The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Anymore Malaysia girl ($50) ?
Yes, she is still around. She is also a resident WL, i.e. she lives in. There are now 4 new girls in the house. Saw one which is very young and small built. Did not ask OKT her name. Any bro know?
Old 16-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Yes, she is still around. She is also a resident WL, i.e. she lives in. There are now 4 new girls in the house. Saw one which is very young and small built. Did not ask OKT her name. Any bro know?
Went there see see. Nothing interesting. Do let us know what you find.
Old 18-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Went there see see. Nothing interesting. Do let us know what you find.
I tried Tan Tan. A tanned girl who is very accommodating and I would rate her service as good. But if you do not mind fake boobs, then she is the one to try.
Old 20-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried Tan Tan. A tanned girl who is very accommodating and I would rate her service as good. But if you do not mind fake boobs, then she is the one to try.
Heard Miko is leaving next week. New girls are Tan Tan, Ling, Xiao Hsieh (small snow). The last 2 are quite young. Born in 1993.
Old 25-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!

Is UK still around? Tried calling the house many times ,was told not working
Old 25-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airness View Post
Is UK still around? Tried calling the house many times ,was told not working
Returned to PRC already - for at least a month or so.
Old 25-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!

Quote:
Returned to PRC already - for at least a month or so.
Called the house, the OKT kept saying didn't come to work instead of not working more in mandarin.
Old 25-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airness View Post
Called the house, the OKT kept saying didn't come to work instead of not working more in mandarin.
Why don't you try the new girls there. There's Xiao Hsieh (small snow), Leng and another I cannot remember. Wan Ping and Xiao Yan Zhi still there.
Old 25-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don't you try the new girls there. There's Xiao Hsieh (small snow), Leng and another I cannot remember. Wan Ping and Xiao Yan Zhi still there.
Miko still there boh?
Old 25-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Miko still there boh?
Either leaving or have left. I was there last week and OKT told me leaving next week but still working. OKT alerted me that service dropped in a sense that she rushed the customer. He suggested other WLs.
Old 25-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Either leaving or have left. I was there last week and OKT told me leaving next week but still working. OKT alerted me that service dropped in a sense that she rushed the customer. He suggested other WLs.
I see. It's ok. She's one of the most natural sex sessions for me. Always make me high. Gets hotter each time.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Any new girls???
Quote:
11 girls coming next month but split between 1649 and wh1619.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Any new girls???
Wan Ping calling it a day and surrendering her card early next week.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

So far Jiao Jiao Xiao Chun UK are the best of 1649...
Old 03-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So far Jiao Jiao Xiao Chun UK are the best of 1649...
All very juicy sashimi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1