The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Waist Tonic

aka Bu Yao Jing 补腰精: heard its very good (slow long term) topic for sexual health. My friend sort of swears by it.

Anyone has any experience?

x
Old 28-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Waist Tonic

Yup. Supposed to help in improving the kidney function.

Need to take regularly with regular exercise,
Old 04-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AirStrikeTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you got try it yourself also?
Old 05-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
starting to take every alt. day.

too early to tell if works or not

x
Old 05-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

where to get it and any side effect.
Old 19-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
where to get it and any side effect.
many places are selling, NTUC, or TCM shops

x
Old 20-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Most of these are tonics to improve blood circulation & hopefully direct blood flow to our little bro.

I've finished a few bottles, tongkat ali, deer's wine etc but unsure of the result as these are long term supplements with slow result so don't expect any magic but nothing wrong with taking them and remember to balance as they can get heaty.

My ex used to feed me one boiled black spiky sea cucumber every morning when I was living in Hong Kong but that's probably too much protein intake "#_#
Old 18-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

how else have taken by yao jing and experience positive result in sexual life? care to share? i have a few bottles at home (those big bottles), in fact, but living with my parents, it would seem a little strange if they see me take this supplement meant more for elderly. Do they come in small handy bottles too?
Old 18-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
how else have taken by yao jing and experience positive result in sexual life? care to share? i have a few bottles at home (those big bottles), in fact, but living with my parents, it would seem a little strange if they see me take this supplement meant more for elderly. Do they come in small handy bottles too?
my whole family take it leh
Old 18-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
Yup. Supposed to help in improving the kidney function.

Need to take regularly with regular exercise,
How is improvement in kidney function measured?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By traditional TCM, ejaculation places heavy stress on the kidneys.

Food that replenishes kidney nutrients are good, like grapes, cranberries and blueberries and celeries.

All vegetables, but well, eat em.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1