The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
stevenboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Tall Gal List

Hi bro, any update on long-leg lass? this thread is not active for a while... haha
Old 26-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenboa View Post
Hi bro, any update on long-leg lass? this thread is not active for a while... haha
Hi bro, you could consider Bing Er of 2045 and Lisa of 2041 as both of them are leggy of about 1.68M in height. Bing Er offers overall good service and Lisa offers exciting soapy Yi Tiao Long service.

Lisa is slightly bigger in built and has a pair of 36C+ natural boobs while Bing Er has a pair of well enhanced 36C tits

Bing Er offers AR with her tongue covered by condom and Lisa does natural AR.

Bing Er may not offer frenching in the first visit but may offer it in the subsequent visits. Lisa offers frenching in my first visit.

Lisa may look a bit more mature.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Thx, bro. It sounds like Lisa provides a more convincing service than bing er all around. Will try Lisa first once vitamin recovers. Thx again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent2 View Post
Hi bro, you could consider Bing Er of 2045 and Lisa of 2041 as both of them are leggy of about 1.68M in height. Bing Er offers overall good service and Lisa offers exciting soapy Yi Tiao Long service.

Lisa is slightly bigger in built and has a pair of 36C+ natural boobs while Bing Er has a pair of well enhanced 36C tits

Bing Er offers AR with her tongue covered by condom and Lisa does natural AR.

Bing Er may not offer frenching in the first visit but may offer it in the subsequent visits. Lisa offers frenching in my first visit.

Lisa may look a bit more mature.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenboa View Post
Thx, bro. It sounds like Lisa provides a more convincing service than bing er all around. Will try Lisa first once vitamin recovers. Thx again.
Hi bro, Lisa of 2041 is one shade better than Bing Er of 2045. But Bing Er is also a good and likeable WL.
Old 28-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Thx bro.
So... In alphabetical order?! Everybody happy. Haha

Quote:
Hi bro, Lisa of 2041 is one shade better than Bing Er of 2045. But Bing Er is also a good and likeable WL.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Lisa (2041) is block booked by her ardent admirer and always unavailable nowadays.

David always say not working or unavailable.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tally and Sexy babe with Long Black Elegant Sexy Dress

WL: Ying Ying
House: L16H54A
Home: Jilin
Ht/Wt: 170cm/53kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (7/10): She wore a long black sexy dress which made her looked elegantly sexy. Long light brown straight hair to her boobs, squarish round face with big eyes accentuated with fake eyelashes, medium high ridge nose, nice neat set of teeth and sensual medium thick lips. Her complexion was neither fair or tan, in between. Her look was also in between SYT and MILF, with a touch of elegance and resembled typical korean actress pretty face, though not in the top gorgeous class. Her bod was on the big bone side, but with slim waist and round perky juicy ass, B- boobs with big deep brown areola and kind of not so pretty tits - a bit on the dull colour. Pussy wise, quite big pinkish bun, partially shaven with a bit of prickiness. Overall, her look was acceptable to me and definitely bonkable type.

Boobs (6.5/10): B- with deep brown large areola and not so pretty tits – perhaps due to the dull colour. Her tits was quite sensitive to touch. Squeeze was ok but licking was a bit too much for her.

Painting: Nil.

Frenching (8/10): She was a frenching queen. No lack of it anytime when our lips were locked together with tongue fighting.

Bath (7/10): Usual soapy ruba ruba , with her thigh raising up to squeeze my scrotum and dick, damn shiok…

Catbath (7/10): SOP licking back and front at my various sensitive zones.

AR (8/10): I had 2 rounds of AR. One on my fours and another lying on my back with my legs raised up. Mixed of sucking my balls, licking my perineum and poking style. Damn shiok.

BBBJ (7/10): Suction a bit soft but got the sensation alright. Can be improved.

FJ (8/10): For a newbie, considered very good already. Able to tahan me for all the positions I requested. It was like a marathon for me, one position after another, sometime I took control, sometime she took control. Started with missionary lying down to french her while gyrating my pelvic deep into hers below. Slow at first but quicken as time grew. Raised her body up in sitting position, bonking her hard with piak piak sound. Next I laid down while she cowgirl me on top, gyrating her hips like a cowgirl, heeho, heeho, first at 90 degree, followed by pulling her body backwards and pounded on me at 60 degree. I felt my dick being stretched along by her gripping pussy lips, damn sexisfying. Next, I got up again and ramped her back fast and furious in missionary again with her legs raised up high and closed together for greater grip and pleasure….she was already moaning and cuming and I felt mine cuming too. Twisted her body to sideway and enjoyed the view of her pussy being stretched by my dick in and out of it as I continued to ramp her at 160km/h. Fully turned her juicy ass over in doggie position. Oh mine, her ass was made for doggie, so huge and bouncing toink toink as I made my finishing round….increased to max speed and finally urrgggh, ooosssh… arrrgghh.. so shiokingly shiok….and relax… fully sextisfied.

GFE (7/10): Friendly and quite chatty… complimented my body, facial feature, etc and all the kc shit…took it with a pinch of salt.

Overall: If you are game for a tall, great FJ bonkable babe with a touch of elegance, she is for you.

RTF: Yes but after trying the other newbies… so many, not enough firepower to cover….sbf bros, help leh!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
868bbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Tally and Sexy babe with Long Black Elegant Sexy Dress

WL: Ying Ying
House: L16H54A
Home: Jilin
Ht/Wt: 170cm/53kg
Debut: Mar 2015
later going to try her Thanks bro for share...
Old 28-09-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros : Any new update of tall PRC with good service ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-10-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irresistible Combo - Chio Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

Irresistible Combo - Chio Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

WL Name - An Qi Er
Origin - Henan (if I could remember), PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Jul 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in Macau.

Appearance - She is chio and slightly on the mature side. She possesses sharp facial features. She looks a little like Japanese and also a little like Korean mixed ... Double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Long tinted tress ... Fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - Slim and well tone ... No tummy protrusion sighted ... Tattoo spotted on her bod, which is kinda faded ... Leggy, fair and super smooth body complexion. I was turned on the moment I saw her bod even with clothes on ...

Tits - Albeit surgically-enhanced, they are very done and well shaped just like Chu Chu's @ 54A ... Rounded and perky full-B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - This lass was awesome ... She was game for almost everything to my whims and fancy ... We spent lots of time frolicking & french kissing on the mattress in this segment ...

Shower Action - Lots of body2body soaping stimulation ... She slided her hand from my downunder to stroke and caress my alreay bulked up manhood ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel-dried ourselves ... Shiokalicious llah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very thorough tongue and bod stimulation from my back to my front ...

AR - She employed licking and probing matter whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She spent sometime in this segment ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging ... Our hands were all over each other whilst we were frenching madly and deeply like real lovers ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep throated BBBJ subtle hand action ... It was stimulatingly and sensually done ... Fantastica, man!

FJ - We adopted several sex positions before I fired off in missionary position. We frenched kissed each other wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... It as a sexciting bonk!

Attitude - Very accommodating, courteous, chatty and out to please ... She has the irresistible total package as a whore ... She is definitely plenty of bang for the buck ... At least what I thought ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1