smile Xiao Yu(2062)

this little jade looks like a fair demure syt n quite chio as well...also petite n really slim/skinny...kinda of like a china doll...upz u for yr effort bro

btw think this Xiao Yu is actually fm Lorna's other house at 2062, although naturally u can get her at 1651 or any other house as well...if u don't mind i am taking the liberty of pasting this post in the 2062 thread as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
Tried xiao yu ytd

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ex slim
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 8/10

Very nice gal can try
Old 27-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

I bonked this wl quite some time ago....not too sure she is still around or not...Here is the fr!

SISI 1651
Face: 6.5/10 not my type...not pretty or sweet...very normal
Breast: 7.1/10 B cup...
Body: 7.2/10 pretty tall, slim but slight slight tummy...
Service: 6.5/10 Her service is very average. She did not allow me to french her, i can only kiss her lips. Worse still, when i tried to lick her nipples, she tried to push me away...KNS.
RTF: Not likely...hope her service has improved by then...
Old 28-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

9 newbies starting tomorrow for 1651 n 2062

They are for 1651: BingBing, DuoDuo, YingZhi, FangFang

For 2062: LingLing, ManLi, TingTing, Ah Jiao, San San..

2 other newbies named XiaoXue n TangGuo didn't want to work in SG and decided to go back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1