The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
boyofsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
Is that any dress code to go to their disco?
no dress code bro.....batam is cin cai hahahahha

in jakarta, some club maybe....

have fun in batam
Old 07-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
boyofsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
First time, 3 man
Ferry terminal
Everyone was pumped up for the big day to Chiong as it is our virgin trip to batam. While waiting for the ferry, we will discussing how to make this trip as ..................
nice report bro.....
for booking out, you can fuck more than 3 times..... some girls are just bad. when they act shit, you can actually call the papasan and complain.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
First time, 3 man
Ferry terminal

Overall satisfaction 6.5/10
First time writing fr, hope bro can enlighten me on how to write a better fr
I hope to join u guys next trip.

Thx bro for reading my post
Thanks bro hua hua for the FR , enjoy eh ........
Old 07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MassiveManhood has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Dear bros,

First time posting FR for Batam and doing so at the encouragement of a fellow cheongster YTK.

Last weekend of 3rd and 4th March, a group boyz private outing was organized. MT (lead), YTK, AC, SL, BT, HT, JC, LDH and myself spent a great weekend over there, EDMW = Eat Drink Massage Woman. Or rather EDFM = Eat Drink Fuck Massage!

DAY1:
We landed at 9+am Batam time and we took a morning walk from Harbour Bay to our hotel @ Goodway, Judoh/Nagoya area. Surprisingly a very nice and pleasant hotel for this isle.

Upon early checked in, we FHFL dropped our bags and off we go to look for massage parlors. We visited about 3 joints and no gals reported for work yet, we were told to come back at 11am.

Well ok since got time, we venture off for some breakfast at a local coffeeshop. Had our eggs (need energy lor), cakes and curry puffs - not too full cos got massage later. At the coffeeshop, our lead helped us to change Rp currency and the rates were indeed very good 7260 as compared to Singapore's 7010 at best.

After breakfast, we went for our dub dub massage, 1.5 hours each. Song song gow Jurong. Some guys got happy ending, some not - certainly I did not cos masseur not to my liking.

After Massage, we went for more Massage Parlor searching. Ran several places to no avail. Finally at one of the joints, bro YTK picked up a first time SYT. The rest of us, nope and quite disheartened.

Bro YTK spent the afternoon in room shagging his cewek bitch and BT was tired, went back to hotel to sleep. The rest we hit on trail to Nagoya Hill SC. Some got foot reflexsi, some got hair creame. Some went shopping, looking for local syt gals next door type.

Shit - - OC calling. Next part later guys.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

just a piece of advice regarding safety at newton
Try not to take the lift use your legs instead
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang8080 View Post
But....she ask for 50...not 50 ribu, but SGD$50. Damn it, i try to bargain to 200 ribu but she dun accept it. I just tell her take it or leave it. She hesitated but still continue to massage me, purposely accidentally touch my ball & ask me to up price but i just ignore her.

In the end, she decide to accept 200 ribu. Well... her HJ quite sensual unlike those who try to jerk the didi as fast as possible to jerk out the little army.

Conclusion: I-hotel do have masseur offering special but it all depend on luck.
It is expected that as a guest of indonesia, you are much loaded than others, therefore their asking rate for speicals are of international pricing

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Batam massage joints day trip report.

Below are the joints that I visited.

1) Princess.
Stats: 21 yrs old, looks 21. Good face. Good body.
Massage: Average.
Environment: Small room. Lousy aircon. Thin mattress.
Damages: 60k, 1.5hrs.

Entered. No girls in the lobby. Provided portfolio to choose from. Popped GQ after 60min. She wanted 200k for HJ. Settled for 150k HJ and auto roam top only. Not much gfe. Washed up go to recap and gave 70k expected 10k back. But the guy no reaction, left me hanging. After 30s, then said the 10k for the girl to buy drink ok? Fine -.- but at least ask first can?

2) Vanessa.
Stats: 28yrs old, looks 35. Below average face. Below average body.
Massage: Above average, but seriously too much oil.
Environment: Average room. Good aircon. Average mattress. Shorts available.
Damages: 65k, 1.5hrs.

3) Chinatown.
Stats: 27 yrs old, looks 23. Pretty face. Very good body.
Massage: Average.
Environment: Average room. Good aircon. Good mattress.
Damages: 65k, 1.5hrs.

For all the massage lovers.
Princess : This place is packed with FL looking for extra men to hook on. Been there a few times, not to my liking.

Vanessa : Depend on your luck whom you got.

Chinatown: Maybe the best of the lot here, gotten better services her than others. Same boss as angel massage in Jodoh.

Sky : This place is clean when I tried. Run by CHinese MILF

Bintang massage: Clean. when I tried.

Ria Massage: got speicals.

Gemilang : Got a gal there before with 38 DD boobs, cant remember her name.

Better and relax massage : abit run down,

Utama massage( utama hotel): This place got spa, and specials.

All the above are massage behind DC malls for reference only. Those with salon and massage? Dont bother if you want speicals.

THere is a new massage by the name of FRESH MASSAGE infront of Jodoh 100, behind the makan bakso shop, not too far from tropical Bali( clean), yet to be tried out. Very new.

Hope this is some help to brothers.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Why?...................
Old 08-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
saw your young cow at 82 on last trip.
not on display, hiding at inside smiling.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Why?...................
he always kena trap inside
Old 08-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Huahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sry regarding the list of mp, is from bro newyorker88. Haha
Old 08-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
First time, 3 man
Ferry terminal
Everyone was pumped up for the big day to Chiong as it is our virgin trip to batam. While waiting for the ferry, we will discussing how to make this trip as fun as possible. Haha, thoughts of mass orgy and have fun in e ktv was on our mind.

After the massage, 730pm, we went back n bring the cewek for dinner at winsor. Once enter the premise, the beer girls ( was like bees crowding us) haha, ask us to order beers but end up we decided to go for mineral water as we intend to visit their pub later. The dinner was pretty ok but quite costly 470k for 6 person without any seafood. After e dinner, I asked my cewek any joint ard here? She pointed towards a direction. My friend who do not have a cewek decided to give it a try n we followed him. E joint was berry indah? Sorry bro, my memory is fading. E girls over there was decent but my friend don't like it so decided to pass. We took e cab n back hotel. This time, I have my 3rd fj with her, finally she gave me something more, a bj With cap. Pretty satisfy with e effort. Once done, my other friend cewek say she wan to go back n my friend was pretty Tulan of her attitude. Decided to let her go without giving her tips, left me with cewek now. Ard 10pm, we decided to try their pub call steps, cost of cab is another 30k, e pub was decent, very ang mo, and we started drinking for 1.5hrs, after drinking, my friends who do not have a Gd time decided to try another massage parlour to ease his horniess. Thx to bro ndnd, we went to mood light. However, when we reach there it was closed. Was damn sad. Thus, we went back to hotel. Once in e room, my cewek told me she going back but was offering me one last fj. I was like ok? after I cum, gave her 100k n off she goes.

Night activity
After my deed, I decided to call my friend and ask them out for supper and they agreed, we walk ard the place but was like a ghost town, only surpir was ard. Decided to approve of the surpir for advise, he told us to newton, when we approach the building, I was like wow! The music is vibrating the whole building. Haha, we skipped the supper and end up with massage. We went for a 1hr massage cost 100k? I forgot sorry bro. my friends have a hj with auto roaming cost 200k. Well, for me, I have enough since I did 4 time already, but my masseuse was pretty n Gd at massaging. After the deed, we went downstairs n etc, one day I am going to try their disco, saw lots of cewek moving in n out. Once e supper end, we went back n rest with nobody beside us.

Morning
We have our breakfast at 9.30am . E food was decent nothing to complaint. International food. After breakfast, we decided to Recce the town, we walked ard the town n found familiar place like massage 82, the mall beside massage 82, newton building n sport bar, can conclude that this place is very small. When we reach our hotel it was ard 1200 n we have a ferry to catch at 2.30? Forget the time, we decided to head for 1 more massage parlour since we are sucker for massage. Haha, this time, we decided to go
Moonlight after missing yesterday. When we went in n saw the price list, was pretty dis hearted as they only offer 1.5 hr but we need to catch a ferry, the counter girl offer us 1hr, 70k. And we were jovial. Haha, 3rd of massage, the peson bring us to our individual 'room' and we strip off everything waiting anxiously for our masseuse. After 2min, I heard the sound of e foot step and was anticaipating a syt doing massage. Haha, once the door is open, e moment of truth, is out, a milf attended me. E massage was Gd, hitting all e right point with enough strength. She is a chatty lady n we have lots of communication. After 30min, she asked me to flip over n massage my leg. Abt 20min left, she was doing the Thai style massage using her hands to press my groin. Haha, after awhile I buay tong, my little bro decided to take over me. When she saw my bro stand up, she immediately ask me wan hj? And quote me 300k, after awhile, we settle 150k with auto roaming only outside, while she was doing e hj, I was touching her big boobs, should be a c cup, can see that she was also
Horny as she was lightly moaned. Haha, I decided to try my luck
N went in e shirt n she didn't avoid it, I was telling myself, yeah!!! This time I was playing with her nipple and can feel that the nipple is erected. After abt 10min, I was still unable to cum n she decided to unhook her bra n let me suck her nipple, I was like a baby sucking for milk, haha, very song, suck a milf breast. Soon, I bua tong Liao and I cum. Clean up, and went back ferry terminal.

Overall satisfaction 6.5/10
First time writing fr, hope bro can enlighten me on how to write a better fr
I hope to join u guys next trip.

Thx bro for reading my post

Thanks for a very detailed fr .
Old 08-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

hi to all bros here

any one can recommend any go mp or where to find gals around harmoni hotel and nagoya.

thks
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

DAY1 - Night:

After Nagoya Hill SC, we walked over to CentrePoint to looksee looksee and then we walked further down from Formosa Hotel towards Windsor to have our dinner. We ended up waiting for YTK for 1.5 hours because his Berry Indah chick not ready and obviously there were some naughty activities going on. Whilst waiting all of us cracked jokes and drink beer plus MaCallen Whiskey sponsor by MT.

Very soon YTK and his chick came by with BT (remember, he was sleeping back at his room), we had a fabulous dinner. There after we proceeded to Alishan KTV at 8pm but as we settled down into one of the mega VIP rooms, we were shown the gals - fuck, quality damn jialat man! Even the mummy Ah Ling is 20x better looking than the chioest cewek there. Left that place, but I me myself will be back next time for Ah Ling... hee hee.

Back to hotel for a quick clean up and berak for some, we hit the pub Fubar for some drinks. BT ordered 3 bottles of Volka and 12 doz of Beers, knn siao kia! I was playing pool with the girl the entire night, bought her 2x LD. JC and his girl from Fubar also joined in the pools and were promptly beaten 8-2.

We drank alot and were all in a jolly mood before some angmo came in and tried to action in front of the tables of asians. WTF, simi attitude but being in foreign land, we want no troubles. So I played pool with them and tekan them 4-0. They lan lan went aside to drink and no more xia lan. I gave up my table to another group of asians who just came in to enjoy the game after beating HT and BT. Hahaha, evil me! The night ended well, I and JC left at 2am to our hotel while BT and HT wanted to stay some more.

In our separate rooms, both JC and I called for in-room massage. It was excellent for me, which ended in a Rp400K FJ with a local SYT chinese gal. What a rarity!

---- End of Day 1 ----

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveManhood View Post
Dear bros,

First time posting FR for Batam and doing so at the encouragement of a fellow cheongster YTK.

Last weekend of 3rd and 4th March, a group boyz private outing was organized. MT (lead), YTK, AC, SL, BT, HT, JC, LDH and myself spent a great weekend over there, EDMW = Eat Drink Massage Woman. Or rather EDFM = Eat Drink Fuck Massage!

DAY1:
We landed at 9+am Batam time and we took a morning walk from Harbour Bay to our hotel @ Goodway, Judoh/Nagoya area. Surprisingly a very nice and pleasant hotel for this isle.

Upon early checked in, we FHFL dropped our bags and off we go to look for massage parlors. We visited about 3 joints and no gals reported for work yet, we were told to come back at 11am.

Well ok since got time, we venture off for some breakfast at a local coffeeshop. Had our eggs (need energy lor), cakes and curry puffs - not too full cos got massage later. At the coffeeshop, our lead helped us to change Rp currency and the rates were indeed very good 7260 as compared to Singapore's 7010 at best.

After breakfast, we went for our dub dub massage, 1.5 hours each. Song song gow Jurong. Some guys got happy ending, some not - certainly I did not cos masseur not to my liking.

After Massage, we went for more Massage Parlor searching. Ran several places to no avail. Finally at one of the joints, bro YTK picked up a first time SYT. The rest of us, nope and quite disheartened.

Bro YTK spent the afternoon in room shagging his cewek bitch and BT was tired, went back to hotel to sleep. The rest we hit on trail to Nagoya Hill SC. Some got foot reflexsi, some got hair creame. Some went shopping, looking for local syt gals next door type.

Shit - - OC calling. Next part later guys.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
hi to all bros here

any one can recommend any go mp or where to find gals around harmoni hotel and nagoya.

thks
Take Out services:
Queen, Berry Indah all not bad choices. If running out of options, try Gold Bird.

Massage with Happy-ending:
Top One
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread