The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2002, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Prime List

bro prime you can remember or not ...... and all those retired ones please don't inculde if not this forum overflow ... hee hee

may be just a list of recent gals, if I post all the gals I had bonk then I will only loss more hair .... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000
I think I should also compile my list. What do you think Bro King and Bro Dez?

Prime2000

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by cuntking; 04-04-2002 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-04-2002, 01:05 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
To omnia - Hai San

hi brother, yes I bonk Hai San two times over 3 months. Tommy was able to get her but now it seems that her OKT had confirmed her to the house.

Looks depends on individual, the service is GREAT! One of the best bj among the GL gals and her action in the FJ is unforgettable. One down side, she talks too much and I just feel like telling her to shut up and talk to my didi instead ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia

overall, an interesting list king. i am curious to seek yr view on hai san as i note fm the a/m that you have repeated her. although she ain't the quintessential beauty of gl, i find my sexual escapades with her get better with each session. the downside is that i find the wait for her is invariably long, even at her own hse. any comments on her service?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 04-04-2002, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thanks - bro man_male

thanks for point out my mistake, made the changes liao. btw please address me by king, thanks.

may God forgive my for this typing error on Chris and I ask this through his son Christ .....hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by Man_male

Errr ......... CK, shouldn't it be CHRIS? I'm not too sure if you would want to bonk CHRIST.

MM

Old 04-04-2002, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 23
3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold
Smile

hi bros king... i know if u put in detail like which gal come from which lorong... e service and good or bad... will waste alot of time.............................but i really wan to know..............and i think alot of bros also wan to know...................

wo bu lu ti yu she lu ti yu------------------
Old 04-04-2002, 08:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
Yes money had left us...... any way nothing missed.

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Wah lau..... can come out with a summary for your 50 gals or not..hehehehe.....maybe write a book ...
Old 04-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Gary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: Re: (cunt) KING'S Latest 50 Gals

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

Oops!......thought he was just king...never know he was a manager too........

Cheers.
Kid278.
maybe new manager for 1612 that is undergoing renovation..
Old 04-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well here are the girls that I have bonk. I will try to cut it short if possible.

1. Singtel(2X)
2. CK(2X)
3. Hai San
4. Hai Yan
5. Yan Zi
6. Jane B
7. Elle(2X)
8. Susan
9. MJ
10. AA
11. BM
12. Yoko(1610)(2X)
13. Mabel(2X)
14. Bai Her
15. Yan Er
16. Mei Zi(2X)
17. Xin Xin
18. Mimi(worst PCN girl)
19. Xiao Mei(6X)
20. Yoko(lor 28)(2X)
21. Carol
22. Chelsea
23. Zhen Zhen(lor18)
24. Zhen Zhen(lor 28)(new)
25. Bai Ping
26. D24
27. KK
28. Seiko
29. Lisa
30. Peggy
31. Jamie
32. Gina or Ah Gin(can't remember clearly)

Brain don't seems to work. This is what I have at the moment. Lost my Palm M105 this afternoon. Now still feels bad about it. No Palm, so brain not working. Hope the list is not too long.
Bro King, Dez, Cumdinger and the rest of the Bro that I know of any comment?

Prime2000

PS: (X) is number of times I have repeated.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forgotten to add Hello Kitty to the list. That make 33 of them. Also those I have tried and retired:

Jenny
Zhong Qing
Mei Mei
Holiday

That should be all as far as I can recall.

Prime2000
Old 05-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Samster

to 3years and poorman4sex

You guys want me to cum out with GL yellowpages is it??

GL has more than 300 cat 150 gals and I only bonk 50 in the last 8 months, less than 17%. The rest also cannot remember and there will always be new gals ........... it is a never ending list, so sorry I cannot help.

Old 05-04-2002, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 23
BigBoobsLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hahaha, u r realli the KING here man, and lucky for me to meet u up last week at last. sorri, but i aint able to go to gl for the next 2 weeks myself, fiance needs my time! lol. so any more planned attacks after that? and i still need drinking buddies to go to black room! anyone interested? raw energy performs there every nite!
Old 05-04-2002, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: (cunt) KING'S Latest 50 Gals

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary

maybe new manager for 1612 that is undergoing renovation..
what a conincidence that he's on leave too....to help in the renovations.........not bad if he can make it.....another tortoise head in the making..hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 05-04-2002, 03:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of
Re: to 3years and poorman4sex

Quote:
You guys want me to cum out with GL yellowpages is it??

GL has more than 300 cat 150 gals and I only bonk 50 in the last 8 months, less than 17%. The rest also cannot remember and there will always be new gals ........... it is a never ending list, so sorry I cannot help.
can check online laigi best.....hahahaa....
Old 05-04-2002, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 23
3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold3years is a splendid one to behold
Talking

i think the best way will be .......... take out e top 8 gals and write something about them..... i know alot of fr are done on them... but all scatter around e forum..... just hope some kind senior can help to organise and help e new man......
Old 06-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes money had left us...... any way nothing missed.

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Well... who are on your target list??
Old 06-04-2002, 12:33 AM
Samster

To ah dez

hee hee when I try them then post Frs lor ......... now post here I must wait long long ...... thanks but no thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Well... who are on your target list??

Last edited by cuntking; 06-04-2002 at 12:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1