The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: best pussy in penang?

Found a good Thai girl at Chill Out. After a few drinks arranged to meet the next day - really a bit drunk to continue that evening. In the afternoon confirm arrangements by text then go to collect from 7-11. I was surprised when I saw her, very tall for a Thai, about 5' 7" with long wavy hair. Ahe looks like Eurasian, but didn't enquire.

Back at my apartment - yes normally I prefer a hotel but the girl seems OK - I soon send her for a shower and then into the bedroom. She pretends to be shy and taking her clothes off takes some time, but no harm in trying to make me think she's not so experienced. After playing with her nipples and frenching I decide that i can't wait for her to get round to a BJ and trying to be polite don't want to grab her head and push towards my dick so instead reach for the condom. Good FJ, just enough sound effects and variety of positions fine.

After a couple of hours watching TV it's time for round 2, this time the shyness has gone and straight down for BBBJ which is skilled and good warm up for the FJ.

In the morning I'm woken up at 5a.m by the girl stroking my dick before moving for another BJ. This time I would swear that CIM is the plan but for various reasons it's back to the condom and a gentle missionary position FJ.

in summary

tall and slim, looks 8/10
breasts small but firm
BBBJ - good
FJ - nice performance
damage - RM400 all night

RTF - probably, all round good entertainer
Old 30-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
malboro78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Found a good Thai girl at Chill Out. After a few drinks arranged to meet the next day - really a bit drunk to continue that evening. In the afternoon confirm arrangements by text then go to collect from 7-11. I was surprised when I saw her, very tall for a Thai, about 5' 7" with long wavy hair. Ahe looks like Eurasian, but didn't enquire.

Back at my apartment - yes normally I prefer a hotel but the girl seems OK - I soon send her for a shower and then into the bedroom. She pretends to be shy and taking her clothes off takes some time, but no harm in trying to make me think she's not so experienced. After playing with her nipples and frenching I decide that i can't wait for her to get round to a BJ and trying to be polite don't want to grab her head and push towards my dick so instead reach for the condom. Good FJ, just enough sound effects and variety of positions fine.

After a couple of hours watching TV it's time for round 2, this time the shyness has gone and straight down for BBBJ which is skilled and good warm up for the FJ.

In the morning I'm woken up at 5a.m by the girl stroking my dick before moving for another BJ. This time I would swear that CIM is the plan but for various reasons it's back to the condom and a gentle missionary position FJ.

in summary

breasts small but firm
BBBJ - good
FJ - nice performance
damage - RM400 all night

Bro, can pass me the number? Btw, thanks again for the contact you have given me...
Old 02-07-2005, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Urban Rod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro, is there any opening or closing hour for Waldorf, cititel or city pub? Would like to try out in the early morning or late night time (2am)

Urban Rod
Old 02-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
man888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All HC which located arround Georgetown will be operate from 12.00pm to 1.00am except Sakura HC, they operate form 3.00pm to 2.30am. NCP slao close at 1.00pm. The best time to visit NCP was arround 9.00pm. Just going there yesterday but got news that MIB might have operation, so all PRC was not there, too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Rod
Dear Bro, is there any opening or closing hour for Waldorf, cititel or city pub? Would like to try out in the early morning or late night time (2am)
Old 02-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Generally most HC has their last call at 12am le. At that hour, u need to go to KTV to release your armies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Rod
Old 03-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ksloh4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from TA, BM just now. Found a nice chick out there. Someone is right, you will find good chick here sometimes

The girl is no 5, from sabah, looks very fresh and tool also quite new. Damage is RM50 for 15 mins. Although the place is not really good, but sometimes just wanna to shoot on it, and who cares!
Old 05-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

daiyammo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ksloh brother~
can i know where is Tai ar (TA)? can u let me know more detail?
is it RM50 included of makan ais cream??
is it all the gals are sitting outside let u choose or how? what is the operate time?
thank you a lot brother!!!
anything that u want from me? i will tell u if i know! thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksloh4ever
Just back from TA, BM just now. Found a nice chick out there. Someone is right, you will find good chick here sometimes

The girl is no 5, from sabah, looks very fresh and tool also quite new. Damage is RM50 for 15 mins. Although the place is not really good, but sometimes just wanna to shoot on it, and who cares!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyammo
ksloh brother~
can i know where is Tai ar (TA)? can u let me know more detail?
is it RM50 included of makan ais cream??
is it all the gals are sitting outside let u choose or how? what is the operate time?
thank you a lot brother!!!
anything that u want from me? i will tell u if i know! thanks!
Hi daiyammo bro,

I will be quite from cheonging soon, glad to know you ya. It's depending on what gril you choose and what service they provided. U r right, the girls are all standing outside the room and let u choose for you satisfaction. Hmm..they open from 9am to 9pm, that's is what the buddy told me.

BTW, before I quite from cheonging, do u have any interesting places we can share, PM me. We can go TA and we can cheonging together!

I've lot of place to introduce but I decided to quit from it soon, so all bros...if u want to know more, PM me before I vanish !!!
Old 14-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo

in summary

breasts small but firm
BBBJ - good
FJ - nice performance
damage - RM400 all night

Thanks to Bro Zambo for the contact. I called her last night and she came out to join me. She is very accommodating and passionate. Give you great girl friend feeling.
Old 15-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Penang

Quote:
Oops, her name actually is not Ivy, hehe I was drunk when I wrote that.

Here you goes.

Cheong Place: Cititel Penang.
Chick: Quite young, she is 23 years old.
Body: Rated Good++. All tools still fresh.
Attitude: Rated Excellent+++ services.

I was there when it was last call. Although it was last call, she was not rush to finish the job. When she just walked in, she gave me a very sweet smiles. That's was giving me a very good expression. She massages me slowly, and gentlely and we had a very good chit-chat. Not like other chick rush to finish the job when last call.

And here is the good time comes...But I lazy to type all out I still thinking of the good moments with her...

All I can say is you won't regret this. She is the girl I ever satisfied after cheonging for these few years.

I got a bad news and good news aout her. So you guys want to know which one first. The bad new is she is going to go back home town this Wednesday. So if you want to choeng her, better hurry up.

....... And the good new is she will also be back next Tuesday, so I have enough energy for her till she is back. Hehe.
Will be staying in Cititel next week. Familiar with the one in Kl but not in Penang. What is her number and name. And how much for the package? Thanks.
Old 15-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Ricardo6839,

Might as well go down Penang Road and visit Taiwan and the others. read my recent posting. Cititel by any standard is expensive. Furthermore that hotel sucks!! bad service and lousy facilities. If possible, try Sunway Penang down the road off Jalan MaCalister. You get better services and food and wifi too in the hotel.
Old 15-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

nokia 7610 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ricardo6839, the girl you mention at the cititel is it no 12? Her name is Angel.
I try her before, she is friendly and chatable,i like her attitude very much. I am a newbie for this site and my english is noy so good, so sorry for what i wrote wrong. Bye!
Old 16-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia 7610
Ricardo6839, the girl you mention at the cititel is it no 12? Her name is Angel.
I try her before, she is friendly and chatable,i like her attitude very much. I am a newbie for this site and my english is noy so good, so sorry for what i wrote wrong. Bye!
Thanks Nokia bro. I saw a few girls are quite ok when I was sitting in the bar. They are No.1 and No.28. I was told by the captain that No.1 is the most hottest at cititel. But I haven't try them yet. If bro have tried these 2 chicks, appreciated if can write FR here.
Old 17-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

nokia 7610 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Nokia bro. I saw a few girls are quite ok when I was sitting in the bar. They are No.1 and No.28. I was told by the captain that No.1 is the most hottest at cititel. But I haven't try them yet. If bro have tried these 2 chicks, appreciated if can write FR here.
I was told by the captain there is a new girl (no.2) just start working for past 2-3 days, if any bro had try her pls give some comment. TQ.
Old 18-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Brannix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Might as well go down Penang Road and visit Taiwan and the others. Cititel by any standard is expensive. Furthermore that hotel sucks!! bad service and lousy facilities. If possible, try Sunway Penang down the road off Jalan MaCalister. You get better services and food and wifi too in the hotel.
i agreed totally! been there end of Jun.. find the security is way too inconvenient where you need to insert key card when you enter the lift.

i tried calling the HC to check whether they got call out service.. i wonder if the HC is giving me excuse or what.. he said they can't go up to the room as they do not have the access. i tot they are working there?? why don't they have the access??

anyway.. went to Taiwan.. closed then Waldorf.. both already closed!

i din't know they close at 12am.. such an early time. well.. no choice... got to try it out again on my nexy trip.. might be end Jul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1