The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune Center

bro, is amy on level 3 around? very hard to get her nowadays..
Old 23-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkeration View Post
Tried one on level 3 yest. Her name was Miya or something. Very young like 23 and very slim. But when she removed clothes still decent size knockers (B-C). Overall very piano type massage but when i opted for BM she was super service oriented. Total damage was 130 abit on high side but very rare to find such syt so very likely to return.
tk for update
Old 24-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Can anyone intro which ml allow frneching at fc currently, yuki n apple only allow slight kissing.
Old 24-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
koo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoo84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It really depends bro. I frenched yuki as there was chemistry. Maybe u can try again?
Old 24-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koo84 View Post
It really depends bro. I frenched yuki as there was chemistry. Maybe u can try again?
agree feel n chemistry very important.
juz like some gals may not be very pretty but the feel is there, you juz feel like upping her.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited yuki once only. No french issue. Infact she bend down to kiss me and put her boobs in my mouth to suck while I am still lying on bed.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
stellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was nearby fc just now, then I noticed across the road, got a SOC vehicle but hidden behind another building,
Take care bros
Old 25-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
Teh Neh Neh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeh Neh Neh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got raid coming ???
Old 25-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaz View Post
Was nearby fc just now, then I noticed across the road, got a SOC vehicle but hidden behind another building,
Take care bros
Some how Fc is like Adelphi... But lower grade Adelphi... Non existence massage.. High HJ price... Sighz...gone are the good old days of Fc..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaz View Post
Take care bros
last nite shop closed early,
Old 26-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
watchmansex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Does anyone know if there has been a
clear out at Excelsior?

Saw a familiar face from one of the shops there now working on the third floor at FC. Had a chat, she said she had an argument with the boss at her former place, so resigned and came over. But I sensed she was fibbing. I saw her ex boss walking along the streets in plain home clothes two days ago and was wondering why she wasn't at work. putting two and two together, perhaps the shop got raided and is now faced with closure.

Anyway the milf who attended to me was operating on the third floor. Pretty face, when she saw me, she immediately asked what I was doing there.
Went in after much persuasion, she managed to convince me to spend 30min with her even though i had swung by during the witching hour.

Nice 34b, dark nips, shaven mount and a wet and smooth CB. This time, unlike in the past, she allowed me to lick her orifice. Slipped on the magic glove. At first things were a little mundane for her. After all she must have done this a hundred times in a month, and I probably wasn't her first of the day. But when
I started to move more vigorously and deliberately, she was gasping and her grip on my arm tightened. I started to alternate my thrusts, deep then shallow, then fast and deep, the whole time stiffening all the more inside. Till she pulled me towards her, i sucked her tongue and arrived in style.

She smiled and said I was never this tough the last time we met.

Can't quite remember her nick from excelsior days or even now but over all the ride was splendid.

Damage: $30+$120
Old 13-12-2014, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suddenly so quiet here. rtm miya again...she got this v syt feel...think kenna kc liao...jialat

any bros with any recommendations?

the area is usually more exp but what i like is can see who u engage first...
Old 13-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
GabuGabu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

That place must know how to bargain. Those gals quote v high price for service
Old 25-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

So many girls now ply level 3 shops that It is so difficult to see who you want to go for. Always trying to look for Amy but not able to see her for at least a month already. She went back home?
Old 25-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabuGabu View Post
That place must know how to bargain. Those gals quote v high price for service
Wow u Chiong almost whole of Sg!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1