The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2015, 04:21 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Of PMs and.....Max_Priest's Real Agenda In SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
kindly look in yr PM inbox bro...i have just forwarded your relevant PM to me which i alluded to in my earlier post abv....perhaps u may want to read that said PM of yours again?....

cheers mate

PS...The samster who claims that his agenda in SBF is just to"support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support"...unfortunately fails to disclose his real agenda in SBF...for starters, this samster has already admitted, as of fact, that the WLs he writes about, know of his SBF persona, which would in effect taint the credibility of all his frs with imputed bias + conflict of interest
Bro, that pm was sent ages ago in 2014. And its not entirely relevant to this recent "no agenda sharing fr saga"

nontheless thanks for refreshing my memory & keeping my pm as momento
Old 01-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: 1807

Can both of you stop bickering?

We are all here to have fun and relieve our stress and why make it into a virtual war zone?

Credibility is nothing if your identity online is anonymous and one man's meat is another poison so why should rating be such a big deal.

Just take the FR as a reference and check out on the ladies face2face. FR are never meant to be the Bible.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Of PMs and.....Max_Priest's Real Agenda In SBF

wif due respect bro, on the contrary that PM of yrs has everything to do wif this" no agenda sharing fr saga" that, as u may know, has been festering for awhile...and...i wld hardly say it was "sent ages ago"...

anyways, perhaps what matters more is that i trust you are "only interested in fucking prc whores[", as you previously told me, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro, that pm was sent ages ago in 2014. And its not entirely relevant to this recent "no agenda sharing fr saga"

nontheless thanks for refreshing my memory & keeping my pm as momento
Old 02-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Big Picture

wif all due respect, bro...the "credibility" of Max_Priest's frs is a micro issue in this matter...the macro/big picture issue in this matter relates to what isMax_Priest's Real Agenda in posting frs on GL WLs in SBF...

For those who r interested...stay tuned to the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread to find out more on whether Max_Priest's only true agenda is to just purely support the WLs without receiving or trying to receive benefits in return fm the WLs.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

We are all here to have fun and relieve our stress and why make it into a virtual war zone?

Credibility is nothing if your identity online is anonymous and one man's meat is another poison so why should rating be such a big deal.

Just take the FR as a reference and check out on the ladies face2face. FR are never meant to be the Bible.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Exclamation Let this thread return to all thing related to 1807 only

oh my...to quote yr apparent good buddy, Max_Priest, once again n prolly not for the last time, looks like i hv "tingled" yr nerve yet again

actually u r just like yr apparent good buddy, Max_Priest...luv to tell this forum that you do not want to waste any further time with me on these supposed childish matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

What I wanna say and uncovered have been said and clearly unravelled before everyone ...I don't think I wanna waste my time debating with him anymore since he will deny it to cover his ass anyhow ...

Cheers,
MaXx
not only that...u then go on to state categorically tat u will only reply to Slyer's post....

but then as expected...u pathetically contradict yrself by now posting the abv lame totally misconceived rebuttal against me(in yr latest post) http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...8&postcount=45 which is without any merit becuz it is based on totally flawed logic & assumptions(more on that later)...

now if in fact u "really can't be bothered when samsters or that above Omnia fella are skeptical about the credibility of my FR"...then why the heck continue wif this debate/arguments wif me, Max_Priest?!...u cant hv yr cake n eat it on this one, ok...!

Btw looks like u hv also contradicted yrself by continuing to post statements and comments that hv nothing to do wif this thread i.e. 1807...perhaps the 1807 okt uncle sld tku for keeping 1807 on the SBF radar...like they say in the PR trade...any news is good news!

Quote:
Bro, better don't get yourself involved in all these troll activities ... Sheer waste of your precious time and it is an absolutely childish act per defunct's post below... Yes, I agree - "Lets focus on exchanging of intels ... Oops, which WLs in 1807 we should discuss beside Ling Ling?? " So you also came in here with an agenda to promote her, huh?
Cheerz,
MaXx

Note: Only to reply to bro Slyer's post ...
now as for my reply to the substance of Max_Priest's latest post abv...i am naturally going to take this specific debate/arguments to its more appropriate n rightful thread i.e.HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips...so to samsters who are interested in this matter, pls tune in to the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread...

Finally, perhaps it is also worth repeating that this thread is for 1807 matters only, as correctly pointed out by Slyer abv...

PS...Max_Priest claims that his agenda in SBF is just to"support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support"...and..."to help the WLs' businesses and to create an awareness of the existence of such WLs in GL" ...unfortunately he fails to disclose his real agenda in SBF...for starters, Max_Priest has already admitted, as of fact, that the WLs he writes about, know of his SBF persona, which would in effect taint the credibility of all his frs with imputed bias + conflict of interest...btw it also now appears that Max_Priest does not understand the meaning of the terms:IMPUTED BIAS ; nor CONFLICT OF INTEREST; nor BENEFITS
Old 02-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
He has no solid evidence and he is nothing but a troll ...

Quote:

nontheless thanks for refreshing my memory & keeping my pm as momento ...
Bro, the moment when I read your above post, I really laughed till my jaw almost fall off ...

This is a situation of manipulation of facts inorder to desperately sustain his depleting steam as no other fresh samster has come in to lend him the support he desperately needed and hence, he has to resort to such unscrupulous way to capitalize on that old PM of yours (Slyer), which has no relation to this saga ... It further attests that he is no gentlemen and yet got the cheek to put on a self-righteous front ... and yet dare to regard you as one of his PM buddies ... What ashamed! I would suggest in future you better be caution of what you PM this fella who one day will use all your PMs he saved to go against you ... He is not only cunning but very unscrupulous as well ... Certainly very unethical ...

I have not seen a genuine punter/samster like Omnia who is so aggressive in promoting a WL by cutting and pasting other FRs in a thread that he specially setup for the one and only WL from a shop (It is L1807 in this case) ... This action of his looks more like a Pimp to me ... Bwahahaha ...

A few samsters (including one who is in somewhat close association with him) told me he must be getting certain "Extra Extra Sexual Gratification from that WLs concern in exchange for promoting her relentlessly ... Anyhow, whether it is true or not, I can't be bothered as I am not as free as him to mount such an immature campaign against another samster ... What made me laugh my ass off was, he keeps telling everyone shamelessly that he supports "No Agenda Contribution" and self-proclaimed that he is a No Agenda Contributor. What a irony indeed! If I were him, I would quickly dig a hole and hide my face in it ... Bwahahahaha ... This is really a joke of the month for SBF ...

He cannot even reply me when I asked him which aspect of all my FRs were tainted in bias fashion ... He has no solid evidence and he is nothing more than a troll, so to speak ...

If it was not your posts, I would not have continued to rebutt him ...

Anyway, I appreciate your neutral, unbias and fair stance in this saga ... Thanks, mate!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-02-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, point noted ... If it was not bro Slyer or you, I would not have come in to bombard him ... Since this fella who gave me so much publicity in this sex forum, I must reciprocate in kind out of goodwill lah ...

Whatever he spams and/or tries to assasinate my persona here, the bottom-line is, I would still be around contributing so long Boss Sammyboy has no objection ... Someone in the past has already tried but it was in vain ...

I realize that this fella has turned himself into a troll recently ... Thanks for reminding me not to go down to the level of a troll ... Sheer waste of our precious time ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: The Big Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
wif all due respect, bro...the "credibility" of Max_Priest's frs is a micro issue in this matter...the macro/big picture issue in this matter relates to what isMax_Priest's Real Agenda in posting frs on GL WLs in SBF...

For those who r interested...stay tuned to the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread to find out more on whether Max_Priest's only true agenda is to just purely support the WLs without receiving or trying to receive benefits in return fm the WLs.....
Mate,

I am not taking side here. Look at it this way, who is interested in MaxPriest agenda? So what he has an agenda or why should it bother us ?

We all know ALMOST every WLs had raw sex with "someone" and i am not sure what is the hype here. If one need to resort to writing FR to gain"favor" just to get it, i must say he is really pathetic.

This forum is about information sharing. Be it real or fake , with or without agenda, all samsters need to discern and act accordingly.

I am seldom in town and whenever i come back to the forum to see such argument, i feel it is worse than the lack of quality WLs.

I shall rest my case and you guys can decide if you want to carry on....
Old 08-02-2015, 03:45 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

My honest, no hidden agenda, concise FR on

Ling Ling (L18 H07)

Age: 24 yo this year (Born in year of Goat accoding to her)
Exp in GL: 1-2 months
Height: 1.6+ m based on my estimation

Face: 7/10
(Demure, GND, feminine, ancient oriental type of face. Long flowing black hair. Neither very fair nor tanned. Facial complexion generally good. Her eyes very nice & unique, phoenix type of eyes aka feng yan. Medium high nose. Sexy lips. Overall, she looks bonkable thou not my cup of mocha latte. Somehow she reminds me of cai shan 2831A. Similar class.)

Body: 7/10
(1.6+m tall. Generally slim with some curves on her petite body frame. Slight tummy spotted. Slender legs with some leg hair. Some marks on her back spotted. Her arm pits appear dark & have some unshaved arm pit hair, kind of unglam. Saw a faded cut scar on her arm.)

Boobs: 7/10
(B- cup boobs with large protruding eraser brown nipples. Her nipples very nice to play with.)

Bath: 6.7/10
(SOP cleaning and soaping. She used her soaped hands to tease my body & dick. No body to body soapy rub. No BBBJ. And I didn't specially request for it as I prefer to go with the natural flow. But I got to compliment her tender touches aroused me greatly.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(Thorough, slow, gentle, sensual, cat bath. Licked from my ears to thighs. She used her fingers to arouse my body especially my balls. Nipples rubbed against my body.)

AR: 6.8/10
(On my fours, she gave very brief licking AR. Most of the time she used her fingers to poke my ass hole, tickled my balls, licked my ass hole and balls.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated, suction was good. Lots of saliva stimulating. Tongue swirling action on my dick head.)

Frenching: 6.7/10
(She allowed frenching but not that passionate or intense. Before I painted her pussy, we frenched with some tongue fight. After I painted her pussy, she only kissed lightly & with little passion & no tongue fight. Maybe she doesn't want to taste her pussy juice.)

Pussy painting: 6.9/10
(Very bushy dark red pussy. Not the prettiest pussy. Tasted salty. Her pussy hair tickled my nostrils when I dived my tongue into it.)

FJ: 7/10
(Relatively tight pussy. Bonked in missionary and doggie. Not commando wild sex type. Most of the time we cuddled and fucked. Sensed she is not that keen in deep passionate french after I have painted her pussy. During the sex, most of the time we kissed lightly, no tongue fight. Maybe I should gargled my mouth with listerine after painting her pussy. Overall somehow lack of the passion & feel as compared to making out with my regulars or gf.)

GFE: 6.8/10
(Hmm ok only. Not say very high. She was tired that time. Made some chit chats on some topics.)

RTF: Most likely no. Depends. Lots of girls to bonk.
Old 13-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Re: The Big Picture/Max_Priest's Real Agenda

Hiya buddy,

i appreciate yr comments, as always...but i guess on this one we shall just hv to agree to disagree...

perhaps u may note tat i am trying my best to take this matter out of any of the relevant GL FR threads...

cheers!

Quote:
Mate,

I am not taking side here. Look at it this way, who is interested in MaxPriest agenda? So what he has an agenda or why should it bother us ?

We all know ALMOST every WLs had raw sex with "someone" and i am not sure what is the hype here. If one need to resort to writing FR to gain"favor" just to get it, i must say he is really pathetic.

This forum is about information sharing. Be it real or fake , with or without agenda, all samsters need to discern and act accordingly.

I am seldom in town and whenever i come back to the forum to see such argument, i feel it is worse than the lack of quality WLs.

I shall rest my case and you guys can decide if you want to carry on....
Old 13-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

So sorry but what can you do with Hypocrites?!

Hiya bro,

So sorry to see that you got zapped for posting an FR on this Ling Ling, apparently by that fella Max_Priest and/or' his gang'...further proves that this fella Max_Priest is a hypocrite...

when it suits him he says...

Quote:
... I was merely asking a valid question re the significant variance of the FRs posted ... The primary difference between you and I re this particular episode is, I embrace criticisms/comments be it good or bad ... Well, since you have brought it up here ... That subject on Man Man's tits is a pertinent example thatI embrace criticism and comment ... I didn't counter or stop you from making comments about her tits, did I? How I felt about her tits are entirely my personal opinion ... I accept the fact you and others may have an opposite opinion versus mine ...

OMG,
MaXx
but when the situation appears not to suit him, he appears to zap instead!!....

perhaps u sld hv started off wif the heading title..."Genuine, No Agenda Sharing FR" first...?!

Anyways upped u for yr effort n look fwd to yr future contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
Feeling really horny today so decided to try out GL150 and thanks to good reviews from the site, I decided to go for Ling Ling @ 1807.

Ling Ling looks wise I must say is very pure and demure and quite ah-lian'ish which I really like. Can pass on as a sgrean xmm ah lian . When I walk in the door I saw her I jitao steam liao...

What I love about Ling Ling is her GFE attitude, totally listen and obey me whatever I tell her to do. After sometime I want to move on to FJ, told her I want to screw her le. The FJ was very fast for me cuz after a few rounds I just released my whole load into her.

For me I am not too big on FJ so it was quick. What I enjoyed most is the GFE experience, the BBBJ and AR. Which all 3 is super 10/10 solid.

Plus points, chio xmm ah lian look, on the bed really look like local poly girl. No tummy fats, tender soft breasts.

Definitely will RTF soon when I replenish my vitamin M. Hope my FR has been helpful. Definitely take care of this gem and make her feel at home.
Old 13-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Re: The Big Picture

Quote:
... We all know ALMOST every WLs had raw sex with "someone" and i am not sure what is the hype here. If one need to resort to writing FR to gain"favor" just to get it, i must say he is really pathetic.

You have made a very profound, insightful and unbias statement in your above post ... Unlike those Omnia-Worshippers in the other thread, at least you're one of the handful who speaks with back-bones and therefore justify my time to reply to ...

In addition, I appreciate your emphasis on the real intent of such forum like SBF ... Without which, this is "No Sex Forum on GL" ... We all have to bear in mind ...

That pathetic clown, Omnia said in the other thread that his objective is to stop me and/or perhaps seen as trying to assassinate my persona here ... I really wonder how he is gonna do that ... Thru' spamming and trolling? Bwahahaha ... I am waiting with bated breathe ...

Have a good bonking weekend, bro!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-02-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 13-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
My honest, no hidden agenda, concise FR on

Face: 7/10
Demure, GND, feminine, ancient oriental type of face. Long flowing black hair. Neither very fair nor tanned. Facial complexion generally good ...

Frenching: 6.7/10
(She allowed frenching but not that passionate or intense. Before I painted her pussy, we frenched with some tongue fight. After I painted her pussy, she only kissed lightly & with little passion & no tongue fight ...

Pussy painting: 6.9/10
(Very bushy dark red pussy. Not the prettiest pussy. Tasted salty. Her pussy hair tickled my nostrils when I dived my tongue into it.)

FJ: 7/10
(Relatively tight pussy. Bonked in missionary and doggie. Not commando wild sex type. Most of the time we cuddled and fucked. Sensed she is not that keen in deep passionate french after I have painted her pussy. During the sex, most of the time we kissed lightly, no tongue fight.

GFE: 6.8/10
(Hmm ok only. Not say very high. She was tired that time. Made some chit chats on some topics.)

RTF: Most likely no. Depends. Lots of girls to bonk.
Bro, I wonder why he did not thank you for your "No Hidden Agenda Contribution" and yet he went on to thank a samster, Siriusam who has no not even written or post anything about GL WL since his inception in SBF in year 2012 ... All his 44 posts so far (except the one and only FR on Ling Ling @ 1807) were not related to GL WL ... And he was actively participating in the Local Model Pic thread. Funnily, all of a sudden and out of the blue, he posted a "positive" FR on Ling Ling in the midst of this controversy ... So what does that tells us? This Siriusam's style of writing obviously is not newbie in the GL scene but his almost non-existence in GL Threads since he setup an account in SBF suggests "something" ... I am pretty sure you see where I am coming from ... Which once famous samsters who are very active in that thread? If anyone is keen, one can do a search of Siriusam's archived posts in SBF and see for yourself the background of this particular samster, Siriusam.

Omnia thanks him just because he has written a ""fantastically positive" FR on her ... Your FR on Ling Ling is in-between (alittle more towards negative in fact if one can read between the lines) and that suggests why he did not thank you ...

This is very obvious that Omnia has a hidden agenda to promote Ling Ling @ 1807 so aggressively and to the extent of being utterly defensive when anyone said something negative about her ... This is downright hypocritical ... Hahaha ... And yet he dare to shamelessly tell everyone he is a No-Agenda Contributor ... Bwhaahaha ... What a joke indeed!

Actually I don't even bother if he has an agenda or not ... But merely to stress to samsters who are not so observant and may be clouded by his mumbo jumbo irrelevant spamming posts ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-02-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
blah blah blah blah
Ah so much fighting.

Never mind, I be the first one and step up and say I have had raw with WLs before. My agenda is simple.....I just want to spread my seeds.

Wait...I better keep quiet because "In Japan, the chairman and CEO would call a press conference, take a deep bow and, in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri"....

Actually hor, I haven't seen our whiter than thou commit hara-kiri yet. Oh, I forgot. Teh Cheang Wan....
Old 14-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Ah so much fighting.

Never mind, I be the first one and step up and say I have had raw with WLs before. My agenda is simple.....I just want to spread my seeds.

Wait...I better keep quiet because "In Japan, the chairman and CEO would call a press conference, take a deep bow and, in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri"....

Actually hor, I haven't seen our whiter than thou commit hara-kiri yet. Oh, I forgot. Teh Cheang Wan....
Guess the person who uttered these words need to remember his duty to sg also...https://www.facebook.com/therealsing...fref=hovercard

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1