The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Highend customers

Customers paying $100 above, we called high spenders, Petain brothels' WLs will love this gentlemen. Oh! many lic PRCs brothels @GL, mean somehow the operators can bring in new stocks.

New WLs they came fr a cooler climate country, still new here so cannot get use to hot dry weather. Me? I actually find this gals fun to play with, different fr the experienced 1 @PT. Bros paying $100 more, pls enjoy their body abit, move your ass so to speak, don't lie down and, wait for the new younger PRC WLs services.

Inother words, making love this is something i seldom get fr outsides. Highend is out of mine league, so i admire u guys with the $. As at now, back to PT only JJ H11R03 playout my fantasy.

I trust the GL bossess know what they brought into GLand, maybe bros looking for experience PRCs service, check with the man OKTs. They might help u, somehow the professional 1know their jobs. Imagine, syt flesh fr some PRC countryside, almost same liked in the 90s, flesh Thai WLs.

Yrs ago, a PRC FL told me she don't service Ah Tiong, reason being drunk. And, many lie down on bed wanted her to perform all the moves.

I can only think read your FRs.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
centrefield46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?

Just back from GLang. Malaysian girls no longer keep to a regular schedule.
Competition seems to have made them choose their days of work based in intiution.
As a result, the OKTs are shaking heads, shrugging shoulders and recommending PRC girls....
Old 07-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?

You mean the MLsian gals no longer get customers? I've always wondered, is it because the MLsian gals are as popular as before that they're quitting, or because the PRC's are getting recommended more by the OKT's that the MLsian gals are going out of business?
Old 07-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
centrefield46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?

A little of everything, has contributed to their current state.
Much less business compared to the heydays.
They have rents to pay, maintenance and upkeep of lifestyles.

Now its just the regulars and the odd customer, who still likes the Malaysian style and candour.....

Mostly, its the huge influx of PRC girls, youthful, so many to choose and such variety.

Sad, really...
Old 08-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrefield46 View Post
A little of everything, has contributed to their current state.
Much less business compared to the heydays.
They have rents to pay, maintenance and upkeep of lifestyles.

Now its just the regulars and the odd customer, who still likes the Malaysian style and candour.....

Mostly, its the huge influx of PRC girls, youthful, so many to choose and such variety.

Sad, really...
Why sad? I believe in competition brings out better service..
Last time when all Malaysian not all willing to bbbj.. Some looks good but no service or very sop.. But with all the prc.. All very good service now..
But den hor.. Very few pretty gals in gl now,... That is sad.. Not like last time have casio. San San... Quite pretty in my eyes
Old 08-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Last time when all Malaysian not all willing to bbbj.. Some looks good but no service or very sop.. But with all the prc.. All very good service now..
But den hor.. Very few pretty gals in gl now,... That is sad.. Not like last time have casio. San San... Quite pretty in my eyes
gone are Tong Tong, CK, chen chen, sze sze, sure miss those m'sian... sigh sigh...
Old 09-04-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
L28H31A Willie's Place Msian San San is still around, saw her on Tuesday while i was there to look for jin jin. She is still that sexy and alluring. Her bum and body curve is attractive...
Old 09-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
L28H31A Willie's Place Msian San San is still around, saw her on Tuesday while i was there to look for jin jin. She is still that sexy and alluring. Her bum and body curve is attractive...
That San San I mention joined gl 10 over years ago. This one new one.. I like Willie joint too.. Xiao li one of my favourate.. She is bbbj specalist.. Haven't seen San San yet.. San San my favourate name... Lol.. How she look??
Old 10-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That San San I mention joined gl 10 over years ago. This one new one.. I like Willie joint too.. Xiao li one of my favourate.. She is bbbj specalist.. Haven't seen San San yet.. San San my favourate name... Lol.. How she look??
I would say Willie's San San looks wild, a little exotic and definitely sex-appealing but she only possesses A cup assets. Her physique is also very sexy ... Surely will turn most if not all warm-blooded male species with sufficient testosterone ON!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I would say Willie's San San looks wild, a little exotic and definitely sex-appealing but she only possesses A cup assets. Her physique is also very sexy ... Surely will turn most if not all warm-blooded male species with sufficient testosterone ON!
but san san got attitude problem?
Old 13-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?

My impression of Malaysian's WLs is better abit than, their counterparts long mountain (PRC) ppls. Reading threads here, came across PRC WLs also missing often. PT KS WLs' also same.

We aware this gen of PRC wind, very fast got other lobang. I can imagine, the ladies don't mind forgo their deposits, lic for better prospects. This is same with scholars who break their bonds.

Movies shown FL WLs got long term booking, guarantee customers based, why should the PRC WLs stay put. Just maybe, the older lesser customers need lic? At least, this country lic 1 r better than those w/o lic. Value added services, different fr HKG i heard fr friends there. Hence, FLs at HKG r better than lic 1s. But we r not in HKG!

End by remind all brothers support WLs, even they kept not fixed schedules.

Last edited by jacky43; 13-04-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 13-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm..time to try out Willie joint again.. Quite done with 1645a.. Tried most gals I like.. Except the Malaysian gal Julie which I feel not bad too.. Have nice dimples. 
Old 13-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
but san san got attitude problem?
Not that I know of, bro ... The following Malaysian gals are worth trying in my opinion:

1) Jess
2) Cookie
3) Novel
4) San San
5) Miki1
6) Ruby
7) Michelle
8) Crystal
9) Christine
10) LV
11) Siu Wen

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not that I know of, bro ... The following Malaysian gals are worth trying in my opinion:

1) Jess
2) Cookie
3) Novel
4) San San
5) Miki1
6) Ruby
7) Michelle
8) Crystal
9) Christine
10) LV
11) Siu Wen

Enjoy,
MaXx
bro max, have you tried xin hui before?
Old 14-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

1) Jess
2) Cookie
3) Novel
4) San San
5) Miki1
6) Ruby
7) Michelle
8) Crystal
9) Christine
10) LV
11) Siu Wen

Enjoy,
MaXx

Gosh, I have only tried Jess as yet. That's quite a list to go.... see how fast I can run through it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1