The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Woohoo. MY BROTHER KNNBCCB GOG is back with a new story. But no need to keep emphasize you are a GENTLEMAN. This 1 I'm sure everyone here KNOWS. Hahahaha
SHOO! You are BANNED from this thread, knn, come in only scold scold scold!!!!! Not welcome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Seat back, relax and have BLUE BALLS.

gog has forewarned everyone.

the anticipation is killing.
It will be a blue wait, this one the build up is long...

- First meet up
- Second
- Pre-Wedding (currently penning this)
- Wedding (Not started)
- And... some others
- BEFORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If this Alicia didn't know this CB Gog before yet could blurt out something like he must have many gf, then she needed to be quite a bitch that deserved a good fxxx.
Anyway, there are plenty of such bitches around us, best to play dumb with them. Arguing with them they will sure get a kick.
It's a stereotype, you read on you will know why she sees me that way. I also shocked she can be so curt in her speech, but oh well, like they say, enemies always makes the best <insert word here>.

Hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Big gog need to use little gog to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.
I think she taught me lessons I didn't forget... read on!!!
Old 13-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry, had a meeting this morning and you folks know I don't like to use office resources to access here and post story... took a while. My apologies.

Taking a dump now and posting from phone, enjoy reading!

------------------

M(ilton): Hey bud, bring us two drinks?

gog: Sure!

A(licia): Dear, no need, I don't want.

She could talk to me direct but she didn't, she proxied my buddy to talk to me.

Just being a gentleman as I always was, I poured two glasses of juice and brought it over even though Alicia declined it and not to me, but to my buddy. I think the rest also felt some tension building up but chose to remain quiet.

As I walked over, Alicia's body turned away from facing me, her body was saying - "I want to get out of here". Trying to be nice, I just offered her the glass of juice after my buddy took this.

My whole palm was wrapped against the bottom of the cup and seeing she has no choice she simply used 2 fingers, thumb and index finger to grab the top of the glass like she doesn't want body contact with me, and put it on the table near hear.

She did not take a single sip. Oh boy, she is going to be a big WEDGE between my buddy and me.

P(ang): Eh, chill... I think she haven't warm up to you yet.

Even Pang could tell from her body language something was not right. I just smiled and relaxed myself, raising a different topic.

The evening ended and we made our way out, usually my buddy and me will share a cab home, however...

M: Hey gog, share cab? I drop you first. Alicia stays near my area.

A: Erm, I want to walk a while more at Bishan Park.

Damn, she's fast. I didn't want to make it awkward to my buddy also.

gog: Eh no, I going to J8 the 24 hour NTUC, I want to get something, you go off with Alicia, walk a bit, romantic romantic in the park. Hahaaha.

Alicia literally rolled her eyes at me. Nevermind, it doesn't matter.

We split our ways and I took a slow walk to J8 instead, but when I turned around, I caught them getting into a cab and leaving. Oh well, what to do, when your buddy finds a girl, a guy simply becomes second fiddle. I told myself, this is normal, and I would do the same too.

*DING* I just stepped home (living with my family).
Old 14-12-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Good thursday!! Nobody curse and swear at me, phew, lucky me

----------------------

M(ilton): Hey sorry bro, I think she's just uncomfortable with you. You met her before is it?

gog: Huh? No leh, since when?

M: She say you quite rude to her the last time she met you.

gog: Huh!?! I never meet her before la.

M: Ok ok, maybe misunderstanding, I don't dare to ask her also, later she angry with me. Paiseh bro, hope you don't mind.

gog: Never la, I'm happy for you, just don't forget to invite me to your wedding.

M: Haha where got so fast, mai siao (literally: don't crazy) la.

gog: She's a good catch, faster! Make her yours.

Yes, sometimes as Christians, we also make silly immoral jokes, I'm no exception...

Weeks, came and went.

My office moved to a far end of the world, I was tired of travelling time and decided, out of the blue, I should get a car. It was an impulse purchase, I got the number of Gwen's car agent (sorry folks, it's a MALE agent) and went shopping for the car.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ur posts getting shorter ah.........

cb really kiam pa

hahahahahahha kidding bro, update longer if you can
Old 14-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
bro ur posts getting shorter ah.........

cb really kiam pa

hahahahahahha kidding bro, update longer if you can
Need time to write leh...
Old 14-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
jpbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please continue
Old 14-12-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbond View Post
Very good story bro, please continue
Thank you bro... thanks for joining the thread.... now CRY... be BLUE...
Old 14-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mid-day update! Had some spare time so....

=====================

During one of the BS sessions.

gog: Hey Gwen, you have your car agent contact?

G(wen): You getting car?

gog: Ya, office getting further. Everyday travel, very tiring, waste time sia.

G: GLE 63 AMG?

Fuck, she knows her cars, but my dad is not her dad and I don't have a pussy that can find me any 'daddy' that will buy me a GLE 63 AMG. I don't print that kind of money.

gog: No la, look see look see only, I'm not rich.

And suddenly, a retort came out from Alicia.

A(licia): Then shouldn't buy car, waste of money.

I got pissed off.

gog: I didn't ask for your opinion right?

A: Just saying the truth.

Alicia laughed coldly and the rest laughed along sensing the tension and trying to lighten the mood. I saw my buddy uncomfortable so I just laughed and waved my hand like waiving off the remark.

At the end of the BS, I was already accustomed, my buddy also stopped asking to share cab, I'll make my way home myself as usual. I don't blame him, this is perfectly normal in any relationship. Hos over Bros, I didn't mind.

Naturally, since meeting Alicia, I had started to distance myself from Alicia, but she would sometimes just try to step on me. Milton was caught in the middle, Pang and the rest would try to mediate between us. Things didn't end up bad but I would just avoid confrontation with Alicia.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Mid-day update! Had some spare time so....

=====================

During one of the BS sessions.

gog: Hey Gwen, you have your car agent contact?

G(wen): You getting car?

gog: Ya, office getting further. Everyday travel, very tiring, waste time sia.

G: GLE 63 AMG?

Fuck, she knows her cars, but my dad is not her dad and I don't have a pussy that can find me any 'daddy' that will buy me a GLE 63 AMG. I don't print that kind of money.

gog: No la, look see look see only, I'm not rich.

And suddenly, a retort came out from Alicia.

A(licia): Then shouldn't buy car, waste of money.

I got pissed off.

gog: I didn't ask for your opinion right?

A: Just saying the truth.

Alicia laughed coldly and the rest laughed along sensing the tension and trying to lighten the mood. I saw my buddy uncomfortable so I just laughed and waved my hand like waiving off the remark.

At the end of the BS, I was already accustomed, my buddy also stopped asking to share cab, I'll make my way home myself as usual. I don't blame him, this is perfectly normal in any relationship. Hos over Bros, I didn't mind.

Naturally, since meeting Alicia, I had started to distance myself from Alicia, but she would sometimes just try to step on me. Milton was caught in the middle, Pang and the rest would try to mediate between us. Things didn't end up bad but I would just avoid confrontation with Alicia.
Wahh...have to wait patiently for the turning point where the big gog rears the small gog head...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 15-12-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Camping for more
Old 15-12-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Wahh...have to wait patiently for the turning point where the big gog rears the small gog head...
Honestly, this will take a while, I'm finishing the bridal outdoor shoot soon. Thereafter some happenings between there to Wedding...

After wedding, an innocent happening... and... well... the fun starts from there. Sorry for the lengthy write up, just feel that I need to share my feelings and thoughts along the way. Jumping in direct seems boring... I can just jump in, but I think how we connected, how we happened, just doesn't seem complete.

So for readers who expect action, the building up is longer than Janice's I think, because I was just a virgin punk back then, I don't know anything so I took longer to warm up.

p/s: I'm gentleman hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Camping for more
Thank you bro, hope you enjoy getting blued hehehe...
Old 15-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Good friday, no blue... don't worry, long way to blue. Hehehe... trying to pen it and blue along the way... thanks for supporting the BLUE MOVEMENT.

==================

The day came when I finally collected my car, excitedly I sent pics to the chat group and there were congratulations, and also envy, and Alicia replied simply...

A(licia): It's just a car, aiyoh, what's the big deal.

In a sense, she wasn't wrong, but I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I was merely sharing my happiness, what's wrong? I wasn't sharing to show off or anything, it's just a simply bread and butter car, why don't you pick on the one driving a GLC Coupe from her father?

M(ilton): It's a big deal, now we can get gog to send us home after BS!

A: Train is faster leh, no need to stop at traffic light.

gog: Ha... ha.... ha ... Alicia very cute and funny today.

My heart was replying very sarcastically and I dreaded the thought of having her in my car anyway.

G(wen): I want to sit!

gog: My car smaller than yours... I can't even catch up with you if you press on accelerator.

AGAIN...

A: Ya lor, I rather sit Gwen's car.

I really wanted to rage quit the chat and start a fight, but I think about my buddy kiap between us, I chilled and didn't reply.

M: Aiyah, don't like that la, next time gog can give us a home back after BS, when he save up, he will buy a bigger car!

I did of course eventually get to where I am now... but that's besides the point. The whole time, I wasn't aware I met Alicia before, and why she was behaving so outright unhappy with me, stepping on me. picking on me knowing that I will not fight back because her bf is my buddy. Still in the dark, I was.

At Milton's insistence and badgering, Alicia gave in and takes my car home after BS. I usually just chat with Milton while Alicia sits behind lost in her own world, hardly even chatting with me but treats me more like a ahmad of sorts. Again, because of my buddy, I just leave it be, and I know talking with Alicia will trigger a lot of fighting, so why bother?

I was extremely picky with my car cleanliness (and still is now) and I wasn't entirely pleased when one day Alicia brought a drink into the car, just a bottled drink. I know it's just a bottled drink but still, am worried she would drip some out into the car, attracting pests and/or drop the drink causing a spill.

Keeping the car clean is not about cleaning up after, it's more on preventive cleaning, meaning, don't do anything you don't want to follow up after. This of course includes eating and drinking in my car. Alicia knows it, I'm sure everybody knows it, but that evening she just tried to test my tolerance.

gog: Hey Alicia, don't mind, you finish the drink first, or make sure you hold it extremely tight and just don't consume in the car can?

A: Aiyah, it's just a car, why so fussy, don't drink then don't drink lor.

M: Dear, don't like that la, people's car, respect a bit, okay?

Milton was trying to be a go-between, Alicia looked pissed and just held on to the drink, it was already opened. What I didn't realise, was, she didn't cap it carefully. A sudden e-brake because of a VW Sirroco swerving recklessly into my lane, and yes. Alicia dropped the entire bottle, spilling it in the rear, all over the chair and floor.

When I recovered from cursing the Sirroco, Alicia screamed at me.

A: WHY CAN'T YOU DRIVE PROPERLY, I SPILLED THE DRINK ALL OVER MYSELF!

And... that was the start of WW3.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i bet gog stuck his cock in alicia's pussy and the empty bottle into her mouth
Old 15-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Wow such a self entitled bitch.. luckily the Alicia I know is more gentle but to be fair, I met her under very different circumstances.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good friday, no blue... don't worry, long way to blue. Hehehe... trying to pen it and blue along the way... thanks for supporting the BLUE MOVEMENT.

==================

The day came when I finally collected my car, excitedly I sent pics to the chat group and there were congratulations, and also envy, and Alicia replied simply...

A(licia): It's just a car, aiyoh, what's the big deal.

In a sense, she wasn't wrong, but I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I was merely sharing my happiness, what's wrong? I wasn't sharing to show off or anything, it's just a simply bread and butter car, why don't you pick on the one driving a GLC Coupe from her father?

M(ilton): It's a big deal, now we can get gog to send us home after BS!

A: Train is faster leh, no need to stop at traffic light.

gog: Ha... ha.... ha ... Alicia very cute and funny today.

My heart was replying very sarcastically and I dreaded the thought of having her in my car anyway.

G(wen): I want to sit!

gog: My car smaller than yours... I can't even catch up with you if you press on accelerator.

AGAIN...

A: Ya lor, I rather sit Gwen's car.

I really wanted to rage quit the chat and start a fight, but I think about my buddy kiap between us, I chilled and didn't reply.

M: Aiyah, don't like that la, next time gog can give us a home back after BS, when he save up, he will buy a bigger car!

I did of course eventually get to where I am now... but that's besides the point. The whole time, I wasn't aware I met Alicia before, and why she was behaving so outright unhappy with me, stepping on me. picking on me knowing that I will not fight back because her bf is my buddy. Still in the dark, I was.

At Milton's insistence and badgering, Alicia gave in and takes my car home after BS. I usually just chat with Milton while Alicia sits behind lost in her own world, hardly even chatting with me but treats me more like a ahmad of sorts. Again, because of my buddy, I just leave it be, and I know talking with Alicia will trigger a lot of fighting, so why bother?

I was extremely picky with my car cleanliness (and still is now) and I wasn't entirely pleased when one day Alicia brought a drink into the car, just a bottled drink. I know it's just a bottled drink but still, am worried she would drip some out into the car, attracting pests and/or drop the drink causing a spill.

Keeping the car clean is not about cleaning up after, it's more on preventive cleaning, meaning, don't do anything you don't want to follow up after. This of course includes eating and drinking in my car. Alicia knows it, I'm sure everybody knows it, but that evening she just tried to test my tolerance.

gog: Hey Alicia, don't mind, you finish the drink first, or make sure you hold it extremely tight and just don't consume in the car can?

A: Aiyah, it's just a car, why so fussy, don't drink then don't drink lor.

M: Dear, don't like that la, people's car, respect a bit, okay?

Milton was trying to be a go-between, Alicia looked pissed and just held on to the drink, it was already opened. What I didn't realise, was, she didn't cap it carefully. A sudden e-brake because of a VW Sirroco swerving recklessly into my lane, and yes. Alicia dropped the entire bottle, spilling it in the rear, all over the chair and floor.

When I recovered from cursing the Sirroco, Alicia screamed at me.

A: WHY CAN'T YOU DRIVE PROPERLY, I SPILLED THE DRINK ALL OVER MYSELF!

And... that was the start of WW3.
Show her your coc- I mean gog-shot! Gentleman also got limits one hor!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1