The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: W16 House # 6

My big cock is giggling happily nonstop......can't stop.....that clown has lost all his credibility......still has the cheek to KP.....biggest joke in SBF....
Old 21-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: No need for me to hype up a WL

Let it go la. Why brood over the same old story and sound like a broken record?

Anyway, with regards to the info I asked on pm with regards to le spa, I am just asking for a masseur name and not some Intel like the way you put it.
If it is not convenient to reveal, I am absolutely ok.

As for your fight with omnia, I have mentioned it many times and I do not take side. If you are trying to put it across like primary school children and don't friend friend because I friend him, I suggest you keep your info to yourself.

I rather spend more time at ah gwee shop and admire the WL than to get engaged in your internet games.

Anyway, enjoy what you are doing and have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, unlike your buddy, Omnia the Clown, I don't need to hype up WL by cutting others FRs and pasting them in the thread he specially-created for that one and only WL of that particular fuck shop ... If the WL is really fabulous, I can't hide her and everyone would come to know about her sooner or later ... and if she is mediocre, however much hype I try to generate, it would not have long term sustaining power ... Agree?

Re the PM you sent me the other day, I would be more willing to share intel with you if you are not a buddy of that Omnia clown ... Since that fiasco he started, I have to be wary of his buds, followers, and worshippers as well due to the obvious ... Apologies for being blunt.

However, I appreciate the fact you sometime make objective comments and you dare to stand on your own feet to substantiate your perceptions ... But that is only "sometime" ... If you can see where I am coming from. However, as a samster, you are definitely much better than that well-known Omnia-Worshipper who always make a blunder the moment he opens his trap ... To reiterate, if a dumbo is born a dumbo, he is forever a dumbo ... I am afraid there ain't any medicine in the marketplace to rectify this problem ... I believe he is better of to shut his trap ...

Cheers,
MaXx
Old 21-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well said, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Anyway, with regards to the info I asked on pm with regards to le spa, I am just asking for a masseur name and not some Intel like the way you put it.

As for your fight with omnia, I have mentioned it many times and I do not take side. If you are trying to put it across like primary school children and don't friend friend because I friend him, I suggest you keep your info to yourself.

I rather spend more time at ah gwee shop and admire the WL than to get engaged in your internet games.

Old 21-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Well said, bro.
hey bro, any recommendation for me?
Old 21-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a matter of "letting it go or not" but to cite you a typical example of what is called hyping a WL ... Unlike your buddy, omnia the Clown, I don't hype up a WL like a pimp!

Therefore, please do not use the wrong term for the wrong situation or people ...

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro Federer,
I recently tried a wl named Yang Yang from 2045 about 3 weeks ago, she said she was here about 2 months, slightly milfy looks but looks good and sultry with B boobs, service is not bad, but cannot french. Also tried Summer from 1612, looks syt, can french, A boobs though. Apart from these 2 new ones, have been rtf Xiao Niu from 1856, service excellent, can french, great gfe, but also A boobs though. Apart from these, have not try the new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
hey bro, any recommendation for me?
Old 22-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sexy Hot Body Yet Innocent Looking MeiMei

WL: Mei Li
House: L16W06
Home: Henan
Ht/Wt: 161cm/44kg
Debut: Sep 2014

Looks: (7.5/10). My type of body and looks, though not the perfect gorgeous looking meimei. She had reasonable good height at 1.61m, slim and sexy bod with snow white slender legs. Her sexy legs attracted me more than her looks. Facial wise, sharp, thin face, sleepy innocent looking eyes with thick fake lashes, medium ridge nose and thin sensual lips. Complexion was smooth, her skin was slightly fairer than large majority of WLs. She has long silky black straight hair which she tied to aside during the service.

Boobs (7/10): A+ cupper with large 50c light brown areola and light pink tits. Firm yet soft to squeeze.

Bath (6/10): Nothing much happened here. The usual thick soapy shower, cleaning up the vital parts with a little bit of ruba ruba body massage only.

Catbath (7.5/10): She spent some hard work here. Started with her bm on my legs and body in circular motion. Nice tinkingly feeling, sending ripples to my body and slowiy charging it up. Next she used her tongue to suck and lick at my vital sensitive parts… damn shiok!

AR (8/10): This part she also spent quite some time. My ass was fully charged by her licking and tongue fxxking (though no poking)! That was her power! Started with me in prone position with my legs opened slightly ajar. I felt her tongue everywhere… my perineum, balls, around my ass crack… oh heavenly…Next, I was up on my fours while she slided underneath me and continued with the licking. Saw our sensual ass fxxking in the mirror view, my dick erected another 2 inches!

BBBJ (7/10): ¾ long strokes with tongue flicking on my meatus with added licking along the side of my shaft. The balls swallowing was ooooooossssh!

Painting (7/10): Nice lovely pink juicy abalone. However, I felt a bit pricky of her partially shaven pubic hair. I painted her shiok shiok until she pleaded to stop as she could no longer take it.

FJ (7.5/10): Started out by licking her lovely tits, sliding southwards towards flat tummy, her inner thighs and finally painting her. Her pair of snow white sexy legs and perky round ass were a turn-on to me. Missionary was the usual starter position, I let my dick slided in and out of her tight but wet pussy (natural juice after the paint work). She very fast bueh tahan and wanted me to fxxk her harder in sideway position and led me to turn sideway. I pumped her hard and fast, enjoying the piak piak sound and view of her lovely ass in side view where my dick was pumping in and out of her juice flowing love hole. Next, she turned into full doggie and I continue to let go all I have… but I saved my rounds for the last. I brought her down and sit on my lap while I was in kneeling position. She then took control and rode up and down bounding on my dick until she shiok shiok and moaning loudly… I sensed she was coming too…. I quickly raised her up and back into doggie position where I finished her off by firing off my remaining rounds…until it was completely dry.

Frenching (7/10): She allowed me to french her with tongue fight. But I would say obliging but not engaging type. She kept her eyes closed while I frenched her.

GFE (6/10): Quiet type, need to prompt her to speak up. But friendly, yes. After the FJ, no hugging or kissing, could not get the gfe feel. Bad habit of looking at her mobile before and after the session. Quite annoying to me, actually.

Overall: For those who want a good fxxk, no kc shit, this is the girl. Service wise, you can refer to different parts of the FR, varies at different parts.

RTF: Yes but want to try other newbies first
Old 22-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is not a matter of "letting it go or not" but to cite you a typical example of what is called hyping a WL ... Unlike your buddy, omnia the Clown, I don't hype up a WL like a pimp!

Therefore, please do not use the wrong term for the wrong situation or people ...
maybe you can provide a reference on Omnia. I would like to see that as well.

In case you accused me for siding him as he is my "buddy". In any case i don't remember him creating a hype other than defending a WLs or just pasting FR.

Maybe our definition of hype is different and i didn't say you are hyping up a WL like a pimp or you are already one
Old 22-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

In case you accused me for siding him as he is my "buddy". In any case i don't remember him creating a hype other than defending a WLs or just pasting FR.

Maybe our definition of hype is different and i didn't say you are hyping up a WL like a pimp or you are already one
This clown reminds me of almost all my female counterparts in my workplace....super childish and always want ppl to affirm their pathetic lowly presence at work.....When they do not like somebody, they will all join in and say i do not want to "friend" u in the childish manner....even some of them are clueless but they will still join in the fun.....
That clown seems to forget the earlier episodes that developed between me and it......I despise this useless fool not because of Omnia Bro which he keeps on harping like an idiot....I do not even bother to clarify with it.......Wahahaha.....Only his imaginary friends will agree with him......not that i can see from this forum..

Bro, there are many genuine and sincere samsters who are willing to share intel....no need to waste time ask this clown......
Old 22-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

All my female counterparts are fuking ugly...and the worst thing is that they think that they are pretty..... OMG!
Old 22-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you, at least to date.

In regard to that omnia clown, I am afraid we have to agree to disagree ..

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Hi bro Federer,
I recently tried a wl named Yang Yang from 2045 about 3 weeks ago, she said she was here about 2 months, slightly milfy looks but looks good and sultry with B boobs, service is not bad, but cannot french. Also tried Summer from 1612, looks syt, can french, A boobs though. Apart from these 2 new ones, have been rtf Xiao Niu from 1856, service excellent, can french, great gfe, but also A boobs though. Apart from these, have not try the new ones.
Noted with thanks bro....
Old 25-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up I was simply Overwhelmed!!

I was simply Overwhelmed!!

WL Name - Xiaxin
Country of Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.64m (without heels)
Home Base - WH06 (Westerhout Rd House #6)
Misc Info - Has prior exprience in the flesh trade and debuted about 2 months plus ago. She is already an ang pai in her own rights!

Xiaxin does not have the universally chio looks as some might think she is pretty but others might not ... She does not look like a typical Sichuan lass because of her exceptionally tan complexion ... Her complexion is clear and no blemish ... She has sharp nose and medium size eyes ... She does not have the charisma and glamorously chio looks like the retired Man Man, YDD or Zhemei (all from the same shop formerly) to be in the league of a box office hit ... She posseses B cupper frontal assets with reddish brown nips ... She is slim and possesses some womanly curves on her anatomy ...

Fast & furious actions started once the door of paradise closed behind us ... She mounted on top of me once I set on the mattress ... She unbuttoned my shirt very quickly and then sucked and licked my nips hungrily like a deprived child ... She then frenched me and licked my neck as well as my ears ... and then frenched me again deeply & passionately ... She subsequently moved downsouth to unzip my pants to pull up my priceless heirloom and gave me a heavenly deep-throated BBBJ with her head twisting left & right! OMG! She has forgotten to shower me ... I was on cloud 9 at that instant and I juz closed my eyes to enjoy the sexual euphoria ... Amazing!

Shower action was a typical CAT150 WL procedure ... She provided me doses of erotic soapy body2body frontal and rear anatomy stimulation ... We frenched deeply in the shower and I used my fore-finger to stimulate her clit and finger-fucked her love hole deeply with my middle & ring fingers simultaneously ... She appeared to be enjoying my action as she was gyrating her posterior enthusiastically ... She then gave me a out of this world deep-throated BBBJ ....

She completed the fore-play in the bedroom with her intoxicating and addictive actions ... To be honest, I was simply overwhelmed by her incessant doses of PSE ...

In the main course, it was equally sexciting ... She was absolutely passionate and enthusiastic in seving me and giving me lotsa undivided attention that I desired ... Even when her cell phone rang a few times in the midst of me thrusting deeply into her love hole, she continued to pull my buttocks deep into her pussy and frenched me passionately (without being distracted by her cell phone rings at all) as if we were the only couple within this world ... We frenched deeply one more time after I climaxed on top of her ... In fact it was an understatement to say that I enjoyed fucking her thoroughly ... I was simply overwhelmed during this whirlwind session ...

I subsequently managed to return to reality after the whirlwind session before I took a flight to my destination ...

Enjoy.
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2015, 07:36 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A slutty, horny, pretty babe with ultra high voltage Gfe discharged... 

Xia Xin (L16 W06)

Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48-50 kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in March 2015
Misc Info: No prior flesh trade experience in china. Worked as cosmetic sales girl in china. 

Face: 7.1/10
(Xia xin has a sultry, slutty & feminine face. At times she is sweet looking & cute. She has the clubber face. Small oval face. Medium high nose. A pair of sparkling playful eyes. Small kissable lips. Neither very fair nor tanned. Good facial complexion. She has relatively long colored hair.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.63m tall, she is slim & curvy. Taut, tight, youthful figure. Perky ass. Slim slender pairs of legs. Smooth nice body complexion. No tummy fats sighted. No arm pit hair. She has very nicely done girly manicure & pedicure!)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has natural B- cup boobs with dark brown eraser like nipples. Her nipple heads r big. There's a mole on her chest. Sexy! Hehe.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(Very thorough yet sensual bath. Her sensual tender touches aroused me. We had body to body soapy rub. Followed by standing cat bath. Whenever our eyes met we frenched with lots of tongue fight. She completed the bath with a long shiokalious bbbj. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She wore her black fish net stockings & a set of sexy bikini attire. Wow nose bleed hehe! She has lots of cosplay costumes. Laid on my front, she used her hands & boobs to arouse me. Then she sipped some minty liquid & performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to thighs. Damn cooling minty feel! Her hands constantly caressed my balls. On my fours, she gave me a deep poking cum licking style ar. I flipped over. She performed the same routine. Whenever her face is near mine we frenched passionately. She likes to use her nipple to tease my dick head. Sibei song ah!)

Frenching: 8/10
(Very passionate & sensual. One word shiok. Lots of tongue fight. Non stop frenching. Lots of oomph. She is simply a kissing fish!)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of constant cfm seductive eye contact during bbbj. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She also employed licking cum tongue flicking action on my dick head & along my shaft.)

AR: 7.7/10
(On my fours she performed thorough, deep, poking cum licking style of ar. Her tongue literally poked my ass hole. While she performed ar her hands were arousing my balls & body. She alternated ar with ball sucking.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has very bushy pinkish delicious beautiful oyster. Had a great time painting her. Tasted a bit salty. She likes to b painted by me as she responded with sexy moans that sounded arousing. Her hands were all over my face & hair.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(She has a tight pussy. We bonked in missionary, doggie & Asian cow girl. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I fucked her. She licked my ears, neck & nipples on & off. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands non stop playing with my nipples & caressing my body. In doggie, her back view is nice. Perky ass. Curvy slim back. Licked her back while I fucked her from behind. She often turned her head around to French me while I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. In Asian cow girl, her riding skill is gd. Great stamina. She is gd at using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. Moving up & down my dick she Bent down to French me. I can't tahan any longer & exploded in her love with a loud ahhhhh! What a horny girl & mind blowing sex! Long time never had such a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Super uber high voltage Gfe cum kc. Not for the weak heart. I'm addicted to her Gfe & kc!)

RTF: Yes. She is a gem & has the overall package. Definitely a money tree for this house's boss!

Last edited by slyer; 27-04-2015 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Zhu Er...

Looks: Average at best with not-so-fair nice slander figure and B cup boobs.
Shower: Enjoyable rubba-rubba front and back despite no hot/cold bbbj
Foreplay: Excellent yi tiao long service + soothing massage
BBBJ: Power suction deep-throat!
FJ: Horny and always asking me to bang her harder and deeper
AR: Asked her to skip
Frenching: Yes but passive type
GFE: Easy going with lots of hugs and kisses
RTF: Yes, even for just the yi tiao long service!!

Like what bro Federer801 had reported earlier, this girl is really born to be a whore. Surprised that there was no queue for her when I reached WH06.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1