The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
1654A Xiao Ying

I hope I got her name right cos my Chinese isn't good. I believe her name in Chinese is 小影.

It was around mid day when I got there and the girls just started working. Decided on her cos I like her looks better. The stupid okt Gary wasn't there that day so it was great. Anyway:

Looks: 7/10 with fair skin and genuine smile. Long dark brown hair.
Body: 34B 24 36 168cm tall.
Cat Bath: 7/10 very slow and sensual. I like it that way.
BJ: 7/10 she aims to please. Did it in 69 then she knelt on the floor.
FJ: 7/10 missionary first near the edge with me standing on the floor while looking at her beautiful face and satisfied looks. Then doggy style. Love to see her nice round and fair butt while pumping slowly.
Rtf: May be.
Old 20-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL: Dola
House: 1610
Origin: Can't remember
Height: 160cm
Debut: Nov 2013

Tommy of 1612 recommended this babe to me. Seems she is one of GL's best kept secrets bcz she seldom steps out of 1610.

Looks (6.5/10): Pleasant looking enough. Can be an ice queen but when the ice is broken and she smiles, the mood is brightened immensely. Nice laugh.

Boobs (8.5/10): C cup. Nicely shaped, my huge mitts could not contain them. Light brown nipples.

Body (7/10): Slight fat at the midriff. With all the good food in GL, thatz hardly surprising.

Shower (8/10): Slip n slide. BBBJ. Quite shiok!

BBBJ (9/10): Fwoah! Without going too much into detail, Dola offers a seriously good BBBJ. She lay to my side to suck my dick and while doing so, massaged my sacs. Her hands are warm and with those massaging my sacs, I got a lot of wood. Not sure if can CIM but she didn't pull away when it seemed I would cum.

FJ (8/10): Painting was an enjoyable experience. Seemed to enjoy my Doomalingus. She clamped my heads with her knees, saying she still had to work. Neat snatch with a landing strip. Ok with most positions. Came mightily as she ground me from above.

French (9/10): Light pecks at first but progressed to better than native french as she got high.

RTF: Next week.

Doomas
Old 21-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool YuShan(16W19)

YuShan(16W19)...24 yr old mm fm Chongqing....chio sultry feminine niteclub mm looker who knows how to apply makeup to accentuate her features, wears fakelashes tat look gd...nose appears high bridged...has lovely eyes, enhanced by coloured contacts...beautiful long straight black hair, worn in a long sexy ponytail style...also has soft lips n a long soft tongue which she sure knows how to use for all things sensualicious!!....she also evokes a strong nu ren wei allure!...158+cm ht wif slim legs...slim bod wif smooth skin, has a lovely shaped back...B- cup boobs wif brown nipples...perky juicy bouncy ass...nicely trimmed pussy wif a lovely looking slit moist oyster, no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Shanghai...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is vgd...friendly smart chiobu who is keen to pls!...excellent attitude when it cums to 'customer relations'...passionate n spontaneous...prolly one of the best french kissers in the GL Cat 150 scene at the mo, DFK wif passion n sensuality made even more shiok becuz of her long soft moist tongue!!...

Shower action: clean soapy scrub only...

Bed action: full works pkge premium plus!!....me first lying on me front...unusual start as she cleaned the soles of me feet n toes wif clean wipes!....followed by a solid sensuous soothing warm water suction/lick catbath shiok!....this ended wif her licking n gently nibbling on the soles of me feet n toes, which was erotic n sensual!!...me on all 4s ar lick n poke style while she played wif me balls n cock, nice...

i then turned over to lie on me back...nice bod, pussy legs feel wif her on top of me...i caressed her face, looked into those lovely eyes of hers, slowly kissed her soft wet lips, her mouth opened n her long soft tongue melted together wif my tongue, super delicious passionate sensuous DFK then ensued wif our bods tight to together, shiok to the max feel!...she then continued her warm water suction/lick catbath on my bod that was nice...then lick n suck of me balls...another round of ar wif me legs in the air...followed by slurpy wet suck n lick style bbbj that was shiok wif nice eyecontact...shiok lick n suck of me cockhead n lick of me shaft, then half deepthroat...bbbj done in various positions, i enjoyed access to her bod...manoeuvred her into 69 for 1st round of tonguefu while she blew on me cock, got her wet n squirming n gasping at times as i licked her clit n gently fingered her pussy, at other times deep tongued her pussy n stroked her arse lubed wif a mix of me saliva n her cunt juice...standing bbbj also vgd becuz of submissive feel...

My turn...climbed on top of her, again vgd bod, pussy n legs feel...caressed her face, licked n kissed her neck, then enjoyed solid shiokalicious DFK wif our bods tight together!...than i did the necessary on her boobs/nipples following which i licked her bod all over...finally ended off wif me 2nd proper round of tonguefu tat got her jerking n moaning, wetness!...me then climbed up n put me throbbing hard cock back in her mouth for more wet slurpy bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy...

Fj v nice as she totally let herself go to enjoy...great bod, pussy, ass n legs feel...hands all over each other, gripping...high 'pain' looks on her chio face...soft moans...gd stamina n accommodative...not forgetting her super duper delicious passionare sensuous DFK!!...misch deep tight feel; doggie bouncy smooth ass, enjoyed the sight of lovely back arched n her high 'pain' looks on her chio face in the mirror abv the bed while i pumped ; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, i slowly built up the momentum thrusting n pumping, her natural moans getting louder; asian cowgal, she really worked it hard pumping fast, piak piak piak, her sexy long ponytail swaying, her beautiful eyes fixed one me, at times our tongues melting ala jap av style!, solid heat till i shot me load, embraced her tightly, now full DFK wif me cock still in her, cld feel her pussy muscles grip, v shiok!...ended wif chit chat, cuddles n more delicious DFK!...

Overall a v enjoyable session wif this Chongqing chiobu...who aims to pls...DFK n tat tongue of hers is enuff to give me a boner wif me precum dripping...definite gem
Old 22-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Jia Xue - 1617

WL: Jia Xue
House: 1617
Origin: Shanghai I think
Debut: Feb 2015

1612 Tommy produced this babe when I asked for a GFE gal. This babe started work two days before Chinese New Year and so can be considered mint new. JX has some prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks (7.5/10): Good complexion, beautiful expressive eyes, slightly high cheekbones. Not much make up and honestly she looks damn good. Chatty gal when she warms up. Long slightly wavy hair with a small lock which sometimes strays over her eye and creates a devastating lost-princess effect. Luscious kissable lips that seemed to belong wrapped around something. To this old man’s fevered imagination JX reminds me of Liu Yifei; could be the image she projects.

Boobs (8/10): B cup. Nicely shaped, slight droop, sensitive brownish nips which can get hard…fast. Fun bags were nice to hold.

Body (7/10): Nice taut girlish body. Perky arse which I enjoyed pawing. Average to fair complexion.

Shower (7.5/10): Some slip n slide action. HJ’ed me from behind and under my arse. Damn shiok!

BBBJ (8/10): Plenty of attention given to my balls and perineum. Dick head was in constant agonising contact with her mouth. Fucked her warm mouth till I felt like spurting. With more training from the bros here, 8 can become 9.5. Too bad CIM is not on the cards…yet.

FJ (8/10): One of the most responsive pussies I had painted. A little bushy but very wet if licked good, which elicited screams and gasps from JX. AR is available upon request. Hugged her tight as we made sweet love. Neck area gets flushed as her sex meter got higher. All positions are ok with her.

French (8/10): According to JX, she is a selective frencher, depending on the hygiene level of her customer. If you have bad breath or has just finished a drinking session, no frenching or painting for you. For me, I had vive la france north and south.

GFE (8/10): Quite gao gao. With a little more experience and training from the bros here she can easily be an ang pai. Catch her while she is still fresh.

RTF: Confirm, chop, seal, guarantee. Bonked her twice during her first four days liao.

Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 22-02-2015 at 11:22 PM.
Old 22-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Jia Bao - 1617

WL: Jia Bao
Origin: Sichuan

Due to some confusion I was given Jia Bao this afternoon instead of Jia Xue. Turned out to be a great session. Jia Bao started work just two days ago, which makes her one of the newest babes on the block. JB has little prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks (7/10): With wavy brown hair framing a heart shaped face, JB seems like a local ah lian trying to be guai guai in an office environment and succeeding…mostly. I emphasise “local” bcz she really looks like a lost and vulnerable ah lian, which I found to be most endearing. Her naughtiness seems to be lurking just beneath. Wickedly shaped lips which I fantasised about sliding my dick through. Friendly chatty gal.

Boobs (8/10): Firm Bs. Nice round shape, small dark nips which got hard fast. Fun bags felt firm to the touch, tho I’m sure they are 100% natural.

Body (7/10): Small package, taut girlish body. Bouncy perky arse. Average to fair complexion.

Shower (6/10): Some slip n slide action. Bros, pls train her.

BBBJ (7/10): Dick head was given plenty of TLC. Friction was inconsistent due to her inexperience. Had a grand time fucking her mouth. CIM is not on the cards sorry guys.

FJ (8/10): Very responsive pussy when tongued. A little bushy but got very wet very fast when I tongued her. Screams got louder as her pussy got creamed by my tongue. Fucking was fantastic, like the first few frantic fucks with a new girlfriend. Of course, that’s bcz she’s green. But who knows, she may be a nympho.

French (9/10): I was taken aback by her aggressive frenching. As I leaned above her to lick her ears she suddenly pulled my head to unleash a kissing fish on me till I had to break away for some air. Add one point for that.

GFE (9/10): Very tender and full of hugs, just like a loving gf. GFE gao gao to the almost max. She asked me to teach her more as she knows she is green and so that she can keep up with the competition. Add one point for her eagerness to learn and hunger to earn. See her so eager and hungry, this old man usually so ngiao also feel compelled to help her. With some experience and training from the bros here she can easily be a dark horse ang pai. Catch her while she is still fresh.

RTF: Confirm will RTF just for the GFE. Think her naughtiness may ambush me during RTF.

Doomas
Old 27-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Sexy Slim Waist Sweetie Service With a Smile

WL : Xiao YanZi
House: 1606A
Home: Guangdong
Ht/Wt: 160cm/43kg
Debut: about Feb 2014

Looks (7/10): My first impression on her look was that wow, look at her super slim waist (24”) and Hour-glass bod! B- boobs with brown tits and big curvy ass great for doggie. Her complexion was bit on the tan side, smooth skin, striking black fake eye lashes, reddish brown long hair tied up in a pony tail. Nice blue painted finger and toe nails with white motives. Her abs was firm, no fats. Standing at 160cm, good height and proportional weight of 43kg, slim, sexy legs. Her eyes were big, nose a bit flat and lips thick and sensous. She was always smiling during the service, and often with eyes contact to ensure I was enjoying her service.

Boobs (7.5/10): B- boobs, soft and bouncy, no sag. Light brown tits of pencil eraser size.

Frenching: Light one, sensed that she was not too engaging into this, but yet did not reject my kissing outright. Prolly because first time with her.

Painting (8/10): Nice bright pinkish juicy abalone. I painted her until I felt her body spasmed all over and eyes rolling back, lips gently parted….while her cunt juices oozing freely…

Bath (7/10): Nice soapy body ruba ruba, front and back. My dick was stiffened up and ready…

CatBath (7/10): Slurping and sucking my body with her tongue. Felt quite shiok.. charging up my body senses…

AR( 8/10): Superb AR service. Licking my perineum and balls for quite some time before moving her tongue around my ass crack, licking and poking it. I was on my four for quite long… actually quite tired in this posture.

BBBJ (8.5/10): Another excellent feat here. She spread my legs, exposing my inner thighs for her to caress and lick. Felt tingling sensation sending ripples up to my balls and dick. She spent a long time here sucking my balls before engulfing my shaft into her mouth. Her suction power was good, with twisting and twirling around my dick like a tornado. Super shiok! She continued on and on and on…until I buay tahan and had to reluctantly stopped her.

FJ (8.5/10): she was very accommodating to my postures and preferences. Starting from missionary, sitting, air bonk, missionary again, sideways, and finally doggie. We were hot and perspiring all over. Her power BBBJ had fully warmed up my dick and somehow able to avoid pre-mature cumming. Similarly, she was also fully warmed up by my painting and caressing of her tits. We had a great longgggg…bonking time together!

GFE (7.5/10): Points up for her simling face and attention to me during the service.

Overall: Great sextifying session with her. Nothing to fault her except if she could open up to more frenching in my rtf would be great.

RTF: Yes
Old 28-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Jia Bao - 1617

WL: Jia Bao
Origin: Sichuan

Had Jia Bao again yesterday evening bcz all my regulars not available. Session was even better than the last!

Looks (8/10): When I saw JB approaching the glass doors of 1612 I nearly didn't recognise her. She seems to have done her hair such that it curls gently around her face, giving a kawaii effect. Much better makeup this time which accentuates her air of not-so-innocent ah lian. Lips had this luscious pink thickness which was prolly due to skillful use of lipstick but nonetheless set my wicked imagination afire. In my eyes she is now SFS - So Fucking Sweet.

Boobs (8/10): Firm Bs. Nice round shape, small dark nips (they are now a lighter shade; pls refer to body below) which got hard fast. Fun bags felt firm to the touch, tho I’m sure they are 100% natural.

Body (8/10): Small package, taut girlish body. Bouncy perky arse. This time she wore very short shorts which showed off her slim creamy white legs. Also wore a short top which emphasised her slim waist. She seems to have lost a little weight too. Complexion upgraded to fair due to all the shower cream and indoors.

Shower (7/10): Much improvement since our last session. Still some slip n slide action tho still a little unsure of how to give a good one. This time had BBBJ in the shower, with her hands autoroaming around my ass, nipples and legs. I don't usually get very hard in the shower but this time I did. Someone must have been giving her serious training.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Some improvement since the last session too. Better friction this time, with tongue action on my balls. Also massaged my balls while sucking me off which got me high. CIM still not on the cards sorry guys.

FJ (8/10): Pussy as responsive as ever. Still a little bushy but not as before. Came during cunnilingus cz my chin was sopping wet when I pulled away. Fucking was just as good, with little moans and gasps as I pumped away which turned into a crescendo as I sent her into orgasm city.

French (9/10): Still the little french monster.

GFE (9/10): Still gao gao. I think she's that much closer to becoming a dark horse ang pai. She's getting popular; I had to wait 2 hours for her this time. Still a fresh feel to her so mai tu liao!

RTF: Chop seal guarantee! I wanna bring her home!

Doomas
Old 28-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Hello bros out there is Wan Wan of 0819 good?
Thanks
Old 01-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bing Bing -1431

Face -7 quite fair SYT
body - 7.5 slim good to hug
Height - 165cm
Boobs - 32B brown nipple
massage - 7
BBBJ- 7.2
french - nil only lip kiss
Pussy nice a bit flap
FJ - 6.9
age 23 yo according to her
Hometown - Hunan
Duration in GL - 5 months
bath room - SOP
Actress lookalike- mediacorp bai wei siu, she claimed others comment she look like Tang Wei. She look cool but after ice broken, she is another person damn playful.

RTF- sure after she allows frenching
Old 02-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Jame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1649 Cherry

我昨晚过来1649找cherry,但是老板说要等。我大概等了半个小时、见到一个很漂亮,皮肤白白的女孩 子出来,我猜应该是她,最后果然是cherry,接着她就带我去房间,她很活泼,笑容相当甜,也很亲切,接 着就帮我脱衣服洗澡,她脱完衣服后,简直更美了,虽然不是很高,但是身材相当完美,粉红色的乳头又坚挺,身 材比例很好,很有女朋友的感觉,让我印象很深刻的是她下面相当的紧,又漂亮,在床上她很配合,我一直觉得意 犹未尽,下次我一定还会找回她,希望她不要那么早走。
Old 03-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MiQi(3033)

MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem
Old 06-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Name: [L20H47] Jiawei (8 days into her fresh trade, started work since 7th day of CNY)
Body: Short standing at abt 1.6M barefoot, she has a big skeleton/body and in relative to her high. NOT for petite lover.. I'm OK with her as I am very tall.
Boob: C or C+, a pair of sagging assets, very nce to hold and squeeze.

She is very new to this trade, thus, all dept still work in process, but can see that she is a keen learner, and willing to please.

She did 6.5/10 for Look, BBJ, Catbath, massage in my opinion.
BUT score a 8/10 in FJ as she is TIGHT down south!!
GFE wise very good, always smiling.

She is in my RTF list for now on.

Cheers..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 07-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up M9(24m13)

M9(24M13)...22yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, quite chio, sultry feminine foxy looker wif strong cheek/jawbone features, lovely eyebrows, nice eyes, fakelashes look ok, clean clear skin, front teeth abit jutted though...168+cm tall, vgd model ht, lovely slim long legs....fresh sexy slim model bod wif a lovely long shaped back, smooth skin...has a small scar just abv her pussy...A+/B- cup boobs, small but perky n nice feel, small brown raisin nipples...sexy perky juicy smooth bouncy ass, vgd for doggie n asian cowgal/cowgal fj!....pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...friendly sweet caring mm who is a hard worker n aims to pls...natural n spontaneous...reluctant frencher though, wet kiss lips, but managed to 'steal' some tongue when pumped her hard n fast, got her moaning v loudly!!...

Prelude...raba n helped to strip her down to her sexy black lingerie ...then stripped her of her lingerie n now only in her killer heels...shiok raba sexy model bod feel enhanced by mirror effect!...

Shower action: soapy scrub, raba n warm water bbbj...gd suction, half deepthroat...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : full pkge works... lay on me front...bm, wif nice boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel...she turned ard to give me a soothing bouncy bum rub, also placed each leg/calf between her pussy to rub as well which was a shiok added touch!...lick n suck style catbath...ar, me on all 4s, soft lick style...then she went underneath for bbbj, then licked me chest, nipples, finally moved all the way up gd tight close feel, wet lips kissing while caressed her face, shiok!...then i turned to lie on me back...again vgd boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel, tight embrace, more wet lips kissing...front catbath....bbbj shiok lick suck of me cockhead n then half deepthroat wif me leg under her crotch, grinding her pussy!...standing bbbj also v nice, as enjoyed the mirror views of model bod!...

My turn...vgd boobs, bod, pussy legs feel once again...played wif her boobs/nipples, soft moans, sensual facial features, hands gripping me back, v nice!...licked her bod all over, then tonguefu time...v shiok high reaction fm her, squirming, jerking, hands playing wif me hair n face, moans getting louder, wetness!...climbed up n put me cock back in her mouth for more bbbj while i fingered her clitty, more loud gasping moans n squirming!...

Fj vgd, natural sensual feel...did in all std positions....best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in her killer heels,hands leaning agst the mirror, great model fuck feel!; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched n her perky juicy bouncy ass; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her beautiful sexy long legs resting on me chest n shoulders; cowgal rodeo ride, she rode me wildly wif great passion!...ended wif a soothing massage n kiss gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...fresh sexy model like bod n legs wif sultry looks...vgd feel n gd attitude...has gem potentia but needs to open up on frenching...
Old 07-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: M9(24m13)

any new newbies in 1639, heard kitty left yesterday.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ting Ting

Ting Ting

House: 16W17
Looks: 6/10. Not the best looking but I like it since she kinds of looks innocent.
Body: 7/10. 160cm. 34B-24-34 small frame which I like very much.
BJ: 7/10 with cd at my request.
Cat Bath: 8/10 she knows how I like it.
FJ: This is the best part of her. She seems to enjoy it very much with cfm looks; not sure of she really did enjoy or not. But I have seen her 4 times and she never failed to react the same way.
RTF: May be, as there are many newbies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1