The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
can eat vitamin +.. at MC?
are the gals taking too?
MC is famous for that.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
MC is famous for that.
is the gals taking too?
no point if we all high but the gals r so alert n clear mind..no fun leh
Old 17-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
is the gals taking too?
Yup. Most of them do the same. U could also reconfirm once u want to book them
Old 17-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onionball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in K

Hey guys again , this would be my second rf after music city. This time we went to Aventinus in kepong bandar menjalara.

Reach there 9 pm open package 2 tower $388 Nh to kick things off
Went with Ian and Weng. Saw m3 Anne and straight away offer us her home cooker meal cause Weng haven't had dinner. So we had 815 , 816 (cousin sisters ) and 907 for Ian.

815 Think her name is ah-fu. Small totties , slight long hairy legs, butt ok only.
But service not bad got French and auto roaming all.
Body 5/10 and face also 5/10. Great Gfe and very focus on her Client.

816 I call her ah-mole and I say face 5/10 but titties bigger but my friend say he tried to touch her but she stopped him. SO he also Chose this one lo.

Started singing for about 1 hour +drinks and shit then I not well so I went to see the doctor. Raba and auto roaming took place while we get fucjed by the doctor.

Then started dancing and everyone got crazy and just really open and semi docto. Meanwhile Agent K is being arranged and organized.

Then eveyone had a line and that was it.

Everything was crazy And we had a great time . TOo bad we were too drunk to do anything and the day was perfect.

Overall experience 9/10 if the rooms were cleaner. Saw 1 small crawling on the table. And carpets were disgusting so wear shoes.

Thanks to the management for setting up per-police raids when we saw a few stolen bike and suspicious. And making sure we are safe.

Damage was $388 x 2 , +$177 gro 907 came late.I think total bill came to $1440 excluding tips and vItamin
Old 17-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

After kepong raid on 14th sept night around 3 am alot of random cars and police hide and roam around to follow drink cars or suspicious cars . So we yum cha and started to call around and see where's avaulable but somewhere do cheh all also closing soon. Even my beloved pasta has mOved.

Congratulations on the promotion. Your salary will incease by 5000 as well. The wedding is beautiful. The parents were there early and starred serving the arriving guests.

Beautiful finger food and wine are being served straightaway to keep huggey guests alive.

Overall experience 7/10 as we are late and no nice room for us.
So had tO book another room because
Room too small to fit chicks. Ask around say 680 for prf and Malay local 3+1 hours 3 shot. ROoms are walking distance away and small but nice woofers.

Total bill came to $800 as thee wrec no chicks working that time so we just open package for us to stay till 2 pm afternoon. Great service , great safety and great looking chicks but tightly expensive but very wild.

Xiao Mei : boobs around size 34 and cup D. Very Gfe and accommodating. Autoroaming also included. Kiss kiss hug hug all night play sayang.amd wlso shake shake boom boom.

Fendi : awesome, must try !

Total damage wax $1900 with 2 chicks for 3 hours each and a ktv room for 6 hours package for 3 of us. Pill was $100 and no discount. Very bad poll IMHO made me really drowsy and sleepy and stony.
Same with my chick, really wasted my money on those k stuff.

FInished at 2 pm and went home try to sleep but gang kei so wait sñd chill till like 12 midnight

Overall experience 8/10. Nice deco, nice service but just expensive on the girls.
Old 17-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Finished at 2 pm . Turned into a walking stoking zombie and slowly getting home. Sampai home saja one call say go call my boyfriend d but lying
Old 17-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionball View Post
Great outing with new and old friends . Thanks again bro Sexcuore, your a legend, great personality , great fun, great time.

Will have more outings this following week before we return to Aus.
had a great time but didnt expect u guys to be so young.hahha

hope u had a great time at RC yesterday.. as mentioned, me on tight leash on weekends. had to go off right after u came.. but am sure the rest will take care of u.

i didnt expect i got to stay so late... expected to leave ard 11.. but partied till 2..hahah

looking for for the rest of teh week..
Old 17-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Same with my chick, really wasted my money on those k stuff.

FInished at 2 pm and went home try to sleep but gang kei so wait sñd chill till like 12 midnight

dun ever get screwed again with the outside stuff.. u dunno what they mix with it.

apologise for not being able to joing u for ur morning sexcapade... sundays are family day and worst is mornings.. errand.. shopping etc.

at first i tot u start at 2pm which was quite early and tot maybe i try to get out ard 3 pm to join us...

then sadly to my horror, its say now till 2 pm!!! again sorry.
would have some totally new experience for walking out of a ktv at 2pm and still high.. hahaha

the last experience at RC getting out at 7 am and haing the morning sun on my face was really something that i have forgetten.. i think 4 or 5 was still common but 6 or 7 was more than a decade ago.

lets see Tuesday... i got some friends looking for a place. will try to convince them on F4.. thanks

but bro u shud try the local joints.. lets paln something.

dun worry. with me u will be safe
Old 17-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
is the gals taking too?
bro... even some gals in RC take too... yeah just ask. some lovely PRCs love to snort.. but will burn a hole in ur wallet. and then comes teh worst part.. if they cant handle it.. they will sleeping when u try to bonk them haha
Old 17-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finished at 2 pm . Turned into a walking stoking zombie and slowly getting home. Sampai home saja one call say go call my boyfriend d but lying
Hello again. 4th straight session. Same night as this morning. By now. I already hsve 4 ulsers under my tongue, busted lip, sore throat and random bruises. So ive had enough.

This time got an invite from Sexcuore and hesistated at first but 1 am duty called and fled down to Melaka.
She's pretty busty and nice curvy legs as well. Decent looking and kissable lips too.

Next week we are organizing something do any of u girls wt to try ?

Damage that night was $180 for agent K and $350 for 3 hour viet include one shot. And also $200 for extension till 5 am. Others were paid d

Overall experience : 9/10 . The best stereo system I recko
after 3 am and I started to fuck around.

Met some nice new people as well like nic , Alan , Andrew. Choo ? And forgive me if I forget you, I not myself that time.
Old 17-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Told captain I want someone to teman and layan and jaga me while I shake and got what I wanted.
Her name is yang yang and looks 4/10, boobs I think 32 c like that and very skinny. But she's really Gfe and jaga me loh, know when to shake with me and take care of me nicely. Couldn't kiss her or make out because she really cannot make it. No offense to the chick that's why I kept her but not going upstairs.

Satisfied really

Last edited by onionball; 17-09-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 17-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Told captain I want someone to teman and layan and jaga me while I shake and got what I wanted.
Her name is yang yang and looks 4/10, boobs I think 32 c like that and very skinny. But she's really Gfe and jaga me loh, know when to shake with me and take care of me nicely. Couldn't kiss her or make out because she really cannot make it. No offense your a nice last that's why I kept you but not going upstairs.
Old 17-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

This post is to reflect on the previous reply I posted starting with " after kepong raid " it was posted at 10.47 am.

Lemme just reparagraph the post , it got mixed up somehow.

AfTer Aventinus have to go because got big wind so no extension . 3 n still die. Alot of random cars and police hide and roam around to follow drunk cars or suspicious cars . So we yum cha and started to call around for help.

Finally you change your phone.yea why not ?

Total bill came to $800 as there wrec no chicks working that time so we just open package for us to stay till 2 pm

Great service , great security and great looking chicks but t home try to sleep but gang kei so wait sñd chill till like 12 midnight

Overall experience 8/10. Nice deco, nice service but just expensive on the girls.
Today 10:17 AM

Ust ignore that part pla
Old 17-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

This post is to reflect on the previous reply I posted starting with " after kepong raid " it was posted at 10.47 am.

Lemme just reparagraph the post , it got mixed up somehow.

AfTer Aventinus have to go because got big wind so no extension . 3 n still die. Alot of random cars and police hide and roam around to follow drunk cars or suspicious cars . So we yum cha and started to call around for room . Finally found Danny from saboon and organize room for us but start at 7 am. Confirm lo

First thing see doctor, Pil 3x $100 each and it's called f1 . Very bad experience with Nescafé mix all together.
Total bill came to $800 as there were no chicks working that time so we just open package for us to stay till 2 pm

Great service , great security and great looking chicks but got to hotel and try to sleep but gang kei so wait sñd chill till like 12 midnight

Overall experience 8/10. Nice deco, nice service
Old 18-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i m confused.. which place can last til 2pm? nice place to continue fengtao. many places oni til 12noon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1