The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Orchard Towers - Massage

Was in OT recently so went up to recee recee. Very surprised to see so many massage shops (mostly thai) sprouting everywhere especially at 3rd level.

Sine I had some time to kill I tried this shop name Cheery (#03-30) since the lady waving at me looks quite sweet. Price is $30 for 1/2 hr + $50 for HJ. It's definitely on the high side as compared to other TNs but for those bros who happen to be around the area and needs a quickie I would recommend this joint...remember to stress that u r local so they will not quote u the standard tourist rate which is at least $10-$20 higher not to mention the specials. Massage n HJ was SOP though no rush but did not ask her name. Went there 2nd time last week and saw this big boobs lady so decided to try her. For those who likes big boobs (36C I think) though on the ba ba side u can try her, name is Maria n average looking PRC. She takes her time with the HJ 1st as per my request n after cum still massage u a bit. Quite good strength n not the play piano type. The other one I tried 1st time is younger n sweeter looking, not bad service but personally i prefer ba ba type more.

For those bros who had tried other joints there (thai etc) care to share yr experience ? I did not venture much around other joints cos most of them charges high price, just like orchard plaza.

Here's wishing all a great bonk in 2008 !
Old 06-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mark82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers - Massage

tried cherry too and the massage was quite good as described my brudder

was on the first floor and saw this massage shop with a lady wearing damn short skirt and glasses, any bros tried her before?
Old 09-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
Was in OT recently so went up to recee recee. Very surprised to see so many massage shops (mostly thai) sprouting everywhere especially at 3rd level.

Sine I had some time to kill I tried this shop name Cheery (#03-30) since the lady waving at me looks quite sweet. Price is $30 for 1/2 hr + $50 for HJ. It's definitely on the high side as compared to other TNs but for those bros who happen to be around the area and needs a quickie I would recommend this joint...remember to stress that u r local so they will not quote u the standard tourist rate which is at least $10-$20 higher not to mention the specials. Massage n HJ was SOP though no rush but did not ask her name. Went there 2nd time last week and saw this big boobs lady so decided to try her. For those who likes big boobs (36C I think) though on the ba ba side u can try her, name is Maria n average looking PRC. She takes her time with the HJ 1st as per my request n after cum still massage u a bit. Quite good strength n not the play piano type. The other one I tried 1st time is younger n sweeter looking, not bad service but personally i prefer ba ba type more.

Here's wishing all a great bonk in 2008 !
I am rather new at massage palors so how do I initate the specials? Like for maria how do you ask her?cos i wan to suck on those boobs!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
I am rather new at massage palors so how do I initate the specials? Like for maria how do you ask her?cos i wan to suck on those boobs!
Bro...just tell her plainly that u like special otherwise towards the end of the massage she will initiate by giving u sexy touch (running fingers over yr back etc.) b4 asking if u like anything else. Think she provides FJ as well but never ask. Good Luck n share yr experience !!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Did you suck on her boobs yet? How is it I am unable to pm you? does she allow other fingering bbbj, thot i wan to know first thanks for reply.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
Did you suck on her boobs yet? How is it I am unable to pm you? does she allow other fingering bbbj, thot i wan to know first thanks for reply.
Sori as i did not set my PM....Yes, I did suck n squeezed her boobs...a bit of fingering but then after 2 mins she stopped me, dont know why perhaps becos I only opted HJ. BBBJ (or at least BJ) n FJ i have not tried but think in all these joints they should provide, though discreetly.
Old 15-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brick138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the third floor for a massage. At the front of the building around the corner to the left. Forget the name of the place. Saw a local girl, huge boobs, at least DD. Great massage then a BJ. Cost $30 + $80. Excellent value.
Old 15-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Bro Brick138, what is the name of the gal who service you can share?
Old 16-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro Brick138, what is the name of the gal who service you can share?
Not sure but she starts from 4pm. She is short. You can not miss her.
Old 23-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

bro Brick138 i went there still cannot find the DD gal u mention...
Old 23-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

chance upon this thread and thought i should make a contribution. went to OT a long time ago, i think should be last year and went ard to recce. very quiet in the afternoon and the ladies will automatically walk to the entrance of their shop and ask if u want massage when u walked pass. most of them are milfs. not very attractive. while at the 3rd floor, saw this milf with nice cleavage giving me that 'look', so decided to check her out. her massage was solid, those cracking kind. it got a little painful at some point though. she definitely had some pro training b4.

she asked me to turn ard for front massage and i did. she went on top and while massaging intentionally spread her legs and gave me some upskirt action. her panties not the super sexy kind, juz plain white, so didnt get me aroused. she massaged me for a long time and still no GQ and i was starting to wonder if she provides special. when she finally did, not much time was left so i opted for hj. it was pretty gd, slow and sensual. auto roaming allowed but i wasnt allowed to take off her clothes cos only opted for hj... came after about 10 mins and she gave me a light kiss on the lips b4 i left.

name: jenny from thailand
looks: 6
body: 6 (boobs big but ba-ba)
massage: 8 ($40 i think, forgot liao so long ago)
hj: 7 (not too bad, i negotiated to $30. she quoted $50 initially.)
service: 8 (friendly)

rtf: unlikely
Old 23-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a few there, which one is it?
Old 25-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
andyshin1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick138 View Post
Went to the third floor for a massage. At the front of the building around the corner to the left. Forget the name of the place. Saw a local girl, huge boobs, at least DD. Great massage then a BJ. Cost $30 + $80. Excellent value.
bro brick,u mean after taking escaloter to 3rd flr,turn right then turn left to a corner?
Old 28-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

Went there again still cannot find this DD gal...
Old 28-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Take escalator to top floor. Turn to face Orchard Rd. Go to the end and turn left and it is a Thai type massage place 5 meters on the right overlooking Orchard Road. Her name is Jontel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1