The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
SO many riddles making it difficult to digest. I prefer to use term like that fucker or that cheebye
Wahaha....That clown worse than CB or fucker....He is worldclass Scumbag.....Sabo and backstab ppl behind their back.....If he wants to give u info, he expects something from u one la.....No free Lunch.....Not many samsters understand SIC theory one....Opps i did it again!
I lucky to meet some sincere samsters who unselfishly share intel without expecting anything in return.....Respect at the highest level!
Old 23-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Nato boy, who are you calling dumb Toidi?

I also wan to know lei.

BTW, who is that Omnia-worshipper??
Who?!?! Maybe that clown is hallucinating the whole time......Joker bro, can u help us solve the mystery........As far as i am concerned, Omnia is highly respected samster in this forum.....Maybe Alot of people actually worship him and i am not surprised......
Old 23-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Who is the dumb Toidi?
I do not know Toidi.....but i know that idiot.....I think its name begins with M and ends with P........Not sure also....but some will agree with me....Opps i did it again
Old 23-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Nato boy, who are you calling dumb Toidi?

I also wan to know lei.

BTW, who is that Omnia-worshipper??
Quote:
Who is that well-known Omnia-worshipper? Now got religion called Omnia? I very lost now.
Nato & Joker,

I do not know who the heck is Toidi, however, almost all (including me of course) if not 100% of the folks within GL150 fraternity know who is this well-know Omnia Worshipper ... May I remind you folks that he not once but twice acted like a Mr Dumbo when he tried to defense that Omnia clown who is his idol ... Funnily, he was once accused by his favourite idol as a clone of "someone" ... His idol intended to keep this from him in the dark until he got no choice when I divulged it in the open ... I would say that was the joke of the month in SBF!

If you still do not know who is this Mr Dumbo who is also a well-known Omnia-Worshipper, just click on the infamous thread (below) which was set up by that Omnia clown ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ighlight=l1807

If you still unable to find this dumbo in the above-mentioned thread, let me know and I shall gladly spell it up clearly in the open ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-04-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

WAHAHAH.....This Toidi is acting like an idiot....acting dumb too......

His audience is himself only.....Joke of the day
Old 25-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my buddy yesterday book a streetstandingwl raw and CIP for only $30
Old 03-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
WAHAHAH.....This Toidi is acting like an idiot....acting dumb too......

His audience is himself only.....Joke of the day
Wah, you all cracked the code so fast on toIdi.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, you all cracked the code so fast on toIdi.
Wa lor.....My intel informed me one la.....This Toidi is infamous now....
Old 03-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Wa lor.....My intel informed me one la.....This Toidi is infamous now....
Your intel so zhun. Got mole huh?
Old 25-05-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

NEW ADDITIONS TO GEYLANG LOR 18 HOUSE NO.20 OKT PETER'S DEN

Bros

I would believed there're a few NEW JOINT added to the Geylang scene. Those in the know can update the latest News & Gossips are that Peter mentioned he brought in some reall "GOOD ATAS (CLASS) WL" for our carnal pleasures. He was boasting how good his new crop of WLs which need to be verified though. He does in fact have quite a number of roomsin his 21/2 story New Joint? Approximate 14-16 rooms was quoted by him in d New premise & he boast of d renovation he has done there. Anyone visited the above joint alread? Any comments? He has followed up with some OKT on having 2 joints, like Lorna 20/62 & !651, !8/54A & B, 18/17 & 16/17 & others. Well! If business is brisk they are a goldmine for these operators. Anyone know about more additional joints to check out WLs & Place do share the information here. Cheers!

Warm Regards
HonestKeith
Old 25-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

Bros

I would believed there're a few NEW JOINT added to the Geylang scene. Those in the know can update the latest News & Gossips are that Peter mentioned he brought in some reall "GOOD ATAS (CLASS) WL" for our carnal pleasures. He was boasting how good his new crop of WLs which need to be verified though. He does in fact have quite a number of roomsin his 21/2 story New Joint? Approximate 14-16 rooms was quoted by him in d New premise & he boast of d renovation he has done there. Anyone visited the above joint alread? Any comments? He has followed up with some OKT on having 2 joints, like Lorna 20/62 & !651, !8/54A & B, 18/17 & 16/17 & others. Well! If business is brisk they are a goldmine for these operators. Anyone know about more additional joints to check out WLs & Place do share the information here. Cheers!

Warm Regards
HonestKeith
Thanks for breaking the news and sharing with all bros here. Time to go there see see look look. Always support okt Peter.

So will he now move to 1820 to sit or?

interested to know what kinda girls are there too.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

Bros

Warm Regards
HonestKeith
As long as there are less "mirrors", I can accept.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro my buddy kena H1v so mirror no use cannot check blind spot

Quote:
As long as there are less "mirrors", I can accept.
Old 26-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Nato & Joker,

I do not know who the heck is Toidi, however, almost all (including me of course) if not 100% of the folks within GL150 fraternity know who is this well-know Omnia Worshipper ... May I remind you folks that he not once but twice acted like a Mr Dumbo when he tried to defense that Omnia clown who is his idol ... Funnily, he was once accused by his favourite idol as a clone of "someone" ... His idol intended to keep this from him in the dark until he got no choice when I divulged it in the open ... I would say that was the joke of the month in SBF!

If you still do not know who is this Mr Dumbo who is also a well-known Omnia-Worshipper, just click on the infamous thread (below) which was set up by that Omnia clown ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ighlight=l1807

If you still unable to find this dumbo in the above-mentioned thread, let me know and I shall gladly spell it up clearly in the open ...
wooo bro.

u still alive in this forum ya...
Old 27-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
wooo bro.

u still alive in this forum ya...
Yeah ... Still around to "worship pussies'" in GL and kick scumbag asses in this forum ...

Enjoy your hideout in Hunan ... Me not so lucky ... am globetrotting around the hottest and driest part of the globe most of the time ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1