The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

thanks for the advice...

lets hope can meet her
she mentioned meeting couple of months back but last minute cook up some excuses
Old 16-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Wahahaha, bro you power lei....

Thank you bros....she is very loving to me now....
ya bro, sama sama...this sunday will be another big water melon 我的美人meet up。。。this one really solid...suggested to me wanted to use honey and chocholate for licking whole body...never try any maid use honey or chocholate to paste and lick my stick before..sound exciting..will update you bro if any huge huge melon photo taken....
Old 16-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
ya bro, sama sama...this sunday will be another big water melon 我的美人meet up。。。this one really solid...suggested to me wanted to use honey and chocholate for licking whole body...never try any maid use honey or chocholate to paste and lick my stick before..sound exciting..will update you bro if any huge huge melon photo taken....

honey n choc sounds awesome
how about adding some whipped cream
Old 16-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

just met the indon

pick her up from city plaza
was driving along guillemard road n asking where she wanna go
she said "I thot u say u wan me to massage"
I asked her couple of days ago if she knows how to massage n she said yes.
I think Ho say liao
I suggested gg balestier area hotel as she is meeting someone there later

long story short
she was shy and ask me to lie down on the bed
instead of massage, I pull her down w me...
that's shen the action starts
then later she took control
I think she needs it more than me

after that I asked if she needs fone card n gave her $30 to buy fone card

now she messaged n ask if I remember saying that I wanna help her w her expenses
Old 16-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, that is real fast of her looking at you as a carrot head already... Fat and juicy.
Old 16-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

"now she messaged n ask if I remember saying that I wanna help her w her expenses " ...and now you know it's trouble from here on.....so time to bail bro!!
Old 17-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

my experieces tell that most of the maid will demand from top up, handphone, mac donald, dress, etc...and lastly borrow money to send home SGD 200-300 or more..so there is no free meal in this market..even so called gf maid also the same..after a while pattern come already...ha ha
Old 17-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

haha, nice one bro starbuck. How I envy you have such a good catch in indo fish.

I dont such good luck in indo although I have a gem in philippine fish. she really good to me and never ask anything from me.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

What happened to The Lord? Not heard anything from him lately.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post

fucking busy i bet
Old 18-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

How come must of the Pinoy maid does not like to use condom? Any bros here face the same problem. A few maid wechat me chat and discover they provide sex without condom. Is this a plot to kill Sg guys with aids?

Raw is War!!!!!!
Old 18-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I dont such good luck in indo although I have a gem in philippine fish. she really good to me and never ask anything from me.
Both Pinay and Indo are equally good bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
How come must of the Pinoy maid does not like to use condom? Raw is War!!!!!!
Many factors, some like the feeling of raw ( me too ) some maybe testing you..you can agreed to meet first, then decide from there.

Was at LP on Sunday, went to 6 floor...really a huge crowd outside Jollibee. Too risky - too many maids. Went to 4th floor to hunt. Hook one chio bu... around 30 plus, wearing very sexy and daring. Was someone mistress back in her homeland, and have a son with him. Knew this type of gals very well, $$$ was her top priority, But hey, I wasn't born yesterday too. she was very chio, so I decide to go for a try. Will wirte FR if I bonk her

Rest of the catch was normal. just pending for them to reply my sms, then see how from there.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
How come must of the Pinoy maid does not like to use condom? Any bros here face the same problem. A few maid wechat me chat and discover they provide sex without condom. Is this a plot to kill Sg guys with aids?

Raw is War!!!!!!
You may want to learn something about the view of contraception in Catholicism and Catholic countries. Otherwise just laugh and say you always use condoms and ask what flavor she likes.
Old 18-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
fucking busy i bet

Shd be 'busy fxxking' more likely!
Old 18-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
You may want to learn something about the view of contraception in Catholicism and Catholic countries. Otherwise just laugh and say you always use condoms and ask what flavor she likes.
There are maids sometimes wait till 1-2 days before their menses to come normally asked me for raw..then i get to know it is about their period to come ... they even lan lan ask you "never mind, just come and shoot inside me..it is safe...my period is coming tomorrow...etc", they even used their hand to hold your battok tight tight dont let you withdraw ...i remember i did twice in life with 2 maids...now not dare anymore...i dont want to be many fathers...and potentially get into any STD..who know she got many bfs also...

so bro, you can test the maids when is her menses period and i am sure they also know how to plan their period time to fuck with you. Just like mating season...haahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1