The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Mario Balotelli is in the news for the wrong reason, again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-Ferrari.html
Old 24-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

He is going to drive a proton soon...since i think he is going to be out of job soon where no clubs wants him anymore...even the national team.

Should just head over to play msia league and buy a proton there.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Ya...so much about Mario ! But the southampton duo that cost us 45 mil in total didn't fair much better either. Buying a 16 mil striker is anytime better than buying two useless players that is either injured or playing out of his own line! We all must understand Mario is not a player like LS who can chase and create goal! He is more like Gary leniker that only score around the box! How about can , markovic? Knn, pay money for them to warmth the bench sibor! It's either our scout is useless or just BR 's failure!
This is the time to use them more. They are coming back from injuries . What I would like BR to see is to do some player rotation for the next match. I think BR should be brave enough to rest the following players or put them on the bench : RS , SG , Skrtel and Mario.

BR should give Borini and Lambert a chance upfront since Mario blew all the chances in the last few games. Emre Can and Joe Allen should come in for the midfield. I really don't like Kolo but Liverpool have no other centreback options available. Sakho I think still injured or perhaps still serving his " punishment" for walking out of the team. Unfortunately there is no one capable to replace Mignolet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535
Appears that Valdes ain't coming to Anfield afterall??
This is indeed worrisome , Liverpool can't even attract a free agent to play for them. Wonder what the hell is the transfer committee doing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards
I would have had Rodgers invest that vast amount of cash on 3 quality players and it could have almost certainly benefited the club.

Do please name which 3 quality players Liverpool should have bought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz
He is going to drive a proton soon...since i think he is going to be out of job soon where no clubs wants him anymore...even the national team.

Should just head over to play msia league and buy a proton there.
Provided the M'sia League wants him. He is not doing himself any great disservice by the way he is currently playing for Liverpool. If he does play brilliantly at Liverpool his stock value will increase even if he bites somebody.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Do please name which 3 quality players Liverpool should have bought.
I can provide 5 names and any 3 or 4 players would have given Liverpool the much need control, vision, pace, strength, and creativity.

1. Diego Costa - £32m

2. Cesc Fabregas - £26 to £30m

3. Antoine Griezmann - £23m to £25m

4. Mehdi Benatia - £22m to £25m

5. Inigo Martinez - £20m to £22m

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
I can provide 5 names and any 3 or 4 players would have given Liverpool the much need control, vision, pace, strength, and creativity.

1. Diego Costa - £32m

Pierre.
The golden question would always be...do these players want to come to Anfield?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely right bro! Costa, Fabregas and Benatia would definitely not come to Anfield, Griezmann am not sure but think the problem there is Rodgers had initially already gone with Remy and the very last minute breakdown of that transfer made things very last minute for the Reds search for a solid striker. Actually Reds were desperately trying to sign Falcao but we all know what happened in this regard and it was not through lack of trying.

Martinez, now that chap is interesting but I guess we shall know the outcome of Rodgers' summer signings by May 15'. Thus far if you look at Southampton in the BPL and Atletico Madrid in LaLiga, it would appear that Koeman and Simeone have handled the transfer market much better than Rodgers who unfortunately looks to be suffering the same fate as Villas Boas did at Spurs post sale of Bale.

By the way strong rumours that Reds now trying to land Higuain in January window transfer, not sure he is the answer though. Much rather Reds try for Reus who shall probably provide more impact and much needed creativity to take the pressure off Sterling albeit Reus ain't a striker. But then the same question would again arise, would Reus consider Reds if say Bayern Munich come knocking on his door? Oh yes and can the Reds afford Reus in the first place?

Finally I recall all the angst over Reds failure to land Sanchez who chose to go the Gunners instead. But thus far Sanchez has failed to make such a great impact at Arsenal as what everyone thought he would do. So I guess there is some luck involved in the transfer market as well?
Quote:
Quote:
Mate, Brendan Rodgers has spent close to £120 million on 8 players this season, excluding Manquillo, who is on loan from Atletico Madrid.

The team has lost Suarez and Agger from the previous season when Rodgers crossed the finishing line second. Nevermind Reina as he was on loan the whole of last season.

I would have had Rodgers invest that vast amount of cash on 3 quality players and it could have almost certainly benefited the club.

Pierre.
Quote:

1. Diego Costa - £32m

Pierre.

Last edited by escobar43535; 25-10-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope BR starts with Borini and Lambert upfront today and hope both can score the goals we wanted.
Old 25-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Honestly I am getting tired of seeing Balotelli in the starting 11, putting his name in is a handicap to the team might as use 10 players cos other than the first match he started the rest of the matches he was just totally inconspicuous. BR should take the brave decision and benched him....granted also there were a few others players that deserves the same.
Old 25-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why would they turn down a move ? It was clear 3 of the 5 players I indicated expressed a desire to search a new path. With Sanchez it was clear as he chose the city lifestyle ahead of a urban setting.

Liverpool has an intelligent owner. John Henry is savvy and wonderful. Brendan Rodgers showed how competitive the club can be with the right players. The club is back in the Champions League and expansion of the stadium signals the ambition of the club.

Therefore, what is the issue ? Ian Ayre and the ridiculous transfer committee. In modern football, you pay for quality. I repeat, you pay.

Manchester City was in division 2 when Manchester United was having a time of their lives. Look how times have changed.

Sadly, Liverpool are following the footsteps of Gerard Houllier and Company.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I respect individual views...but sick and tired of reading negative comments often...so much different from last season...haizzzz...

anyway will put some samsters into my ignore list...as a fan I support the club...no point to condemn the club and BR in particular...IMHO he is successful...he brought us hope and showed us the light...I dun think he was the sacrificial cow here...even if he was sacked next season...think he proved he had been successful...whatever happened so far is no fault of his...

we need striker - bought but failed
we need defenders - bought but still chance to improve
we need midfielders - bought but still chance to improve

I dun think those players mentioned which we fail to sign will guarantee success to our beloved club...what is the point to say but will never happen...

It took LS 2 season to prove himself...we just need a talisman...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

As a fan, I am sure we are entitled to our views whether it is in here or the official Liverpool Forum worldwide.
You will be schocked if you read millions of debates in the Liverpool forum....not to mentioned SBF only contribute less that 20 odd posters...

Whether it is positive or negative, we must voice out even tough it is of no use to the management team of Liverpool.

We subscribe to the soccer channel, we buy jerseys...pay tickets to watch..Sponsors pay the club - all these are their revenues to keep the club going and pay the Salary of the teams.

Its like we pay taxes to feed the useless government we have here, that's why there is a hong lim park for us to express our negative views too

I never believe in looking at positivity to lie to myself...club will never grow in the long run if that is the case. Always have to balance the bad side to improve.

My view anyway.
Old 25-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Hope BR starts with Borini and Lambert upfront today and hope both can score the goals we wanted.
I really cannot comprehend why BR don't use Borini and Lambert since the obvious choice IS not performing at all at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards
Why would they turn down a move ? It was clear 3 of the 5 players I indicated expressed a desire to search a new path. With Sanchez it was clear as he chose the city lifestyle ahead of a urban setting.

Liverpool has an intelligent owner. John Henry is savvy and wonderful. Brendan Rodgers showed how competitive the club can be with the right players. The club is back in the Champions League and expansion of the stadium signals the ambition of the club.
You need to know what FSG is trying to do when they bought over the club. They are trying to reduce the outstanding debt created by the previous owners. Hence Liverpool does not have the financial cloud to buy such expensive players. In fact Liverpool and BR are under orders to reduce the wages of some of its current expensive players. Liverpool's transfer committee which Ian Ayre and BR is part of it is aware of what Liverpool needs. For each position they have shortlisted 3 players they wanted and within their budget. Also these players are technically gifted and are able to play more than 1 position. Unfortunately Liverpool are unable to attract most of these players as they were demanding more for their salary.The whole world knows that Liverpool have now got the financial resources after having sold off LS for 75 million pound plus some other players. Liverpool is trying to operate within a prudent operating budget for the players' salary. I am sure FSG had learnt an expensive when they handed a big booty to King Dalglish who spent some an awful lot of money on some deadwood players.

Liverpool were slow in their transfer markets and they tend to drag the negotiations until other clubs came to know about it and sneaked in and offered the players a higher salary.

I could go on and on of the shortcomings that Liverpool is facing in the transfer market. Such were the consequences that Liverpool got them a certain Mario Balotti instead of Loic Remy. Liverpool also have themselves to blame for failing to get another goalkeeper in after Reina was let go.

Liverpool's objectives in the recent concluded summer market was to add squad depth which they surely need. However the new players need time to settle down in Liverpool and BPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88
I respect individual views...but sick and tired of reading negative comments often...so much different from last season...haizzzz...

anyway will put some samsters into my ignore list...as a fan I support the club...no point to condemn the club and BR in particular...IMHO he is successful...he brought us hope and showed us the light...I dun think he was the sacrificial cow here...even if he was sacked next season...think he proved he had been successful...whatever happened so far is no fault of his...

we need striker - bought but failed
we need defenders - bought but still chance to improve
we need midfielders - bought but still chance to improve

I dun think those players mentioned which we fail to sign will guarantee success to our beloved club...what is the point to say but will never happen...

It took LS 2 season to prove himself...we just need a talisman...
I hope I not one of the ignore list.

You forgot we also need to buy another goalkeeper.

I truly hope that BR can solve Liverpool's leaky defense.

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool Lineup

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Lambert

Subs: Jones, Toure, Maquillo, Can, Allen, Markovic, Balotelli
Old 25-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1