The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I realise most hotels seem to state online that they offer room service, so can any of you guys shed light if they really provide it in the sense where you can order food to be sent up for uninterrupted marathon sessions? The hotels are:

1. Hans Inn
2. Utama
3. De Best
4. Biz hotel

Thanks for any info!
Biz hotel, good and cheap food till 12mn + some yummy massage ladies haha
Old 21-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol..looks like sm1 jus fell into yr "gentlemanly" trap.

Any1 who can do maths will knw hw to do a calculation on a pricing of a meal vs no. of heads eating a meal & then divide equally.
Ha! I also think that the bro here score his own goal this time. I've read most of nono1973's postings,he's a careful writer who wrote more carefully & in details than others.I think a kid would be able to understand what he wrote. 1 thing for sure,he's allergy to sea food,for a person who don't eat sea food,every sea food resto would be very expensive to him.

To be fair,i think better read his full post https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread...6#post13420616 to beter understand instead of just partial lines. Simple calculation will shows how all his bills in the 4 resto adds up.

Peace out
Old 21-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopaktao View Post
bro.possible to book.a girl.for one shot? if she is really good just top up for overnight???please advise..how much one shot now..if ask for 3p..pay litle bit more..should I nego with mama..or girl
1 shot in booking joint cost abt rp 300k - 400k. U may wish to talk to okt abt ur fetish for 1 shot with 2 girls. Likely it's gonna cost more. How much price will depends on type of willing girls u pick there.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
Hello Everyone.
Any brothers ever had experience with this New Berry cewek named Suryati. she worked AUG/SEP 2015 and went back kampung... heard she's back again in Berry.
Thanks!!!
I had her for 2 nights during my last trip from 13/12 - 16/12. Only 2 nights as I didn't intend getting girls on the last night. She's a good worker. Although in my case, as I wasn't feeling well, she took care of me real well.
Old 22-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Ha! I also think that the bro here score his own goal this time. I've read most of nono1973's postings,he's a careful writer who wrote more carefully & in details than others.I think a kid would be able to understand what he wrote. 1 thing for sure,he's allergy to sea food,for a person who don't eat sea food,every sea food resto would be very expensive to him.

To be fair,i think better read his full post https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread...6#post13420616 to beter understand instead of just partial lines. Simple calculation will shows how all his bills in the 4 resto adds up.

Peace out
I'm glad most of the bros here are sensible enough to see thru the haze and trickery that some troublemakers try to put forth...

Someone thinks he's real smart; take Nono's post, remove a few lines here and a couple of paragraphs there, making it seem like Nono's in agreement with his assumption.. Classic dimwit behavior...
Old 22-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lopaktao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
1 shot in booking joint cost abt rp 300k - 400k. U may wish to talk to okt abt ur fetish for 1 shot with 2 girls. Likely it's gonna cost more. How much price will depends on type of willing girls u pick there.

do you think possible to book two.girls for orgy? 2m 2 f..
I book a room.with two beds..
Old 22-12-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Under the 5 finger mountain,Monkey God was cursing and swearing at Buddha,and over many years,the cursing and swearing becomes complaining...and later end up almost becoming whimpering towards the end of 500 years.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32906

Monkey God's story is kind of like this forum,isnt it? Monkey starts creating trouble,earth could no longer bound him till the extend he feels his powers Equates to Heaven (look at his pride there) and eventually went overboard to attack Heaven instead.The trouble later grew so big till it trigger the Great Buddha who later jailed him under the 5 finger mountain for 500 years.

In jail, he is still non-remorseful for the 1st few hundred years. He keeps cursing,swearing and complaining to the Great Buddha that he did NO WRONG throughout the whole Destructive Ordeal. And if HE thinks he is wrong,how come during the middle of the chaos,no one correct him. Thats why in his jail term ,he never once have in mind that he is in any WRONG and he often shouted,"If i am WRONG,how come NO ONE correct me"..."if YOU think i am WRONG ,how come NO ONE teaches me...to do what is RIGHT"..., "..and I am NOT WRONG,i was NEVER WRONG". 500 years later,a monk pass by the 5 finger mountain ,release him from captivity where he keeps the monkey as disciple to "teach" him and they went thru thick and thin together in their journey to the west. And they all eventually attain enlightenment.

Again,like i always have to say,its just a story.

Does this sound familiar with the activities in this thread and perhaps the structure of how this forum was built? We have samster asking the same questions which has been answered before and often claims he couldnt find an answer? We have immature trouble makers in this thread over a period of the last 7+ years from time to time. The case were usually,you support me,i support you and then a war break out? Situation went out of control when earth could no longer contain the chaos and then the "Great Buddha" finally arrived to save the day. Monkeys who never learn will keep complaining after being pinned to the 5 finger mountain and continue to return later to create chaos again at a later time.

"If i am WRONG,how come NO ONE correct me"..."if i am WRONG ,how come NO ONE teach me...to do what is RIGHT"... "..and I am NOT WRONG,i was NEVER WRONG".

My imaginative reply to the Monkey God, TRY stepping out of yourself to look at yourself. Try looking at a situation from another person's perspective.

Its like a cycle and this cycle repeats itself from time to time even in real life,hence if one reads from the beginning of the Batam info thread,there will be peace for a while,but after some time,there will be a short period of chaos and later peace for a while again. After all the turmoil cause by the chaos,those who didnt cause trouble yet remains are those that has achieved enlightenment.

Thats why i constantly urge all my friends in this thread ,dont take sides,dont be involved in a argument,ignore all troublemakers...just sit back,relax and observe. They will be able to see the whole situation better and at a much clearer view. How everything all started,who started it ,who are those who will involve themselves and how it will end.

Let's not forget,PRIDE is the no.1 most deadliest of the 7 deadly sins. Pride is more about I,myself and me. And "I" am not WRONG."I" cannot be WRONG. Hehehe...remember doing the right thing the wrong way sometime is still considered WRONG.

I then slowed myself down for a second,threw my Pride (me,myself and i) away for a while and look into my own heart to ask,am i WRONG? Only i will know the answer.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33971

My unimportant humble words of advise to the ONE who reads which i extracted from outside of Batam's Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple. It also happen to be southeast Asia's biggest Buddhist temple :

Namo Amitabha...may peace be with all readers.

Meantime,do enjoy some nice music sang by the kids below :

I'm was moved by this post,inspired by it.

It smhow reflects my RL when i was at a young age. Rebellious,naughty,always wanting to win in life & didn't take a step back or slowed down to stop & pause to look at what's surrounding me. It smhow also reflects this thread now,no one wants to lose,no one wish to give way. Everyone's mind here is all about winning. But everyone knows they'll win over nothing & eventually just lose urself from urself.

U are doing the right thing,bro.. & peace be with u
Old 22-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Spa Secret is a good high-end spa that I go to some times...
The main difference between the 1st and 2nd tier massage places comparing with the rest like those behind Utama is that their massage skills and services were more consistent. Well,unless one joins a tour group or get deals from Groupon or deals.com,then maybe those 1st/2nd tier massage places (maybe even 3rd tier) standard might drop.

My definition of different tier of massage places as below :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32137

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
My recent trip i met Nono, before that i had a enjoyable massage at beauty massage .
Nice meeting up with you guys. It is by fate we met,if there is a chance,we shall catch up again.

Bro,you wish to share where is Beauty Massage? Their massage pricing? Special service pricing and maybe the condition/s of the place?

Cheers and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
This trip was arranged by my friend. We stayed at Novotel Hotel. Room wise not bad, also got internet socket point but power socket not near to the bed like Formosa.
Oh,you mean Novotel Hotel room has a LAN port for internet connection?

Thank you.

Quote:
He brought me to Atalanta Spa which is just opposite Novotel, less than 5mins walk. It opened at 10am but we went at around near 11am and we are very 1st customers.
We took the VIP room package at 370k with 1.5hr massage and free use of facilities. We went to hot pool, steam bath and sauna before massage. There are free food for customers. Girls wise about 30 stated by GRO.
You can tell her your preference of your massage girl and she will arrange for you. My friend told me he went Octopus before but in terms of service, he said Atalanta is better. My 1st experience was not good because the massage was not really that good
Next time try the 250k package instead. From a personal perspective 370k package is a bit of a waste of money becos i dont exactly need the showering bathtub since there will be free usage of facilities downstairs with free flow of bath towel etc. I tell you,the girls do have the capabilities to make their customer RTM,hehehe...just be wary of their special service pricing. (Carrot) Heads can easily drop if one is not careful.

I paid max 200k for HJ (full roaming) and 350k for FJ after bargaining (150k hj and 300k fj is possible but not easy). Just for your reference.

Quote:
My friend and I agreed that as the joints we visited, each joint was getting better than the previous joints. We marked some girls from New Berry and Happy 8. But when we reach MM, we decided to take 1 girl each from MM.
I have at least half a dozen bro who ask me to Ban MM some time ago,hehehe...now you see why i dont do that now? Its a fuck up place for those who couldnt get the Batam booking joint culture right and sometime its due to bad luck and lack of understanding too. Like i always say,its a place deem not suitable for newbie,but on and off there are gems in this place. There are many who still swears by this place till today.

I have always remind bros,1 girl no good in a joint dont mean the whole joint is not good. BUT if ALL 10 or more bros shared with me MM is not good,i will need to look into the place and perhaps consider temporally putting that place into my to-avoid list like i did some time ago on MM joint. Thats why i appreciate the previous bro's FR on Hawaii very much.

Banning and boycotting a playground is NOT a solution.

Unbanning and turning a banned playground back to a feasible stage IS.

When i ask newbies to avoid Delta Spa on my signature,i have to make sure to have an alternate solution by providing another similar Men's Spa that they can go to too.

Quote:
My friend took a girl that dont look like chinese, claimed to be an indo chinese and can speak chinese at 1mil. It was supposed at 1.2mil but mami quote 1mil which surprised the papi. Miscommunication between them so in the end is 1mil.
Hehehe...that bloody OKT Robert is a very smart guy,one will have to have some level of streetsmartness to outsmart him. My best and worst girl was both from MM,hehehe... this place definitely need to bargain down,or you will suffer.

Quote:
.. but still dont have to wait more than 15mins for the food??
Believe me,this is how most Sea Food places in Indonesia (not just Batam) do things. In fact I think its their culture. When i was in Jakarta long long time ago,i ask my mum how come we have to wait for more than 45 mins to have our 1st dish served in the then known BEST restaurant in Indonesia (forgot the name),hehehe...my mum told me its their culture to not rush things up and to do things slowly.

Almost everywhere and anything they do,they seems to enjoy taking their own time,which includes Wey Wey,Golden Prawn,Harbour Bay Sea food restaurant etc. Thats why i always tell my friends,the pace in Indonesia were very much slower than in Sillypore. Not so efficient as Sillypore but what to do..in Rome,just do what the Romans does...i am there to rest and relax in Batam,there should be no rush. Most of my private trips were spend lazing around just to kill time,hehehe..

Live and let live in this case.

Quote:
Compare to my last visit with my gf, the food standards dropped alot. The drunken herbal prawns soup taste not as good, a little diluted. The most anticipated tofu also disappointed me, the famous vegetables out of stock, only the steamed fish we ordered passable.
Does your fish/s look like these below?

(picture of the fish taken by another bro who eats at Marine Live Sea food)

(bill belongs to my recent last trip in Batam)

The fish we had that night looks like the above and thats our bill as well. I am no sea food person as many has already known,but i think we also had some kind of prawns that look drunken,hehehe...sorry i cant tell if they were drunk or “dead” drunk,hehehe...and there was a total of 6 of us eating,4 men and 2 girls.

The only answer i could think of for your case is their inconsistency in cooking their food. Remember the case of the Meximo Pub Wan Tan mee? Between the wife cooking the noodles and the husband cooking it ... both tasted differently. Even for Momo noodle case too where me and my friends encountered when the noodles were cooked by 2 different person. Taste also different.

Honestly,you need to go bathe flower water that night,hehehe... *joking*

Quote:
Most may said only few dollars but main point is if the food is good, I dont mind paying slightly more but the food was like.....real disappointment to me
Honestly speaking,no one like to be taken for a ride..I will also feel very piss off if i were to pay S$1 for an apple that i feel worth S$0.50. Remember my recent Octopus Spa incident? I paid an EXTRA 100k + 50k tip for the special service that SHOULD be included in the package. The only difference is my girl gives superb good service whereas your dinner is almost like shit (sorry)... neutrally speaking,my case boils down to me not reading the forum's posting close enough and your case boils down to pure bad luck.

Solution : Bathe flower water,hehehe... *joking*

My solution to a problem faced was never into a straight banning or boycotting a particular place/s. But to find a way to try to make things feasible (or at least better).If its still not feasible ,then a full ban will need to be considered. And of course a new replacement will be brought into suggestion. In the event if it is ever becoming feasible and things has improved over time,isnt that a Win-Win situation for both the business entity as well as for myself,the customer? Everyone do things differently and this is what i like to see.

I have never ever rely on only 1 single source in Batam,always have a plan B (or C) standing by,hehehe…in case all else fail. Thats me.

Quote:
The next morning, the girls went back and we went harbour bay for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to Atalanta again before going back to Singapore. My 2nd experience was better
See,in Batam do not expect consistency. Some may find a particular service at a particular time in a particular place better,some may simply just find it all bad. 1st try no good and 2nd try still not up to expectation,fuck that place,hehehe...and never to return (unless things improved or i dont need to pay for it,hehehe..).

Quote:
Overall rate for this trip - 7/10
It could be better if dinner was good. The girl from MM compare to my 1st and 2nd trip girls (1st Golden Bird 800k, 2nd New Berry 1mil) was better.
Do you realise each of your Batam trip were getting better and more matured,tho there's ups and down in everyone of them. Its just like in our real life,there's never such thing as an "everyday Sunday" or a bed of roses all the way thru. Life is all about ups and downs. This trip of yours may not be as good,but i am sure your next trip to Batam will be better becos you have grown and learned with each foot step taken there. Believe me,once you have a taste of the bad and worst,everything else you face thereon will be considered a blessing. There will never be all bad and no good or all good and no bad. I learned to try my best to make each and every of my Batam trip better and best for myself.

I sincerely wish and hope you will have a better next trip to Batam,bro.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Remember my recent Octopus Spa incident?
Sad .. Both the Octopus girls i got told me they got bf back in Bandung..

Fresh and Sweet piece of meat can see cannot eat

Btw, the executive room you took have bathtub right.. If yes, did the girl shower you?
Old 22-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Fresh and Sweet piece of meat can see cannot eat

Btw, the executive room you took have bathtub right.. If yes, did the girl shower you?

So easy,
tell the "Octopus girls", you can kahwin empat because your didi is sunat already.

saas<----Next!
Old 22-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

So easy,
tell the "Octopus girls", you can kahwin empat because your didi is sunat already.
Havant sunat lah.. Perhaps soon

Many Indon girl advice me to sunat, i always reply them "if you be my wife, i sure sunat".
Old 22-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

?

Don't believe their bullshit. if the price is right, they would do it. Sunda gals( from bandung), have this tradition. The more they change hubby, the ,more prestige they got within their people.

Reason? They are deem more beautiful if they got married many times. FYI, ex president MEGA current/ last hubby is her 3rd. She is a sunda gal.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My review for Beauty massage near Utama.
Beauty massage has 2 outlet another shop calls Beauty 2
The Beauty 1 is taken care by a chinese uncle. And he recommend me a chinese girl.
1hr 60k for normal partition room, using curtain as door.
The massage girl skill not bad and i got back stepping. Towards ending she hint for SPECIAL.
First she quote fj for 500k i rejected
During bargain time i can get hj 200k bj 250k fj 400k
I changed from half way bj to fj . Maybe i was turn on when she sat on my back, i could felt the bones butt .
Remember almost all massage shops at Utama will start quote fj 500k
400k for syt maybe a 250k~300k for milf but giving more than will spoil the value enjoying short time special in a nervous state.

Forgive me if i miss out information that u like to know
Hehe hint (ablum last girl)
Old 22-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Sunda gals( from bandung), have this tradition. The more they change hubby, the ,more prestige they got within their people.

Reason? They are deem more beautiful if they got married many times. .
This is the 4th time I heard this (too). Which seriously makes me infer : sunda gals are more "open", certainly a lot less sticky, more dolled up, and non-overtly flirtatious enuf to experience a string of relationships in search for the next guy. Mmmmmmm, I would definitely go for a sunda! A lot less repercussions to end a relationship (and get into the panties of another sunda ) too !!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... and looooooooooooooool !!!!!!
Old 22-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have to be extra careful when dealing on Special Service Pricing with these foot reflexology girls. They are the elite of the elite armed with "carrot chopping swords" (and not carrot chopping knife) its sharper than any other massage parlor i knew in the whole of Batam,hehehe.. Most of them already received their "very long service awards" so they are very very old bird in this trade and in the parlor itself.

Newbies will most likely get chop until whole body blood. Some of them (the massage girls) even quoted Sillypore pricing in Sin $ for special service,hehehe...

On my personal statistic record,300k HJ and 600k to 800k for FJ is what MOST newbie tends to pay for special service. But most experienced Batam player could get 50% or more off the stated pricing,hehehe...Batam is like an RPG game. It depends on how one plays it.
What leaves me especially perplexed is seeing so many insisting to call girls from King's Massage not limiting to in-room massage, which is good, but paying ultra-premium price for specials of all kinds.
Those girls are widely known as "elite of the elite armed with carrot chopping swords", but yet people lines up offering head for chopping.
One thing that Batam surely does NOT lack is GIRLS. There's a quantity of girls out of the door of Formosa, any look and any price. Those girls simply take advantage of laziness. Fair enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread