The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro, she's ok with non-Chinese bros but pls go easy on her if you have a large tool bcz she's pint sized. If she feels uncomfortable with your big tool invading her box, just let her wank or blow you off.

Think she can speak and understand basic english but having google translate on standby helps. She usually works till abt 12 midnite. As for availability at your required time, that depends on whether she's busy then and if there's anyone in the queue ahead of you.

Hope this helps.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBanor View Post
Bro Doomas,
Thats an awesome FR!! I just have 2 questions...
1. Does Summer take non-chinese Bros? Can she speak English? I am planning to visit tonight and need a girl who can at least understand/speak basic english...
2. Till when does she work? Can i get her at around 8:30-9pm?

Chers!!
Old 22-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, she's ok with non-Chinese bros but pls go easy on her if you have a large tool bcz she's pint sized. If she feels uncomfortable with your big tool invading her box, just let her wank or blow you off.

Think she can speak and understand basic english but having google translate on standby helps. She usually works till abt 12 midnite. As for availability at your required time, that depends on whether she's busy then and if there's anyone in the queue ahead of you.

Hope this helps.

Doomas
Took Summer recently. Did role play with her..... she ask moi to pump her hard hard.... not hard hard power she no 爽。Any pattern also ok.

Guess is to compensate for her airport runway. Cannot find the nnp.
Moi give her distinction for the nnp.
Old 22-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling tired of queuing? Here's a bonus name for bros to try - yue wen 2062A.

Great service newbie that will AR and BBBJ you to heaven - have not seen a newbie that can do AR three times - in bathroom, on bed when you on fours, and a third time when you flip and lie on your back.

Her housemates yue yue and yue ru also quite cute.

2045 also have some newbies launched today, check it out.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Sian. .just know momo left shore..
Old 22-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Sian. .just know momo left shore..
Old 22-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Sex Hungry Jia Bao! (L16 H17)

I have never tried someone who can kiss me so passionately and so much!

At first she come across like a silent nice girl, but when we got into the room she hug me and kiss me like she needed me, it was truly amazing!Dying to kiss her more!

Boobs: A beautiful round 34B (I was told), I enjoy squeezing her and sucking it, and she loves it when I suck her fatty breast just below her nipple, her reaction was unbelievable and her nipple was erected and hard. Very good to gently caress my finger over it, all the while she keep saying I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Love it when I torture her like that.

Bath: Her big boobs really turns me on when she daringly rub it on my body like she is masturbating herself, then she kiss and tongue me again while she HJ me in a twisting style follows by balls and ass stroking slowly. She then BBBJ me teasing me with her tongue and lips, spending quite awhile there. Can't take it.

On the Bed: She likes to be licked, when I paint her, her moan is very loud and her body would shake, but I don’t do it very fast at first, I do it slowly lightly with the tip of my tongue gently until she push her pussy into my mouth did I start to suck her clit until she cum! Then she rest for a while, while I lick her thigh and knees, she says she cannot take it then she ask me to lie down, when I lie down, just when she was about to cat bath me, she lie on top of me, say she needs a break. Anyway, once she caught her breath she start to kiss me again, and the rest follows, she HJ me, lick my nip, then make her way slowly to my dick, suck my balls and my ass. The best part is the feeling of her smooth fat breast gliding on my body, really like to hug her and rub my dick on her breast.

BBBJ and AR:She is really very good in this area, spent quite some time here, licking, sucking my dick, balls, ass(I think she wants me to cum) Lick and Lick, Suck and Suck, AHHHHH!

FJ: I fuck her like crazy of cause! Her pussy is so wet, then she shouted pain, so I slow down, then I pick up speed again when she is more responsive, I fuck her missionary, side way scissors, spoon, mission again, cow girl (she like cow girl fast like reverse floor breaker) I stop when I know she is feeling about to peek so she automatic rub and fuck my dick, HAHAHA! . Anyway I fuck her mission again finish her off in scissors where I can feel her pussy and my hands rub and grab her breast and butt until I cum super super hard.

After I cum already she still shaking

Overall she is a good fuck.

Fuck her hard bro, but always start slow

RTF: Definitely.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Feeling tired of queuing? Here's a bonus name for bros to try - yue wen 2062A.

Great service newbie that will AR and BBBJ you to heaven - have not seen a newbie that can do AR three times - in bathroom, on bed when you on fours, and a third time when you flip and lie on your back.

Her housemates yue yue and yue ru also quite cute.

2045 also have some newbies launched today, check it out.

YeYe still there?
Old 22-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
YeYe still there?
Long gone. Now new girls is yue yue, yue wen and yue ru. all quite nice looking.

Check out older batches yue yuan and kaixin also.

Ultimate busty service babe here is kaixin
Old 22-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, she's ok with non-Chinese bros but pls go easy on her if you have a large tool....
Guys I have this prob alot in sg. a lot of girls refuse to do doggy style and sometimes cow girl, sometimes pointing at their tummy showing how deep I was. This is why I try to pick the tallest ones, think they might be able to handle long johns more. Any tips for bros like me.
Old 23-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WangFei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Long gone. Now new girls is yue yue, yue wen and yue ru. all quite nice looking.

Check out older batches yue yuan and kaixin also.

Ultimate busty service babe here is kaixin
Hi, Mr BronzeGod, do you know any girl of the same type as the previous 16W12 JINJIN?
Old 23-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangFei View Post
Hi, Mr BronzeGod, do you know any girl of the same type as the previous 16W12 JINJIN?
Nope. There are none that are close enough to her type but check out the list and names I provided in the ranking thread.
Old 25-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Well done, bro! Nice FR! I am aware that this JB is a service-oriented WL!

I shall up you with my +12 elixirs in due course to fire up your testosterone level for more shiokalicious fucks!

Keep the FR coming, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Sex Hungry Jia Bao! (L16 H17)

I have never tried someone who can kiss me so passionately and so much!

At first she come across like a silent nice girl, but when we got into the room she hug me and kiss me like she needed me, it was truly amazing!Dying to kiss her more!

Boobs: A beautiful round 34B (I was told), I enjoy squeezing her and sucking it, and she loves it when I suck her fatty breast just below her nipple, her reaction was unbelievable and her nipple was erected and hard. Very good to gently caress my finger over it, all the while she keep saying I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Love it when I torture her like that.

Bath: Her big boobs really turns me on when she daringly rub it on my body like she is masturbating herself, then she kiss and tongue me again while she HJ me in a twisting style follows by balls and ass stroking slowly. She then BBBJ me teasing me with her tongue and lips, spending quite awhile there. Can't take it.

On the Bed: She likes to be licked, when I paint her, her moan is very loud and her body would shake, but I don’t do it very fast at first, I do it slowly lightly with the tip of my tongue gently until she push her pussy into my mouth did I start to suck her clit until she cum! Then she rest for a while, while I lick her thigh and knees, she says she cannot take it then she ask me to lie down, when I lie down, just when she was about to cat bath me, she lie on top of me, say she needs a break. Anyway, once she caught her breath she start to kiss me again, and the rest follows, she HJ me, lick my nip, then make her way slowly to my dick, suck my balls and my ass. The best part is the feeling of her smooth fat breast gliding on my body, really like to hug her and rub my dick on her breast.

BBBJ and AR:She is really very good in this area, spent quite some time here, licking, sucking my dick, balls, ass(I think she wants me to cum) Lick and Lick, Suck and Suck, AHHHHH!

FJ: I fuck her like crazy of cause! Her pussy is so wet, then she shouted pain, so I slow down, then I pick up speed again when she is more responsive, I fuck her missionary, side way scissors, spoon, mission again, cow girl (she like cow girl fast like reverse floor breaker) I stop when I know she is feeling about to peek so she automatic rub and fuck my dick, HAHAHA! . Anyway I fuck her mission again finish her off in scissors where I can feel her pussy and my hands rub and grab her breast and butt until I cum super super hard.

After I cum already she still shaking

Overall she is a good fuck.

Fuck her hard bro, but always start slow

RTF: Definitely.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well done, bro! Nice FR! I am aware that this JB is a service-oriented WL!

I shall up you with my +12 elixirs in due course to fire up your testosterone level for more shiokalicious fucks!

Keep the FR coming, guys!
Thanks Max. Need more guidance!
Old 26-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back tonight from a satisfying bonk. Too long not seen Geylang scene, thank god I hit it right on first try!

House: L14H25 Shui Shang Ren Jia

Girl: G8 Xiao Qing

Appearance: 8/10, easy on the eyes, demure yet you can tell she can be quite wild behind closed doors. Dresses very well to stimulate your eyes, she was wearing a see-through black dress with black lace lingerie below. Mm I approve.

Boobs: Estimate should be a high B-cup or low-C cup. Firm, natural un-enhanced. Soft nipples, responsive to lickings.

Bath: She was very chatty and proactive in the bath. Takes care to soap you up and down thoroughly, and will even sneak in a nice body-rubbing on your back and front while you and her chat about anything and everything. One thing I must emphasise with her is that she really gives you a GFE feeling, you never once will feel she's watching time or money. Nice HJ action in the bath just for teasers.

On the bed: Once you're on the bed she starts off with nipples. She takes care to ask you beforehand what you like and what's your sensitive parts. Nipple licking was very good, personally for me seeing as I preferred it rougher with a WL she nibbled and bit on them as well. Catbath down my body was thorough and sensual. Not sure what effect there should be from her having water in her mouth as she goes down licking me but it worked out quite nicely. No rush throughout, and she's responsive to autoroaming as well.

BJ: She only offers CBJ, but personally I have no issues with that. In any case she was skillful enough when going down on me to give a BJ that I never once felt like there was a condom in the way between me and her mouth. She's one of those WLs who has mastered the art of putting on a condom with her mouth, so if you like those little things she's definitely one for you! Solid suction, nice sensual movements and little moans here and there. Definitely a good way to warm up before the main action.

AR: Didn't ask for one so no comments.

Pussy: Requested for 69 with her and she gladly obliged. Clean, fresh-smelling from the bath, sparsely covered with hair, even someone like me who usually would take issue with pubic hair as a hindrance to DATY didn't have any reason to complain this time. Gets wet naturally and very responsive. Flip her switches right and you've got yourself a sex maniac on hand!

FJ: Started off in missionary once she got turned-on enough by my pussy licking and light fingering. Asked me playfully to "rape" her and I gladly obliged. Delectable body, a sight for sore eyes. And given that her pussy is naturally wet and just right (not too virgin-tight but not loose either) you get the full sensations when inside her. She even knows how to contract her pussy muscles when you are inside her, though they're never so hard as though she's trying to milk you dry. Just that extra stimulation that keeps you going hard and going strong.

Did cowgirl with her after she jumped off me to give me another BJ per my request (dick was flagging a little because I was tired earlier in the day) and since she knew I liked it rough she went proper rough and hard on me. Bouncing up and down hands scrabbling at my chest and my neck. Might not be to the taste of guys who prefer their girls more quiet and demure, but for those who want a proper wildcat in bed she's more than happy to oblige as long as you tell her to totally let go and enjoy herself. Finished off in doggy full solid ramming, came hard once and realising I was still hard I just happily rammed on for a bit longer till I had enough. Very dirty talker in bed as well, with good chemistry she's a real gem in bed!

AAR: After I came there was still about 20 minutes left on the clock. Just lay on the bed together and chatted about normal stuff. Took the chance to be cheeky and fingered her again, she told me she loved it but she doesn't want to bring herself to orgasm. Lols!

Showered off again with 5 minutes to spare, as usual a thorough service from her in the shower. Changed and tipped, left a happy man knowing that I've found a gem.

Take the time to chat with her, be playful and flirt a little and she'll open up faster than you'll expect. From there on, start out slow and strong but finish fast and stronger! :P Treat her well bros for all I know she can easily be angpai quality for Cat150.

RTF: Yes definitely, as long as Vit M gets replenished!
Old 27-06-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
8qwoq8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble first ever FR on SBF.

Xiao Ting
Saw her first at yi tian long in April. Then found out she's actually from 1608 in this thread. So went to find her just now. Decided to write an FR for her.

Looks 7.5/10 – She has the ice princess look when she's not smiling, but is really a chatty girl after warming up to her. She has this koreanish look which I like.

Body 7/10 – Petite at 1.58m. B cup. Slightly tan.

Frenching 7.5/10 – Passionate. First visit to her didn't have any frenching but after 2 RTFs, start to french.

Painting – Never try.

Catbath 10/10 - Thorough. From top to bottom, even my arms. She suck from shoulder to my fingers. The putting of my fingers into her mouth felt really shiok.

BBBJ 8/10 – Good suction, deep throat.

AR 7/10 - Not really into this.

FJ 8.5 /10 – Love how accommodating she is in this section. Very hard working.

GFE 9/10 – Gao gao. After FJ, lie on my chest and cuddles. Me love cuddles.

Attitude 9/10 — Accommodating and hardworking. Really love her service.

RTF - Already done twice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1