The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
SM888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Government amending laws to deter child sex tourism

Hi bros,

Beware of SG Law amendment, details

The government is coming down hard on Singaporeans who engage in sex with minors, even abroad.

It is amending its laws to extend extra-territorial jurisdiction over its nationals who sexually exploit minors overseas.

Speaking in Parliament on Thursday, Senior Minister of State for Law and Home Affairs Ho Peng Kee says the government is also making it an offence to purchase sexual services from anyone who is under 18.

He says child sex tourists take advantage of the inability or the unwillingness of the host country to prosecute them.

Back in Singapore, prosecution is also constrained as most countries do not extend extra-territorial jurisdiction for sexual offences.

Professor Ho says: "Presently, Singaporeans who have sex with minors in other countries cannot be prosecuted in Singapore as our courts do not have jurisdiction over them.

"Members have urged the government to stop our nationals from preying on minors from other counties by denying them a safe haven through enacting legislation of extra-territorial effect. We have taken note of these views and have factored them in our review."

The Home Affairs Ministry says despite the constraints and difficulties in dealing with child sex cases overseas, Singapore recognises that having sex with minors anywhere is deplorable.

So the government has decided to take firm action and amend the laws to extend extra-territorial jurisdiction over Singapore nationals who sexually exploit minors overseas.

The changes will be introduced once the on-going review of the Penal Code is completed.

The Home Affairs Ministry is also tightening measures to protect young persons from providing sexual services.

Professor Ho says: "Being more easily influenced, their consent can be impaired. As such, they are more vulnerable to being trafficked, controlled and exploited by pimps and traffickers who prey on them and live off their earnings."

He says although there is no evidence to suggest that there are significant numbers of 16- and 17-year olds engaging in prostitution, the government feels there should be a higher age protection for commercial sexual activities.

So, it has decided to make it an offence for anyone to purchase sexual services from a person who is under 18
Old 03-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Government amending laws to deter child sex tourism

In short, some big shot's daughter just became sexual active but under 18

Still a gentle reminder to all with all the new changes in place, please take extra care when engaging the services of FLs who are below 18. Seems to me a by left move to prevent local 16-17 yr olds from FLing. Remember the cases involving the two 14 yr olds? So take extra care.

This warning was brought to you by
The League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member

Last edited by Wang Ye; 03-03-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Government amending laws to deter child sex tourism

so after these law is in introduce, no more cute pussie pie to eat liao lor...

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Government amending laws to deter child sex tourism

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
so after these law is in introduce, no more cute pussie pie to eat liao lor...
Can eat, just that got to be damn cock sure that the girl won't report. If not you end up like the poor ns guys who got involved with that 14 yr old. Damn Jialat for them. The footballers were damn lucky that she did it with them for free, thus there was an excuse to let them off lightly.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

its HIGH time tat t law be amended to protect minor......me all up for it.....
Finally someting cum out rite from them.......
Old 03-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Can eat, just that got to be damn cock sure that the girl won't report. If not you end up like the poor ns guys who got involved with that 14 yr old. Damn Jialat for them. The footballers were damn lucky that she did it with them for free, thus there was an excuse to let them off lightly.
well, would never take those risk...

U'll never know wat is the gals thinking inside their head...

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tltl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's good to protect children from child sex. But 18 is a bit too much. I think the previous 16 is still fine. I mean, the best age of 16 to 18 cannot be exposed to the enjoyment of sexual exploration legally, this is a laughinstock. No where in the world is the min age set at 18. Even Indonesia don't set at 18, which means, if u make love with a girl in Batam or anywhere of age 16, you will never be arrested coz its legal to do so. Only in S'pore. Citizens got no right to vote against what they want. Sigh.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like the law saying you can be procecuted if yo do drugs overseas... But having sex with a minor, EVEN if you are overseas? My god. People in Java, ndonesia are marrying of their children as young as 14 years old! My friend says this to me which I kind of dont really agree " If they have period already, they are ready to be fucked."

I guess it is better to be careful next time when you are overseas having sex. If they report to the authories that you have sex with them and they are under 18.. then you know you are in trouble.

So far, I have not encounter any laws in Indonesia that states that one cannot have sex with those under 18 yet. Any brothers like to comment if they have any info?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltl
. No where in the world is the min age set at 18. Even Indonesia don't set at 18, which means, if u make love with a girl in Batam or anywhere of age 16, you will never be arrested coz its legal to do so. Only in S'pore. Citizens got no right to vote against what they want. Sigh.
I read in Sams coffe shop forum that the founder of Islam had sex with underage kids. Some one just put that up.

No offence, but just quoting someone's statement. Yes, I agree, that under 15 or 16 is too much for the kid to understand. But 18? Come on man. Does it mean that they can LEARN ABOUT SEX with ACTION only after 18?

They might be surprise at polls which shows when teens start having sex.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

haha...

nowadays, gals broke their virginity as young as 14 y/o ler... no matter in which part of the world whether by force, trade or voluntarily.

So, if they are to "restricted" from having sex till 18 y/o, will they be sex hungry then?? how irony...

Old 03-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

today 27 yr old man go jail for fucking 15 yr old girl. she told him she is 18 yr.
too bad. judge feels that girl telling him she is 18 yr is not enuff.

yesterday got another 2 guys 2 b charged with fucking underage girl.

somemore new law said cannot pay under 18 yr old girl to fuck.

at the rate this is going, the girl tell u she is 18 yr is not enuff, check i/c also not enuff becos girl can use elder sis or fren i/c if they look alike. end of the dday, nothing is enuff. u fuck, u go jail. good luck 2 u.

somemore some people here still so eager 2 fuck fl where u cannot ascertain they r not underage. fools go where angels fear 2 tread.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
I read in Sams coffe shop forum that the founder of Islam had sex with underage kids. Some one just put that up.
walao! how can u use that to compare.
many years ago in spore, 12 yr old girl can be mother liao.
as times grow, doctor say young girls not suitable to have sex n be mothers.
so the laws in most civilised countries change lor.

its not rite n fair 2 use that as an excuse to say u can fuck below 16 yr girls.
at the same time, its not right for 14 yr old girl 2 fuck u n then report to police n blame u when she knows what she is doing.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sherbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from 16 yrs old to 18 yrs old then next few yrs down the road 21 yrs old..
Old 03-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
its HIGH time tat t law be amended to protect minor......me all up for it.....Finally someting cum out rite from them.......
no one can claim the principle is wrong.
but all those bra burning aware feminist damn sibei cock.
becos whats going to happen is this:

1. the batam hookers n police will conspire to extort horny spore ah peks who fuck them. ah peks will rather bribe these people few k than go jail n get sodomise.

2. after some time, spore men will know batam is full of cagey operators out 2 con money. why would a girl want to earn 50 to fuck the men when they can extort him a few k n dont have to work.

wont be surprised if 14 yr old hooker tell u they r 19 yr n after fuck, polisi will kick down your door n demand 5k sing bribe if not they report u to spore cid. what is more important to them? getting bribes or helping spore catch paedophiles.

3. for those blur sporecock who say spore is very good one. spore wont let these things happen. pls hor! in spore, even if the girl tells u she is 18 yr n u believe her, its your fault if she is 15 yr old. she show u fake i/c, its also your fault!

4. what this means is the men will go 2 other places to fuck where the women r not so fucked up. batam economy will go down becos no 1 goes there.

the girls will go to other parts of indo where they get paid less n treated like shit by their pimps. batam economy will go down the toilet thanks to those spore feminists.

5. years later, everyone in batam, the hookers n the pimps will ask themselves we have a fucking paradise n now its blown. how the fuck did it happen.

6. i will post aware address n names n address of those dumb bitches feminists so batam can 'thank' them.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

look like there wont be much cutie 16/17 yrs old fl to play with le with such law ard

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1