The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Childish and Sheer waste of time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Chill & cool down everybody. Let's make love in gl & not war
Let's focus on the wls in 1807 & not digress from the thread
Bro, better don't get yourself involved in all these troll activities ... Sheer waste of your precious time and it is an absolutely childish act per defunct's post below ... These days there are too many trolls clouding the real intent of this forum ... Unfortunately your good ol' bud ain't around to wipe out these trolls and nonsensical posts ... Yes, I agree - "Lets focus on exchanging of intels ... Oops, which WLs in 1807 we should discuss beside Ling Ling?? " So you also came in here with an agenda to promote her, huh? At least you are not shamelessly telling everyone that you have no agenda when sharing ... We all understand very well that we are supporting the WLs concern when we post FRs, and that is the common agenda here ...

Defunct, per our exchange of PMs, am sure you see where I am coming ... It is wise of you to do that ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
.............. Childish, isn't it, quibbling about hidden agenda. We all play with the toys god gives us and I'll leave boys who like to chase shadows with conspiracy theories to themselves ...

Note: Only to reply to bro Slyer's post ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Of PMs and.....

Think i forgot to thank Defunct and Slyer for their PMs...so thanks chaps....

Discerning Samsters/GL chiongsters who open their eyes will eventually get to see the BIG PICTURE(also open their ears when talking to GL WLs n OKTs)...to help focus, tune into the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread...only if u r interested of course

Now perhaps this thread sld return to matters concerning its title/heading
Old 29-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: 1807

Feeling really horny today so decided to try out GL150 and thanks to good reviews from the site, I decided to go for Ling Ling @ 1807.

Just got home feeling really tired and sextified. I'm not much of a good FR writer but hopefully can help out some bros out there still deciding who to bonk.

Ling Ling looks wise I must say is very pure and demure and quite ah-lian'ish which I really like. Can pass on as a sgrean xmm ah lian . When I walk in the door I saw her I jitao steam liao...

Paid the $$ at the counter and we proceeded into the room. Not the most atas looking room in GL but that's not impt right. After she strip me we started petting for a bit before entering the bathroom. I must say the GFE is really strong. It's almost like making out with a schoolgirl xmm for the first time.

She really no-rush, very GFE attitude until I just mesmerize by her looks. Stare at her until I just stun tio.. In the bathroom, she was very playful and did a catbath with me, front to back, back to front. I just played with her B cup titties and soft nipples, love how they just fit so well in my hands. Her complexion is really soft and smooth and body is very slim, no tummy fats!! I am huge on this, really turn me on so much. She allowed me auto roam, even stroked her pussy with the soap.

Usually I will do these tenderly la, I know most girls don't like it too hard. Of course I really moderate my grip all that, I think I really turn her on also. Moan very naturally like making out with my gf like that.

After the catbath session we proceeded onto the bed. Start off with BBBJ. I must say this is one of the best BBBJ I had in all my experiences. She is super power with her suction, until I want to cum into her mouth liao.. Very skilled in her deepthroat, fingering and stroking as well. But the best is still the suction, machiam like a vacuum cleaning up my didi like that.. almost wanted to blow everything up into her mouth.

The BBBJ session was very relaxing and long. No complains or anything from her until I also a bit paiseh liao.. After that I requested for her to do AR for me. She gladly obliged. I am a huge fan of AR, was scared she would turn me down but she was very accomodating.

Her AR is also very skilled and powerful. She's really good at doing the right thing at the right time. On top of her solid licking and stroking, she playfully fingered my asshole. Kaoz, first time someone finger my ass until I want to become gay liao, cuz too shuang already. But I must say she is very patient and skillful.

What I love about Ling Ling is her GFE attitude, totally listen and obey me whatever I tell her to do. After sometime I want to move on to FJ, told her I want to screw her le. The FJ was very fast for me cuz after a few rounds I just released my whole load into her.

For me I am not too big on FJ so it was quick. What I enjoyed most is the GFE experience, the BBBJ and AR. Which all 3 is super 10/10 solid.

Plus points, chio xmm ah lian look, on the bed really look like local poly girl. No tummy fats, tender soft breasts.

Definitely will RTF soon when I replenish my vitamin M. Hope my FR has been helpful. Definitely take care of this gem and make her feel at home.
Old 30-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
King of Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ling Ling so much controversy, really must go and see if she is 3 heads 6 limbs or not.
Old 30-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 1807

To me Ling Ling is a very average bonk to me.....Her look does not appeal to me much....
Old 30-01-2015, 09:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Of PMs and.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Think i forgot to thank Defunct and Slyer for their PMs...so thanks chaps....

Discerning Samsters/GL chiongsters who open their eyes will eventually get to see the BIG PICTURE(also open their ears when talking to GL WLs n OKTs)...to help focus, tune into the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread...only if u r interested of course

Now perhaps this thread sld return to matters concerning its title/heading
Bro which pm u refer to?
I don't remember sending u pm on this no agenda fr saga.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:45 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Childish and Sheer waste of time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, better don't get yourself involved in all these troll activities ... Sheer waste of your precious time and it is an absolutely childish act per defunct's post below ... These days there are too many trolls clouding the real intent of this forum ... Unfortunately your good ol' bud ain't around to wipe out these trolls and nonsensical posts ... Yes, I agree - "Lets focus on exchanging of intels ... Oops, which WLs in 1807 we should discuss beside Ling Ling?? " So you also came in here with an agenda to promote her, huh? At least you are not shamelessly telling everyone that you have no agenda when sharing ... We all understand very well that we are supporting the WLs concern when we post FRs, and that is the common agenda here ...

Defunct, per our exchange of PMs, am sure you see where I am coming ... It is wise of you to do that ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

Note: Only to reply to bro Slyer's post ...

To be honest I have not bonk ling ling yet. So no comments on her. Perhaps I should give her a try soon. after I have bonk her I'll give my genuine fr on her.

I believe majority of people have motives/agenda for their actions. Very rare to find selfless contribution. But I do believe such good samaritans do exist in this world.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
To me Ling Ling is a very average bonk to me.....Her look does not appeal to me much....
Hi Bro.
Thanks for sharing your top 3. I have only tried Jia Qi & not the other 2 .
JQ is excellent in service with high gfe. She is must for boob lovers.

I will go for LeLe in 1803 sometime next week when I am in town. Heard she is also v.good in terms of overall service.

The other LeLe ( in L16w15) I heard is quite short but sweet looking. However she does not allow frenching & painting is that right?

My top 3 are:
Man Man (L16w06)
An Qi (L16w15)
JiaQi (L16w17).

Enjoy & Have a good weekend.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Just & unbias

Quote:
.... I believe majority of people have motives/agenda for their actions. Very rare to find selfless contribution. But I do believe such good samaritans do exist in this world.
Unlike many of the above samsters, at least your comment is fair and non-bias ... Your comment here deserves my respect ... What I despise are those who shamelessly keep telling everyone that he/they have no agenda on one hand, and on the other, he/they aggressively promote the WL they fancy ... I wonder why they are so afraid to come clean with it ... Moreover, the above fella jumped in to defense the FRs when I made a valid query even though the FRs were not even written by that fella himself goes to illustrate that he is up to "no good" ...

Yes, please try her and post a FR here ... We need more samsters who are unbias and fair in making judgement to write FRs ... Thanks in advance for your initiative and of course your fair & unbias comment above ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Agenda: I support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support! Unlike some fellas, I have no qualm admitting that that is my agenda in SBF ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-01-2015 at 02:07 AM.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylim View Post
Hi Bro.

I will go for LeLe in 1803 sometime next week when I am in town. Heard she is also v.good in terms of overall service.

The other LeLe ( in L16w15) I heard is quite short but sweet looking. However she does not allow frenching & painting is that right?

My top 3 are:
Man Man (L16w06)
An Qi (L16w15)
JiaQi (L16w17).

Your top 3 mentioned above are quite safe to try if one who is not so adventurous as they are considered very proven stocks currently ... LeLe @ 1803 is also a proven stock ... LeLe @ WH15 can be selective but once you "press the right button", bingo! Heavenly!

Good luck in your venture!

My Agenda: I support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support! Unlike some fellas, I have no qualm admitting that that is my agenda in SBF ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro.

My top 3 are:
Man Man (L16w06)
An Qi (L16w15)
JiaQi (L16w17).

Hey bro, glad u like my top 3 recommendation.....U should try LeLe 1803 soon.....Her butt is very round and perfect for hard doggie....I think i should find her soon too....hehe

As for your top 3, Man Man has fake tits which i do not like....and An Qi's look and body does not appeal to me much so i give her a miss.....Thanks for sharing....
Old 31-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Hey bro, glad u like my top 3 recommendation.....U should try LeLe 1803 soon.....Her butt is very round and perfect for hard doggie....I think i should find her soon too....hehe

As for your top 3, Man Man has fake tits which i do not like....and An Qi's look and body does not appeal to me much so i give her a miss.....Thanks for sharing....

Thanks Bro for sharing.
How about LeLe(L16w15)...is she new & how is her service....is it worth going for?
Thanks
Old 31-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro for sharing.
How about LeLe(L16w15)...is she new & how is her service....is it worth going for?
Thanks
Since your "friend" has used your account to post a FR on Lele @ WH15, why don't you ask him? Or you don't trust your so called "friend" feedback?

Quote:
Tommy & I went to L16w15 one evening after we had dinner nearby GL a few days ago. This was our first time at this house.
I asked for LeLe & my good friend Tommy asked for An Qi but both girls were busy so had to wait. Finally LeLe came & we went up to the room upstairs..a bit run down & the place quite old unlike those in 1651 & 2062 which are quite new.
LeLe' s overall service was just so so...cannot paint, cannot suck her nipples..she said very itchy....only allowed a bit of kissing on her lips....no frenching. I feel sian already this cannot ..that cannot. So no mood and we finished the session within 35 mins. 1 time is enough no RTF.

... Thanks Bro Tommy for allowing me to use his pc. I forgot my password ...so have to rely on Tommy.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Of PMs and.....Max_Priest's Real Agenda In SBF

kindly look in yr PM inbox bro...i have just forwarded your relevant PM to me which i alluded to in my earlier post abv....perhaps u may want to read that said PM of yours again?....

cheers mate

PS...The samster who claims that his agenda in SBF is just to"support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support"...unfortunately fails to disclose his real agenda in SBF...for starters, this samster has already admitted, as of fact, that the WLs he writes about, know of his SBF persona, which would in effect taint the credibility of all his frs with imputed bias + conflict of interest

Quote:
Bro which pm u refer to?
I don't remember sending u pm on this no agenda fr saga.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Omnia is making an unsound sweeping statement without valid grounds ...

In fact I really can't be bothered when samsters or that above Omnia fella are skeptical about the credibility of my FRs as I am not paid to post FR ... If you trust my FRs & recommendations, good, you are free to proceed to try my recommendations ... Otherwise, juz ignore what I have written ... Simple as that ...

However, juz to set the record straight ... If the above fella has doubt in the credibility of all my FRs, and if he thought my FRs are all tainted with bias facts ... I would suggest he points up which part of all my FRs posted over the years were bias instead of merely making an unsound sweeping statement per se without valid & strong grounds to back his atrocious and rather immature campiagn here ...

For instance, Xiao Xiao @ 1608 who offered fantastic service to me but has not-so-good looking bod, I only gave her high points for her various services accorded to me & I gave her lower score for not having a nice bod ... Unlike some samsters who gave almost very high score for all departments for certain WLs even thought it was not true ... That I would say the FR is tainted with bias facts ...

Fei Fei @ 3033, I indicated that she has super nice bod by GL standard, and offered fantabulous services. Does anyone disagrees on these aspects?

As for Man Man @ WH06, she is really pretty by GL standard and she offers fantabulous full pkg CAT150 service to me. I still dare to say that her silicon implanted tits have softened quite a fair bit since the day when I first tried her ... It is well known to many that she is the undisputed No.1 WL in WH06 and many samsters and punters have experienced similar excellent service from her except that Omnia fella who indicated in his FR that he does not have a satisfactory session from her and find her too commericalized ... (That may be the sinister reason as to why he was looking for opportunity to "bite back" at her??) ... The list goes on and on ...

If one fails to get frenching from the WLs but I got it from them, you can't fault my FR because all discerning punters know very well that french kissing is something very personal to the PRC WLs ... Sometime one can do almost everything to a WL but not frenching ... That is something many cannot fathom ...

The fallacy of the above fella's argument is deductively unvalid and he is merely making a hasty generalization without sufficiently solid ground ...

Have a good Sunday everybody ...

MaXx

Note: Unlike the above fella/some others, I dare to admit that my agenda in SBF is to help the WLs' businesses and to create an awareness of the existence of such WLs in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1