The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Tried Fortune Centre months ago (maybe a year liao), felt was ex in correspondence to the service I get...so nowadays I only go bio bio nia my 2 cents worth...

I recall it's something like 120-140 for massage + HJ, then FJ is ard 180-200. But that was some time back so I duno wat it is like now. Maybe the rental ex ba.
i don't mind to pay 500 if my cup of tea and feeling is good.
200 is not expensive though.
Old 23-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
Does Apple do outcall....??? Anyone tried...???
Bro you very funny. You should have check with the ML directly. If she said no to you but yes to other bros, it just mean that you are not her cup or no chemistry.
Old 23-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Bro you very funny. You should have check with the ML directly. If she said no to you but yes to other bros, it just mean that you are not her cup or no chemistry.
Even ML works on "feel". While they are there they are almost obliged to service anyone but on their "off" time it's totally up to them to chose what they want to do.

Yeah prices here are ok, not counting admission price what I got once was
50 hj, 100 hj and take off, 120 bj and 150 fj. So add on your price of admission for how long you wanted..... Not particularly cheap and likely rushed but at least you can see before you buy.
Old 23-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
i don't mind to pay 500 if my cup of tea and feeling is good.
200 is not expensive though.
True la, according to own budget also...got budget then more choices
Old 23-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Damage $100
hp : 8646 3412
Tian Tian

Old 24-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow totally dry there today. Quite a few places were not open. The top floor places right at the escalator are no longer available. Became different store already. The girls there were few and those that were there were kind of old and not so good. Always a hit and miss at this place.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
There is a new joint at level 4 next to the organic food shop. No signboard. Cute syt inside. She has that adorable look. Anyone tried can provide fr?
Old 04-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 10
sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!sbfsbf9876 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogie View Post
What exactl do you mean? I've been to both and not sure why Adelphi is worse than fortune ?
During earlier days I pay $100 for FJ at FC with chiobu like Apple, after that the rate was increased to $120 but to me it's still worth it. Adelphi I was quoted $150 half naked HJ and $200 for BM, one bro was quoted $500 at Adelphi, i was like OMG
Old 04-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

ER....for $500 i can at GL for 1 hr in peace free of antivice n get 3 ladies of c @ d cups threesome... one suck my dick one lick my arse and one where i put my head bet the two mountains. Still got $50 balance to buy tonics

Seriously not worth it

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Some bros said the gals at massage n the gals at GL not the same. Gals at GL one day screwed 7 times n gals at FC one day maybe screwed 3 to 4 times..... hey whats the diff?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
inkpossible is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She is very selective, so depends on your chemistry with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
Does Apple do outcall....??? Anyone tried...???
Old 04-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
inkpossible is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Not so big lah, think C+ max

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Is this Coco the milf with double d rack? I see her all the time whenever I go prowling there..
Old 05-05-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scufferhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, read through the forum with great interest I am planning a visit to the Fortune Centre today but would like a good massage with the possibility of a BBBJ? Had a look around the 3rd floor yesterday - to the left of the escalator about halfway down was a shop with some very pretty young girls but I hav e the feeling that they were only bait Anyway, if anyone can recommend somewhere it would be appreciated - budget approx 100-150.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Some bros said the gals at massage n the gals at GL not the same. Gals at GL one day screwed 7 times n gals at FC one day maybe screwed 3 to 4 times..... hey whats the diff?
YOu very good at talking cock
Assumption

LOL
Fucking lame
Old 05-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scufferhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went today and hit the 4th floor, wandered round and ended up going to a place which is left of the escalator and the end, initially offered and hour for 60 but she dropped to 50. Had a really nice massage and then she started stroking the nuts etc flipped and she offered BBBJ/BM for 200 which I turned down, tried to get a nude BBBJ for 100 but had to settle for a nude HJ. Was very nicely done, not rushed. Expensive but hey - little head was thinking for me. Girls name was Eva, pretty, nice tits about 30? ish.

I'll give one of the other places a try next time but will try to bargain harder - I promise!

all in all it was a nice way to spend an hour or so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1