The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 10:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
AiMi (1654a) is pretty, lanky, but has ample butt for the small frame. Very hard working, excellent BBBJ, and does not skip any of CAT150 necessities like AR.
Very rtf worthy, since I don't mind small boobs.
I guess most if not all wl from 54a do ar. At least those wl I ever tried from 54a all provide ar. Probably it is their house essential dish
Old 22-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
AiMi (1654a) is pretty, lanky, but has ample butt for the small frame. Very hard working, excellent BBBJ, and does not skip any of CAT150 necessities like AR.
Very rtf worthy, since I don't mind small boobs.
For some reason (maybe just me) , i find WL with small boobs tend to give better service.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
For some reason (maybe just me) , i find WL with small boobs tend to give better service.
Let's see, off the top of my head: AiMi(1654a), Money(1805), Molly(1805), Emily (2041), Xiao Hui (ex 2040), Xiao Yan (ex 2040), Ji Xiang (ex 2045a), Jia Ling (ex 2047), Zhen Mei (ex 16W6), Hui Hui (ex 16W15), Dong Jing (ex 1856). Checked... all nice girls, enjoyed their company

How do you rate Cong Cong (ex 1838)?

Last edited by panad0l; 23-10-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:

Cong Cong is very selective in giving her services

Young and handsome got more

Me fat old ugly got almost nothing but i dun mind lor...so cute
Old 25-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's see, off the top of my head: AiMi(1654a), Money(1805), Molly(1805), Emily (2041), Xiao Hui (ex 2040), Xiao Yan (ex 2040), Ji Xiang (ex 2045a), Jia Ling (ex 2047), Zhen Mei (ex 16W6), Hui Hui (ex 16W15), Dong Jing (ex 1856). Checked... all nice girls, enjoyed their company

Didn't try her but from your list Money, Aimi , DJ, and HH offer very high GFE service to me.

Money , in particular is so sweet and make me diabetic. Though she is not the prettiest in GL, she is the most womanly as her charm is so irresistable and i have to stop myself from visiting her so that i won't get hooked.
Old 25-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Guess I was one of the lucky ones to get good service from her That said, I wouldn't rank her among the best lookers in GL. Good looking but not right up there.
Old 25-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Guess I was one of the lucky ones to get good service from her That said, I wouldn't rank her among the best lookers in GL. Good looking but not right up there.
I tried her once only. I don't consider her service as bad, and her attitude was quite okay, which I like.
Like bro Unfit say, fat old guys like us can't be choosy... floppy joe can cum happy already
Old 29-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

Jia Qi:L1617

So the good news is that Jia Qi is super hot, and her service level is uber good. Her teeth is slightly yellowish but her skin and body is very SYT. Very eager to please and yes, her smile is very sweet.

The bad news is that she will soon be too popular and diff to get. Yes, I think she's that good. Why, because I just tried her today for the first time and I'm absolutely enthralled by her sweetness and beauty. In terms of looks, angel a few houses up is better, but overall package jia qi is the absolute winner.

Cheers!
Old 30-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ShunZi (1651)

ShunZi (1651)....21 yr old mm fm Hubei....abit tan, chio , sexy, syt looker wif nice big eyes (maybe contacts??), did not like her mascara effect though...has a small sexy mole on her upper left cheek...long tinted reddish hair...teeth abit vampirish but has lovely sexy thickish lips...looks fresh, young, sexy n sensual!...oh yes cld also pass off as a local chiobu syt...!

162-163 cm tall, quite gd ht, slim sexy legs...beautiful, sexy, fresh, tight, taut, slim bod wif slight abs n no fats...hot bod looks like a young pubescent teenage sporty mm's bod!!...lovely shaped perky yet soft B/B+ boobs with darkish brown biggish erotic looking eraser tits...has a small tattoo inscription on each hand below the knuckles on the third fingers, also a design tattoo abv her ass...damn bloody sexy n beautiful juicy perky tight ass, only thing she has afew small pimples on her ass though, anyways her awesome ass damn shiok for bouncy doggie n asian cowgal!...pussy bushy but no smelll...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc gd n gfe vgd...friendly, sexy , sensuous, chiobu syt wif a solid hot young bod...reluctant frencher though but still got some tongue when pumping her gao gao...

Shower action: nice soapy raba front n back n hdly...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : bm, wet sensuous catbath...offered ar but noticed she was abit hesitant (told me Macau no ar!) so told her don't need...lying on me back, nice bod feel, licked me whole front...gd balls lick n suck, massage, hj, nice eyecontact...bbbj quite gd lick n suck, most enjoyed her licking n sucking me cockhead, wet n slurpy...!

My turn: fondled, moulded, squeezed, licked n sucked on her lovely boobs n erotic biggish eraser nipples...nice soft moans fm her...tonguefu shiok response fm her...wetness, squirming, her hands playing wif me hair n face, nice soft moans...

Fj...damn shiok becuz she is tight, naturally responsive n intense, awesome natural demure high 'pain' looks n soft moans!...doggie wif her beautiful juicy perky bouncy ass at times bouncing backwards on me cock v nice sight n feel; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, face flushed shiok; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd, tight bouncy grinding squeeze till i shot me load.....ended wif a soothing massage, chit chat n cuddle. ..

Overall an enjoyable bonk...chiobu syt wif a hot solid young fresh firm tight bod...has gem potential...but wld be better if she cld french...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 30-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I was driven to another Level of Sexual Nirvana ...

I was driven to another level of Sexual Nirvana ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Xi' An, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.60m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. She has no prior experience in the flesh trade according to her and she learned her craft from her buddy, Na Na who has recently terminated her stint here.

Looks - 8.0/10

She is pretty pretty by GL CAT150 standard ... I put her in the top tier of pretty WLs of GL. Very nice and big double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes which were laced with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose plus very kissable oriental shape lips. She has long straight tress and fair smooth facial complexion ... The sight of her glamorous outlook turned me on big time.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim and has fair plus super smooth body complexion. Surprisingly her butts are curvy although small. She built like a teenager - lithe, tight, flat abs and proportional anatomy ... Her bod reminded me of the long retired a/p Miyuan (formerly from L2045). In fact her demeanour and disposition also resemble Miyuan quite a fair bit. But Fei Fei is much better looking for sure.

Tits - 7.6/10

Natural small B w/pink nips. Although not huge by GL Cat150 standard, I have to give her high score because they're very well developed and they hung down perfectly on her slim girlish body frame. They are certainly very palatable to my lusty sight ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

Woohoo! What a beautiful & pinkiest pussy she possesses. She has pubic hair but the good thing was, the area juz outside her vagina was bald ... Of course I didn't hesitate to give this piece of asset of hers lotsa undivided attention with my warm and lethal tongue. It was absolutely a yummilicious & sumptuous DATY!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5

She was very spontaneously engaging in this department. As usual, I didn't take a nose dive immediately ... Anticipation is everything. I worked my way down her bod - Kissing, nibbling, licking of nips, tummy, knee caps, inner thighs ... and made her wait ... When her hips started to strain upwards in a vain attempt to hurry things up, this was a clear signal for me to proceed to give her a ferocious cunnilingus. We were still fully clothed at that particular juncture. I juz pulled off her tiny lacy black G-String and plunged into her beautiful love hole without hesitation ... I lapped my tongue along the length of her pussy and stopped at her clit each time to apply a circular pressure on it before moving down again ... I then sticked my tongue deep into the inner wall of her vagina and at the sametime, I fingered her ass-h@le gently ... She moaned in great pleasure ... We frenched passionately but in a sensual fashion before we proceeded to shower ... The feeling was simply awesome! Lotsa ömph was generated as a result ...

Shower Action - 7.8/10

She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from my back to my front torso ... I slided my massive dick along the length of her ass-crack to mimic a doggy bonking position and I cupped and caressed her tits simultaneously. She used some kinda lotion to disinfect my ass-h@le thoroughly ... It was a tell-tale sign that she will give me a solid AR later ... hahaha ... We frenched again before we towel-dried ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

I am a little bias here because she discharged lotsa tender loving care on me plus lotsa intangible GFE which was ultra mesmerizing indeed! I was driven to another level of Sexual Nirvana ... It was like seeing a "sky full of magnificent sparkling stars"! She used her pointy nips to glide along the back of my torso as well as the sole of my feets ... Very sensuous feeling ... She did the same on my frontal torso and spent sometime licking & sucking my nips ... It was certainly a sight to behold to see such a pretty babe doing that to me ... Woohoo!! We then frenched passionately before we switched to another segment ... She was a darling to me, honestly ...

AR - 8.0/10

Surprisingly it was awesome and very stimulating with subtle hand action on my penis. She told me she learned this from her experience clients and her ex-colleague, Nana. I can feel lotsa circular tongue motions of her warm, slippery and soft tongue ... she would stick her tongue inside my ass-crack to probe a little ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate & lotsa ömph feel ... Very engaging & spontaneous too ... As if she was specially programmed to french me ... This heightened my sexual adrenaline to another notch ... Yummilicious! Usual caveat applies ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Both frontal & reverse BBBJ. 3/4 deep throated and sensually done with some hand actions on my scrotums, pubic area and inner thighs ... Suction pressure was ideal too ...

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accommodating indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, scissor position and missionary ... Lotsa ömph and spark generated as she frenched me passionately as if I was her lover whilst in missionary & lotus positions ... I felt that she was all out to please me. I was on fire when I ultimately ejaculated my load fully! She moaned audibly whilst I was about to reach orgasm. It was a very sextisfying bonk for me ... Usual caveat applies ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome! I have nothing to fault her! To me, she has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - Confirm YES!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have had the best looking Fei Fei of GL150 ... To me Fei Fei & Yi Yi (another newbie) belong to the top tier handful gorgeous babes of GL CAT150 ... Both posseses very sharp facial features with glamorous looks ... These two are the prettiest WLs of L1809 currently ... I will FR Fei Fei once I have more time on my belt ...

BTW, Shuang Xi @ 2831A is chio too ... Quite tall at 1.64m w/o heels, slim, well-proportioned physique, fair and with smooth complexion ... She is certainly very alluring when she smiled while exchanging witty banter with me ...

Yue Er, Baixue, Bei Er, Ding Ding, Piao Yang, Tina, XBD and Money are good lookers too ...

I will check on the other chio babes like Angel, Bing Bing, Shunzhi and An An in due course ...
16 sep 2014 I already stated feifei 1809 best looking amongst 3 feifei in Geylang u are are the one who said go see 3033 feifei ...
Fei fei height is 1.58 m not 1.60 m lol

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2384

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2386
Old 31-10-2014, 08:45 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
16 sep 2014 I already stated feifei 1809 best looking amongst 3 feifei in Geylang u are are the one who said go see 3033 feifei ...

Wah u purposely go and ask her height? Sometimes I wonder how u guys got their height, weight, age, cup size etc, by estimation or asked from them. I guess need to pen down on the spot or after the deed, if not how to remember?
Old 31-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post

You prolly have mis-interpreted my previous post ... Never did I say Fei Fei @ 3033 is the prettiest among the 3 Fei Fei in GL150 ... I was merely asking you guys not to rely too much on OKTs' judgement whether it is looks or service as "certain" unscrupulous OKTs have ulterior motive ... And I was merely asking you guys to take a look at Fei Fei @ 3033 yourself before you shut her off ...

As for Fei Fei's height, I don't bring along a measuring tape to measure her from head to toe ... And I am not an Engineer by profession ... So that was a guesstimation on my part wrt my height ...

Hope the above clarifies ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:20 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A horny, slutty, flirty, playful, bubbly SYT...

Le Le (L18 H03)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: 1-2 month plus

Face: 7.3/10
(Le Le has this Poly/JC SYT face. Definitely can pass off as a Poly/JC girl. She has medium high nose and a pair of cute playful eyes. Her lips is small & sexy especially those moles on her upper lips haha. She has smooth, fair & almost flawless complexion. She has long colored hair. Definitely my cup of latte. I am sure no one will reject her upon seeing her.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She possesses a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish to light brown eraser-like nipples. Simply irresistible haha. Finger licking good. Yummy.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65 m tall, she has slim, fresh, taut, toned, curvy figure plus a perky ass to die for haha. Her perky ass very good for doggie hehe. She has slim sexy legs. Her body complexion is very smooth fair flawless. Arm pits almost cleanly shaven. No sights of blemishes or tattoos. Love the sight her of in her killer heels... look at her killer slim long legs... slurp slurp..)

Bath: 7.4/10
(Quite action packed! Lots of sensual cock teasing actions and we frenched whenever we looked into each other’s eyes. She performed body to body soapy rub on my front & back. She guided my hands to squeeze her boobs and finger her pussy! Damn kinky haha! I love the way she HJ me and massage my balls, sent me to heaven double quick time. After washing off the soapy foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body concentrating on my nipples. And she likes to poke my ass hole with her finger haha. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ. Lots of seductive glances when she sticked out her tongue to lick my dick head. Damn arousing! Great appetizer. Cannot wait for the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back and used her fingers to arouse me. Then she used her bum to rub my back. Her ass is so fleshy and perky haha and quite heavy lol. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my back thoroughly. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me licking plus poking style AR. She alternated with ball sucking action and finger poking my ass hole. Then she moved her head beneath my body to BBBJ me. Lots of stunts. I flipped over. She used her boobs and bum to rabba my front with lots of fingers arousing action. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my front with constant HJ and ball tickling actions. Shiok ah. Then she gave me BBBJ with lots of variations and constant CFM glances.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a natural born French speaker! Not much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like bf gf. Lots of tongue fight. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it like lollipop. Yummy! Non-stop frenching til I need to pause to graspe for some fresh air haha.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style AR when I were on my fours. She alternated with ball sucking action plus finger poking my asshole action. Then she slided her head beneath my body to BBBJ me while tickling my balls.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Simply love to see this SYT BBBJ me. Lots of constant seductive CFM stares. She likes to stick out her tongue to lick my dick head and along my shaft. Then she used her lips to rub against my dick. After which she engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Suction not strong thou. Not so deep throat thou. Still can improve.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has nice beautiful pinkish bushy pussy. Initially she is a little bit hesitant to let me paint. After some sweet talk by me, she spreaded her pussy to let me taste. One of the tastiest pussy I ever savoured yummy haha. She likes my tongueful as she moaned sexily and her hands all over my hair and face. I rotated my body while painting her til we are in 69 position and she sucked my balls and AR me. Shiok ah.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(She has tight warm moist pussy. I inserted my rod into her pussy in missionary. We frenched like no tomorrow. I then licked her ears and arm pits and neck while she licked my nipples. To my surprise she spanked my ass and asked me to pump harder. Damn haha. I like it. So I pumped her harder and harder til she screamed. Love to see her painful yet enjoyable priceless facial expression. We then switched to doggie with her in heels. Damn I felt like I were bonking a chio young model. Her legs with heels on is a killer man. Her back view is so nice. Her perky ass damn gd for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind I licked her entire back while thrusting into her. She turned her head around & we locked lips with lots of tongue fight. I placed her on the edge of the bed and continue to thrust her harder & harder. She told me she cannot tahan and about to cum. So I frenched her even more profusely and pumped harder til we cummed together. Shiok ah. She told me she has cummed together with me. Not sure she meant it real or not haha. But heck la its a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7.7/10
(She showered me with high GFE. Lots of tender care & concern haha. A good conversationist. I like to chit chat with her. Love to see her cheeky smile.)

RTF: Yes! Definitely! Hard to find such a SYT with good service!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up CoCo (1615)

CoCo (1615)...22 yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, fresh, demure, chio syt looker, wears little makeup if any, radiant clean clear facial skin, nice eyes, small cute dimples when she smiles, v sweet!!...looks young, cld pass off as a chio jc/ poly gal...ard 163cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...perky B cup boobs wif nice looking pink nipples...small perky juicy ass, bouncy, gd for doggie!....pussy well trimmed, small tuft of pubes on top(like pornstars!), pussy lips n clitty region shaved clean n smooth, delicious for tonguefu, no smell!...

Overall sex svc excellent n gfe high...sweet, adorable, soft spoken caring mm...natural, spontaneous, v 温柔 n sensual, aims to pls, submissive ,小鸟依人!!...pasionate sensuous frenching, but seems to prefer mouth open, although our wet lips kept touching constantly...vgd company n conversationalist as well...

Natural gf action fm the get go!...hugged, raba, caressed her face, licked n kissed her neck, frenchie...then she slowly stripped me caressing me bod n playing wif me cock, frenchie...I then did likewise peeling off her clothes n undies, only kept her killer heels on, raba, bods grinding, front n fm behind, me cock on her arse crack, turned her head to french, made more shiok wif side mirror effect!...fab prelude!...

Shower action...soothing full clean scrub n soapy neck massage...soapy raba back n front, v nice feel of her boobs, bod, pussy n ass, frenchie...soapy boobs fuck wif gd eyecontact, shiok...hdly, her thigh inserted between me crotch area fm behind rubbing me balls, her hand doing a soapy hj, I leaned back n our cheeks caressed each other, she moaning softly in me ear, v nice!...warm water bbbj, gd feel, half deepthroat, nice sensation on me cockhead, suction quite gd...towelled me dry at the end, frenchie included!...

Bed action...v nice bm n boobs massage on me back...soft sensual effect, really liked the feel of her boobs n pussy on me back n bum...soft sensual full catbath, especially enjoyed her licking me neck n ears n moaning softly in me ears while caressing me back, then she turned me head to fench!...me on all 4s, ar v shiok soft sensual lick n poke, made more shiok when she applied a cooling gel to me arse n me cock, she then ar n hj at the sametime....then she went sideways to lick me perineum fm below n lick me cockhead as well, while she also played wif me arse, v nice!...

Me then turned over to lie on me back...she gently climbed on top, damn bloody shiok natural raba, grind of our bods, sensual feel of her boobs, pussy n legs all over me, she caressed me face, frenchie!...then sensual lick n suck of me nipples...licked me all over...lifted me legs for another round of slurpy wet ar while she massaged me balls n hj...then she licked me cock shaft, licked me cockhead in a v sensual manner wif her saliva dripping ala av porn style, got me cock super hard n throbbing, woohoo!!....bbbj half deepthroat again, done in various positions, best enjoyed me standing, she demure n submissive, side mirrors effects enhanced the feel n sight of the experience!. ..at times went full deepthroat mouth fucking, at other times took out me throbbing hard cock, slapped it on her tongue n side cheeks, she looking up at me in a v demure submissive way, phoarr av porn sensation man!!

My turn...I climbed on top, our bods grinding, hands caressing, legs wrapped ard each other, frenchie, v nice!...then licked her bod all over, soft moans fm her...played, fondled, squeezed n sucked on her boobs/nipples, got her squirming, soft moans, high looks!...then went south to tonguefu on her lovely pussy/clit...she jerked, hands caressing me hair n face, soft moans, wetness, v shiok!...

Fj...v nice...natural, passionate, sensuous, responsive, accommodating n quite tight feel...doggie v shiok becuz of her bouncy ass + she held out one hand to grip me hand on her ass, arched her back, leaned back n turned her head to french!...spooning sideways, lifted one of her legs up, vgd access to her clitty, boobs n also turned her head to french, side mirror effects hightened the feeling!....her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders, close tight feel, she uring me on to pump her faster n harder, face flushed, panting, frenchie v shiok!...vgd mix of cowgal n asian cowgal grind n pump, her hair swaying, me put me finger in her mouth n she sucked it sensuously wif high looks!....as I was abt to cum, pulled her close frenchie n shot me load, her pussy muscles contracting, damn solid feel!!...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, chit chat n frenchie...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk...full pkge natural sensual submissive solid gf sex...this sweet adorable mm is also not a time watcher...takes it slow wif feeling...definite gem....btw she also kinda of reminds me of my wonderful sex sessions wif retired chiobu sweetie Xiao Fan (3033)!!...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1