The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Which trip, pak? I still not yet go to batam ya lol.. u no hold my hand later i get lost how? Haha..
Tangan Pak dua2 dipimpin sm cewe lor gitu
Old 24-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

dearest BROZ those gg BATAMzz
pls NOTE.. Immigrasi will sent back people who meddle with their handphones or talking while queing up.. I was at THE QUEUE... Saw about 10 people being SENT BackZZ to Singapore... I was USING morning WAVEmaster>...

PLS REFRAIN from TALKING or USING PHONE..... Save your TIME and MONEY.... if NOT wasted TRIP....zz
Old 24-08-2014, 04:02 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

You explained perfectly why I always go hunting FLs and I rarely go to book at joints! Better than I could explain, ahaha! Good post.

Of course, a regular girl who goes to pub once a week to make cash gives more satisfaction. Sincerely, would you believe that a full-time prostitute can have an orgasm fucking with you, after having fucked 2-3 times per day 5-6 days a week in the past 6 months??
And I often read enthusiast reports of people who is happy because they think they have brought such a girl to climax and even shout for the pleasure...
Isn't that naif?

I have only one remark. You write, calling it a bad side:
"when the freelancer were taken back to the hotel room was already late at night since time was being wasted earlier getting to know her"
Time wasted? But that's 50% of the fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Some brudders prefer to engage freelancers or streetwalkers over joint cewek due to the following reasons:

1) Some cheongster's perception or point of view is the freelancers are just normal ordinary cewek doing side line and not full time prostitute. Some of the freelancer in Batam may be sales girl or factory girls who needs money urgently, so to them the girls are like "higher value" than the joint ayam.

2) They are considered to be kena book lesser times compare to joint ceweks so their pussy is not so loose and is cleaner.

3) More choice of cewek to choose since there are more freelancers /streetwalkers in disco, pubs, bars, standing on the street outdoor as compared to limited number of cewek in the joint.

4) Unlike fixed price for booking joint cewek, customers can negotiate with freelancers so their prices will be relatively cheaper.

5) You may get the thrill and feel a sense of achievement and satisfaction for being able to successfullly sian or attract a cewek.

However, there are some brudders who are more careful, less adventurous will not want to risk and rather not take the freelancers for the following reasons:

1) Freelancers may take customer belongings when he was asleep.

2) There are nobody to complain to if the service is bad.

3) Some cunning ones may cheat the customers money.

4) Customer will have less "sex" time with the freelancer as most of the time when the freelancer were taken back to the hotel room was already late at night since time was being wasted earlier getting to know her. As for joint cewek, customer can langsung immediately bring her back to hotel to fuck like there's no tomorrow when his urge arises.
Old 24-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro the buddhist shrine is a small temple. Is just a few shop away from dolly. Maybe sep trip we can go there pray. I also explored one small temple at the back of the DC mall. Maybe that be one of the target too.
Bro,that one not temple leh...more like a home shrine or shop shrine,more like those you see in sillypore where they open shop sell Statue,Amulet type and only has event on the mid and beginning of lunar calender month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply.ayie View Post
Hi asking abt octupuss, so the price we paid abt 300,000 plus depends on e rooms we choose, izzit included with the specials as well???
You may wish to call and check with them.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=26662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feta View Post
Any bro come across massage centre in Batam equip with sauna room, hot/cold pool or with gim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
dearest BROZ those gg BATAMzz
pls NOTE.. Immigrasi will sent back people who meddle with their handphones or talking while queing up.. I was at THE QUEUE... Saw about 10 people being SENT BackZZ to Singapore... I was USING morning WAVEmaster>...

PLS REFRAIN from TALKING or USING PHONE..... Save your TIME and MONEY.... if NOT wasted TRIP....zz
Thank you for sharing,bro....mind i ask which date was it when you see the "about 10 people" being sent back? Thx again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 24-08-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha!!!! They must be Chinese tourists....if you happen to be in the boat with those deported Chinese tourists, jump first.....otherwise, you have to swim in the middle of the sea when the boat sunk by them...hehe!!!
Old 24-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak, sorry ya.. too long no go batam ya. Bahasa pun lupa ya haha.. aku tak paham lg
Old 24-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Dipimpin kemana?
Abis itu?

Ha Ha!

SEAJ
Old 24-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Haha!!!! They must be Chinese tourists....if you happen to be in the boat with those deported Chinese tourists, jump first.....otherwise, you have to swim in the middle of the sea when the boat sunk by them...hehe!!!
No.....they were Singaporeans because one of them wrote in to the media to complain about this incident.
Old 24-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No.....they were Singaporeans because one of them wrote in to the media to complain about this incident.
Sinkies at its best. Loudmouth even when on/off HP. Deserved to be NTL! I 100% support Batam immigration officer actions.

Thank you
Old 24-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have only one remark. You write, calling it a bad side:
"when the freelancer were taken back to the hotel room was already late at night since time was being wasted earlier getting to know her"
Time wasted? But that's 50% of the fun...
Drugs abundant in Btm. Changing FL? U may be lucky this time round. Next time? It may not be fun no more if u end up as PR in Batam. Thats why is good to know some powerful figure in Batam be it fm underworld or polisi. It helps when u are in deep trouble.

Thank you
Old 24-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Bro, no tv in the room???
Of course there is TV in the room, i never mention about it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Drugs abundant in Btm. Changing FL? U may be lucky this time round. Next time? It may not be fun no more if u end up as PR in Batam. Thats why is good to know some powerful figure in Batam be it fm underworld or polisi. It helps when u are in deep trouble.
I do not understand your reply.
I think you misunderstood my statement. Why you talk about drugs etc.?
I just said that talking with the new friend and getting to know her is not time wasted, in my view, but 50% of the fun. (The other 50%, well, you know...)
If I just need fucking like a rabbit without chatting, I go to Geylang. I like chatting and talking with a new friend.
Old 25-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megasquare888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hye To All Batam Big Bro.. Im Newbie, 1st Time Going To Batam On Friday.. Need Some Information Where Should I Go To Pick Up An Overnight Girl In Batam.. How About The Rate..? Any Suggestion or Thread No..?
Old 25-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasquare888 View Post
Hye To All Batam Big Bro.. Im Newbie, 1st Time Going To Batam On Friday.. Need Some Information Where Should I Go To Pick Up An Overnight Girl In Batam.. How About The Rate..? Any Suggestion or Thread No..?
Bro,i found the quote below abt 10+ pages away which i think may answer most, if not all of yr questions. Read a guy by the name Nono1973's signature just a page or 2 away,it will guide u for first timer,very good read if u going Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Read my guide on my signature.Or the link below.

And hope it helps for you.

Cheers.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I do not understand your reply.
I think you misunderstood my statement. Why you talk about drugs etc.
U mentioned u always went hunting for FLs. U do bring them to hotel right? But do beware of the cons even if its only 1%. I believe u know what is that 1%. U a regular in btm

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread