The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Yo bros, so 03 is under cat80 or cat150? Thanks!
Old 14-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Yo bros, so 03 is under cat80 or cat150? Thanks!
$150. This house also got 99 and 88.
Old 14-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo78 View Post
Anything new?
New thing is that there are about 4 Thai house I think recently open in the area and all $40. Good deal.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up M9(24m13)

M9(24M13)...22yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, quite chio, sultry feminine foxy looker wif strong cheek/jawbone features, lovely eyebrows, nice eyes, fakelashes look ok, clean clear skin, front teeth abit jutted though...168+cm tall, vgd model ht, lovely slim long legs....fresh sexy slim model bod wif a lovely long shaped back, smooth skin...has a small scar just abv her pussy...A+/B- cup boobs, small but perky n nice feel, small brown raisin nipples...sexy perky juicy smooth bouncy ass, vgd for doggie n asian cowgal/cowgal fj!....pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...friendly sweet caring mm who is a hard worker n aims to pls...natural n spontaneous...reluctant frencher though, wet kiss lips, but managed to 'steal' some tongue when pumped her hard n fast, got her moaning v loudly!!...

Prelude...raba n helped to strip her down to her sexy black lingerie ...then stripped her of her lingerie n now only in her killer heels...shiok raba sexy model bod feel enhanced by mirror effect!:...

Shower action: soapy scrub, raba n warm water bbbj...gd suction, half deepthroat...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : full pkge works... lay on me front...bm, wif nice boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel...she turned ard to give me a soothing bouncy bum rub, also placed each leg/calf between her pussy to rub as well which was a shiok added touch!...lick n suck style catbath...ar, me on all 4s, soft lick style...then she went underneath for bbbj, then licked me chest, nipples, finally moved all the way up gd tight close feel, wet lips kissing while caressed her face, shiok!...then i turned to lie on me back...again vgd boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel, tight embrace, more wet lips kissing...front catbath....bbbj shiok lick suck of me cockhead n then half deepthroat wif me leg under her crotch, grinding her pussy!...standing bbbj also v nice, as enjoyed the mirror views of model bod!...

My turn...vgd boobs, bod, pussy legs feel once again...played wif her boobs/nipples, soft moans, sensual facial features, hands gripping me back, v nice!...licked her bod all over, then tonguefu time...v shiok high reaction fm her, squirming, jerking, hands playing wif me hair n face, moans getting louder, wetness!...climbed up n put me cock back in her mouth for more bbbj while i fingered her clitty, more loud gasping moans n squirming!...

Fj vgd, natural sensual feel...did in all std positions....best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in her killer heels,hands leaning agst the mirror, great model fuck feel!; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched n her perky juicy bouncy ass; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her beautiful sexy long legs resting on me chest n shoulders; cowgal rodeo ride, she rode me wildly wif great passion!...ended wif a soothing massage n kiss gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...fresh sexy model like bod n legs wif sultry looks...vgd feel n gd attitude...has gem potentia but needs to open up on frenching...
Old 17-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L24H13 gal no.8

Hi folks.. i seldom post fr but this gal deserve one.

Was sick and tired of the cmi fr ladies so decided to swtich to legal house.. can bonk in peace of mind and read tt they were service orientated and no rushing.

Visited this house after some research from this forum.

Was not dissapointed!! Friendly auntie okt.. recommended gal 8.

Well.. it was one of the best bonk for me for a ling long time..

Hardworking and shy.. abit blur blur at first.. but as soon as in the room.. i recieved as close to those dong guan service.. treat me like a king.. but she said due to only 1 hour.. she will have to only perform the best of the long list of dong guan service on me..

Sex was really really good.. non commercial feel..

She really gave me a real good tounge cleaning from head to knee.. ohhh..

Return the favour when reached the 30mins mark... andvshe went really wet and horny..

Sex was pasionate.. we chatted and she makes effort to make you comfy.. really felt good..

She mentioned she is average looking and skinny.. hut i like the her service and the way she is.. no airs.. no attitude.. right curves on the right place.. naughty at the right time..

rtf for sure.. just hope tt she will be easy to book in future!

A gem not to be miss!!
Old 24-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new stocks available?
Old 26-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Passed by and saw quite a number of gals including M8 as mentioned by previous bro, looks quite okay. Seems she does ear picking as well?? Looks like she's quite in demand.

M6 is one of those looks like she can play play, boobs are a handful too.

I caught a glimpse of M22 with a face I like though she seems a bit short. $100 only which I think is quite worth hor?

There's also M10 to M13, some have pretty fair skin.

Any more reports?
Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

many ppl book M8 for multiple sessions... looks like she is more in demand that 03
Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
many ppl book M8 for multiple sessions... looks like she is more in demand that 03
I think she planned it that way. She starts her service very slowly paying full attention to every part of the body that makes you want to have a second round.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Boob size of M8
Old 06-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Boob size of M8
Big B+. Soft and nice to squeeze.

But her body is a bit skinny.

Service is very good.
No commercial feel.
Speak French fluently.
No rush. Did ear picking for me.

Nice YTL services.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Big B+. Soft and nice to squeeze.

But her body is a bit skinny.

Service is very good.
No commercial feel.
Speak French fluently.
No rush. Did ear picking for me.

Nice YTL services.
Tanks bro. Shall go through all the M soon, I miss M03 (ling san). How does M8 and the new Ms compare to ling san?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Tanks bro. Shall go through all the M soon, I miss M03 (ling san). How does M8 and the new Ms compare to ling san?
M8 seems so popular hard to book... I don't mind trying just for the ear picking though... Ling san is M03 or 503? 503 is the massager right?

Tried M12 instead, slim and fit. Apparently a yoga teacher back home, very flexible...
Old 08-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

her ear digging really nothing to shout about leh.. haha so dont expect those China one,. very basic ear digging service..

She really no commercial feel.. talk alot and a very nice girl.. a bit like Miqi from 3033..

M03 and 503 different person a? I wanted to try cos got bro recommend that she is good
Old 17-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo78 View Post
................ Ling san is M03 or 503? 503 is the massager right? ......................
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
.................... M03 and 503 different person a? I wanted to try cos got bro recommend that she is good................
Ling San or 03, 503, M03 all the same person lah.

Initially there was no M-series, so she was known as 503 and for short, her OKT called her ling san in mandarin for 03.

After the M-series came, she was also known as M03 to make things easy.

Now they have M6 - M13, except M9.
M9 transferred to 1658B now known as Xiao Qing (小 晴). Tall gal. 1.68m.

So now they have 7 gals, M6 - M13 plus M03 plus one more $100 gal.

Happy Bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1