The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Crap, that means 3033 gets closed for 1 or 2 months, damn, no Bao Bao...
If really closed for 1or 2 months.... how will the WLs survive?
Can they go to work in the other houses temporarily?
I am going to miss my regular.
Old 17-11-2012, 04:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Any further update on this case? Heard from my passenger that the customer eat sex pill before boom boom. Any idea which brand is that and who is the WL servicing him?

Dangerous to take all this enchanment products.
A lot of illegal peddallers selling around GL , especially near UOB bank .
Old 17-11-2012, 05:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Since this a News & gossip thread ,
Any bros can enlighten why 1637 kena suspend ?
I might have missed out on this news , just discovered 2831A thread which says some 1637 WL transfer there .
Old 17-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: GrapeVine of 1637

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
I might have missed out on this news , just discovered 2831A thread which says some 1637 WL transfer there .
From the GrapeVine that ShareHolders are not happy with profit sharing issue...

Nothing confirm yet from the Horse Mouth...

Should be Closed Down liao for sure...OKT is not treating all the WLs well from last time till now...
Old 17-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Dear Bro

My FBI info was that the WLs in this house have all along been treated shabbily, even so that they were exploited and some threw in the white flag and went home in disgust mainly because of that curly hair OKT. He a real lousy fellow and a mean "Leech" he tries means and ways to suck the WLs dry even though they are the ones providing him with easy money compared to top managers who work their socks out to not even get half what he's getting as an OKT an yet this SOB still treat his WLs so meanly. Both physically, mentally and monetary sense. If you had been following this thread you would know that he had a very bad record both from his WLs and he also treat customers shabbily and many a times anger the customers and thus they seldom visit his house anymore after that.
For this latest case, I heard he did not pay his WLs their dues for their work done for 4 months, OMG those poor WLs how did they survive without pay, how would their family survive? Whats the whole point to come to Spore if work and no pay? AND do you know the reason for him not able to pay???
Exactly, some clever Bros guessed correctly, he gambled away their hard earned cash and over commit himself to A Long so much so he cannot get his funds right. Stupid fool, with his foolish act he dragged his poor WLs to suffer with him. Stupid Noob. Hope that clears the air on 1637. Cheers!
Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Old 17-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bro

Exactly, some clever Bros guessed correctly, he gambled away their hard earned cash and over commit himself to A Long so much so he cannot get his funds right. Stupid fool, with his foolish act he dragged his poor WLs to suffer with him. Stupid Noob. Hope that clears the air on 1637. Cheers!
Warm Regards
Honestkeith
I loaned him the money and he was suppose to pay me. So now he cannot so I take over his shop la.

Just joking. Seriously, this thread is kinda dumb in my opinion. I mean, I can start this gossip saying that I took over the place because he owe me money correct and people will start accepting it as truth. Just my two cents worth.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I loaned him the money and he was suppose to pay me. So now he cannot so I take over his shop la.

Just joking. Seriously, this thread is kinda dumb in my opinion. I mean, I can start this gossip saying that I took over the place because he owe me money correct and people will start accepting it as truth. Just my two cents worth.
LOL ... best joke of the week... as long as you are a regular in GL you will hear enough stories .... so why post here? gain points? let everyone know you have insider news?

Also there are many versions of the same story, depends who you hear from, so what people post here is which version? is it the truth? ... I always hear from different sources, gals, okts, drivers, house helpers, etc ... then use my years of experience to see which is more reliable

Let me share my 2 cents with an example from the other side ... some one post what time a gal is leaving ... maybe she got a few customers that wants to send her off but only can have one who actually does it, so she tell the rest different timing or different reasons .... such post will "pi char" her lobang

This is my first and last post here

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

And the best part is Anti Vice is reading and browsing this forum 24/7.

Put in some unwarranted or harmful gossips... that is the end of the livelihood of certain houses or girls. And best is someone with personal agenda decides to poison pen a rumour...all become chaotic and some innocent lives will be affected.

Why cant we stick to mere pleasures of the skin aka bonking and leave these hot gossips within the horses' stables (whorehouses)?

Personally, not into this idea.

Cameo-ly,
The Hustler
Old 18-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

for anti vice, they should already know this is just gossips and also....i think they are better informed then the average geylang regular......
Old 19-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
for anti vice, they should already know this is just gossips and also....i think they are better informed then the average geylang regular......
That's because they get their info direct from the horses mouth.
My understanding is that the OKTs & WLs have certain obligations to the AV and that extends to assisting them in certain areas when requested to. That's why I dun tcss with the WLs or OKTs. I go there to release and f.o. immediately after.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros

There's some latest news circling around that a WL house in GL is givnig up due to poor business,,,,,, atm not confirmed but it seems to have like 70% confirmation and the WLs in that house is starting to look out for their new homes with the help of the AV and other connections. Any other bros have these informations?

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Old 19-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Since i started this thread, i shall hope to start it off with some juicy news of the day. It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died there thus causing the appearance of 3 police patrol car and one plain CID police car parked beside the house and the OKT was asked to request all guest and WLs in the other rooms to come out and go for screening ( interrogation ) of course that include the one WL who was with the customer when she actually died while performing the act with her. 3 black plastic bag was produced to evict the dead body and the house 30/33 closed for the day. One unfortunate WL from another house was also subjected to questioning and detained there for almost an hour before being allowed to leave and return to her homebase.

Next latest news is Xiao Qiao would be leaving us today, on her flight home Departure time approximately 8am, thus those whos her admirers do wish her well and may she find happiness, health and riches after she return home and "" Boy Voyage ""

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
-----------------

bro i think it happened on 16th friday, cos i went 1 pm for my bonk with qiqi
from 2062a? and i did saw 1 50 + chap there looking weird .
anyway back at 3033 at 7 pm but it was closed as my china frd decided to try prc again after seeing tomyum cant made it.

now question is. which room in 3033 ?
Old 19-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

I duno abt others.. but i find this thread interesting
nvm if u think TS wan to get points.. he hasn't outright asked for nay.. yet.
wad i like.. is.. the GOSSIP.. cos i dun stay too long in GL to actually noe the going-ons
so for me.. this is fun. n i dun think i gif any story here a 30% beilef factor
but tats my own opinion

read here.. laugh or frown.. u decide.. it's wad it is.. GOSSIP
cofirm or not.. u decide.

n if AV wan to look here.. well.. who's to stop them?
but like some bro here put.. im sure they r better informed then most of us

if got posts on previous happenings.. olso good.. past gossip can be interesting read for me.. as i not in da info-loop

and as for ppl spreading rumours here.. well.. it's not new.. and it wun go away.. dun like.. dun read.. dun gif them too much attention n they shud normally die down

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 19-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
dk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro tension68, u said it best!
not everybody knows so much about GL mah.

i always find gal from DOM 2, but i am also quite curious what GL house gals can offer.
there is no harm in reading some gossip here and there mah.
we read only, never help to spread, that's good enough, right?
独一无二超劲爆服务 - 小雨 (bro tckeong78)
终于找到小雨的接班人 - 九儿 (狼群网) BONK of the year!!!
Old 19-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Newsflash!!

3 gals from 2060 notably Fei Er, Ling Yang n Ai Wei supposedly joining 1654A due to sudden demise of the auntie at 2060.

the last gal Xiao Xi (2060) is joining 2831A.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1