The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
lestat_666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Romancing cat40 Thai WLs- Tactics and schemes.

With all the tirak threads present in this forum, I hope the one I'm starting is not redundant or irrelevant. Basically, the purpose of this particular thread is for cheongsters to specifically share and discuss tactics and schemes to get it lovey dovey with a WL outside of work; house off days, mornings before work ,Thai holidays (i.e. Water festival) and golden mile outings.

I felt that most of the other tirak threads(no offence to the thread starters) lacked specific discussions about how exactly to accost a thai WL so I started this one. Hope this doesn't get me flamed or anything.

So I'm hoping if any of the experienced cheongsters can comment or share tips on the following:

Interesting conversation topics

Overcoming language barrier

Activities to do with tirak(other than fucking! haha) when out with them

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope you guys can be forthcoming with advise and success stories so newbies to cat40 like me can learn.

Btw, please dont make this into a hostile thread with cheongsters arguing over their differing views on sincerity of WL and dangers of tirakship. This is for those who would want to take the risk and we should respect their decision. Thanks!
Old 25-09-2005, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Romancing cat40 Thai WLs- Tactics and schemes.

this is what i do with WLs as well as girls in bkk.Do not know if its practical or not hor.Anyway girls like to look at ornaments and stuff like that.Since its cheap in bkk,I just stand there while she looks at those stuff,then when upon payment,she digs for her bag and u take out wallet to offer pay for her loh...since its really affordable.Somehow it works everytime for me to create a special chemistry and chance to "u know lah".A mere +++en of less than 100baht in bkk.hehe...

as for language barrier then have to learn thai loh... chok dee!!~
Old 25-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

A WL is like any other women, they yearn for normal couple stuff like

- Watching movies
- Having meals together
- Going to places of attractions
- Shopping, to name a few...

As Bro Jun|ch| said, the Thai language, which you have to make an effort with to learn, would be essential, as any other cross-national relationship. A good way to start is to listen to Thai music...

ให้โชคดี

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Can I comment or not?

Or what are the things you all like me to post? I co-ordinate.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Siam cutey, if you were addressing me, then sure of course. Talk about anything related to romancing the girls lah! This is a free for all thread but just no nay-sayer comments so it wont ruin the mood.

These are some of the places I'm considering to bring my regular girl on her house-off day:

Orchard road (although stay at least 500metres away from thai embassy in case)

Les Amis cafe at botanic gardens(morning)/ Late-night stroll at Fort Canning

DXO at esplanade/ anywhere in Clarke Quay

Paragon shopping mall(this one only if I have more than 300 dollars that day)

Hopefully also cinema screening thai foreign movie with english subtitles would be perfect!

What do you guys think? Is it practical or a bit unrealistic? Btw, do you have to pay for everything if you bring go out with a WL outside her working hours? I've not taken one out before...

Anymore cheongsters with real-life stories or accounts on 'dates' with WL to share? :P
Old 25-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

If you're talking about romancing with thai WL then the best tactic is "$ go head = 钱走头 = lui kia tao(hokkien version)" with this tactic u can never go wrong. Why? Because with $ u can do anything no need to think go orchard or bugis, anywhere also can go...
Warning:Overusing this tactic will cost unforsee circumstances...

If u dun wanna spend $ then u must use "Jing Jai" (Sincerity) tactic becos all thai girls love guys to be sincere so if your actions truly showing sincerity u can never go wrong unless she doesn't like u...
Old 25-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

I know about that so thats why I stated that this thread is only for those who want to take the risk so naysayers can blast cheongsters who are after WL elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm a bit anxious about asking her out on her house off day... do you just say something direct like: "Can I follow you on house-off day with a big smile after a session?" or what? Also currently working on project presentation for boss dunno whether can pull off in time haiyah.

I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!) as I'm low on cash after paying off EPL debts haha.

Btw, do you have any dating experience with a WL to share? We'll be most interested to hear!
Old 25-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat_666
I I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!)
this one ah..i tink quite hard leh...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 25-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Another thread? Lidat Boss will get angry or not? Maybe should go to Adult Discussion leh...

Now seems to me more and more of this kind of threads so sooner or later, nobody is going to be putting up FRs liow leh....
Old 25-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
yimsuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat_666
I know about that so thats why I stated that this thread is only for those who want to take the risk so naysayers can blast cheongsters who are after WL elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm a bit anxious about asking her out on her house off day... do you just say something direct like: "Can I follow you on house-off day with a big smile after a session?" or what? Also currently working on project presentation for boss dunno whether can pull off in time haiyah.

I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!) as I'm low on cash after paying off EPL debts haha.

Btw, do you have any dating experience with a WL to share? We'll be most interested to hear!
Bro, dun stoop so low as to asking "can i follow u....??"
Just ask her what is she doing on her house off day and tell her if nothing is firm on her side then say u got something planned for her.
Most of the time the actual date for the house-off will only be confirmed a few days prior to it. So you have to figure this one out from your work schedule(take mc?!?!).
If you are out to impress her, plan ahead for the house off. Dun pick her up already then ask "Where you wanna go?".
Lastly, about the paying part, most of the time i pay la. Its you who want to date her out, so be gentlemanly abit. But if she zi dong she might ask "ngern por mai?" (enuff $$?). There is no need to spend lavishly also. Bring her to interesting place for dinner like Marche, then a movie, and if time allows, a few drinks at a nice pub at Clarke Quay, One Fullerton etc.
All the best!
Old 25-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
Dating cat40 girls: strategies and tatics 2??

romancing a girl in thailand is cheap lah.
but in singapore, when she see something she likes, usually will cost at least a few hundred to a thousand baht.
So dont ever go shopping with them in singapore. If they see Gucci or LV, hong gan liao.

hehe that's why i say in bkk mah...spore not cheap indeed.must prepare at least $200 for just a outing.
Old 25-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chrysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The off-day may not apply to every houses. I was told by a WL in L6H52 that they do not have any off-days , is it true? On the other hand, the WLs in L8H66 seems to have one or two off-days per month. Any bros can advise which other houses have off-day and what time the WL need to report back ?
Old 25-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chrysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The off-day may not apply to every houses. I was told by a WL in L6H52 that they do not have any off-days , is it true? On the other hand, the WLs in L8H66 seems to have one or two off-days per month. Any bros can advise which other houses have off-day and what time the WL need to report back ?
Old 26-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Whoa 200 dollars?! Like that die eh, I'm still in JC with an allowance of only 280 a month...

Are you VERY sure about this? The WL I'm after probably has 20-30 times my allowance so do you think in my case, got exception in terms of who pays?

She knows I'm pretty young and jokes about feeling like an ah ma (she's 22) around me... so maybe she'll give some chance?

What do you think?
Old 26-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
Dating cat40 girls: strategies and tatics 2??

romancing a girl in thailand is cheap lah.
but in singapore, when she see something she likes, usually will cost at least a few hundred to a thousand baht.
So dont ever go shopping with them in singapore. If they see Gucci or LV, hong gan liao.
nobody ask u take her go on shopping spree mah... safest is to go sight seeing.. see sight is FOC .. h.p villa admission free hahah. even if go shopping, also must see what merchandize then decide when to flash the plastics or the notes lor.

suggestion: bring small notes in wallet.. big notes store in pockets, so when flash wallet during cab trip.. she should get the idea (but dont expect her to be keen on anymore outings in future)

if wanna enjoy.... go all out to enjoy. if wanna be calculative... stay home count notes better

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1