The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2014, 11:20 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

You you has balik kampung cina all the best to her
Old 08-11-2014, 11:25 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ge Ge tall slim pretty

Pink small nipples

B cupper

Pink lips pussy

Flawless smooth Snow White skin

Yummy yummy with warm wet slippery cunt!
Is she my cai?
Old 08-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

old one never go, new one cannot come.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Is she my cai?
That unfit guy will definitely recommend you to try Xiao Ai ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-11-2014, 11:22 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Haha y xiao Ai? What kamasashimisutra skills she has?
Old 09-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Quote:
Haha y xiao Ai? What kamasashimisutra skills she has?
Catch her before she baleh cina kampong
Old 09-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You you has balik kampung cina all the best to her
So sudden!!! Haven't had time to go back for my many many RTF

GL many cai so hard to RTF

Who's her replacement?
Old 09-11-2014, 03:58 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
xiao ai is from 1608? she is here for how long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
So sudden!!! Haven't had time to go back for my many many RTF

GL many cai so hard to RTF

Who's her replacement?
where got sudden? she is here for like nearly 1 yr?
she wechat me farewell b4 she flies off
Old 09-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xiao ai which house ah.

Can describe her looks, body, boobs and services?
Old 09-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao ai which house ah.

Can describe her looks, body, boobs and services?
Should be newbie upstairs at 1606A
Old 10-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

I was still happily bonking Youyou 2 weeks ago and she has not shown any sign of fatigue or homesickness.

女人真是善变
Old 01-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Jame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L1608 Xiao Xiao

Feeling bored so decide to try one of the older batch of gals. went to lor16 house 08 and look look see see. find one babe with sultry CFM look and decide to try her out. Ask OKT and he tell me her name is Xiao Xiao

Very GFE, as after she sign in, she hold my hand and lead me to the room.

In the bathroom, she did the usual stuff but she gave me a solid intense BBBJ with balls sucking included. But before that we french deeply with lots of tongue action

Hit the bed and told to face down. One of the better catbath I had with very pro gua sha included in. Get me on doggie and she did the lick and poke AR which I enjoy very much follow b doggie style BBBJ

Turn me around and before she start her routine, we french for a solid 5 mins. Reluctantly we apart and follow by a catbath. And I dare to say Xiao Xiao give a damn good BBBJ with solid suction and deadly combo of deep throat

Told her to lie down and we french again and soon her nips harden easily by by licking and sucking. Soft moaning by her and I head down. By then her juice were flowing naturally. I gave her a intense pussy licking. By seeing her expression and moaning, she sure is enjoying it

I can tell she on a high and ready to have sex. Cap on, we started missionary where I ram her and french at the same time. change to doggie and love that butt while I ram her fast. Cowgirl and finish in missionary where we really french like long lost lovers. As her moaning get louder, I go turbo and soon I cum.

Wash me up and we hug each other on bed with smooches till time up. Money well spent on a solid hour
Old 01-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Re: L1608 Xiao Xiao

Nice FR bro. Yes, this Xiao Xiao is super hot. Just up you for this steamy FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
Feeling bored so decide to try one of the older batch of gals. went to lor16 house 08 and look look see see. find one babe with sultry CFM look and decide to try her out. Ask OKT and he tell me her name is Xiao Xiao

Very GFE, as after she sign in, she hold my hand and lead me to the room.

In the bathroom, she did the usual stuff but she gave me a solid intense BBBJ with balls sucking included. But before that we french deeply with lots of tongue action

Hit the bed and told to face down. One of the better catbath I had with very pro gua sha included in. Get me on doggie and she did the lick and poke AR which I enjoy very much follow b doggie style BBBJ

Turn me around and before she start her routine, we french for a solid 5 mins. Reluctantly we apart and follow by a catbath. And I dare to say Xiao Xiao give a damn good BBBJ with solid suction and deadly combo of deep throat

Told her to lie down and we french again and soon her nips harden easily by by licking and sucking. Soft moaning by her and I head down. By then her juice were flowing naturally. I gave her a intense pussy licking. By seeing her expression and moaning, she sure is enjoying it

I can tell she on a high and ready to have sex. Cap on, we started missionary where I ram her and french at the same time. change to doggie and love that butt while I ram her fast. Cowgirl and finish in missionary where we really french like long lost lovers. As her moaning get louder, I go turbo and soon I cum.

Wash me up and we hug each other on bed with smooches till time up. Money well spent on a solid hour
Old 04-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Jame & Bronzegod that Xiao Xiao is helluva hotie ... But I do not agree with Bronzegod that she resembles Actress Elaine Cheah ... Xiao Xiao is definitely much prettier than Eliane Cheah with her sharp facial features ... My FR on her will follow shortly ... Cheerz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Almost 24 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted since 6 months ago and has prior exprience in Zhuhai ...

Looks - 7.3/10

By GL CAT150 standard, she is certainly pretty ... She has double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp nose w/medium high bridge nose, nice girlish lips, high cheek bones, and black long tress ... She looks alluring when she smiles ... Her complexion was marred slightly by her pimple breakout ... She should be ok within a few days with proper maintenance ...

Bod - 6.7/10

She is not slim but alittle towards plumpish (juz a little) ... as she ain't tall. Honestly, I don't fancy her pear-like body shape ... She definitely would look slimmer if she was taller. Tummy protrusion getting obvious ... She has smooth and fair body complexion ... Her rear is perky ... Nice!

Tits - 7.2/10

Natural B Cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips ... Very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very sporting and game for almost anything to make the session very sexciting and spontaneous ... It was like having a tryst with one of my lovers behind my wife back ... We frenched passionately & deeply almost non-stopped the moment we entered the room of paradize ...

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She performed body2body soapy stimulation all over my front and rear torso ... Using her ass crack to slide along my dick plus ultra deep throated BBBJ threw in! Awesome! It appeared that deep and passionate frenching was on her standard menu ... It was a sizzling hot segment.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She started this department by using her tits and pussy to massage my back and front of my torso ... Very thorough licking and sucking of my front and back anatomy ... She paid a lot of attention on my nips as well ... We frenched wherever the situation presented itself to us ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Spontaneous, passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ...

AR - 8.0/10

Very stimulatingly done! Effective used of her hand on my dick whilst she licked and probed my ass-crack & -h@le ... Solid!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ! Her lips touched the base of my dick as she swallowed the length of my penis into her smally mouth! Awesome!

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accomodating and enthusiastic indeed! She aimed to please for sure ... Her downsouth opening was superbly tight and moist ... I enjoyed bonking this lass as she was very passionate and enthusiastic in making the coital very sexciting ... Heavenly!

Attitude - 9.0/10

She may not look like a hotie but her service is certainly HOT! She is a chio GND type ... I strongly recommend her to anyone who goes for looks + service ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1