The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Yes. Place has really gone down hill. I had many passionate moments there before. Went there yesterday and there was only 2 girls. Both did not look interested in sex so I left. Shame. This house used to bring in excellent quality at on $100. Real value for money back then.
Old 18-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTouch View Post
Went to try this place out after reading reviews from here, Place surprisingly was desserted when i reached, Only two gals and service was terrible..2IC refused to stand, catbath was meodicure, less say about anything else, paid for one session, but could not take it after 15mins, dressed up and left...First and last time I'll ever visit this place again!
Sad sight lah brudder, all the good gems left liao. Last time got Bao Bei, M33, M77 and M88. All gems at CAT100 except M77 at CAT150. Sian!!!
Old 18-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Sad sight lah brudder, all the good gems left liao. Last time got Bao Bei, M33, M77 and M88. All gems at CAT100 except M77 at CAT150. Sian!!!
It should be "Bao Er" if I remember correctly. I RFTed her frequently at that time. I agree with bro that goden time of this house is gone!
Old 18-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Eversince the day with downfall of wl like benz, jaguar etc.I never step into this house anymore.Wl with devil's figure is only Mg ,now the house are filled with Prc.This place has good business with all the branded car series in the past but now standard has lose out to many other hse gals...
Old 18-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Eversince the day with downfall of wl like benz, jaguar etc.I never step into this house anymore.Wl with devil's figure is only Mg ,now the house are filled with Prc.This place has good business with all the branded car series in the past but now standard has lose out to many other hse gals...
Now the China made Geely cars have taken over the German marque.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

BMW still around in the showroom @ L24M13 if I am not wrong...
Old 19-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BMW still around in the showroom @ L24M13 if I am not wrong...
Normally not in the showroom lah as many regular car lovers took her for a spin for hours wherever this popular marque is displayed. You need to book in advance if you wanna test drive. Most of the time, this car is not in sight as it needs to return to factory for overhaul and regular maintenance.
Old 14-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard that M33 has already returned. Can any bro confirm who are the WL left in this house? M99 and M77?
Old 14-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonaz View Post
heard that M33 has already returned. Can any bro confirm who are the WL left in this house? M99 and M77?
Sad lah! M33 is another takong WL! Haiz!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bmw was always full of customer. Remember quite a few times wanting to find her but was told she fully book. Is it still the same as for now? Stopped visiting geylang for quite sometime le so was like 山龟 now. Lol
Old 31-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

With the right driver, the powerhouse Benz AMG-Series exuded pure raw power but one must be able engage the appropriate gear at the otpimum moment before an out-of-this-world experience can happen. Unfortunately, not many driver can engage this gear shift successfully like Lewis Hamilton. However, I can't say the same for the other German marque, Beemer M-Series in the same show room. If you are a season driver of this one, am pretty sure you would be able to savour the raw turbo power she discharged without much restraint. She is definitely in a league of her own.

The milder & less prominent Mini Cooper and the smoother & versatile MG in the same show room catered for different group of drivers. The other British cat, Jaguar which offered more responsive and engaging ride certainly possessed the ability to capture her fair share of fanatic drivers. Lesser known made like Corolla provide the safety and backup fumction if the two famous German Marques were sent back to the factory for monthly tuning and routine maintenance.

Tik Tok, Tik Tok ....... The once well-known Japanese watch manufacturer, Seiko clocked the timing from start to the finish line in a reliable and old fashion way.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
fastfashion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_2707
Hi bros, M22 no more working liao..got 1 new girl M15yoyo..
Face: 8/10
boobs: 32
not much experience but very frendly!!!

M33 and M77 still around?

M33 has gone back liao while M77 is still around, heard that she has improved a lot..
Btw, there are 3 new PRCs who started yday, one of them is quite service orientated, think her name is ling ling ( 00 )..
Old 01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfashion View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_2707
Hi bros, M22 no more working liao..got 1 new girl M15yoyo..
Face: 8/10
boobs: 32
not much experience but very frendly!!!

M33 and M77 still around?

M33 has gone back liao while M77 is still around, heard that she has improved a lot..
Btw, there are 3 new PRCs who started yday, one of them is quite service orientated, think her name is ling ling ( 00 )..
Brudder, now who has nice body and are service oriented in the car show room? Thanks!

Old 23-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has alternative for this type of house ? I am quite enjoyed with M88 and M99 last time.now is the time to look for alternative.Pls share some good house like this house.
Old 23-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Due to the recent high COE so the Boss din bring in New TurboCharged Cars lor...hee hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1