The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: A Refreshing Coital

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Juz found up that actually Xiao Yu is from Jiangxi but she told every of her clients that she was from Guandong ... Strange ...

Commando Wan Wan has slimmed down tremendously. She is indeed very sexy & slutty looking now ... Her super body hugging micro mini black number left nothing to ones imagination ... As she sashayed up the stairs with her patron, her butt cheeks were exposed ... Her patron was apparently ogling at her rear as he followed her up the stair from behind, and almost tripped as a result ... Bwahahaha ...
If WanWan looks younger , she will definitely be the top lady in this house.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Absolutely but there are many folks who fancy MILF WLs ... She'll complete her 2-year stint in GL within four months' time ... Henceforth, catch her while you still can ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Any bros can share what time this house close ? thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 29-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Absolutely but there are many folks who fancy MILF WLs ... She'll complete her 2-year stint in GL within four months' time ... Henceforth, catch her while you still can ...
Had enough of her. There are better veggie in this house...
Old 29-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had enough of her. There are better veggie in this house...
Considering the number of samsters who PMed me and inquired about her availability & other stuff goes to show that her business is still sustaining ... I believe sex skill and service could actually stand the test of time versus just looks ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Considering the number of samsters who PMed me and inquired about her availability & other stuff goes to show that her business is still sustaining ... I believe sex skill and service could actually stand the test of time versus just looks ...
You must be a real fan. Good for her.
Good to know we won't be competing with the same girl
Old 29-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Any bros can share what time this house close ? thanks
Thought I replied yesterday. Anyway 11pm last order
Old 29-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
You must be a real fan. Good for her.
Good to know we won't be competing with the same girl
I am a fan of almost all the WLs whom I rtf ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am a fan of almost all the WLs whom I rtf ...
I usually dont RTF as i want to up my bodycount.

But wanwan been so sweet playing KC and asking me to come over
Old 30-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: A Refreshing Coital

Quote:
Go for Chen Zhi and Xiao Yu...fingers licking good
Old 30-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Go for Chen Zhi and Xiao Yu...fingers licking good
Both are ny regular now. Afterall , fruit is best when fresh !!!

Both of them are roommate and tarma them will be fun
Old 30-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: A Refreshing Coital

Quote:
Both are ny regular now. Afterall , fruit is best when fresh !!!

Both of them are roommate and tarma them will be fun
But can't tarma both on air bed
Old 04-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
youngboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of light

had wan wan just now..

my summary is.. one man's meat is another poison

she was definitely not my type in terms of looks, cause i find her look very familiar with Kurt Tay for some reason
for that, i shall not grade her looks..

figure: 8/10 very nice boobs and smooth ass for doggie
BBBJ: not sure if it was due to her looks or her skills, but i couldn't get hard with her bbbj
catbath: 9/10, her constant flicking of the tongue got me hard in no time
frenching: 6.5/10 likes to flick her tongue alot, not really my style, but good tongue fu nonetheless, scores lower here too due to smokers breath
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and slutty. it was quite hilarious really. obviously i was having a hard time cumming, and when i eventually did, she said "哇操,wha da fuck.... 你太孟了" i bursted out laughing immediately. first time i heard WL saying wtf

she was telling me dingding was so much prettier and showed me her pictures, very pretty indeed...

p.s i think most regulars would know that dingding and wanwan are planning to go to the bigbang concert in 18/19th july, if anyone can get them tickets.. i think they will love 你 deep deep

p.p.s
i also managed to catch a glimpse of nana, cutesy syt. a different league compared to ding ding though, ding ding seems more classy, nana seems more cute. personally prefer the looks of nana.
can anyone advise if nana is from 1654 or inhouse 0819?
Old 04-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

LOL kurt tay
Old 04-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But can't tarma both on air bed
Request for another water bed and you choose the bigger room and get the girls to lie down . You slide them when tarma

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1