The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2012, 12:34 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

heard there is a prc bmw in this house. whenever i call to ask bmw working or nt i have to specify malaysia bmw

anyone tried prc bmw?
Old 23-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

02 abt 160, ok looker....fair bah bah type. A cupper pinkish nips. A tattoo at the right upper arm... Quite a chatty girl & KC quite a bit... almost at the border line of been over KC.

Once enter the room she is already on top of me.. lol Raba raba french a bit b4 helping me undress & hit the shower.. Lots of shower action... front back raba.. like the part where she put the rod inbetween her legs... Some suction painting b4 finishing off w a BBBJ.

Hitting the bed.. boob massage follow by suction painting.. Maybe she is tired find her suction not as strong when in the showers.. AR wise.. somehow I think she did not hit the right spot.. a bit commando style but lack shiokness.. BBBJ, lots of twist & turn, pretty nice... lots of deep throat also.. Good CFM eye contact.. mix with balls licking sucking..also her HJ on the didi head is shiok... FJ.. She is pretty tight... accommodating, good stamina...had quite a number of positions change... always love it when WL extend their hand to let you grab when in doggie.. lots of frenching, tongue fighting.. Very pro active... She ever paint mi nipples during missionary... lol

Overall a good bonk.. She give a good GFE vib + service.. Tho" some part of her service I do find a bit lacking but I believe maybe she is tired.. The only thing I dun really like is she maybe a bit over in her acting cute... Thanks to bro Omnia for the inside back then..
Old 25-10-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This house should be renamed the Hunan house as all her girls are from Hunan province
Old 25-10-2012, 06:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

The thread for this house is gaining momenthum,
Last post was Mar, now suddenly coming alive.
This house is tucked in a corner near the Viet & PRC FL operate.
House 24 09 is a neighbour , not many write up abt 2409.
Is this house facilities , good & how is the OKT ?
Always wanted to go in , but cant make up my mind , just worried , maybe quality or qty not good ?
Always end up in 2831A or 3033 , away frm human traffic.
Aft reading the recent posts , want to Cheong already , more confident !"
Old 25-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
The thread for this house is gaining momenthum,
Last post was Mar, now suddenly coming alive.
This house is tucked in a corner near the Viet & PRC FL operate.
House 24 09 is a neighbour , not many write up abt 2409.
Is this house facilities , good & how is the OKT ?
Always wanted to go in , but cant make up my mind , just worried , maybe quality or qty not good ?
Always end up in 2831A or 3033 , away frm human traffic.
Aft reading the recent posts , want to Cheong already , more confident !"
Last time no updates but now got come 5 new girls so thread become alive
Old 25-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMistress View Post
Last time no updates but now got come 5 new girls so thread become alive
Ling er (02) from this house is one of my faves
Old 26-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao 8

Heard That Xiao 8 is working in one of the Macau saunas.. Anyone knows which one?

Thanks n Cheers
Old 01-09-2013, 04:31 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

33 (L24 M13)

Height: 1.65m
Experience in GL: 1 Year

Face: 7.2/10
(Medium length silky black hair. Feminine & full of nu ren wei. Fair. Some pimples on her face. Sharp high nose. Cute playful eyes. I find her eye makeup kind of elaborated. Saw her no makeup pic & gosh she looks like a 18yo syt. With makeup on she look so matured. I joked with her that I prefer her without makeup. I find that she resembles the actress ma xiao ling in hk drama my date with vampire overall I like her face.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, her figure is very curvy, slim, slender, well toned. Saw some slight tummy when she sat down but no big deal. She likes to wear 2 piece hot pants & very short top exposing her slim waist when I saw her with clothes on my dick immediately mari kita hehe. She said her ass is flat so she don't like to wear dress haha. Her back complexion not so good, felt bumpy probably due to sg humid weather. Overall her figure is one of the best I savoured. She has cute belly button & her arm pits cleanly shaven. Slim slender legs.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Natural C cup boobs with light brown big sunken nipples. Her nipples look funny sunken haha must b sucked by many bros. Her boobs a little bit droopy but overall her boobs look great on her curvy body frame. Very smooth boobs. Can't help playing, sucking, licking her boobs during the session.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(We had body to body soapy rabba. Very shiok when her smooth boobs brushed against my body & dick. The way she tickled my balls with her fingers & teased my dick is very shiok. She gave me a brief cat bath on my nipples while I was standing. To finish off the bath, she gave me a long BBBJ with lots of saliva. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she licked my back with pop pop sound. Strong suction & very thorough catbath from neck to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body. She then used her boobs to sandwich my dick & gave me a brief boob f**k very shiok to see my dick slided in between her cleavage. After which she licked my front body while her fingers were teasing my balls & dick very shiok feeling.)

Frenching: Unrated
(I kissed her lips for long period of time licking & nibbling her lips. I sensed her teeth tightly gripped so no chance to have tongue interaction with her. Reluctant frencher. Perhaps RTF may improve this aspect.)

AR: 7.8/10
(Her AR is good. Combination of tongue poking my ka chng hole as well as gentle licking along my ka chng plus HJ my dick & balls using baby oil. She then positioned her face facing my dick & lick my balls & the area between my balls & dick. The feeling is heavenly. She then moved up to BBBJ me. After which she gave me a 2nd round of AR. She can really multi task very well haha. Great effort. 2nd best AR I had tried.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Long intense BBBJ with lots of saliva in her mouth as I can hear from the sound. Strong suction. Great eye contact. I like her BBBJ style.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(I enjoyed painting her pussy. She seemed to enjoy my tongueful as her pussy muscles contracted & she moaned softly & naturally. She felt ticklish when I licked the outside of her pussy haha.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Hot natural sex with this babe. Her pussy is tight. We adopted missionary & cow girl. In missionary, we kissed while I pumped her. She raised her head up to lick my nipples & moaned. She seemed to like to play with my nipples hehe. In cow girl, this babe riding is not bad. The sight of her curvy figure, big boobs & pretty face is simply too breath taking & soon I cannot tahan & exploded. Great hot sex.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty smiley friendly accomodating girl. Good attitude. Accomodate to all my requests. Chatted on many stuffs. Showed me her pics & 02 pics on her samsung hp. Heard 02 her gd buddy returned china & asked her to go back too. At times she seemed a little moody & quiet.)

RTF: Yes better RTF as much as i can b4 she goes back since she is here for 1 yr liao. Her service definitely makes my $150 worth it.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the fr bro , her service is surely worth $150 but as what u said she is a reluctant frencher or should i say shes not really into frenching

service style wise is more of a sauna type nothing much to pick on her service

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
33 (L24 M13)

Height: 1.65m
Experience in GL: 1 Year

Face: 7.2/10
(Medium length silky black hair. Feminine & full of nu ren wei. Fair. Some pimples on her face. Sharp high nose. Cute playful eyes. I find her eye makeup kind of elaborated. Saw her no makeup pic & gosh she looks like a 18yo syt. With makeup on she look so matured. I joked with her that I prefer her without makeup. I find that she resembles the actress ma xiao ling in hk drama my date with vampire overall I like her face.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, her figure is very curvy, slim, slender, well toned. Saw some slight tummy when she sat down but no big deal. She likes to wear 2 piece hot pants & very short top exposing her slim waist when I saw her with clothes on my dick immediately mari kita hehe. She said her ass is flat so she don't like to wear dress haha. Her back complexion not so good, felt bumpy probably due to sg humid weather. Overall her figure is one of the best I savoured. She has cute belly button & her arm pits cleanly shaven. Slim slender legs.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Natural C cup boobs with light brown big sunken nipples. Her nipples look funny sunken haha must b sucked by many bros. Her boobs a little bit droopy but overall her boobs look great on her curvy body frame. Very smooth boobs. Can't help playing, sucking, licking her boobs during the session.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(We had body to body soapy rabba. Very shiok when her smooth boobs brushed against my body & dick. The way she tickled my balls with her fingers & teased my dick is very shiok. She gave me a brief cat bath on my nipples while I was standing. To finish off the bath, she gave me a long BBBJ with lots of saliva. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she licked my back with pop pop sound. Strong suction & very thorough catbath from neck to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body. She then used her boobs to sandwich my dick & gave me a brief boob f**k very shiok to see my dick slided in between her cleavage. After which she licked my front body while her fingers were teasing my balls & dick very shiok feeling.)

Frenching: Unrated
(I kissed her lips for long period of time licking & nibbling her lips. I sensed her teeth tightly gripped so no chance to have tongue interaction with her. Reluctant frencher. Perhaps RTF may improve this aspect.)

AR: 7.8/10
(Her AR is good. Combination of tongue poking my ka chng hole as well as gentle licking along my ka chng plus HJ my dick & balls using baby oil. She then positioned her face facing my dick & lick my balls & the area between my balls & dick. The feeling is heavenly. She then moved up to BBBJ me. After which she gave me a 2nd round of AR. She can really multi task very well haha. Great effort. 2nd best AR I had tried.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Long intense BBBJ with lots of saliva in her mouth as I can hear from the sound. Strong suction. Great eye contact. I like her BBBJ style.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(I enjoyed painting her pussy. She seemed to enjoy my tongueful as her pussy muscles contracted & she moaned softly & naturally. She felt ticklish when I licked the outside of her pussy haha.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Hot natural sex with this babe. Her pussy is tight. We adopted missionary & cow girl. In missionary, we kissed while I pumped her. She raised her head up to lick my nipples & moaned. She seemed to like to play with my nipples hehe. In cow girl, this babe riding is not bad. The sight of her curvy figure, big boobs & pretty face is simply too breath taking & soon I cannot tahan & exploded. Great hot sex.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty smiley friendly accomodating girl. Good attitude. Accomodate to all my requests. Chatted on many stuffs. Showed me her pics & 02 pics on her samsung hp. Heard 02 her gd buddy returned china & asked her to go back too. At times she seemed a little moody & quiet.)

RTF: Yes better RTF as much as i can b4 she goes back since she is here for 1 yr liao. Her service definitely makes my $150 worth it.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
thanks for the fr bro , her service is surely worth $150 but as what u said she is a reluctant frencher or should i say shes not really into frenching

service style wise is more of a sauna type nothing much to pick on her service
yes bro her service really tok kong worth the $150 very hardworking girl at lease she let me kiss her lips for long time just that her teeth dun wan to open mayb RTF will help? haha can't wait to RTF her. Her face, body & boobs I like
Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes bro her service really tok kong worth the $150 very hardworking girl at lease she let me kiss her lips for long time just that her teeth dun wan to open mayb RTF will help? haha can't wait to RTF her. Her face, body & boobs I like
I like ling er from this house, a very fair curvy cute tasty dish with great service. Definitely can French and she'll do her signature AR while you're standing in the shower. Is she still around?

Who are the current girls in this house right now and their looks/service?
Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like ling er from this house, a very fair curvy cute tasty dish with great service. Definitely can French and she'll do her signature AR while you're standing in the shower. Is she still around?

Who are the current girls in this house right now and their looks/service?
02 gone back china missed out on this gem. always forgot to bonk her.

nw left 33 & 66 at molek. both services good. 33 is prettier. 66 i tink bah bah not so pretty.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nw left 33 & 66 at molek. both services good. 33 is prettier. 66 i tink bah bah not so pretty.
Xiao Man services very similar to Ling Er aka O2 Bro...

FYI XM tits getting bigger...YummY!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

All the best to her. Hope she made enough and is doing well back home. She was one of the better gems that goes all out to please you.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Xiao Man services very similar to Ling Er aka O2 Bro...

FYI XM tits getting bigger...YummY!
Not sure if their services are similar but agree with you that xiaoman is yummy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1