The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
regretsnewleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungyeu View Post
The one with the name 'Nancy' in her room?
Did you visit her recently? She told me her name was Phi Moy (if spelled correctly) and aged 25. Is she still around? She has B or C boobs and smooth skin. Height around 150-160 if I remember
Old 28-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

WH43

G10 - Oom
Looks: 6.5-7.5/10 Really depends how you look at this. She has a SYT demure. IMO, her looks grows upon you.
Body: 7/10 Doesn't shout out loud solid but looks like in development phase. Looks like 18 yr old type.
Boobs: 6/10 Dark eraser nipples. B- cup and newly developed type of look.
BJ: 6/10 very school girl inexperience type
FJ: 6/10 inexperience.

RTF YES!

Here's the caveat. She's not your hot chic, hot body head turning type. She's very shy, quiet, takes a while to break the ice and totally inexperience.
SO ... if you like the visit back to school days, JC type of experience, IMO, she's the type. After our FJ, she took her time to chit chat to break the ice.
If you are looking for bang wham and horny grinding type of action then she's not your type ... she's the slow, steady and get-to-know type.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 28-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

dungyeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretsnewleaf View Post
Did you visit her recently? She told me her name was Phi Moy (if spelled correctly) and aged 25. Is she still around? She has B or C boobs and smooth skin. Height around 150-160 if I remember
Not within this few days, but not too long ago either.

Late FR
L18H34
G39

Looks: 8/10 Looks very cute, much younger than her actual age which i believe is 24 or 25
Body: 8/10 Good enough for me, no obvious fats. She has a tattoo though.
CBJ: 6/10. Not the best among what I've had before, but still acceptable
FJ: 7/10. Quite hardworking on cowgirl.
GFE: 8/10. Friendly, she's really playful, if its not your first time looking for her, she'll be quite playful with you, like when you're looking at the other girls of the house.
RTF: Not likely
Old 31-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

Late FR
L18H34
G39

Looks: 8/10 Looks very cute, much younger than her actual age which i believe is 24 or 25
GFE: 8/10. Friendly, she's really playful, if its not your first time looking for her, she'll be quite playful with you, like when you're looking at the other girls of the house.
She told me she was and I didn't have good exp with her ...
Old 31-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by famous_619 View Post
Tried L18 H18 G19

Very worth session.

Her body: 8/10 (Natural tits). Showering was careful and fun.. she enjoys me pulling her nipple from time to time, she even asked me to finger her and pull her nipple at the same time.. I asked her why? She says she feeling horny and wet already.. So I did just what was right, which is to pull her nipple and finger her wet..... Indeed my middle finger was covered with her thick wet juice... Very wet and horny!! What a hit..!

After then towel dry ourselves.. And proceed with business.. Tried 2 position.. Doggy and missionary.. Pussy is still wet and juicy..

session ended.. I'm a happy man

Recommend for brothers in SBF.. Cheers
Walao... can pull nipple and finger at same time so happening !! Sounds like a must try sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

L8H45 G81
Name : Nam

Brief FR of this girl whom OKT said is only 1 month old. Been a while since I tried new blood hence took her.

Looks: 6/10 Average GND

Body: 7/10 Abt 1.67m, slim, A+ boobs. Body was quite proportional, slightly curvy with nicely shaped ass. Would have given more points if only boobs was bigger

Shower: SOP, nothing special

Catbath: 4/10 Maybe she's new, only did my nips and sucked too hard causing pain. Very short < 1min

CBJ: 5/10. Again, perhaps she's still new, the rhytm was totally out and could feel her teeth. Lil bro almost deflated

FJ: 6/10: Cowgirl, doggie and finished in missionary. Nothing to shout about

Service: 7/10. Perhaps saving grace was her attitude. Was apologetic whenever she sense she did something wrong. She smiled throughout whole time too. She's an ex masseuse in BKK, hence she tried to make via massage till time ran out. Passable english. Full access given to body but no frenching. Got a hug when we were about to part.

RTF: I gave her some pointers, if she improves few months down, why not.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

I think 1834 G39 already return to LOS

Quote:

Late FR
L18H34
G39

Old 02-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

WH14G2,1/11, about 10pm

Feeling quite horny so decide to go to WH14 to find a quick release. Entered the house and theres 5 girls but G2 keep giving the no.2 sign and she really caught my eye so went for her.

Looks: 7/10. Prettier than average, but i've bonked prettier ones in WH14
Body: 6.5/10. Some tummy fats and had a tatoo on her back, another on the wrist. Very nice ass tho
Boobs: 8/10. B cup. A handful, not a boob lover so its perfect for me
Shower: 4/10. Very sop. No action inside
Catbath: 8/10. From my nipples to torso to my balls. Very enticing!!!
BJ: 9/10. Lots of tongue action and attempted deep throat. Asked for 69 and she allowed. Sweetest & wettest pussy ever painted! Even better than my girlfriend's hehe
FJ: 7.5/10. Very accommodating. Reverse cowgirl to doggy to missionary. Her moans when i banged her in missionary is very sexy. She says she enjoy it
GFE: 4/10. Not much GFE compared to the past G7. Some convos here and there but nth impressive.
RTF: No

Cheers!
Old 02-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
I think 1834 G39 already return to LOS
What's los?
Old 02-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
VastOcean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

land of smiles Thailand
Old 02-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VastOcean View Post
land of smiles Thailand
I see. Sorry I'm still a newbie. Usually what are the reasons they do so?
Old 06-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretsnewleaf View Post
I see. Sorry I'm still a newbie. Usually what are the reasons they do so?
they dont want to fuck u thats why go back hahah. no la. their permit max work here 2 yrs only.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a spa for massage , and assigned with a china syt , the massage dam teasing , but no gq pop up until the session ended , feel like very pek cek and go geylang to wander around , the okt quite friendly and decided to take a look at the fish tank , nothing draw my attention and decided to leave , the okt just told me to take no28 , and asked me to trust him just once to give it a try , he personally guaranteed me the girl is the best service cat50 thai girl i could find in geylang .. So i just give it a try , here is my humble fr

L8H45
g28

Name : i couldn't pronounce it lol
Look : 7.5/10 cute syt with innocence smile , abt 1.55-1.6m height , no tummy with some tattoo on back and shoulder
Boob : natural b with brown nips
Bbbj : this is why i write this fr for her , her bbbj is superb , she kneel down and give u a slow n long bbbj in the shower , and give u another long and sensual bbbj after u dry up , a rare find superb bbbj for cat50
Fj : sop

Ps : just too bad that she can hardly understand some very simple english , i had a hard time to make her turn over for me to doggy her haha ... But shes smiling all the times , and her innocence smile is melting me haha
, definitely will rtf
Old 07-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
hv few new wls, debut a wk ago.
g28(?) looks thai-viet-chinese look,busty,n smiling too so maybe will take her next time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Went to a spa for massage , and assigned with a china syt , the massage dam teasing , but no gq pop up until the session ended , feel like very pek cek and go geylang to wander around , the okt quite friendly and decided to take a look at the fish tank , nothing draw my attention and decided to leave , the okt just told me to take no28 , and asked me to trust him just once to give it a try , he personally guaranteed me the girl is the best service cat50 thai girl i could find in geylang .. So i just give it a try , here is my humble fr

L8H45
g28

Name : i couldn't pronounce it lol
Look : 7.5/10 cute syt with innocence smile , abt 1.55-1.6m height , no tummy with some tattoo on back and shoulder
Boob : natural b with brown nips
Bbbj : this is why i write this fr for her , her bbbj is superb , she kneel down and give u a slow n long bbbj in the shower , and give u another long and sensual bbbj after u dry up , a rare find superb bbbj for cat50
Fj : sop

Ps : just too bad that she can hardly understand some very simple english , i had a hard time to make her turn over for me to doggy her haha ... But shes smiling all the times , and her innocence smile is melting me haha
, definitely will rtf
ah finally,
just thought of trying her (soon) recently, thx for the fr., just up u ...even tho it means nothing

not sure about best wl, but so far all my bonks in this house had always been good.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
New WL - L8H45G28

Time was very limited, so I abandoned my plans to go for SGx massage FL. Didn't like the idea to get a lousy and time rushing FL again, so decided to try Tom Yum instead. Went to my regular joint. @ L8H45, Good friendly OKT as usual. Wanted G97 (Kwan), too bad balek kampung already. So asked for OKT recommendation and was recommended new girl G28 (Kae).

Here are my ratings

OKTs: 9/10 (Recognized me and always super friendly and not the pushy type. Also gave me some good recommendation)
House: L8H45
Gal name: Kae (from Chon Buri)
Number: 28
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 43kg+
Tits: nice Firm natural B cup (not for tits lover lor)
Pussy: tidy bush and no smell
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Hell Yeah!

Since she is only here in SG for less than 3 weeks, I would considered her new and still plenty of room to blossom into a potential Ang Pai in this house. May not look as good as Number 88 (commando service WL!) (whom I still think is the Ang Pai in this house), Kae does spot a very cute smile and wears very girly bra and panties. Hahaha.

I don't want to describe too much on her wait she become hard to book next time for me. But still would like to share with all Bros here that she is definitely a good WL under the Cat50 category. Think she might be good for regular weekly visits.

Sharing is caring...... Please support her if you want to experience a nice good fuck.

Peace out bros....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1