The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My own 5rmb.... if I may :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
To quote two senior people here about you BronzeGod.

"He is a LIAR"

"BronzeGod is totally lying"
Go to hell lah ah. Who the fuck cares about what you say?
Old 30-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
BG, let me put it to you this way ok? You are a god damn LIAR and I can back up my claim. In fact, BG, I will give you my lawyer's name etc to sue me for calling you a god damn LIAR. Go ahead and sue me you asshole. And I will prove anytime you are a GOD DAMN LIAR.

The proof is in the pudding. No matter what you say or do, can I just say you are a GOD DAMN LIAR and you win the fucking dubious character award in SBF?
Let me put it another way. I don't need to character assinate you. You do it to yourself. If I prove it right now BronzeGod that you have again lied on this forum, I think again, you will just keep quiet and come out with another story again.

If you think you are god then follow our government footsteps and sue me for calling you a liar and tarnishing your good name. Not that you have any. If you fail to do it, then for god sake, keep your mouth shut. I have thrown down the towel and now it is up to you to take the challenge that I called you a liar and I can prove it. You on the other hand better be prepared to accept the consequences that you are a liar!
Old 30-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Go to hell lah ah. Who the fuck cares about what you say?
BronzeGod, just admit it...
you ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

I actually have an 8am tomorrow so am gonna catch some sleep.

You can do the same or you can stay here ranting and raving, and stewing and stirring in your own shit for all I care, mr NATO17.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I actually have an 8am tomorrow so am gonna catch some sleep.

You can do the same or you can stay here ranting and raving, and stewing and stirring in your own shit for all I care, mr NATO17.

BronzeGod, seriously, you are so fucking full of shit.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
BronzeGod, seriously, you are so fucking full of shit.
And the same to you. Have a good fucking night.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
And the same to you. Have a good fucking night.
One more GOD DAMN CRAP FROM YOU PEEP and I promise you I will deliver you a fucking good night answer you will regret.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shui Mi (1856)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
THANKS for the FR Bro Omnia !! A very sweet fair soft genuine chio albeit quiet wl !! She loves a good FJ & really does very naturally enjoy herself with abandon... best in doggie, folded deck chair & reverse asian cowgirl.... nice soothing massage as well She is bet handled very gently for best results ....
RTF ShuiMi 18/56 ( 2 times in 2 days) : she is just too sweet Very naturally lets herself go & enjoy good gentle yet strong sex .... smooth milky skin, smile to die for, VERY submissive & responsive ... chio syt ... handle her gently & gentlemanly for best results

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxSTD View Post
@ max

frankly its a pathetic attempt to cover up, basically people that's been choinging in this area knows, direct sources from okts wls all points to the same thing. your not the only one that knows this industry and the people in it. no one is so free to come out and state it, unless its true.

FACT is your FRs are with agendas i feel sorry for the gal that may succumb to your sly tricks. and by doing so its degrading and with no moral values.

actually after all this years your colourful FRs are more like a delusional fantasy its getting old. .... yawn!
actually, on a neutral perspective, i ever heard a WL in lor16 who told me similar stuff mentioned above. i think situations like this do exist.

but well, there is basically nothing you can do about such stuff. WLs face different sort of customers everyday. some can even be mentally unstable like one case where a WL was given a cane just to whack the guy for two hours. even asked the WL to slap his face.

if whatever allegations are true to bro MP, then thats sad. if not, he will still have the respect of sbf members.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18 H03 - Na Na

Finally got a chance to try the top girl on my list and just have to say - along with pleasure comes pain.

Na Na 18H03
Home - Henan, PRC

Face - 8.5/10 - so very cute
Body - 9/10 - slim and got curves but slight tummy
Boobs - 8.5/10 - nice C with pink nips - very sensitive

Shower - 8.5/10 - nice tit massage in shower, slight catbath, best BBBJ in shower since Xiao Wan and Xiao Feng

After moved to bed, lay on front

Catbath - 8/10 - nice suction like the good ones in PRC

She wanted to do AR but I declined (bad idea I think) so flipped over.

BBBJ - 8/10 very strong suction and good tongue action

Painting - 7/10 she has a pretty mei mei but when you start painting be prepared for

Biting - minus 9/10 - never had so much pain from a WL before - it was really bad and the more pleasure you gave her, the more pain she gave you

FJ - 7.5./10 - accommodating, naturally wet and tight but by then pain had set in - so bad

GFE - afterwards, she was so sweet and apologized for the pain with that so innocent sweet face.

RTF - not sure if the pleasure is worth the pain.

So bros, beware if you don't like some pain - was also a bit scared when came home and saw some blood in my underwear - she really bit hard when she is high.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I never understand the biting part.
I thought it's her way to tell me to be gentle when painting. Luckily, she never bites me hard enough to draw blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Finally got a chance to try the top girl on my list and just have to say - along with pleasure comes pain.

Na Na 18H03
Home - Henan, PRC

Shower - 8.5/10 - nice tit massage in shower, slight catbath, best BBBJ in shower since Xiao Wan and Xiao Feng

Painting - 7/10 she has a pretty mei mei but when you start painting be prepared for

Biting - minus 9/10 - never had so much pain from a WL before - it was really bad and the more pleasure you gave her, the more pain she gave you

FJ - 7.5./10 - accommodating, naturally wet and tight but by then pain had set in - so bad

GFE - afterwards, she was so sweet and apologized for the pain with that so innocent sweet face.

So bros, beware if you don't like some pain - was also a bit scared when came home and saw some blood in my underwear - she really bit hard when she is high.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I never understand the biting part.
I thought it's her way to tell me to be gentle when painting. Luckily, she never bites me hard enough to draw blood.
Thanks bro - was hoping it wasn't only me she was doing this to...
Old 01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lucky when i tried her she was not into biting then. phew..but somehow didn't click with 1803 girls..anyway..
Old 01-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Interesting FR bro. Hope you are ok. Better take mc to rest your injured bird.

Quote:

Na Na 18H03
Home - Henan, PRC

Old 01-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe next time I'll just paint her, and avoid 69 but when the oyster is right in front of me it's hard to resist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1