The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girlfriend sex

Bros,let me update on certain girls i had bedded not many but 4 to 5.

Apparently girls always say erxin etc..disgusting whenever when we mention abt sex even to my girls mates.But they enjoy it the most in bed!!!

My first girlfriend was the sweetest girl in poly course and apparently we had sex everywhere from car to swimming pool and she always request for more.

But aparently my dick give way when i had sex with an FL.and later on the FL will give me bj and sex whenever i meet her.She did not charge me any fees.ALmost every week i will find her for some sex.

3rd girl was an PRC cleaner age 28 which was very beautiful and i manage to bed her 2 times!!

Lastly is my new found gf who enjoy sex whenever we go!!!
From car,to macritchie to even our friend house!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: Girlfriend sex

You're here just to tell us how many girls you fuck?

C'mon, I fucked so many more girls than you yet I never utter a single word
Old 30-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!

You bedded 5 girls including your poly mate, FL for free, PRC cleaner and your current girlfriend. Wow! Great! Happy for you! You are the man! Thanks for the update.
Old 30-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

cool story bro..
Old 30-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congratulations! Well done.
Old 30-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
Raynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is this the prologue to the story or this is the story ?
Old 30-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!

Is there anymore coming ?
Old 30-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

Please share with us your stories in detail especially the PRC...
we are glad to learn from you...
Old 30-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fast_tongue is Cool - loads of Potential

??? This thread for? I used to pump 5 different gals a month.... my fb..... so??? one of them even brought me to her place whenever hubby not in, its very thrilling but...so???
Old 31-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
3rd girl was an PRC cleaner age 28 which was very beautiful and i manage to bed her 2 times!!

Do this include in HDB corridor where opposite block can see you and take picture?? (This is actual picture that have shown up in SBF, just not high quality enough for me to save).

Do this includes right in front of other people's HDB flat door at 8 pm when there is TV and people noise in the flat?

Do these also include in the handicapped toilet at (insert location) high human traffic location?

No? Yes? If No: then its not whenever (opps sorry, should be WHEREver you two go). If Yes: then good for you!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 31-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:

My first girlfriend was the sweetest girl in poly course and apparently we had sex everywhere from car to swimming pool and she always request for more.
This is just like the SG Zoo: So many years never make a profit, when make profit must KPKB on Strict Time's front page (when u better off shutting up).

But aparently my dick give way when i had sex with an FL.and later on the FL will give me bj and sex whenever i meet her.She did not charge me any fees.ALmost every week i will find her for some sex.

Whenever i meet her could be construed as: I met her in front of Ngee Ann Plaza's fountain at 12 Noon and we had sex right there and then.
When an FL lets you have sex with her almost every week without charge, she stops being an FL and becomes your FB. Semantics, yes i know, but still important.

and she always request for more This should be a given, if the person you are fucking is so free to READ NOVEL or PLAY PSP it means you are not doing your job as a fucker and she is not enjoying the Fucking Experience. If the Fucker doesnt hear "Yes, please, more, i need it" Or words/sounds to those effect he has failed as an Fucker and the Fuckee just wants the Fucker to stop Fucking because he has failed to Fuck the Fuckee properly and he is an lousy Fuck and in the future should stop Fucking any more because of any combinantion of reasons, the Fucker leaves his Fuckees dissatisfied.

That is all. I should go and find out where these gals are that let you bonk them WHENever, i should like to bang such an gal on the stage at (insert large event here).

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 31-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

LOL, what is this thread about ?

as expected, Bro "Ang Moh Powerful" Johnston is here to post in powerful Ang Moh

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 31-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:

Apparently girls always say erxin etc..disgusting whenever when we mention abt sex even to my girls mates.But they enjoy it the most in bed!!!

Is this suppose to be a story or just a statistics? I definitely bedded more gals than u, mine is double digit.
Old 31-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 17
MacBro2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMacBro2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So you r the Famous under-Graduate of ART with a "juice" cok ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=185910

So, have any girl graduate by u so far ?
Old 31-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SxExS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see his posts. He don't seem that old. More like 16 to 18 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1