The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Her face looks like the picture?
Heck no! The size of the boobs, as approximate.

If she looks like that, the queue will be long long till Jurong.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Her face looks like the picture?
Bobo would look 60% like rie tachikawa, but keep your expectations lower. It is that kind of feel but not exactly that kind of looks:

Not a head turner but pleasant looking. But bobo's body can match hers, but boobs would lose a bit.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
Bobo would look 60% like rie tachikawa, but keep your expectations lower. It is that kind of feel but not exactly that kind of looks:

Not a head turner but pleasant looking. But bobo's body can match hers, but boobs would lose a bit.
Compared to d-cup meow meow?
Old 28-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Compared to d-cup meow meow?
Hi bro I have never tried meow meow. Cannot comment.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
Hi bro I have never tried meow meow. Cannot comment.
Sorry bros don't mind me asking what time do they operate till latest ?
Old 03-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Finally had a chance to try Sky. Dunno if our timings buay gum previously but just can't seem to get her. When I reached 1612 yesterday she had just come out from a customer. Mai tu liao grab ah!

Name - Sky
Origin - Chongqing i think
Age - young 20s
Height - 1.58m
House - 1612

Looks - Very cute and kawaii type. Shoulder length wavy hair of deep red colour. Gives a very vampish and sex siren look. Round face and big eyes, reminds me very much of malaysian JC.
Body - I like gals with slim and lithe bodies. Sky has exactly that.
Tits - Natural Cs with perky reddish nips.
Pussy - Nicely trimmed turf. Pussy lips that scream to be licked
AR - Had my bunghole tongue-fucked nicely. Lotsa attention given to my balls too. Really no horse run!
BBBJ - Very deep throat with lotsa slurping and sucking on my dick head and shaft. Was headed for a CIM but stopped her before that could happen. She looked disappointed
Frenching: Better then even native french speakers. Sky can take on the entire Alliance Francais single-handedly.
FJ - Farking tight pussy. All positions are fine. Exploded in back missionary with her moans echoing in my ears.
Attitude - sassy, funny and cheeky SYT. I had a great time! For a total GFE non-professional feel, Sky's your babe. One of the better fucks i have had this year, incl the ones i had out of Sillypore.
RTF – two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Old 07-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
spottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Had a go with this girl yesterday. She doesn't look milfy to me. Some resemblance to Erica Lee? Solid body similar to Erica!
I had a session with her... too but now i am worry.. after finishing my loads...and realised that my front part of CD and broken when i pull out... and all my loads is in her... =C

She quickly go wash up.... and i am shock after that...
Old 08-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottiswoode View Post
I had a session with her... too but now i am worry.. after finishing my loads...and realised that my front part of CD and broken when i pull out... and all my loads is in her... =C

She quickly go wash up.... and i am shock after that...
Most house girls are generally clean and practice safe sex so HIV etc should be at minimum risk. You better pray hard that she takes the pill or her ovulation cycle is not fertile.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Xiao Ke 1606A

Womanly Charm with Superb Service to Boot

Name: Xiao Ke
House: 1606A
Origin: Harbin
Time in Geylang: Almost 1 year

Look:
She is in the OL category, possessing a distinct womanly charm. Sexy cfm look and pouty kissable lips. Flawless facial complexion.

Body:
Standing at around 1.63 cm tall, she has the curves at the right place. Definitely slim and her surgically augmented C-cup boobs are perfectly done. Very taut and smooth body.

Shower:
Normal. Not much action.

Catbath:
Very thorough from the back to front, upper body all the way down to ankle.

AR & BBBJ:
This is her specialty. Got on my all fours and she began to work her magic. Her licking of anus, perineum and scrotum together with hdly using ky gel are simply heavenly. Almost cummed when she pulled my cock backwards and sucked on it. She did another round of wet and sloppy BBBJ when I laid on my back. Superb.

Frenching:
She's a gentle French speaker who prefers to let you lead the way. Her pouty lips makes this segment sizzling hot.

FJ:
Did it in only missionary but it was sextifying enough. She is naturally wet. Her cfm expression makes it hard to hold my load. Banged her hard and locked lips before releasing it all.

GFE & Attitude:
Bubbly and genuine hardworking girl without kc trap. Great smile and attitude.

RTF:
Definitely yes.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Ke 1606a
Face: 7.5/10. She is tanned skin and her face actually resembles prettier malay receptionist.
Body: 8/10. Much sexier when dressed, but she does have killer thighs!
Boobs: 8/10. Large enough but didn’t play with it at all.
BBBJ: 9/10. Solid action high octane BJ!
Frenching: Nil. Strict “No Kiss” policy for me so sad… She kissed me on the cheek all the way in the end when I kissed her hand goodbye.
FJ: 8.5/10. Pretty standard I guess.
AR: 11/10. A bro said that her specialty is this segment. And that’s exactly right. She does her mesmerising catbath, hitting all the sensitive spots of my body, spots that I didn’t know actually sensitive! Then she asked me to put my butt up, and this segment starts! She licked my asshole and the areas around it while doing stimulating stuff into my balls and penis with her fingers creating weird but very stimulating sensations going all at once. She occasionally switched to crawl down and sucked my penis and also sucked and pulled by balls. She did this segment for quite long and I really enjoyed every second of it and didn’t want it to end. She also obliged when I requested her to fuck my asshole with her finger. She immediately put a condom on her finger and just fuck me senseless with it while I was moaning like I am a JAV girl.
GFE: 6/10. Very mechanical. But got into philosophical debate when we debated about whether Love and Lust are one and the same or mutually exclusive
RTF: No. I think I’ll pass and move on to the next one.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lily 1654a
Face: 7/10. This is the area that she is kinda lacking. What a pity since her figure, hairstyle, and dress resembled another one of my favourite tall busty girl… To compound my predicaments, her face actually resembled one of my teachers in secondary school. One who was very kind type, not the type I want to Fuck.
Body: 9.5/10. Very sexy tall fair skinned lass. Definitely amazing. If only this is complemented with beautiful elegant face!
Boobs: 8/10. It’s large enough I suppose but the shape is not really to my liking.
BBBJ: 8/10. The suction power and intensity didn’t move beyond gear 1. But the 69 with her was very sexy and teasing. She rotated slowly to me 35 degree each until her pussy touches my mouth and just ate it like it’s the last premium quality oyster in the world.
Frenching: 11/10. Absolutely amazing and sexy. From when the door was closed, she immediately stripped me, and can’t stop sucking, biting, and licking my nipples. Then I looked her in the eye, and pouted my lips, and she agreed to French! Haven’t got intense Frenching from a WL since Moon 1654a (2010), JiaYi 2047 (2012) and Mikione (2010 and 2012)! The apex of our non-stop Frenching was when I had gone mad with lust and moaning like a crazed zombie, and she just continued Frenching me with intense tongue action full of saliva, until plenty dripped from my lips to my jaw and then she added this by kissing and licking my whole face until my face was completely covered by plenty of her saliva. Simply out of this world. I think I forgot what my name was at the peak of the heat of our frenching
FJ: 9/10. Continued to call me “baobei” throughout and when I finally shot out all of my milky seeds inside her, we frenched hard again, playing and twisting our tongues hard, my eyes closed, while also savouring the extremely pleasure jolts of every single spasm of my massive orgasm.
AR: 8/10. Pretty standard.
GFE: 9/10. I think she was trying to play KC. I think she just played along with my roleplay when I was drunk with lust and said some bullshit like “我要根你结婚!”
RTF: I think I want to try others even though I miss the extreme heat Frenching…
Old 11-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Bros - need help with newbies and RODs please....

2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
Isnt she gone also?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my buddy kena h1v by bbbj
Old 11-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Isnt she gone also?
Gone long long time ago...
Old 12-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kai Xin 2062A FR.

Feeling totally empowered after my session with Paris, I decided to go for round two. Next girl on the list to come free was Kai Xin.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Totally different from Paris who was vampy and a head turner for me. Kai Xin would be more the sweet girl you don’t notice while leering at the blatant Paris.)

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Short girl and she complained about that as well. Boobs were a big B or a C I would guess depending on the bra she looked for. Left boob is smaller than right but they feel very good in my hands. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!))

Frenching: 0/10 (None at all. Her face didn’t come close and I didn’t try)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wow, this is the ultimate fantasy right? Sweet looking girl who you suddenly discover had big breast and a superb blow job. This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end while in doggy. Recently for whatever reason, I have followed these three positions. I was hammering her pretty hard in doggy and her face was buried in the pillow and her ass was lifting up a little. With girls who are short, the angle going in can be tricky.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Can’t really give a proper grade as after Paris, everyone else was going to be a let-down I think. But Kai Xin is worth going to for her great service and attitude. And also that fantasy of the nice sweet girl who is a vamp in bed.)

Last edited by Eagles; 12-05-2015 at 08:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1