The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Perspective on relationship s

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
there r plenty, giggolos lor
Gigolo may look for fl but will they get free fuck for first time
Old 01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Best is the stay together without any marriage tying down. Got sex, romance and love etc....
Old 01-11-2014, 04:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenpaul View Post
Gigolo may look for fl but will they get free fuck for first time
yes coz is fl looks for gigolo even pays gigolo for pops
Old 02-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Well nothing is quite free. Wives are "exclusive" but you pay dearly for her as a husband & her value goes up when she bears you children. Tell me which hubby don't reward his wife when she bears you a kid especially when it's a boy?

When we date our girlfriends, we also spend a lot of time, effort & money into the relationship just so we could bed her.

At the end of the day don't let money rule our head but let it work for you after slogging for it.

Oh wait doesn't apply to those guys who cheat or live off women/GFS. There are some men who really loans money from women to live lavishly or invests in business etc.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
Best is the stay together without any marriage tying down. Got sex, romance and love etc....
But freedom would be compromised ... weekend stay over are the best .

Weekdays can steal eat
Old 02-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BunkKnifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
At the end of the day don't let money rule our head but let it work for you after slogging for it.
Agreed totally bro
Old 02-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

I concur with TS's perspective on relationships with regards to women (WL and wives). Never try or even attempt to understand women. Most are emotional creatures and on extreme sides of the pendulum, either:

1) They abuse the men who love them OR
2) They are abused by the men they love.

So, what should we do? For me, it will be to cultivate a long loving relationship with the wife and fuck the daylights out of the whore for R&R. That should strike a balance between our emotional and physical needs, placing the odds of relationships with women in our favor.

What say you leh?
Old 02-11-2014, 08:22 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Question Re: Perspective on relationship s

My advise is if prepare to get married, be loyal to your wife if you love her. Otherwise, better don't get married.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BunkKnifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
better don't get married.
When i think about the WC i get scared literally
Old 03-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
if she treats meals (be it ordinary or expensive) and buys gifts (be it small or luxury) for you without a pop considered loving you?
well this is subjective, maybe it might be considered as sending out a long fishing line first ?
i'm close with this FL, she bought me a t-shirt though she's the first to do so for me, but no way in hell will i entertain thoughts of being together with her.
and this is based on both our perspectives, i can't trust her, neither can she trust me.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
well this is subjective, maybe it might be considered as sending out a long fishing line first ?
i'm close with this FL, she bought me a t-shirt though she's the first to do so for me, but no way in hell will i entertain thoughts of being together with her.
and this is based on both our perspectives, i can't trust her, neither can she trust me.
Yes it is subjective. Whether it is a long fishing line, time will tell. Tbh most ppl play this game, even most of us, and our wife

Trust built over time as well. Initially I don't have too much trust on her as well. thought she belongs to what most people and I thought. time proven she is not

Our last meal in sg was paid by her as she would like to thanks me for taking good care of her over the year. She didn't tell me her budget but only suggest restaurant and dishes to me. In the end I choose another restaurant and the total cost is over 200. We then have a small quarrel as she complained that I purposely save money for her as her budget is 500. I don't think she needed to act at last moment. Actually I don't need till last moment to prove anything as long ago I already know it
Old 03-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes it is subjective. Whether it is a long fishing line, time will tell. Tbh most ppl play this game, even most of us, and our wife

Trust built over time as well. Initially I don't have too much trust on her as well. thought she belongs to what most people and I thought. time proven she is not
would 5 to 6 years be a good period for benchmark ?
cause with longer amount of time,you can better sort out your emotions.

rather than using activities to gauge trustworthiness, perhaps character wise is a better indicator ?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My advise is if prepare to get married, be loyal to your wife if you love her. Otherwise, better don't get married.
Super agree with this.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Super agree with this.
Hey sister, I guess most women will agree with this. Men wise I not so sure though
Old 03-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Super agree with this.
Same goes to the woman too...There are increasing sign woman getting unfaithful nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1