The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gl 150

Had bonked two of Tommy's girls, Eva and Michelle over the past 2 weeks.

Eva

She has a slim body, with probably cup A breasts. She does resembles some korean singer. When I took her, she was dressed in denim shorts, so was not particularly excited by her. But lo and behold, when at the shower, her bbbj was simply solid. Almost came and had to stop her.

We then proceeded to the bed where she did the usual SOP foreplay and end with another sensational bbbj that lasted for almost 10mins and brought me to heaven. Did not realised she capped me until she started riding me. Cannot tahan...so flipped her over, doggie her and finished her off in missionary.

Michelle
When I first looked at her, she resembles an ex colleague of mine, a polygraduate working in one of the sections. She has a rather nice proportionate fleshy body and cup B breasts. Shower, bbbj and sex was ok. But the best thing was that she performed a good massage after the end of the sex session, which relaxes me and makes me feel damn good. High gfe feeling. Will rtf her becoz of the gfe feeling and also she makes me think I bonking an ex-colleague.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot Chili Padi, Potential Commando Ass Rimmer

WL: Xiao Ling
House: 2831A
Home: Fujian
Ht/Wt: 155cm/46kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (7/10): Sharp oval shape face, sharp nose, thin lips, neat teeth, nice slutty eyes with fake eye lashes. Quite chio, towards MILF type. Long black hair, quite fair complexion, smooth skin except for some blemishes on her upper back. C-cupper, slightly on the meaty side but still slim overall, slim waist and legs. Oh, her ass was meaty, perky and curvy, great for doggie lovers.

Boobs (8/10): Nice C-cupper with light brown tits. Soft and creamy boobs, great for boobs suckers!

Frenching: Nil. She said got some ulcers that day due to eating too much oily food. Next time she will french me when she is better (maybe a trick for me to rtf, hehe)

Bath (7/10): Nice boobs massage due to her soft C-cupper. Shiok!

CatBath (7/10): Nice licking and sucking all over my body with her smooth, wet tongue. Turned over to 69 upon my request. Her pussy tasted a bit salty but quick to get wet.

AR (9/10): She was a super duper commando Ass Rimmer! No need to be on my four. I just laid down on my front in prone position with my legs spread wide apart. She would prone down under and pried open my asss crack and started rimming my perimeum, inner tighs and finally target in…. 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round non-stop…. Though many rounds, I didn’t feel tired of it because her touch was so sensual and light, non intrusive type… Until I had to relunctantly told her to move on to other sessions else whole 1 hour will be on AR alone! She secretly told me later she was a ass lover....

BBBJ (7/10): Quite shiok, half to three-quarter shaft bbbj and jerking with ‘pop, pop’ sound and balls sucking and slurping…

Painting (7/10): Her pussy tasted a bit salty but other than that, nice juicy light pink abalone, tight and a bit bushy up north. Naturally wet.

FJ (8/10): She was all tuned up for sex! She loved deep impact and hard fxxking. We started with missionary, slowly at first. She demanded me to bang her harder and deeper! First time got an WL wanted me to fxxk her real hard like this… I got up to folder chair position. Again, she said not shiok enough, wanted to fxxk me hard, so she took over and cowgirl me on top, fast and furious…. Until I felt my pelvic bones a bit painful from her deep impact from above, pounding on my dick, hard and fast…. I flipped her over to bang her in lying down doggie style first and then on her fours, full doggie banging until her curvy ass ‘piak , piak, piak’. After that, she still not enough, wanted me to fxxk her in standing position. I told her tabulei tahan liao. Saved for next time ba. I surrendered liao.

GFE (8/10): High gfe, friendly to chat with.

Overall: Potential commando, especially Ass Rimmer. Great for those who love to fxxk hard and marathon type with lots of sperms to spare and keep till the end…haha… be warned!

RTF: Yes but after trying the newbies first.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sweltering Hot Steamy Bonk with Summer Heart

WL: Xia Xin
House: L16WH06
Home: Sichuan
Ht/Wt: 163cm/45kg

Looks (8/10): Long light brown hair, oval shape face, nice electrifying eyes that kept constant eye contact, sharp nose and sensual lips and neat teeth. Oh, her tongue was strong and long. Complexion wise quite fair, a bit of freckles but ok to me, smooth skin. Bod wise, good height at 163cm, B- boobs with a little sexy mole in between her boobs, slim waist and slender legs. Ass juicy, perky and curvy. Overall got high sex appeal.

Boobs (7/10): B- with nice light brown supple tits.

Bath (7/10): Foreplay leading to the bath, she undressed me and groping at my groin area as she did so. We frenched a little… followed by SOP in the bathroom, ruba ruba and ended with BBBJ as a starter.

Catbath (8/10): Water-in-mouth sucking over my back, followed by AR. Flipped over and she used her boobs to tingle my sensitive areas – tits, joints, groin and finally ended in BBBJ. We continued to french when her face met mine, my hands were all over her body… caressing her boobs, waist and pussy.

AR (8/10): I was in my prone position while she pried open my ass and licked my perineum, balls, around my ass and inside it. Soft poking feeling shiokingly shiok! The duration was just right, not too long nor short.

BBBJ (8/10): ¾ to full deep throat with occasional flicking her tongue on my meatus. No horse run!

Frenching (8.5/10): Deep tongue frenching, no short change on this part. She would continue to french me as long as I wanted. Damn shiok!

Painting (8/10): Nice pink abalone with bushy on top. I helped myself abundantly with DATY. She squirmed in reaction to my touch until she almost orgas…

FJ (8.5/10): We were in our high note after all the sensuous prelude actions. I only had one position this time. Missionary. Started by hugging her and frenching her while ramping her slowly. Moving on faster and faster…until she squirmed and moaned in ‘pain’ …. uttering that she was coming soon… Looking at the pain look of her face and moaning heightened and accelerated my coming too. I was in full trottle, holding tightly to her knees, ramping her harder and harder, faster and faster. I then lifted her pair of beautifully shaped thighs up and closed them together for tighter squeeze on my dick and enhanced pleasure. We piak piak piak ….all the way to climax together…

GFE (9/10): High gfe, she was very engaging in our conversation. TCSS with some senses and intelligence.

Overall: Engaging, attentive, very enjoyable bonking overall.

RTF: Yes!
Old 12-04-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had a RTF with Emily of 1612 after fucking so many other targets and the new babes of her own base. Rather than type out a new FR, decided to drag out my old one, which still applies except that service is even better than before!

Lazy Doomas

Sassy, GFE and kinky

Had a small windfall from Singapore Pools and decided to try out the next new offering in the 1612 lineup. Dirty details as below:

WL: Emily
Home: Hubei
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg (estd)
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Did her rounds in Dongguan so good service can be expected

Looks (8/10): Unlike the shy Michelle, Emily has a very sassy look, almost aloof in fact. But I found out later that's just due to her inward-looking nature. Once a conversation gets started, she is very chatty. Small slitty eyes as mentioned in an earlier akan datang report and which adds to her Oriental allure, and very pleasant looks.

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm natural Bs with light brown nips which became hard as door knobs when given the proper attention.

Body (8/10): Very fair and smooth complexion. The imagery of a cat licking cream comes to mind. Very firm butt.

Bath (8/10): Ang pai in the making. Soaped us very nicely and she slid her body all over mine. Best part was when she ground her firm butt against my dick till I nearly exploded.

AR (7/10): Not bad. She shoved her stiff tongue up where the sun doesn't shine but got the wolves howling under the moonlight.

Cat Bath (9/10): Again, the cat imagery leaps into mind again. This babe licked every square nanometre of my exposed flesh. Apart from the usual neck, nipples and behind the knees, Emily slowly licked each and every one of my fingers, as if savouring them by the moment. The sensation of her supple tongue against my digits in my mouth made for an incredibly erotic experience. Emily also rubbed her hard nips against my feet; the sensation of two small hard knobs moving against my bare feet was like walao eh! Extra marks here for the extensive coverage and kinkiness factor.

Painting: Did some but it got too ticklish for her. Apparently she is not used to it as little of her previous clients were into this.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice friction which kept my dick head throbbing. She also did the helicopter thing on me; the sight of her creamy white body moving from left to right to left was a sight to behold. She allows CIM and I did nearly explode then. CIM fans pls let her know if you want CIM.

FJ (8/10): Warm and tight. Great combination of moans, hugging. Best was doggy, with the feeling of that tight and firm butt pounding against my dick bed. The feeling was one of extreme intimacy. Emily is ok with most positions and I finished in missionary as she snuggled into my neck.

GFE(7.5/10): GFE quite gao as soon we started chatting. Showed a little of her vulnerable side when she shared me stories of how China blokes regard them as 'dirty' but yet patronise them.

Overall: Service-oriented sassy SYT who is out to please. Great GFE and quite nice to snuggle up to. A great addition to the Geylang Fucktopia.

RTF: Hell yeah!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
Old 12-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had a RTF with 1612 Eva after feeling guilty for abandoning her in favour of the hotties from other houses and her own house. As with her housemate Emily, decided to resurrect my old FR rather than pen a fresh one. Old FR still applies

Lazy Doomas

WL: Eva
Base: 1612
Looks: 7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Almond shaped face. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body: 8/10. Very lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, beh beh goot goot
Boobs: 8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French: 8/10. Gotten more aggressive in this area. Soft soft lips
Bath: Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ: 8/10. Chut new pattern liao. Upside down BBBJ with her legs above my head and propped against the mirror. Also helicopter BBBJ.
Painting: Paint her right and you will get her high. Neat pussy lips nicely folded. Lickelicious
FJ: 8/10. Any position also can. Almost as tight as Xiao S.
GFE: 8.5/10. Very gao gao
RTF: RTF several times liao. Been in GL a short time but her skills have gotten much much better.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xlj08091987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Baby

Base: WH1615

Height/Weight: 1.52m/40kg

Debuted: March 2015

Looks: 7.0/10

Body: 7/10 with tattoo near to her boobs and back side

Boobs: A cup

French: 9/10 tongue fight

Bath: Rubba + BBBJ + AR + frenching

BBBJ: 8/10

Painting: Pussy very wet

AR: Yes

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 9/10

RTF: Yes
Old 14-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xlj08091987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Fei Fei

Base: 1809

Height/Weight: 1.6m/44kg

Debuted: Sept 2014

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty by my standard

Body: 9/10 slim model type body. Wear 1 piece sexy tight dress

Boobs: A+ cup with pink nipple

French: 9.5/10 Frenching Queen

Bath: Rubba + BBBJ + frenching

BBBJ: 9/10

Painting: Pussy very wet

AR: Not sure

FJ: 9.5/10

GFE: 10/10 chatty

RTF: Yes
Old 17-04-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Cute Chubby SYT with Sweet Sweet Smile

WL: Tang Guo
House: L16H17
Home: Sichuan
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg
Debut: 3 mth in 1617, about 1 year in GL

Looks (7.5/10): Cute chubby round face with lovely innocent looking eyes and long black silky hair down to her breast length. Oh, he suger coated sweet sweet smile was the killer. Can electrocute any man without a doubt. She wore very light makeup, dark fake eye lashes which accentuated her pretty, lovely face. She didn’t appear to me as sexy or high sensual appeal but rather a lively, chubby teenager. Her complexion was fair and smooth. Her bod was on the chubby side but still got slim waist, flat tummy and nice curvy ass but short and not so sexy legs.

Boobs (8/10): B+ cupper with nice inverted light brown tits. Firm yet bouncy to grab. Tits upright when licked.

Bath (6/10): Nothing to shout about here. Normal washing of the vital parts, nothing more.

Cathbath (7.5/10): She gave me a nice hard massage on my back, pressing down my ass with her ass in opposite direction. Oooh, felt very good! She asked me if it was too heavy for me. Told her harder the better but actually my dick was pinned underneath, suffocating like mad! Nice boobs massage from head to toe. Felt her soft boobs and tits rubbing and teasing gently at my sensitive parts – joints, ass, ears…

BBBJ (8/10): I had 2 rounds of this. ¾ stroke in circular motion, slow at first but faster subsequently. 2nd round was serviced just before FJ after I warmed her up. Damn shiok, felt like cumming but controlled.

AR (7/10): On my fours, gentle licking, followed by poking. Brief but ok for me.

Frenching: Nil. Lips kissing only, no tongue action as she requested.

Painting: Nil. She said her code red coming, not convenient to paint her. I obliged.

FJ (7/10): One position does it. Missionary. Had a light warm up for her by licking up her tits, stroking her smooth body and finally gentle rubbing of her pussy area. Didn’t get enough omph or charging up effect on the sex appeal part somehow. Maybe because of her nearing code red? Anyway, I just bang her fast and furious in this position all the way. Starting with upright, then lie down on her breasts sucking one of the tits while fxxking her, and finally upright again but lifting up her legs and bending towards her head and drilling her down, down, down and then up, up, up with piak, piak, piak sound…. Ooosssh, urghhh… released….

GFE (7/10): Can hold conversation well and friendly to TCSS with.

Overall: Service wise, can be improved. If can open up to frenching will be great.

RTF: Wait for improvement.
Old 19-04-2015, 09:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Shun Zi (L16 H51)

Height: 1.6+ m
Exp in GL: 6-12 months going to ord according to her

Face: 7.1/10
(She has mixed blood face. Sharp facial features. Sharp high nose. Big eyes. Very seductive, slutty, CFM face. Very feminine. Long red hair. Facial complexion not so good. Quite tanned. High sex appeal.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At 1.6+m tall, she has sexy curvy figure. Slim. Slight tummy. Slim legs. Body complexion ok. Arm pit hair sighted. Tattoo sighted.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(Natural B cup boobs with brown nipples.)

Shower: SOP

Cat Bath: 6/10
(Only licked nipples. Piano style massage. Used her hands to arouse me. Below standard cat bath. She doesn’t allow me lick her nipples.)

Frenching: Nil.

AR: Nil

BJ with Cap: 6/10
(Weak BJ with cap. Disappointed that she gave BJ with cap due to ORD mood.)

Pussy Painting: Nil

FJ: 6/10
(Not in the mood to bonk her because of her below average service. Did missionary and doggie. Tight pussy. She is like a dead fish due to her ORD mood.)

GFE: 5.5/10

RTF: No since she ORD mood and not keen to serve. All the best to her.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gl 150

WL: Xue Er
Base: 2045
Home: Hunan
Height: 1.68M
Boobs: 34B+ or C, well enhanced, 7/10
Looks: this leggy WL is pleasant looking and her body is well proportioned, 7/10

Shower: she cleans me thoroughly and uses her boobs to massage my front and back for a good 3 to 4 minutes and then uses her butts and back to do a similar service, there is also one round of BBJ, 7.5/10

Catbath: she starts with one round of dry boobs massage and followed by wet licking for a good 5 minutes, 7.7/10

AR: she puts a condon on her tongue and performed deep AR, 7/10

BBJ: very gentle and simulating in slow motion, deep throated, 7.5/10

Frenching: good kissing but is reluctant to provide frenching in my visit, I believe I could get it in my subsequent visits, 5/10

FJ: very accommodating and patient in providing my requested services, doggy, cowgirl and missionary. She does not rush through the motion. 7.6/10.

GFE: friendly and is willing to engage in small talks 7/10

Overall: professional in providing high standard services 7.4/10

RTF: definitively yes.
Old 20-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, my apologies as my Chinese is really bad as I was confused over ice and show. Thanks to a brother who points out my mistake and the correct name should be Bing Er.

WL: Xue Er (Correct Name should be Bing Er)
Base: 2045
Home: Hunan
Height: 1.68M
Boobs: 34B+ or C, well enhanced, 7/10
Looks: this leggy WL is pleasant looking and her body is well proportioned, 7/10

Shower: she cleans me thoroughly and uses her boobs to massage my front and back for a good 3 to 4 minutes and then uses her butts and back to do a similar service, there is also one round of BBJ, 7.5/10

Catbath: she starts with one round of dry boobs massage and followed by wet licking for a good 5 minutes, 7.7/10

AR: she puts a condon on her tongue and performed deep AR, 7/10

BBJ: very gentle and simulating in slow motion, deep throated, 7.5/10

Frenching: good kissing but is reluctant to provide frenching in my visit, I believe I could get it in my subsequent visits, 5/10

FJ: very accommodating and patient in providing my requested services, doggy, cowgirl and missionary. She does not rush through the motion. 7.6/10.

GFE: friendly and is willing to engage in small talks 7/10

Overall: professional in providing high standard services 7.4/10

RTF: definitively yes.[/QUOTE]
Old 22-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Sexy Hot Body Yet Innocent Looking MeiMei

WL: Mei Li
House: L16W06
Home: Henan
Ht/Wt: 161cm/44kg
Debut: Sep 2014

Looks: (7.5/10). My type of body and looks, though not the perfect gorgeous looking meimei. She had reasonable good height at 1.61m, slim and sexy bod with snow white slender legs. Her sexy legs attracted me more than her looks. Facial wise, sharp, thin face, sleepy innocent looking eyes with thick fake lashes, medium ridge nose and thin sensual lips. Complexion was smooth, her skin was slightly fairer than large majority of WLs. She has long silky black straight hair which she tied to aside during the service.

Boobs (7/10): A+ cupper with large 50c light brown areola and light pink tits. Firm yet soft to squeeze.

Bath (6/10): Nothing much happened here. The usual thick soapy shower, cleaning up the vital parts with a little bit of ruba ruba body massage only.

Catbath (7.5/10): She spent some hard work here. Started with her bm on my legs and body in circular motion. Nice tinkingly feeling, sending ripples to my body and slowiy charging it up. Next she used her tongue to suck and lick at my vital sensitive parts… damn shiok!

AR (8/10): This part she also spent quite some time. My ass was fully charged by her licking and tongue fxxking (though no poking)! That was her power! Started with me in prone position with my legs opened slightly ajar. I felt her tongue everywhere… my perineum, balls, around my ass crack… oh heavenly…Next, I was up on my fours while she slided underneath me and continued with the licking. Saw our sensual ass fxxking in the mirror view, my dick erected another 2 inches!

BBBJ (7/10): ¾ long strokes with tongue flicking on my meatus with added licking along the side of my shaft. The balls swallowing was ooooooossssh!

Painting (7/10): Nice lovely pink juicy abalone. However, I felt a bit pricky of her partially shaven pubic hair. I painted her shiok shiok until she pleaded to stop as she could no longer take it.

FJ (7.5/10): Started out by licking her lovely tits, sliding southwards towards flat tummy, her inner thighs and finally painting her. Her pair of snow white sexy legs and perky round ass were a turn-on to me. Missionary was the usual starter position, I let my dick slided in and out of her tight but wet pussy (natural juice after the paint work). She very fast bueh tahan and wanted me to fxxk her harder in sideway position and led me to turn sideway. I pumped her hard and fast, enjoying the piak piak sound and view of her lovely ass in side view where my dick was pumping in and out of her juice flowing love hole. Next, she turned into full doggie and I continue to let go all I have… but I saved my rounds for the last. I brought her down and sit on my lap while I was in kneeling position. She then took control and rode up and down bounding on my dick until she shiok shiok and moaning loudly… I sensed she was coming too…. I quickly raised her up and back into doggie position where I finished her off by firing off my remaining rounds…until it was completely dry.

Frenching (7/10): She allowed me to french her with tongue fight. But I would say obliging but not engaging type. She kept her eyes closed while I frenched her.

GFE (6/10): Quiet type, need to prompt her to speak up. But friendly, yes. After the FJ, no hugging or kissing, could not get the gfe feel. Bad habit of looking at her mobile before and after the session. Quite annoying to me, actually.

Overall: For those who want a good fxxk, no kc shit, this is the girl. Service wise, you can refer to different parts of the FR, varies at different parts.

RTF: Yes but want to try other newbies first
Old 26-04-2015, 07:38 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A slutty, horny, pretty babe with ultra high voltage Gfe discharged... 

Xia Xin (L16 W06)

Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48-50 kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in March 2015
Misc Info: No prior flesh trade experience in china. Worked as cosmetic sales girl in china. 

Face: 7.1/10
(Xia xin has a sultry, slutty & feminine face. At times she is sweet looking & cute. She has the clubber face. Small oval face. Medium high nose. A pair of sparkling playful eyes. Small kissable lips. Neither very fair nor tanned. Good facial complexion. She has relatively long colored hair.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.63m tall, she is slim & curvy. Taut, tight, youthful figure. Perky ass. Slim slender pairs of legs. Smooth nice body complexion. No tummy fats sighted. No arm pit hair. She has very nicely done girly manicure & pedicure!)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has natural B- cup boobs with dark brown eraser like nipples. Her nipple heads r big. There's a mole on her chest. Sexy! Hehe.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(Very thorough yet sensual bath. Her sensual tender touches aroused me. We had body to body soapy rub. Followed by standing cat bath. Whenever our eyes met we frenched with lots of tongue fight. She completed the bath with a long shiokalious bbbj. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She wore her black fish net stockings & a set of sexy bikini attire. Wow nose bleed hehe! She has lots of cosplay costumes. Laid on my front, she used her hands & boobs to arouse me. Then she sipped some minty liquid & performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to thighs. Damn cooling minty feel! Her hands constantly caressed my balls. On my fours, she gave me a deep poking cum licking style ar. I flipped over. She performed the same routine. Whenever her face is near mine we frenched passionately. She likes to use her nipple to tease my dick head. Sibei song ah!)

Frenching: 8/10
(Very passionate & sensual. One word shiok. Lots of tongue fight. Non stop frenching. Lots of oomph. She is simply a kissing fish!)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of constant cfm seductive eye contact during bbbj. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She also employed licking cum tongue flicking action on my dick head & along my shaft.)

AR: 7.7/10
(On my fours she performed thorough, deep, poking cum licking style of ar. Her tongue literally poked my ass hole. While she performed ar her hands were arousing my balls & body. She alternated ar with ball sucking.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has very bushy pinkish delicious beautiful oyster. Had a great time painting her. Tasted a bit salty. She likes to b painted by me as she responded with sexy moans that sounded arousing. Her hands were all over my face & hair.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(She has a tight pussy. We bonked in missionary, doggie & Asian cow girl. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I fucked her. She licked my ears, neck & nipples on & off. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands non stop playing with my nipples & caressing my body. In doggie, her back view is nice. Perky ass. Curvy slim back. Licked her back while I fucked her from behind. She often turned her head around to French me while I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. In Asian cow girl, her riding skill is gd. Great stamina. She is gd at using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. Moving up & down my dick she Bent down to French me. I can't tahan any longer & exploded in her love with a loud ahhhhh! What a horny girl & mind blowing sex! Long time never had such a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Super uber high voltage Gfe cum kc. Not for the weak heart. I'm addicted to her Gfe & kc!)

RTF: Yes. She is a gem & has the overall package. Definitely a money tree for this house's boss!

Last edited by slyer; 27-04-2015 at 07:33 AM.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Tally and Sexy babe with Long Black Elegant Sexy Dress

WL: Ying Ying
House: L16H54A
Home: Jilin
Ht/Wt: 170cm/53kg

Looks (7/10): She wore a long black sexy dress which made her looked elegantly sexy. Long light brown straight hair to her boobs, squarish round face with big eyes accentuated with fake eyelashes, medium high ridge nose, nice neat set of teeth and sensual medium thick lips. Her complexion was neither fair or tan, in between. Her look was also in between SYT and MILF, with a touch of elegance and resembled typical korean actress pretty face, though not in the top gorgeous class. Her bod was on the big bone side, but with slim waist and round perky juicy ass, B- boobs with big deep brown areola and kind of not so pretty tits - a bit on the dull colour. Pussy wise, quite big pinkish bun, partially shaven with a bit of prickiness. Overall, her look was acceptable to me and definitely bonkable type.

Boobs (6.5/10): B- with deep brown large areola and not so pretty tits – perhaps due to the dull colour. Her tits was quite sensitive to touch. Squeeze was ok but licking was a bit too much for her.

Painting: Nil.

Frenching (8/10): She was a frenching queen. No lack of it anytime when our lips were locked together with tongue fighting.

Bath (7/10): Usual soapy ruba ruba , with her thigh raising up to squeeze my scrotum and dick, damn shiok…

Catbath (7/10): SOP licking back and front at my various sensitive zones.

AR (8/10): I had 2 rounds of AR. One on my fours and another lying on my back with my legs raised up. Mixed of sucking my balls, licking my perineum and poking style. Damn shiok.

BBBJ (7/10): Suction a bit soft but got the sensation alright. Can be improved.

FJ (8/10): For a newbie, considered very good already. Able to tahan me for all the positions I requested. It was like a marathon for me, one position after another, sometime I took control, sometime she took control. Started with missionary lying down to french her while gyrating my pelvic deep into hers below. Slow at first but quicken as time grew. Raised her body up in sitting position, bonking her hard with piak piak sound. Next I laid down while she cowgirl me on top, gyrating her hips like a cowgirl, heeho, heeho, first at 90 degree, followed by pulling her body backwards and pounded on me at 60 degree. I felt my dick being stretched along by her gripping pussy lips, damn sexisfying. Next, I got up again and ramped her back fast and furious in missionary again with her legs raised up high and closed together for greater grip and pleasure….she was already moaning and cuming and I felt mine cuming too. Twisted her body to sideway and enjoyed the view of her pussy being stretched by my dick in and out of it as I continued to ramp her at 160km/h. Fully turned her juicy ass over in doggie position. Oh mine, her ass was made for doggie, so huge and bouncing toink toink as I made my finishing round….increased to max speed and finally urrgggh, ooosssh… arrrgghh.. so shiokingly shiok….and relax… fully sextisfied.

GFE (7/10): Friendly and quite chatty… complimented my body, facial feature, etc and all the kc shit…took it with a pinch of salt.

Overall: If you are game for a tall, great FJ bonkable babe with a touch of elegance, she is for you.

RTF: Yes but after trying the other newbies… so many, not enough firepower to cover….sbf bros, help leh!
Old 03-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Finally had a chance to try Sky. Dunno if our timings buay gum previously but just can't seem to get her. When I reached 1612 yesterday she had just come out from a customer. Mai tu liao grab ah!

Name - Sky
Origin - Chongqing i think
Age - young 20s
Height - 1.58m
House - 1612

Looks - Very cute and kawaii type. Shoulder length wavy hair of deep red colour. Gives a very vampish and sex siren look. Round face and big eyes, reminds me very much of malaysian JC.
Body - I like gals with slim and lithe bodies. Sky has exactly that.
Tits - Natural Cs with perky reddish nips.
Pussy - Nicely trimmed turf. Pussy lips that scream to be licked
AR - Had my bunghole tongue-fucked nicely. Lotsa attention given to my balls too. Really no horse run!
BBBJ - Very deep throat with lotsa slurping and sucking on my dick head and shaft. Was headed for a CIM but stopped her before that could happen. She looked disappointed
Frenching: Better then even native french speakers. Sky can take on the entire Alliance Francais single-handedly.
FJ - Farking tight pussy. All positions are fine. Exploded in back missionary with her moans echoing in my ears.
Attitude - sassy, funny and cheeky SYT. I had a great time! For a total GFE non-professional feel, Sky's your babe. One of the better fucks i have had this year, incl the ones i had out of Sillypore.
RTF – two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1