The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Retirement

Hello guys,

After close to 10 years of chionging, i am writing this post to celebrate my retirement. If you are interested to know why I posted in the sexual health segment, you have to continue reading.

I started visiting massage parlours when I enlisted into the army. At that time, i did not have a girlfriend but I guessed that was when my hormones started to rage. Back then, I felt the thrill of visiting the ladies. But however, as time went by, the thrill stopped and I started to get bored of it. Thus, I moved on to visiting fish tanks in G area. Most of the time, they were much more expensive but girls get HIV checkup almost every month. Soon after, things similarly got boring for me. I started hooking up with FLs from over the internet and it was thrilling because of the rendezvous at a particular location/hotel.

But one night into my 5th year, I suddenly woke up from a panic attack. I was worried about my health and what if I had contracted HIV unknowingly during the intercourses (There were no condoms failing though). During that period, I searched the internet day and night about symptoms and stigmas the public looked at people with HIV and I was really scared. It took me sometime to get the courage to visit doctors anonymously to do the health check up. Fortunately, I was tested negative.

I was free from FL for over a year during then because I had gotten together with a girl while I worked overseas. Nonetheless, It did not worked out well between both of us. When I was back in Sgp, I continued to indulge in commercial sex activities again. At that point of time, I had money and energy. I was able to travel around the world looking for FLs. From hk, taiwan, korea, russia, swedish, spanish and etc. Life was great for me. Maybe, and perhaps the thrill was much greater when you are overseas.

Things changed when I got a girlfriend last autumn. Initially, I didnt think much of the relationship and believed that it would be over soon. However, the girl was very sweet to me and made me want to commit. I wasn't able to initiate sex with her because of the fear of transmitting diseases to her and once again, I had a recurrence of my panic attack last week. It was torturous for me because there were so many FLs that I've had visited. Once again, fears of the condom giving way and me contracting HIV started to arise. Anxiety rose to the highest point and I thought I was about to go crazy.

Lucky for me, approximately 5 months passed unknowingly since my last FL visit when I had the panic attack. I decided once again to be responsible and "have the balls" to get tested.
Finally and surprisingly, all tests came back to be negative.

So, I would like to close off the post with several pointers:

1) Be responsible to you and your love ones if you indulge in commercial sex. I believe that you will live in regret should you accidentally pass on your infection to your spouse.

2) If you are not sure whether you have diseases or not, get tested. It is pointless to ponder about whether you wore a condom and will be safe or whether the condom failed but you didnt realise. Anxiety slowly becomes a mental problem which would affect your health and daily life.

3) Never never never never trust symptoms that are listed on the internet, mainly because they are occurrences which could also happen to healthy people It also makes you worried for nothing.

4) Always wear a condom!! Caring bros form all over the forum have continued to keep reminding us to be safe. Even though bros have mentioned that condoms are only 95-99% safe, the 1% that might come from condom failing could be the one that kills you. Be responsible for your health

5) Get circumcised. Might sound funny but it has been scientifically proven to be rather effective.

All in all, I am almost 29 this year and I will decide to say goodbye to commercial sex. I have spent time and money playing around with my life and thankfully, I now have the resolve to stop. I am really very lucky to be safe and sound and I hoped that this post would be of use to people who visit commercial workers often.

Cheers and Au revoir.
Old 19-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post
All in all, I am almost 29 this year and I will decide to say goodbye to commercial sex. I have spent time and money playing around with my life and thankfully, I now have the resolve to stop. I am really very lucky to be safe and sound and I hoped that this post would be of use to people who visit commercial workers often.

Cheers and Au revoir.
I can assure you you'll be back sooner or later.

Once the thrill of a new relationship wears off and mundane reality sets in, the utter boredom of having sex with the same person over and over again will start your cravings for a bit of variety once more.

I'll keep your account in pristine condition to await your return.

You will not believe the number of accounts I've resurrected over the years from cheongsters who proclaimed their retirement and who asked me to delete their account because they didn't need it anymore. I always soft delete an account under these sorts of circumstances because I know exactly what will happen.

A few years later, I'll get an email.... "Hi Sam... is there any way I can get my old account back?".

Nobody retires from commercial sex. All they do is take a sabbatical.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-04-2015, 08:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

if only people would listen...we have been telling people that for many years now..

and like sam suggest, you could take sabbatical leave from cheonging and come help out in this section. it will be much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post

2) If you are not sure whether you have diseases or not, get tested. It is pointless to ponder about whether you wore a condom and will be safe or whether the condom failed but you didnt realise. Anxiety slowly becomes a mental problem which would affect your health and daily life.

3) Never never never never trust symptoms that are listed on the internet, mainly because they are occurrences which could also happen to healthy people It also makes you worried for nothing.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agree with sammyboyfor.
Old 19-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
Fully agree with sammyboyfor.
Just a reminder though that I am not immortal and if I die before your return, there'll be nobody around to sort out all the dormant accounts.

So have a good break from fucking whores but don't take too long or I might not be around any longer.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Once you start you can't stop!
Old 20-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
Ukay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUkay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You need variety in life else it becomes too mundane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1