The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Good one bro! Wished I had an open minded gf that would try such stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelonetree View Post
Last night I brought a gal to look foe the place. However blk 288 has no mscp. The carpark there's is a single story one with a park on top. In the end, we went to the flats opp which were totally not occupied. We took a lift to one of the levels and she start to blow me. After a while I couldn't take it and fuck her from behind while standing...

After round one we went back to our car and sat inside to chat. As I was about to drive off, she bend over to give me another bbbj. I then suggested we explore the park on top of the carpark. all the entrances to the car park was actually blocked with wooden planks but we found one with a big gap and we squeezed thru. We went to a bench and she start to strip naked. It got me so turned on that I fuck her in all kinds of position I know. She screamed her hearts out knowing there's no one around. I end the finale by cuming in her mouth.

This was the first time I fuck a gal totally naked outdoors and it is definitely the best fuck I had in public. She suggested that we got there again tonight but I m bringing another gal to explore the neighbouring flats. Hope the residents dun move in so fast, if not I will miss this great location.
Old 18-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tomita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to do it in JC a long time ago.
Sometimes without a cap and then was left with stains on trousers and her skirt. Kind of awkward for the rest of the day.
Old 18-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Went for the REAL run on Sunday at Changi Exhibition centre.

After jostling with others to park the car, me and wife decided to go to the toilet as both of us were in need to pee...

Long q formed outside every toilet.

Both of us ran to the bushes and ease ourselves. Other runners especially males, were seen doing the same. Most of the hasten their pace when my wife was passing by.

Then we went streching nearbthe start point.flag off was at 630, and we had a good 20mins to spare.

The sun was bout to light up the sky, noticed my wife was wearing her asics running shorts with high side slits and her running bra... As I was watching her , she ask "y?"

I just smiled...we went over to the water edge. Some men were seen peeing... Just said" so many dick to see ya..." she replied sadly too dark to see.

She came over took out my dick and said "I knew it.."

She arched her back, I pull her inner short to the side and start the deeds.. I guess some people saw us...

As I tense up to cum, she pull out my dick and I cum onto the grass..

We went back to the start point to the annoyance of my SIL. She just uttered "both of you seriously need help".

We just smiled at her...
haha... its really fun to read your deeds with your mrs.

lucky dude. Reminds me of my ex so much.

I seriously think your SIL is really cool.

Keep it up!
Old 18-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
You've got experience in Bishan Pool ? Share share lah ?

Don't think I've got anyone to try that with now.
The first time was very long ago... Me and my gf then finished a midnight movie and decide to walk to bishan park. Happen to walk pass the bishan swimming pool and saw no lights. The low fence was like telling us to come in.
I climb in first to ensure no one inside then my gf climb in. The toilets and all doors are locked. Only pool can use, but the fucking water is very cold. Manage to persuade my gf to have a skinny swim but not after checking if there are any cameras. So we strip completely naked and went for a swim and hanky panky with her before bonking her inside the pool. Very fun and exciting but we didn't stay too long. It was very cold. Use our clothes as towels to wrap dry and climb out again.
I did went back a few more times. The last time i heard from my friend was he kena caught by a security guard and i never go there anymore. U may want to ensure no one before climbing in.
Old 18-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's beside punggol mrt/interchange. Anyway have been exploring the area with different fbs everynight since the wonderful experience. last night found a new mscp where it's very new. There was only one car in then carpark. We glance thru the units and seemed that there was only 1 unit that was occupied. The entrance to the park on top of mscp was all blocked. We drove to the top level and park at one corner. I got out of the car and my gal immediately went down and bbbj me. We then strip each other totally naked and she start to ass rim me. When I couldnt take it I bang her from behind. after a few bangs she climbed on top of the bonnet and spread her legs showing her cleaning shaven pussy with her cunt juice dripping. what a wonderful sight! I immediately ram her as hard as I can! Another unforgettable experience! Really hope that the residents dun move in so fast...
Lol bro i know where.
On top of bonnet? Not hot bro? I try with my gf once and her ass kena burnt.
Old 18-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 13
Tigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Lol bro i know where.
maybe he drive an old VW Beetle...
Old 18-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tomita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
<<snipped>>

As I tense up to cum, she pull out my dick and I cum onto the grass..

We went back to the start point to the annoyance of my SIL. She just uttered "both of you seriously need help".

We just smiled at her...
bro...after doing it still got mood for more vigorous activities ah?
Many years back I remember having a morning quickie before reporting to camp for IPPT - fail
Old 18-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
onelonetree is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Lol bro i know where.
Lol, I rem the first time I tried on the bonnet the gal also kena burnt... That's why this time I off the engine and got off the car and got my gal to give me a good long blow until the car cooled down...

I really fell in love with this place. I've a crazy idea now, I'm trying to convince 2 gals to have a threesome at this place. I've tried threesome indoors and the wildest was in a van but never in the open. Hope I can succeed in this crazy but great idea!
Old 18-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes... My 21km time went downhill...

My knee were hurting during the beach section of the run...

Wifey wasn't complaining. She said sex before sports helped her relax. Didn't let me cum inside because don't want my cum to drip out from her pussy during run.

My wife don't wear panties under her running shorts or tights.
Old 18-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe, full thinging, only no cd.. Haha
Old 18-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last night I brought a gal to look foe the place. However blk 288 has no mscp. The carpark there's is a single story one with a park on top. In the end, we went to the flats opp which were totally not occupied. We took a lift to one of the levels and she start to blow me. After a while I couldn't take it and fuck her from behind while standing...

After round one we went back to our car and sat inside to chat. As I was about to drive off, she bend over to give me another bbbj. I then suggested we explore the park on top of the carpark. all the entrances to the car park was actually blocked with wooden planks but we found one with a big gap and we squeezed thru. We went to a bench and she start to strip naked. It got me so turned on that I fuck her in all kinds of position I know. She screamed her hearts out knowing there's no one around. I end the finale by cuming in her mouth.

This was the first time I fuck a gal totally naked outdoors and it is definitely the best fuck I had in public. She suggested that we got there again tonight but I m bringing another gal to explore the neighbouring flats. Hope the residents dun move in so fast, if not I will miss this great location.
You really do bring back my memories. I was fucking my wife a couple of blocks away from 288. Let me check back the block and update you guys.
We did once at this block too. Action started at the carpark, She took off her bar and panties. We were exploring the carpark, no where to fuck. Went to one block, it was pretty dark at the lift landing. Took the lift, went to the top floor, stripped completed naked and bang her along the corridor.
Old 18-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SengKang Fernvale road. There is a newly completed HDB. Just did it with my wife like 30mins ago. There are 4 blocks. Only 1 is ready and open to public. The block which my frend will be staying. She told me she gotten a flat at level 8 and roughly discribe the unit location but do not know the unit no.
We went to lvl 8 and according to what my frend said, I identified the unit. I lead my wife to the unit and started fucking her directly outside the unit. LOl..

It was a pretty quick one. I realise that there are construction wokers, still woking at the other few blocks. I could see them furnishing the units opp. So I guess they can also see us. This add on to the thrill. Pump her faster and took off her top. She tried to resist bcoz she knows there are workers around. But no chance. I stripped off her top and hung it on the gate. Her bra was off sightly after. I was banging her from behind with her skirt still on. she was moaning and yelling, grabing the gate tightly.
Before I cum, I pulled out and cum on my friend's door. Lol..

Bros becareful if you are going there to fuck. There might still be workers around. After I cum, while we are trying to put on our clothes, we heard some noises from upstair. We quickly ran to the lift and lucky the lift is still at lvl 8. We quickly entered and my wife is still topless. We get dress in the lift and when we reached the ground floor, there is also a couple entering the other lift. Maybe they are owner of a unit or....
Old 19-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
IHEH is one of the Best!IHEH is one of the Best!IHEH is one of the Best!

Sounds damn kinky. Do tell us about it if u manages to get it done.

Quote:
Lol, I rem the first time I tried on the bonnet the gal also kena burnt... That's why this time I off the engine and got off the car and got my gal to give me a good long blow until the car cooled down...

I really fell in love with this place. I've a crazy idea now, I'm trying to convince 2 gals to have a threesome at this place. I've tried threesome indoors and the wildest was in a van but never in the open. Hope I can succeed in this crazy but great idea!
Old 19-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LALAIdiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've recently tried having outdoor fun like these. Mine was in a multi-storey carpark. Me and my girlfriend went to the 6th storey of the carpark and started heavy petting each other. We end up doing doggie by the staircase and i cum within 10mins. First time, too nervous haha!
Old 19-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Good idea for the bonnet.

Good luck. Let us know if you succeed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1