The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ah that's right I think. Should be 7 newbies at this house.

What does jia qi look like?
Chio, fair, C cup boobs, very good sex n gfe. A bit heavy on the makeup.
Old 20-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
OK KIV already.

This house is getting more and more interesting...

Lovely set of fair cute newbies... with good sex service.
Old 22-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blackmagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After long absent in GL scene, back to 1429 wulong house.
Recommended a lady from 1617 Jia Jia to me, saying is worth to get a try.

Brief FR.
First Look presentable next door lady without much make up. Stand at around 1.58m
Birthday suit : Can consider chuddy and considerable natural B+boobs. Good for doggy... Hehehe
Personality towards me is nice and sweet, me feels comfortable loh.
Process from shower to make love, gfe is good and high, with deepthorat bbbj and AR include in the package.
In all, I find her hardworking and trying to please customer as much as she could.
My Sing dollar 150 well spent, will call her again if got chance.....
Old 22-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagic View Post
After long absent in GL scene, back to 1429 wulong house.
Recommended a lady from 1617 Jia Jia to me, saying is worth to get a try.

Brief FR.
First Look presentable next door lady without much make up. Stand at around 1.58m
Birthday suit : Can consider chuddy and considerable natural B+boobs. Good for doggy... Hehehe
Personality towards me is nice and sweet, me feels comfortable loh.
Process from shower to make love, gfe is good and high, with deepthorat bbbj and AR include in the package.
In all, I find her hardworking and trying to please customer as much as she could.
My Sing dollar 150 well spent, will call her again if got chance.....
Thanks for the FR on this july new girl bro. Will give you my humble points this fresh report.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grinding4more deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L16h17

Hey bros... sorry about the previous post on tina.. didnt know that she was given a FR before because im a newbee in this forum..
So yesterday after some beer at lookers.. feeling horny and decided to go to this house.. OKT intro me a new girl that just arrive for half a month. Shes from shenzhen and her name is kiki.

Looks:8/10
BBBJ:7.5/10 (maybe she is new in the industry, but she offers to blow you while showering)
FJ:8/10

Offers to massage you before servicing, shes has a pleasent attitude to please customers and she doesnt have any china accent cause she speaks cantonese, its like fucking a hongkie girl.

Overall 9.5/10 because shes has a pleasent attitude and is not a time watcher.. pls bros out there treat her as a gem..
Old 24-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Re: L16h17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinding4more View Post
Hey bros... sorry about the previous post on tina.. didnt know that she was given a FR before because im a newbee in this forum..
So yesterday after some beer at lookers.. feeling horny and decided to go to this house.. OKT intro me a new girl that just arrive for half a month. Shes from shenzhen and her name is kiki.

Looks:8/10
BBBJ:7.5/10 (maybe she is new in the industry, but she offers to blow you while showering)
FJ:8/10

Offers to massage you before servicing, shes has a pleasent attitude to please customers and she doesnt have any china accent cause she speaks cantonese, its like fucking a hongkie girl.

Overall 9.5/10 because shes has a pleasent attitude and is not a time watcher.. pls bros out there treat her as a gem..
Thanks for the FR. But did you get the wrong house? I don't recall any girl called Kiki in this house. Most of the girls in this house name start with "jia".

Or you went to 1617 and the OKT call from other houses?

and er, why you start a new thread for this house when there's already one here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=467723&page=2
Old 24-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR. But did you get the wrong house? I don't recall any girl called Kiki in this house. Most of the girls in this house name start with "jia".

and er, why you start a new thread for this house when there's already one here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=467723&page=2
ah cool. moderator has merged the two threads already
Old 26-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grinding4more deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She is new bro.. just came for half a month already... will visit again and update you!
Old 26-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinding4more View Post
She is new bro.. just came for half a month already... will visit again and update you!
Bro thanks for your effort to FR on new girl. But, er, you talking about lorong 16 house 17, Westerhout Road house 17 or lorong 18 house 17?

I think 1617 do not have kiki leh. Sorry if I am mistaken but all the girls in that house name start with jia....

how come suddenly come out one kiki?

Any other bros can clarify?
Old 28-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Is jia qi on code red?
Old 29-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried Jia Qi three nights back

Went to the hse around 1am & choose the biggest tits available & turn out is her

Love to be paint & passionate frenching too

Good service & good attitude. Accomodating to posn changing

GFE quite on the high side

worth to RTF
Old 29-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
I tried Jia Qi three nights back

Went to the hse around 1am & choose the biggest tits available & turn out is her

Love to be paint & passionate frenching too

Good service & good attitude. Accomodating to posn changing

GFE quite on the high side

worth to RTF
Oh, I went on last Sat jia qi code red. Bro this house open till 1am?
Old 29-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Oh, I went on last Sat jia qi code red. Bro this house open till 1am?
Oops my bad.. Wrong house. Mine is w17.

Sorry
Old 30-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Oops my bad.. Wrong house. Mine is w17.

Sorry
Huh, you mean there's also a Jiaqi with big tits at W17?
Old 30-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh, you mean there's also a Jiaqi with big tits at W17?
yup easily a C cup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1