The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tanny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBogard View Post
bros, anybody interested in a PRC providing fetish service?
she's quite open to ideas provided she is not the submissive role.

those interested PM me, and i will provide the link to her contacts.

Disclaimer: i not OKT, just feels that the fetish scene locally is really very small, and hope that bros can have more avenue for fetishes
please pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 posts only, maybe a COPper.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtobeat View Post
FR for Mistresses Bella and Femina from two weeks ago as requested (sorry for the delay!!):

Double Dom Session - 2 hours - Damage $420. Great "suitcase" session (never the same as "Dungeon"). Not as experienced as M. Nurie, but made up for it with enthusiasm and the "double" part. Compared to their pictures on the Website they were a bit younger (and prettier) I thought. They started out telling me about "safe word", which I acknowledged, but then promptly stuffed a gag in my mouth !! Made for an exciting start. M. Femina was more of the rope master, and began with some VERY tight bondage - hogtie to start. Flipped onto my back and forced to wriggle around to their feet. M.Bella seemed to be more leading the action, but both were engaged on me the whole time. M.Femina liked working on my nipples, while M.Bella liked the CBT much more. Very tight bondage down there too - using some rubber bands, clips, and clothespegs. Several times one would be sitting on my face (more of smothering type - till I begged for breath) while the other worked on my privates. At one time my balls were tied so they stood up straight (still on my back). M.Bella stood between my legs (M.Femina on my face) and M.Bella started (lightly at first) kicking my balls back and forth - sort of like an upside down punching bag that bounces back and forth. She increased the intensity to about as much as I could stand before going on to something else. They swapped positions and M.Femina tried to make it up to Mr. Happy with a great tit rub, but could not see much due to M.Bella smothering my face. Double (!!) golden showers for desert.
Overall pain level was more than noticable (just as I asked for), but not over the top.
So again, great suitcase session for me, and I'll be back.

As always, be specific with what you want, and give feedback during your session if you are not getting enough, too much, etc. Nobody is a mind-reader out there !!

Enjoy !!! HTB
Nice FR!!.

Mistress Aria will be in town from 19th-23rd May .. Pls book ur sessions guys!
Old 12-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

today raining almost whole day, feeling horny & kinky, any bros here hv any recommendation beside May ? Been eating this vegetable for few years liao.... wanna try some new one...
Old 13-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Repent-less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Attractive Milf for massage/hj/p.hose fun (with pic)

11-Apr-2009 10.30pm
Got her contact from a kind Bro. SMS her initially but received no response, called her later and she readily consented to all my requirements.

12-Apr-2009 1.00pm
Slightly disappointed when first saw her. I wouldn't term her as attractive as she doesn't have good look or figure. However I told myself should consider her overall service instead.
We checked into one of the Hotel 81s near lorong 25. To get to know each other better, we started with the standard shower and massage and through the conversation she encouraged me to item out my wishlist, and even volunteered to finger my anus. I wasn't really into anal sex, but decided to give a try.

We got into action soon after we reached a common understanding, and that's one of the most memorable actions in my life (comparable with the sessions with Mistress Christy and Mistress Nurie). I changed into my prepared clothings (btw, I crossdress) and let her used my ropes to tie me up. I had to do a little demo first (somehow quite clumsily, maybe I am not used to tying ppl up), and she surprised me by tying me up quite skillfully. My hands were tied together tightly behind my back at the upper arm and wrists, followed by ropes at my ankles. She used her used panties to gag my mouth, and started the next 1 hour of humiliation and torture on me. She can spank very hard with her bare hands and I can't imagine if she had a chance to use a whip. In between, she will remove the gag to let me service her vagina and her foot, and also done with my first anal "violation". Already I thought I had all my desires satiated, and she come back with double attack - one hand fingering my anus and another hand milking my little brother. All these done with my hands immobilised and mouth gagged, and I can only let go wave of muffled groans.

After the whole excitement I chatted with her and found out that she has been playing bdsm with her young bf in China. My overall rating for her is 8.5/10, total damage is $150 (room -$30, service - $50/hr + $20 tips). Though she might not be as skillful as the prof, she is much more accomodating and probaly can do anything upon request. She will be in .sg for another 7-8 days and might come back again in July. I am sure I will look forward to that.
Old 14-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

u can try M from parkview or Pearly from Youth. They r all vry experienced.
Old 14-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Red Devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I have been a follower of this thread for a while now and thanks to all of the bros here, we all get to explore new places/people.

This is my 1st post and would be grateful if bros are kind to me if I dont do too well. This post is on the FR on M. Bella and Femina. Really delayed FR. I apologise for that.

Following the info obtained from this thread, i proceeded to book a 1 hour session with M. Bella and Femina a few weeks ago. Prior to the session, I had sent a list of things I enjoy to M. Nurie.

At the appointed time, I pressed the doorbell at the room where the Mistresses were staying. They allowed me in and immediately grabbed me. One of them blindfolded me and ordered me to kneel on the floor. I did as told and felt the ropes being applied to my arms and hands. Within minutes, I am completely helpless and in their total control.

They then instructed me to lie on the floor and asked me questions. When they did not like my answers, they stuffed a towel into my mouth as a gag. They then removed the blindfold and teased me. They touched me and there is nothing I can do.

After a while, they released me but pulled me to a chair and tied me to it. They again teased me and I was totally helpless. They again played with my body and I was but a play thing to them. I tried to struggle but all my efforts were in vain and my attempts to struggle only seem to spur them on.

Finally, they untied me and led me to the door. They secured me to the door and teased me until I gave in and shot a load.

They refused to untie me even after that and continued to play with me. As i am still gagged, all i can do is make muffled sounds. After a while, they finally let me go.

It was an enjoyable session and they followed my list faithfully. May try again should the situation allow.
Old 14-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

can pl pm me her contact? kam siah.
Old 14-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanny View Post
u can try M from parkview or Pearly from Youth. They r all vry experienced.

Bro, as I m not into FJ at HC, can u help to provide some info on wat sort of special service tat M & Pearly provide... thks
Old 15-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Attractive Milf for massage/hj/p.hose fun (with pic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repent-less View Post
11-Apr-2009 10.30pm
and that's one of the most memorable actions in my life . . . . and might come back again in July. I am sure I will look forward to that.
Nice FR Repent-less - Thanx !!!

Also thanx to Bro TBogard for finding and sharing. Sounds like teamwork works!!!!!

HTB
Old 15-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
m@niac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice find! HC industry has truly evolved. Hopefully we are able to catch up to the same standards in Japan.
Old 17-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

Found this very old thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-samantha.html

Any bro has tried her service before? Can find 2 relating websites.

Femalesupremacist, Asian mistress, money slave, financial slavery, financial domination, financial enslavement, financial slave, money slave fetish
Asian-panties.org - Buy your worn and used dirty Samantha asian panties here! ????????!

Would be good if some one can post a FR.
Old 19-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Red Devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This FR is in relation to the lady, Ju Xiang whom some brothers had tried for more sm services.

Thanks to a kind bro who passed me the contact number of Ju Xiang, I managed to have a session with her.

At the appointed time, she waited at the agreed spot. My first impression is that she is ok in terms of looks. Not a superb looker but acceptable.

We then went to a budget hotel and the fun begins. After a shower, she asked me what type of fun am I interested in. She told me not to be shy and just say what I enjoy.

I told her I like bondage and be teased when tied up. She gave a knowing smile and started to assert a more dominant side. She proceeded to tie me up and teased me. She even blindfolded me to add to the excitment.

She then teased me and tickled me. She seemed to be rather skilled at this and I felt quite high in no time. When she was touching me, she continued to tease me verbally. She said that I am helpless and there is no use trying to escape and that she is so going to torture me. She will add a few moans along the way.

After 2 shots, I told her thats it for me. She laughed and released me. We showered and she gave me a massage after that.

My personal opinion is that she does provide good service and is friendly. She also aims to please. The only thing is that she may not be what bros here describe as a good looker, but services wise, I have no complaint.

Daamge: $100 for excellent services.
Old 22-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
This FR is in relation to the lady, for excellent services.
Thanx for contributing RD - Welcome !

HTB
Old 22-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this China Mistress based in Zhuhai

www.batheinyourfears.com

and these mistresses in Shanghai

上海女王-SM女王國度Shanghai China BD-SM Elegant, domineering Shanghai dominatrices (shanghai mistress) - Windows Live
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1