The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I dont know about u guys. But me definitely looking forward to 2016!
Me too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro nono, the exchange rate that you mentioned which is 17 years ago in year 1997 is 1250 rupiah per dollar ?

I last went to Jakarta in year 1988. If I did not remember wrongly, at that time the exchange rate is about 1000 rupiah per sing dollar.

At that time the smallest coin is 10 rupiah so light until as if almost weightless. But now even 50 rupiah have become of no value already.

After 26 year which is today the rupiah has devalue more than 9 times to reach 9300 per sing dollar.
Nope,the exchange rate wasn't 17 years ago,but more like in the early 80s. My parents work there for about 5 years,so i have been to Jarkarta for a couple of times when i am still schooling. There was once S$1.25 = 1000 rupiah too.

The ironical part in all my trips to Jarkarta those years is that even when i reach adulthood,i have not been to Batam before until this 2014...lol. And the 1st indo girl i bonk was beginning of last year in Sillypore from another forum which is also advertised in this public forum....lol.

Hey,i saw you edit your post from 5 rupiah to 10 rupiah in your post. The smallest coin is indeed 10 rupiah,but the lightest is 5 rupiah. 25 rupiah those days feels like the S$0.10 today and 50 was the usual 100 rupiah coin you see today. I still have some 100 rupiah notes and 5 rupiah token with me,hehehe...

During the Suharto downfall,the rate was somewhere around S$0.10/1000 rupiah? Can't remember exactly the rates,but my friends and myself lost quite a bit of money buying in IDR using US$ and deposit them into a Indo bank with a 25% interest rate. The bank went busted...lol. Lucky we didn't put all our eggs inside one basket and still manage to recoup what we lost and earn a bit extras from other banks in indo.

Damn me,all this while Batam never cross my mind.

Quote:
If you walk from formosa passing nagoya citywalk and upon reaching biz hotel, you will need to turn left and you will see Better and best massage before hotel utama.

But if upon reaching biz hotel, you continue to walk straight you will most likely see tropical asia massage (a massage joint with some indo chinese masseuse)

But if upon reaching biz hotel, you turn right and continue to walk you will reach hotel newton.

Yes, Princess massage is at the picture location under nagoya paradise centre

Chinatown massage, Princess massage, Ala Mayang massage, Tulip massage, is at the same row of shophouse behind hotel utama.

While Tropical Asia massage is at the shophouse on the same row as hotel utama

I only can remember the address of Chinatown massage is at komplex nagoya paradise centre Blok P No.3.

In the massage joint most of the massage cewek in batam in the beginning will normally quote a high price first (狮子开大口), then you will need to negotiate with them to see how much the price can be further reduced.

Remember that bargain the price of special services like hj or fj in Batam is recommended or else you will realise that you have overpaid for the services.
Thank you for your detailed information,i have book marked it down on my comp for future Batam venturing together with the map,hehehe...

As for bargaining...i think i should practice how the Indo Chinese Bargain,straight away 50%-60% off their opening quoted price. I think that's how most places in indo/batam price their product too,always 40-50% more from their original tag. I like bargaining in indo/Batam and i like to win in the bargaining....so i will bargain just for the fun of it even if it means S$0.10 discount at the end of the day...lol

Now i can't help wondering if i can go to booking joints in Batam to bargain a straight 50% off if OKT quote me 600k for a girl....lol....*joking*

Never done that before,but did that in Massage Parlour Special service where 200k-300k was quoted for a HJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC7935 View Post
Hi bros planning go batam alone for this long weekend this afternoon..

Anyone know is it affected by the Malay Puasa or anything there..

Or anyone will be around there this weekend too for Cheong

Thks a lot
If i am in your position,i will postpone till next weekend.

Good luck if you still plan to go and yes,like the rest of the bros say,you might need to bring soap there this weekend cos some hotels won't even provide it.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

After Mid Night tonight will also be the gate of hell opening....

Old 26-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I was there few days ago alone for a quick fuck and back the next morning.
It was a quick one, so i do not want to waste money and time on travelling so book a hotel inside agoda and near to the jetty. When i arrive, it was in the nite and quicky go to book return ticket back for sg tmr and walk to the hotel. It was about 5 to 7 min walk only.

Name of hotel: Habour Bay Amir Hotel
Address of the hotel:Jl Duyung Sel Jodoh- Batu Ampar

This a a normal budget hotel,the hotel ambience is nice.It is not hard to find when u arrive the jetty and also this hotel is there for a few years already. The rate is cheap and reasonable. It come with breakfast and also can smoke in the room. I left early so i did not have the breakfast.

Advantages
- Room is clean, big, dark and cosy, nice ambience
- Easy access, as shopping mall is just opposite
-have wifi and the wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
- order of food is easy as there is a small cafe there
- bathtub
- a lot of socket for charging handphone
- have lift
- incall massage

Some pics of the hotel room.

Disadvantages

-air-con not strong
- no refrigator for my chill drink
- water come out from the tap was a bit dirty, i have to let it drain for then wait for clean water to come in
- TV is still the old fashion CRT type

The external of the hotel is simple. U have to walk up a slot to the entetance of the hotel.Overall i think is a good stay with a good rate but look like a 5 stars hotel. I will still prefer to switch around to stay at different hotel for next trip and share different information. There are also many hotel within the surrounding of this area.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I was there few days ago alone for a quick fuck and back the next morning. It was a quick one, so i do not want to waste money and time on travelling so book a hotel inside agoda and near to the jetty. When i arrive, it was in the nite and quicky go to book return ticket back for sg tmr and walk to the hotel. It was about 5 to 7 min walk only. Name of hotel: Habour Bay Amir Hotel Address of the hotel:Jl Duyung Sel Jodoh- Batu Ampar This a a normal budget hotel,the hotel ambience is nice.It is not hard to find when u arrive the jetty and also this hotel is there for a few years already. The rate is cheap and reasonable. It come with breakfast and also can smoke in the room. I left early so i did not have the breakfast. Advantages - Room is clean, big, dark and cosy, nice ambience - Easy access, as shopping mall is just opposite -have wifi and the wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily - order of food is easy as there is a small cafe there - bathtub - a lot of socket for charging handphone - have lift - incall massage Some pics of the hotel room. Disadvantages -air-con not strong - no refrigator for my chill drink - water come out from the tap was a bit dirty, i have to let it drain for then wait for clean water to come in - TV is still the old fashion CRT type The external of the hotel is simple. U have to walk up a slot to the entetance of the hotel.Overall i think is a good stay with a good rate but look like a 5 stars hotel. I will still prefer to switch around to stay at different hotel for next trip and share different information. There are also many hotel within the surrounding of this area.
For quickie use M one hotel, nearer to walk only $30/-. Cross road n you have many coffeeshop or walk short distance for seafood n music at seaside. Try to get six star massuese to have dinner with you n get free fuck( need only tips) nothing is free anyway.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
For quickie use M one hotel, nearer to walk only $30/-. Cross road n you have many coffeeshop or walk short distance for seafood n music at seaside. Try to get six star massuese to have dinner with you n get free fuck( need only tips) nothing is free anyway.
LoL!!!. Yes M1 is nearer, but this time round, i perfer to try amir first, maybe next time i will try M1 lor. But got so cheap meh $30?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
LoL!!!. Yes M1 is nearer, but this time round, i perfer to try amir first, maybe next time i will try M1 lor. But got so cheap meh $30?
Two weeks back paid 300k, thats about 32 dollars. No need ojek all by foot. Finish your job n walk back to buy tickets n back home.
Old 27-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Two weeks back paid 300k, thats about 32 dollars. No need ojek all by foot. Finish your job n walk back to buy tickets n back home.
Bro siawlang the $30 room is it standard room?any pix of the room to share?as far as i know M1 hotel got a variety of room rite?
Old 27-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, during the 60s,70s,80s or even 90s chinese in indonesia are not allowed to learn chinese and speak mandarin in public. Indonesian chinese are told to have indonesian name and all these restrictions have resulted the younger generation indonesian chinese do not have the ability to converse and write in chinese. However, some of the richer indonesian chinese will normally hire chinese tuition teacher to teach their child at home discreetly but majority don't.
this whole chinese banning thing is all soeharto's idea. he banned all chinese literature because his paranoid toward communist. he must be couldn't sleep at night worrying communist power will come back and haunted him. when he overtake power from soekarno, he used communist as scapegoat and wipe all communist follower from the earth. unfortunately, there was many chinese who were members of communist party. and there was propaganda to kill all the chinese through muslim cleric and other religious leader to order their follower to kill all the communist remaining follower because communist teaching are enemy of the state.

during that time, late 60s, there was black history were covered and erased by soeharto. there was mass killing of peoples who they suspected of being member of communist party. at childhood, we only heard this story from mouth to mouth from old folks who defending their life against red & white army (peoples who were brainwashed to kill chinese). until the fall of soeharto, and the rise of information age, we only start discover all these stories from outside source.

that's why soeharto banned all chinese teaching, literature and anything related to chinese.
Old 27-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

But in the whole of indonesia, only the chinese in riau island like batam, tanjong pinang, balai, batu, etc can understand and speak fluent mandarin. The reason is because these places are able to receive spore channel 8. The effect of TV broadcast is very powerful.
other than riau island, there are many place else where chinese still speak chinese dialect such as hokkien, teochew, hakka.. such as, medan, north sumatra (majority hokkien speaking). jambi (teochew speaking), bangka (hakka speaking). west kalimantan (west borneo,, teochew & hakka speaking).. even in aceh, there are some cantonese speaking.

basically anywhere as long as it's not from java. ha ha..
Old 27-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Bro siawlang the $30 room is it standard room?any pix of the room to share?as far as i know M1 hotel got a variety of room rite?
I ask for cheapest room because only use few hours, bring massage girl massage n one shot go back.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I ask for cheapest room because only use few hours, bring massage girl massage n one shot go back.
there's cheaper than that. 250k. hotel indah. behind tuapeikong temple..
Old 27-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
there's cheaper than that. 250k. hotel indah. behind tuapeikong temple..
But need transport so not as convenience.
Old 27-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Rates maybe different when times goes by, not every week same

Old 28-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

I really dun understand y some people here r so fucking cheapo.. u wanna come to enjoy, find a cheap bonk, stay fucking cheap hotel. Mayb rats or
Croaches running over u, save transport by walking from pt A to pt B, how abt ferry services? U wan free ferry to batam? I got many lobang, wait me at sembawang shipyard, i arrange a sand trailer boat for u ok but u gonna b patient ok.. its only take 3 hrs to reach there..
U shd stay at home watch porno movies n pcc.. mayb during your payday, u can spend $50 go geyang n bonk thai gal, is so much cheaper den going to batam...
No hard feeling guys, hope i did not offend someone.... haha
Old 28-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello, I am a young guy who is in his mid twenties that wants to try everything out and after browsing for quite sometime, this will be my first post,and i decided to share this trip to batam 25th-27th july 2014. (2N2D)

Thank you to nono1973 for his wonderful guide to batam which really helped me alot!!!

The Language i know : Chinese (survival level), Malay (survival level), English, hokkien (NONE), canto (NONE)

As i know this period now is pusar and today 27th july will be the last day of the pusar and 28th is hari raya pusa, While doing my research i found out that most of the people say to avoid this period if you want to travel to batam as most of the fuck joints,shops in shopping mall are closed.

I decided to go ahead and try batam since this week was the only week i am free due to exams and assignments, yes i'm still studying ^_^. I convinced a friend of mine (he is not straight) to accompany me to batam, both of us are 1st timers. And also for security reasons and safety, better to go with a friend since the place we are visiting is an unknown to us. (NS Buddy System)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread